March/April BFP's who's going for it!! NEW LADIES COME JOIN IN!!

Oh ya! Armymomma, don't lose hope. It is way too early to see your temps go down! Usually they drop *for REAL* about 2-3 days before AF. So if you have at least 5+ days to go, you are probably looking at a normal temp fluctuation (my BFP chart this time around was insane...TONS of ups and downs).

Hello ladies! I hope everyone is doing well. I have a lot of reading to catch up on. I hope I haven't missed too many milestones

Thanks Krissy. Take care of yourself and make sure your kids and DH spoil you rotten!

Bye all! Will update when I get the chance. xox

thanks hope! and actually will be more than likely my dad spoiling me this weekend since we are going camping with them..should be fun!

Hi all, just popping in after a manic week. I hope everybody is well, it's going to take me AGES catching up on the threads!

Hopestruck, I havent read back yet but see things are still gooing well so keep positive chick :hugs:. Have a lovely break.

Never, Storked, Baybeeem and everybody else, hope you're all well :flower:

Nothing new here, think I ovulated 2 days ago so will know tomorrow if officially in the TWW :wacko:

xoxo

Hopestruck: I know you're waay on the road now being that I responded so late, but to answer the question my OB is taking me off it on August 24, where I'll be 12wks but like you I'll have more left to take me to 14 wks. I hope YOU HAVE A BLAST ON YOUR TRIP!!!! And relax!!

Stork: Yayy that Is awesome news!!! I know y'all been wanting that sooo bad. I soo totally hope it goes through. MY FX!!!!! Now I really need you to stay being leader over the cub scouts!! Lol

Krissy: I understand all the weight gain, I gained alot with my previous pregnancies and had nothing to show for it....well not really..I was blessed with 2 Angel babies, and the happiest feeling I had in a long time b4 m/c'ing them. Did you get your betas back?

Armymama: Don't loose hope, Not until AF shows and even if she does Sept.is 3wks away. Don't give up on your miracle baby Bc I'm totally not giving up on you!!

BayBeeEm: YAYYYYYYY, Thanks for coming bk!! You are the bestest, now I know I'm going to have to make a trip to see you since I see you're capable of going missing!!! Btw Bc you were so true ab sympathy being few and far I give my apologies to you. Baby and Bump Friends??:hugs:

BamaGurl: :hugs: thanks for that, I will def take that in consideration next time but I'm mostly like Hopestruck, them darn pimples show up wherever I have space on my face.eww

Jenelleybean: Thanks for that Bc I love Watermelon too, I eat watermelon everyday. I buy as many as I can and eat them all by myself. And now that do make sense, I pee every 10 mins seems like. Well I guess that's a good thing so to the store for more Bc I agree with you, don't want to gain anymore weight from a pregnancy.

AngelSerenity: Glad you're back ma'am!!! We missed you!! Def let us know if you're in TWW, so I can update the list, Bc that is def exciting...I hope you covered those basis being so busy at the Olympics.

Sweetz: I know you're having a Blast with your BFF, GO YOU!!

Garfie: Hope you're having a blast on your Vacae!! Miss ya!!

Mummy 2 One: hope you're ok!!

Had an awesome time with my friend. However when I got home a huge fight erupted. Docs said don't stress bc of the cyst and all that crap but there is no way NOT to stress around him these days. :( I mean seriously, he is so damn jealous that he has a problem with me hanging out with anyone....that I should be happy with just him and only him argh!! My friends bf does NOT like him at all. He says he is a controlling, stubborn jackass...and he could tell all that within 5 minutes of talking to him. He said I was a nurturing free spirit that shouldn't be held down anymore....*sigh* I think he's right bc I have been feeling that for a while....

Never- I never really liked watermelon until I became pregnant with my son. Now ever since then I love them! Cucumbers are really good too when it comes to natural diuretics. Watermelon is REALLY good for you because it's got a lot of vitamins, but it's also kind of high in sugar. If you can handle the taste you should whip up a smoothy WITH the rind. There are more vitamins and nutrients in the rind than in the melon it's self. I became a vegetarian at the beginning of this year, so I did a lot of research on fruits, veggies, and alternate sources of protein. It's fun experimenting with different foods.

