March/April BFP's who's going for it!! NEW LADIES COME JOIN IN!!

I've been quiet bc I have been re-evaluating my life. I did some more school shopping for my daughter. DH and I got into pretty bad (again)....*sigh* These days I am just trying to make it through the day...Now I'm watching Bones and trying to relax. :)

I just watched the ones on TV. I just watched the redneck family fued one & the Bones "movie spoof" one. Both very good :)

Oh, don't remember those. I have seen all the episodes in Seasons 1-6 on Netflix now trying to find somewhere to watch season 7.

Argh...looks like I am going to have to buy or borrow Season 7 and I am already going through withdraws!

HI LADIES!! Wow going MIA is dangerous bc i have to read so many comments...I LOVE IT!!

Ok so a quick check in..DH is home from work so ya ladies know I'm going M.I.A on the wknds.

Welcome to our 2 new members, sorry for y'all losses but ya'l are sooo totally welcome here!! And Shefali...stalking...well Thanks for finally joining.

Jenelleybean: about the farmers market to get fresh fruit, I heard that was the best place to get them. It sounds like you eat alot of natural fruit, I'm soo trying to get there. And O yea, I had backaches after DPO too, soo don't worry that sign is great when in TWW!! My fingers are crossed for your BFP tommorrow or whenever you test!!

Sweetz: I'm sorry that DH of yours is being an Butt!! Men just don't understand how lucky they are!

Krissy; your story is amazing and was a journey. Congrats to you for staying in there, Bc that had to be emotional!

Stork: sorry about your friend, that is awfully sad. I still can't understand how they go a whole nine months w/o knowing though????? I can't believe that part,

Lisalee: My friend Is trying to convince me to get the "What to Expect When Expecting" book but I told her I just couldn't just yet, I want to wait until I'm 13 wks, then I'll know I'll put it to use, so I'm waiting until I'm 13 wks but I still love reading them in the OB office.

Bama & BaybeeEm: where are you ladies and what's going on?

AngelSerenity: YAYYY TWW!! GO YOU!!

AFM: My Symptns are lessening, which is almost driving me crazy. But I know it's normal but now I see how Lisalee feel! My Cousin had her little girl yesterday and sent me a ton of pics and I almost cried for my angel babies Bc my first one was due this September, but it didn't make it. I kept looking at the pic and it made me want this pregnancy to make it a million times more to the point where I wouldn't make it if it didn't, to see the end result of a little bean in the beginning is miraculous. I cried on the inside, look like Im going to have to pray alittle harder for my little bean. Sorry if I made some uncomfortable, but that made me feel alittle down. GL TO ALL THE LADIES HERE......even me:thumbup:

Hi never!! :wave: have fun this weekend!!

I just went shopping for one of my dh's coworkers who just had a little girl. That was hard but satisfying at the same time. Infection subsiding so feeling a bit better. :) hope all is good with everyone.

Never- Thanks for understanding. I guess we're lucky that our symptoms are lessening and we'll get to enjoy more our pregnancy sick-free! Enjoy the weekend with your husband!

Hey ladies. I've been quite busy today. I'm 14DPO, I took a pregnancy test this morning and a BFN. BOO! Still no AF. She is supposed to show tomorrow. I hate to be pessimistic, but I feel I'm out this month because I still don't have a positive test. Has anyone on here gotten a BFP AFTER 14DPO?? Or a positive well after your period was late? I need some silver lining ladies, I'm losing my mind.:wacko:

Never, I went to HS with a girl who didn't know- her baby was underweight. So might be why she never felt it? Nobody knew she was pregnant. She hardly gained any weight at all. Weird huh? But she still had periods, oddly.
I am in such a good mood lately. :)

Anyone had EWCM halfway through their 2ww? I have had lots of EWCM the last 2 days.

Girls i am feeling quite confused.. I am on CD18.

Can you get a false positive ovulation test??

I got a very dark positive opk on CD16 at about 3 pm.
Counting miscarriage when i passed the baby & sac etc as CD1.
Had lot of EWCM starting CD12 thats why i took a test.
:sex: on the day of positive(cd16) at night and twice on cd17.
Got a negative opk at 10 pm yesterday(CD17). Had a scan yesterday but the tech did not mention ovulation/follicle or anything. Planning to :sex: today as well.. I am quite confused rightnow.. Am i just hoping huge? Maybe the test was false positive? maybe i didnt ovulate :cry:
Am i BDing at wrong times? :wacko: Maybe this cycle is messed up...

Sorry if i am sounding stupid :shy:

HI LADIES!! Wow going MIA is dangerous bc i have to read so many comments...I LOVE IT!!

Ok so a quick check in..DH is home from work so ya ladies know I'm going M.I.A on the wknds.

Welcome to our 2 new members, sorry for y'all losses but ya'l are sooo totally welcome here!! And Shefali...stalking...well Thanks for finally joining.

Jenelleybean: about the farmers market to get fresh fruit, I heard that was the best place to get them. It sounds like you eat alot of natural fruit, I'm soo trying to get there. And O yea, I had backaches after DPO too, soo don't worry that sign is great when in TWW!! My fingers are crossed for your BFP tommorrow or whenever you test!!

