March/April BFP's who's going for it!! NEW LADIES COME JOIN IN!!

Angel, thanks for the info. I'm in the US. I just realized that I didn't put that in my profile! But I like your idea about waiting until new magazines are on the shelf! And I just have 2 weeks until my U/S at 12w 4d. So I will probably try to hold out til then.

Never- We live close to Auburn, CA so, when we go up there to visit my husbands family we stop buy the strawberry farms and buy a flat. Then I come home and make a strawberry rhubarb pie. Mmmm. Right now we have a farmers market going on as well, so we always go there and buy fruits and veggies from locals. I know what you mean about not being able to find a good batch. I have that problem in the winter.

Lisa- No, I'm not a psychologist. Though sometimes I've thought about going to school and becoming one. I still don't know the answer to, "what do you want to be when you grow up". I just try to look at everything in life as a lesson. Then when something happens I ask myself, what can I learn (or have I learned) from this. Lets just say, I've learned a lot of lessons over the years. :winkwink:

Krissy- Whoa. That's crazy how much you have been through. I'm sure it means more to your husband that you actually stayed by his side. That's amazing that you actually had the strength to do that. Props to you!:thumbup:

Sweetz- How are you doing? Are you feeling any better this morning?

Army- I feel the same way about the insomnia. My fingers are crossed tight!

AFM- I had really bad cramps last night, thought for sure I was going to wake up this morning to AF. Well, she still hasn't shown, but I have a really bad backache. When I had my last miscarriage I didn't have any cramps or symptoms until after I began to miscarry, so this whole cramping/backache business really has me concerned. We'll see with in the next few days.:happydance:

Hello everyone... ever since i had my mmc last month i've been lurking here and wanted to join you ladies desperately. Hope i will be welcomed here. I already love you all :*

My name is Shefali. I am from india. I am 29 and dh is 30. we've been trying on and off for our first. I had a chemical pg last may.

We got to know on 8th june at 13 dpo that we are pg :)
But I sadly got to know on my 10+1 scan that baby only survived till 7+6. Induced my mmc on 25th july with pills and passed the baby and the sac on 27th. bleeding stopped last weekend. Since then i've been noticing lot of ewcm and taking opks. Got my positive opk today and we BD today using preseed and inserted cup afterwards. Doc had asked me to start ttc from 1st af BUT i could not wait so here i go ttc again.. Have a scan tomorrow to check if everything is clear inside which i believe is.

I am very nervous as well as hopeful.. Fingers crossed for a super sticky healthy bean.

:wave: Hi Shefali83! I'm so sorry for your loss, you've come to the right place for support. The ladies here are awesome and quite welcoming!

I've read that doctors like you to wait to TTC after a full cycle of AF after a miscarriage just so everything get's out. Were your HCG levels back down to zero before you started to try to conceive again? The only reason I ask because, I know you can get an infection in your uterus if not.

But, I've also read doctors give the okay to jump right into TTC after a miscarriage. I've never heard of a "preseed cup" Sounds interesting...

Keep us posted! I hope this is it for you and you get a sticky bean! :hugs:

Never- We live close to Auburn, CA so, when we go up there to visit my husbands family we stop buy the strawberry farms and buy a flat. Then I come home and make a strawberry rhubarb pie. Mmmm. Right now we have a farmers market going on as well, so we always go there and buy fruits and veggies from locals. I know what you mean about not being able to find a good batch. I have that problem in the winter.

Lisa- No, I'm not a psychologist. Though sometimes I've thought about going to school and becoming one. I still don't know the answer to, "what do you want to be when you grow up". I just try to look at everything in life as a lesson. Then when something happens I ask myself, what can I learn (or have I learned) from this. Lets just say, I've learned a lot of lessons over the years. :winkwink:

Krissy- Whoa. That's crazy how much you have been through. I'm sure it means more to your husband that you actually stayed by his side. That's amazing that you actually had the strength to do that. Props to you!:thumbup:

AFM- I had really bad cramps last night, thought for sure I was going to wake up this morning to AF. Well, she still hasn't shown, but I have a really bad backache. When I had my last miscarriage I didn't have any cramps or symptoms until after I began to miscarry, so this whole cramping/backache business really has me concerned. We'll see with in the next few days.:happydance:

Hello everyone... ever since i had my mmc last month i've been lurking here and wanted to join you ladies desperately. Hope i will be welcomed here. I already love you all :*

My name is Shefali. I am from india. I am 29 and dh is 30. we've been trying on and off for our first. I had a chemical pg last may.

