March/April BFP's who's going for it!! NEW LADIES COME JOIN IN!!

Hi Shefali - I am on CD 17 - I usually use OPK's and temp as well as CBFM. This month however I have been away a few times and have decided to just go with the flow, which would be fine if I knew for deffinate that I have O:cry:

So I guess I will just have to play the waiting game (ask anyone on here) I don't like the waiting game :growlmad:

What CD are you on hun and do you temp or use OPKs? - good luck hun :dust::dust::dust:

:hugs:

X

Hi Shefali - I am on CD 17 - I usually use OPK's and temp as well as CBFM. This month however I have been away a few times and have decided to just go with the flow, which would be fine if I knew for deffinate that I have O:cry:

So I guess I will just have to play the waiting game (ask anyone on here) I don't like the waiting game :growlmad:

What CD are you on hun and do you temp or use OPKs? - good luck hun :dust::dust::dust:

:hugs:

X

Were your cycles regular before the MC? :dust::dust:

I am CD18 dear if i count the miscarriage when i passed the baby & sac etc as CD1

I use OPKs(internet cheapies). I don't temp as i had very regular cycles before mmc plus getting up at same time was a chore. DH used to hate my obsessiveness with it :wacko:

I got a very dark positive opk on CD16 at about 3 pm.

Had lot of EWCM starting CD12 thats why i took a test.
We BD at night of positive(CD16)and twice on CD17(negative opk at 10pm).

Had a scan too yesterday but the tech did not mention ovulation/follicle or anything. She just said that the MC is complete and gave me an 'all clear'. Planning to BD today as well.. I am quite confused.. Maybe the test was false positive? maybe i didnt ovulate :shrug:
Maybe i am BDing at wrong times?

God knows whats going on :( i hate to be so clueness..

Morning y'all! I will be on and off today...my fridge is on the fritz and woke up to a warm fridge and a thawing freezer...:wacko: my property management company is a joke so landed up calling the owner of the house. Hopefully something can get figured out soon before I loose all my food. Waaaaa! :cry:

Welcome to the new people. You will find this is a great and supportive group of ladies. :)

Storked!! Yay for good moods lol!!

Morning y'all! I will be on and off today...my fridge is on the fritz and woke up to a warm fridge and a thawing freezer...:wacko: my property management company is a joke so landed up calling the owner of the house. Hopefully something can get figured out soon before I loose all my food. Waaaaa! :cry:

Welcome to the new people. You will find this is a great and supportive group of ladies. :)

Storked!! Yay for good moods lol!!

Thanks for the welcome dear... this is really a very positive place :happydance:

I am so sorry about your fridge. had the same issue a month back.. got it fixed but got a new one eventually... losing all the food is a big issue.. How is the weather there rightnow? can it survive for a while without the fridge? it was too hot here when it happened with us :wacko:

Well it is still early in the morning here....I'm in Florida so hopefully the come soon. I cranked it to coldest and it clicked back on after 20 minutes, but I shouldn't have to do that. I'm waiting for it to shut off again...I'm hoping it will keep it cold enough so I don't loose my food. I just went food shopping too, so I have lotsa meats, milk, eggs, etc. if they get too warm I'm gunna have to toss bc of bacteria. *insert stress here* lol

Well it is still early in the morning here....I'm in Florida so hopefully the come soon. I cranked it to coldest and it clicked back on after 20 minutes, but I shouldn't have to do that. I'm waiting for it to shut off again...I'm hoping it will keep it cold enough so I don't loose my food. I just went food shopping too, so I have lotsa meats, milk, eggs, etc. if they get too warm I'm gunna have to toss bc of bacteria. *insert stress here* lol

oh thats a lot of stuff :wacko: i hope everything remains fine :thumbup:!

Yay! Just got off phone with owner. Fridge being delivered today!! The owner of this house rocks...but the property management sucks lol

Sweetz, what part of Florida are you from? We have family that lives in Hollywood/Pompano. We go there every year in February.

Sweetz, what part of Florida are you from? We have family that lives in Hollywood/Pompano. We go there every year in February.

Cool! I'm in the Orlando area....run for cover from the theme park tourists haha

Haha. I don't think we're going to be going this coming year because HOPEFULLY, I will have a bun in the oven. :thumbup:

No one on here has gotten their BFP's after 14dpo huh? :shrug:

I've heard of people who got it after14 dpo.... I just haven't personally.

Evening all, just lurking at the moment lol (trying to de-stress and not obsess with BNB!). I'm on 5DPO I think and nothing to report.

Cant mind who was asking but with my BFP that resulted in my DS I didnt get the BFP until 40DPO! I tested when AF was due and then at 20DPO and they were both a BFN. I don't know what the heck happened so dont count yourself out until the :witch: appears. The fetus was only a week behind medical measurements which fitted when I ovulated (around CD17 if I remember that cycle). He caught up to 'normal' measurements by 24 weeks.