Sweetz: I'm sorry that DH of yours is being an Butt!! Men just don't understand how lucky they are!

Krissy; your story is amazing and was a journey. Congrats to you for staying in there, Bc that had to be emotional!

Stork: sorry about your friend, that is awfully sad. I still can't understand how they go a whole nine months w/o knowing though????? I can't believe that part,

Lisalee: My friend Is trying to convince me to get the "What to Expect When Expecting" book but I told her I just couldn't just yet, I want to wait until I'm 13 wks, then I'll know I'll put it to use, so I'm waiting until I'm 13 wks but I still love reading them in the OB office.

Bama & BaybeeEm: where are you ladies and what's going on?

AngelSerenity: YAYYY TWW!! GO YOU!!

AFM: My Symptns are lessening, which is almost driving me crazy. But I know it's normal but now I see how Lisalee feel! My Cousin had her little girl yesterday and sent me a ton of pics and I almost cried for my angel babies Bc my first one was due this September, but it didn't make it. I kept looking at the pic and it made me want this pregnancy to make it a million times more to the point where I wouldn't make it if it didn't, to see the end result of a little bean in the beginning is miraculous. I cried on the inside, look like Im going to have to pray alittle harder for my little bean. Sorry if I made some uncomfortable, but that made me feel alittle down. GL TO ALL THE LADIES HERE......even me:thumbup:

:hugs:

CONGRATS TO OUR LOVELY :bfp: LADIES Lisalee, Nevergivingup, Sweetz, Hopestruck :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: we def have more to Come SO CATCH THOSE EGGIES LADIES

Our June BFP's

Lisalee1:June :bfp: :happydance: /Symptns 2Day:getting an appetite back. Less sore boobs, m/s going away, vomitted

Nevergivingup: June :bfp: :happydance: / Symptns: always XTRA CM, spitting,appetite coming bk, nausea and pimples EDD: March 5, 2013

Our July BFP's:

Sweetz33/ July1 Tested :bfp: :happydance: / Symptns: gassy,lot of CM, appetite. Dehydrated

Hopestruck: / July 26 Tested :bfp: :happydance: / Symptns:slightly sore boobs, fatigue, dizziness and increased appetite. EDD: April 4th, 2013

SOON AUGUST BFP'S LOVELY LADIES:

BayBeeEm: DPO/ :sex: / Testing Date:

BamaGurl: CD: / Relaxed Approach TTC :

armymama2012: DPO/In TWW :coffee: /Testing: August 17th

Garfie: Waiting to "O" ON VACAE :cloud9:

Storked: Recovering/ Not TTC Until August :winkwink:

Angelserenity: DPO?/TWW :coffee: Just :sex: Testing:

MnJ: waiting to "O" M.I.A :shrug:

Gregprincess: Waiting to "O", Testing August 31st.

SOON SEPTEMBER BFP's LOVELY LADIES::

Krissy485: CD/ :flower:

Shefali, your body will take a while to normalize :hugs:
I am not sure about OPKs but I know temps can be all over the place after a loss

Hi Ladies

I'M BACK (well actually got back a few days ago) just been really busy had a wedding to go to, packing for the children to go to their dads, and of course delivering my Avon to my ladies :wacko:

Well ladies so much has been happening on this thread it's hard to keep up - you lot of chatterboxes you.:flower:

So I will just say :hi: to all you new ladies (I'm sure I will get a chance to chat properly soon):flower:

Hoping all you pregnant ladies are still feeling good and all your symptoms are starting to ease a little:hugs:

Good luck to all the ladies catching the eggie:dust::dust::dust:

Sorry to all the ladies who got a BFN - you're not out yet though :flower:

Ok I know this is just a general post and not like me at all - I will catch up with you all individually I am sure soon.

AFM - No sign of O - my cycles are so screwy (3rd cycle after DNC) ah well we had lots of :sex: just in case when we was away:winkwink:

X

Code:
Shefali, your body will take a while to normalize :hugs:
I am not sure about OPKs but I know temps can be all over the place after a loss

Thanks sweety... i hope it gets back to track asap :( i cant wait to hold by rainbow baby :kiss:

Hi Ladies

I'M BACK (well actually got back a few days ago) just been really busy had a wedding to go to, packing for the children to go to their dads, and of course delivering my Avon to my ladies :wacko:

Well ladies so much has been happening on this thread it's hard to keep up - you lot of chatterboxes you.:flower:

So I will just say :hi: to all you new ladies (I'm sure I will get a chance to chat properly soon):flower:

Hoping all you pregnant ladies are still feeling good and all your symptoms are starting to ease a little:hugs:

Good luck to all the ladies catching the eggie:dust::dust::dust:

Sorry to all the ladies who got a BFN - you're not out yet though :flower:

Ok I know this is just a general post and not like me at all - I will catch up with you all individually I am sure soon.

AFM - No sign of O - my cycles are so screwy (3rd cycle after DNC) ah well we had lots of :sex: just in case when we was away:winkwink:

X

hey dear :flower: thanks for the warm welcome!

Which cd are you on? do you use opks or do you temp?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->