But I sadly got to know on my 10+1 scan that baby only survived till 7+6. Induced my mmc on 25th july with pills and passed the baby and the sac on 27th. bleeding stopped last weekend. Since then i've been noticing lot of ewcm and taking opks. Got my positive opk today and we BD today using preseed and inserted cup afterwards. Doc had asked me to start ttc from 1st af BUT i could not wait so here i go ttc again.. Have a scan tomorrow to check if everything is clear inside which i believe is.

I am very nervous as well as hopeful.. Fingers crossed for a super sticky healthy bean.

Janelle-thanks! I feel it has made all the difference to him because all his life before me he had to care for himself and always had people leaving him. i actaully said to him one time that not matter how nasty he got i know he loves me and our family and i was not going to leave so he would just have to deal with it.

Welcome Shefali :hi: having a loss is terrible! i just have went through my seocnd miscarriage, first was in april and was at 11.5 weeks and was d&c this time was only at 4.5 weeks and was natural. oh and said you have been stalking us lol so i am sure you see we talk about alot more here than just ttc and babies we talk about everyday stuff that helps alot i think emotionally for all of us. so yes welcome :hugs: and good luck :dust:

ok so dr. office called and said lab never sent results so they got the number from me since it is not one they usually use since i moved away and they would call once they find out something. ok back to work for me. on third load of laundy, got paper for school done, go me lol, and now on to cleaning then actually packing leaving in 5.5 hours and hopefully weather gets better :wacko:

:wave: Hi Shefali83! I'm so sorry for your loss, you've come to the right place for support. The ladies here are awesome and quite welcoming!

I've read that doctors like you to wait to TTC after a full cycle of AF after a miscarriage just so everything get's out. Were your HCG levels back down to zero before you started to try to conceive again? The only reason I ask because, I know you can get an infection in your uterus if not.

But, I've also read doctors give the okay to jump right into TTC after a miscarriage. I've never heard of a "preseed cup" Sounds interesting...

Keep us posted! I hope this is it for you and you get a sticky bean! :hugs:

Thanks for the warm welcome dear :)

Yes my hcg is back to zero. got it checked few days back :)

oh no the cup is different.. i use a menstrual cup to prevent the spermies from leaking out ;) I conceived like this last time :) it helped.

Janelle-thanks! I feel it has made all the difference to him because all his life before me he had to care for himself and always had people leaving him. i actaully said to him one time that not matter how nasty he got i know he loves me and our family and i was not going to leave so he would just have to deal with it.

Welcome Shefali :hi: having a loss is terrible! i just have went through my seocnd miscarriage, first was in april and was at 11.5 weeks and was d&c this time was only at 4.5 weeks and was natural. oh and said you have been stalking us lol so i am sure you see we talk about alot more here than just ttc and babies we talk about everyday stuff that helps alot i think emotionally for all of us. so yes welcome :hugs: and good luck :dust:

ok so dr. office called and said lab never sent results so they got the number from me since it is not one they usually use since i moved away and they would call once they find out something. ok back to work for me. on third load of laundy, got paper for school done, go me lol, and now on to cleaning then actually packing leaving in 5.5 hours and hopefully weather gets better :wacko:

I am so sorry for your losses :hugs: I cant imagine going through a second loss especially so soon :( did the doctors give you any reason for it? are you still bleeding? The baby better stick this time. We won't take a no for an answer this time :baby:

Oh my gosh! That's exactly what happened to me the 1st time I got pregnant this year. I had bad cramping in the evening thinking that AF would come any minute. When it hadn't come by the morning, I got really suspicious. Tested and got a clear BFP!!! I hope that happens to you too!

Shefali- Welcome! Very sorry to hear about your loss but am excited that you are trying again! I think everyone heals differently and for some people trying immediately helps with the healing.

Just to give you a quick version of my story, I had a MC in late may this year. The day that my bleeding started my HCG was 1038. I went to the Dr about 5 days after the actual MC (which was 6 days after blood was drawn) and tested negative on a stick test (they didn't draw blood at that time). So my HCG was pretty much gone within a week and the Dr didn't feel the need to do an U/S.

Although the Dr advised that I wait 1 cycle because I "wouldn't ovulate" I tried right away anyway and got pregnant before my 1st period. I am currently still pregnant and really hoping this one sticks.

So I just want to encourage you that if you're ready then go for it because is CAN happen! Wish you the best of luck! :flower:

Oh my gosh! That's exactly what happened to me the 1st time I got pregnant this year. I had bad cramping in the evening thinking that AF would come any minute. When it hadn't come by the morning, I got really suspicious. Tested and got a clear BFP!!! I hope that happens to you too!