Strange huh :shrug:

Not sure if this will work but here is the chart for the cycle if anybody wants a nosey https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/index.php?d=2010-01-19

So - You just never know! :winkwink:

Evening all, just lurking at the moment lol (trying to de-stress and not obsess with BNB!). I'm on 5DPO I think and nothing to report.

Cant mind who was asking but with my BFP that resulted in my DS I didnt get the BFP until 40DPO! I tested when AF was due and then at 20DPO and they were both a BFN. I don't know what the heck happened so dont count yourself out until the :witch: appears. The fetus was only a week behind medical measurements which fitted when I ovulated (around CD17 if I remember that cycle). He caught up to 'normal' measurements by 24 weeks.

Strange huh :shrug:

Not sure if this will work but here is the chart for the cycle if anybody wants a nosey https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/index.php?d=2010-01-19

So - You just never know! :winkwink:

40DPO?!? That is crazy, but hopeful for me! IF I had a 25 day cycle as usual, then AF would be arriving today, which she hasn't shown yet and it doesn't feel like she is about to. If nothing happens today, I am going to assume I had a 28 day cycle and hope for the best and test again Wednesday. :shrug:That is, if she stays away. I will keep you all posted. I tossed and turned all night last night and had the craziest dreams. At least I got some sleep though. My temp is still at 98 degrees. Fingers crossed!:winkwink:

Oh yea! That makes me feel better. Still no AF yet, so I've changed my ticker to a 28 day cycle. Lets hope she doesn't show!

Hi ladies. I had a pretty sucky weekend. My cousin passed away on Friday. And I went back home to stay with my aunt for the weekend and take care of somethings around the house for her. Last night I had a dream that I got a BFP I was so happy. I couldn't understand how I was getting a BFP at 3 DPO, but I just figured it was because I must have ovulated sooner than I expected. When I woke up from the dream I realized I was in my aunt's house and I got sad about my cousin. Then I started thinking well, my cousin died but praise God we're pregnant. Then I felt guilty for being happy for our pregnancy while I should be mourning my cousin. Then I realized it was a dream and got sad again. :cry:

I have like 8 more days before I test. I really hope the BFP part of my dream comes true.

Hi ladies. I had a pretty sucky weekend. My cousin passed away on Friday. And I went back home to stay with my aunt for the weekend and take care of somethings around the house for her. Last night I had a dream that I got a BFP I was so happy. I couldn't understand how I was getting a BFP at 3 DPO, but I just figured it was because I must have ovulated sooner than I expected. When I woke up from the dream I realized I was in my aunt's house and I got sad about my cousin. Then I started thinking well, my cousin died but praise God we're pregnant. Then I felt guilty for being happy for our pregnancy while I should be mourning my cousin. Then I realized it was a dream and got sad again. :cry:

I have like 8 more days before I test. I really hope the BFP part of my dream comes true.

Hi, I just thought I would share this with you. The day I found out I was pregnant with my son in 2010 was the day I had to go to a memorial for a friend who had passed away. I felt guilty because I was so happy on a day that I felt like I should be sad because I lost a friend. I was afraid to tell anyone. The same thing happened when I found out with my last pregnancy. It was the day I had to go to another memorial for my brother in laws girlfriend. I later miscarried. I have been really skeptical trying to conceive this cycle afraid that someone close might pass away. I'm hoping that will never be the case again, but I believe that memorials are more a celebration of life rather than being a time of sadness and what better way to celebrate life than creating it. I'm sorry for the loss of your cousin. I lost my favorite cousin back in 2010 and it was the hardest death I have ever had to deal with. I think about him all the time and wish he were still here. I wish you nothing but the best and hope that you DO get your BFP and can see the beauty in it at a time like this rather than feeling the sadness that losing a loved one can bring. :flower:

Hisgrace- Very sorry to hear about the passing of your cousin. Janelly was so kind and thoughtful in sharing her story. While I don't have a similar story, I know it's sad to lose a loved one. However, do not feel guilty is God blesses you with a new life. I am hoping that part of your dream comes true too. :flower:

Good morning ladies. Still no AF. Let's hope she stays away!

Never- I forgot to respond to you about your fresh fruit post. I LOVE the farmers market. Not only does their fruit and veggies taste better, but you're supporting your local community. My father in law has a really big garden at his house as well, so we go "shopping" in his yard as well. My husband and I have a love for black berries. When we buy them at the grocery store they are really tart and they mold really quickly. When we buy from the farmers market they are so sweet and seem to last a little longer. I just wish we lived somewhere we could have farmers market year round, but I know I would miss the snow in the winter. There is nothing that I love more, than snuggling up with my hubby with a cup of cocoa and watching the snow fall quietly outside. We didn't get hardly any snow last year though. I hope we get some this year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->