Had an awesome time with my friend. However when I got home a huge fight erupted. Docs said don't stress bc of the cyst and all that crap but there is no way NOT to stress around him these days. :( I mean seriously, he is so damn jealous that he has a problem with me hanging out with anyone....that I should be happy with just him and only him argh!! My friends bf does NOT like him at all. He says he is a controlling, stubborn jackass...and he could tell all that within 5 minutes of talking to him. He said I was a nurturing free spirit that shouldn't be held down anymore....*sigh* I think he's right bc I have been feeling that for a while....

Same with my DH. He is so jealous.

Storked, Angel and Never thanks for the greetings! I would love to know whats going on with each you!

Storked - Are we still on the WTT train or are we back on the manufacturing line?

Angel - Happy TWW! I love these periods but hate them all at the same time. I like the potential but I hate the contemplation of whether to test or not. As in ... WHAT A WAIT. Sigh. That said :happydance: for the :sex: that will lead to the :bfp:

Me - Weelllllll I believe I will be getting the smiley on my opk starting tomorrow ... when will be heading out of town for a wedding. I hope that we are able to sneak a few BD sessions. If my calendar/app is right, the actual O is to occur on Sunday, the day we return. Fingers crossed for getting in the time to grow the team.

Sweetz- i am sorry!!! that def sucks...me and my dh went through a period like that and finally we figured out that we have to trust eachother and know that we need time away from eachother to love eachother more if that makes sense. i will admit that i get a little jealous when he hangs out with his friends bc i feel like he will go out with them but not me :cry: and i wouldnt bother me as much if i got more of a notice than that day bc then i could make plans with my friends but when it is last minute they are usually busy. i know you already laid it out to him what has to change but he has to want to change or nothing will happen. my dh learned that the hard way after me and the kids left for about a month, he still had the kids 2-3 nights a week, but in the end he told me that he just could not be with out me. i of course went back to him because i never wanted to leave in the first place but i knew if i stayed and forced him to be with me then i would have ended for ever.

Never- my dr did not call today....grrrr... i will call AGAIn in the morning but i already know that the number should be pretty much zero bc of the amount of blood i passed and clots also i did take my last hpt and it was bfn. we will try again!!! i really dont want to be pregnant next summer but then again i rather be the pregnant lady at the pool rather than the lady with 4 kids and lots of weight to show for them lol...

BayBeeEm, I may have WTT even longer! My husband is feeling fairly confident of being transferred in the next few months and doesn't want me pregnant for flying. I am sure that I could fly though as long as I didn't tell my doctors lol. But I conceived on our honeymoon in Europe so I think he feels that flying may have played a part in me eventually miscarrying. Ugh. Hate waiting!
:dust: ! Catch that eggy :D

Storked- Could you talk to your doctor and explain to them your situation and see what they have to say?

BayBeeEm, I may have WTT even longer! My husband is feeling fairly confident of being transferred in the next few months and doesn't want me pregnant for flying. I am sure that I could fly though as long as I didn't tell my doctors lol. But I conceived on our honeymoon in Europe so I think he feels that flying may have played a part in me eventually miscarrying. Ugh. Hate waiting!
:dust: ! Catch that eggy :D

Stork - Awww, I hope you don't have to WTT longer. Although the transfer sounds like a promising one, the transfer plus a minime would be great. That would give you the company you need in a new environment while your husband is at work and getting acquainted. Hopefully you will be able to persuade your doctor to hear you out on the move to TTC.

Ok seriously y'all....what can I do for this pain. I know part is the bladder infection/UTI....but the docs said the pain on my left is the cyst and that is where it is hurting horribly right now.....owwwiiiieeeeeeee!

You guys are right, I should discuss it with my doctor and explain that situation. It isn't like vacation! We'd be moving. Thanks!
Sweetz, sorry honey but I don't know if acetaminophen would touch the pain :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->