Thanks Lisa! I'm really hoping to get a BFP tomorrow. I POAS yesterday and it looked like there was a very faint positive. Almost like the ink was spreading in the 'test' section. It's hard to tell. I didn't want to pee on a stick this morning, because I didn't think my HCG levels would have gone up over night that much, so I will wait until tomorrow morning. I've been having some cramping this morning. Still trying to have hope. :wacko:

Shefali- Welcome! Very sorry to hear about your loss but am excited that you are trying again! I think everyone heals differently and for some people trying immediately helps with the healing.

Just to give you a quick version of my story, I had a MC in late may this year. The day that my bleeding started my HCG was 1038. I went to the Dr about 5 days after the actual MC (which was 6 days after blood was drawn) and tested negative on a stick test (they didn't draw blood at that time). So my HCG was pretty much gone within a week and the Dr didn't feel the need to do an U/S.

Although the Dr advised that I wait 1 cycle because I "wouldn't ovulate" I tried right away anyway and got pregnant before my 1st period. I am currently still pregnant and really hoping this one sticks.

So I just want to encourage you that if you're ready then go for it because is CAN happen! Wish you the best of luck! :flower:

Oh WOW many congrats dear!! i feeeel so very positive now.. love you for it... you are right ttc is the only way for me to heal myself.. I really really wish you a very healthy and happy sticky pg :D :baby: :kiss:
You are my hero :happydance: my motivation ;) LOL

Can I join...

My story...
OH and I were NTNP for about 6 months as he was living in NYC for work. He moved back in Feb. and it was game on! In early June I got a strange cold and I NEVER get sick. While googling symptoms everything kept coming up "early pregnancy symptoms" I thought there was no way, we only dtd once during my fertile window! Well, sure enough a big beautiful positive came up right away when I tested! I was only 9dpo!
Long story short I had some spotting around 5w5ds and went to the ER as it was getting heavier throughout the day. After testing and poking everything looked good. There was the tiniest heartbeat of 59bpm. But at 5w I was told that was good.
Fast forward a week when I had my first scheduled appt. and the tech was concerned with the size of the fetus and told me make an emergency appt. with my ob. Which I did for the following day. At that appt. my ob told me there was no heartbeat and that I would be having a miscarriage soon.
She gave me mesoprostelin. I bleed for heavily for about 48hrs. I was having complications with clotting and bleeding and went back to the ER for a D&E.
About a week after I stopped bleeding and call my ob who said it was totally fine for me to start trying again since I had no further complications and everything was cleared out.
So we're trying!!!

well ladies I am hoping to get my BFP this month. This is my 2nd month using Soy Iso to strengthen O. I will say it sure made me have tons of ewcm so Im hoping that is a good thing. O was pretty painful too (yesterday). We have been bd'ing every other day since Saturday. I cant test for a while but will keep everyone posted. I sure hope this works this month. Im starting to lose hope, good luck to everyone else as well and baby dust to all of us!!!

Re: I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant- I know two people who didn't know. One of them is a dear friend with one ovary who was used to no periods. She has cancer. When she found out she had undergone chemo already :'(
Welcome shefali! I'm sorry for your loss- mine was MMC too :hugs:
Kdk24, a welcome to you too and sorry for your loss :hugs:

KD24- Welcome! Very sorry to hear about your loss but glad that you had a quick recovery! I hope you find the support you need here on this thread. There are a lot of caring and considerate ladies here.

Kanicky- I heard of soy iso but didn't know it produced EWCM. We all know that the TTC journey can be trying and our bodies plays tricks on us sometimes. I hope that your time is soon. :flower:

Shefali- Thanks for your kind words. Made me smile. :flower:

Storked- That's so sad about your friend. Interesting that you know 2 people who it happened to!!! Now that you said that about the missing periods, you made me recollect that a girl I recently spoke to said she didn't know until she went to the Dr for an OB exam at 4 months. So I guess, yeah. It can happen. I guess it's more so going all the way to 9 months without knowing!

Why has everyone been so quiet today? Were there any more recommendations on the baby magazines?

Wow. I laid down to take a nap because I was exhausted. 4 hours later the phone woke me up. I am in shock that I slept for 4 hours, even more that my little guy slept right next me the entire time. I was having some pretty hard cramping this morning, but still no AF..I reeeeeeeally hope she stays away.

:hi:Hi Kdk24! So, sorry for your loss. I miscarried at 5 weeks. You've come to the right place. These ladies are an amazing support team. I hope this is your month and good luck!

Kanicky73- Try to stay positive, I know that it's hard, but you're not out until AF shows! :winkwink:

I think it just depends on the size of the baby or even how they are positioned or something? I think a girl on another thread, she knew she was pregnant though lol, said she never felt her baby :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->