March/April BFP's who's going for it!! NEW LADIES COME JOIN IN!!

Aww storked I was 12 weeks also when I lost our little one! I had no clue just went to the dr for the apt and the heartbeat was gone ;(

Did you also feel betrayed by your body? I did. I think I'll forever dread ultrasounds. So sorry you had to go through that too :hugs:

Yes! I couldn't understand how I could NOT know my baby wasn't living..:cry: I will be terrified when I get pregnant again!

Aww storked I was 12 weeks also when I lost our little one! I had no clue just went to the dr for the apt and the heartbeat was gone ;(

Did you also feel betrayed by your body? I did. I think I'll forever dread ultrasounds. So sorry you had to go through that too :hugs:

Yes! I couldn't understand how I could NOT know my baby wasn't living..:cry: I will be terrified when I get pregnant again!

Me too but hopefully we won't have to go through that again! :hugs:
If you were like me then you didn't know because you still had pregnancy symptoms, right? Honestly though, the day of my ultrasound I remember my husband touching my face and remarking that my pimples were gone. I didn't know that it was an omen :(

Storked/Bamagurl - that must have been awful hun I lost mine at 9w - but we never actually ever heard a heartbeat or got any scan pics.

I asked the doc if mine was called a blighted ovum (where the sac grows, you still feel pregnant but there isn't a baby) the Dr couldn't answer even though I had many HCG tests and scans everytime until the last scan we saw a normal sac.:wacko:

Talk about false hope anyway it was not to be on the last scan the night before my DNC they said it was shrinking:cry:

I feel very betrayed by my body - it took a year to conceive but guess what ladies it isn't going to take a year this time PMA PMA.

:hugs:

X

Storked/Bamagurl - that must have been awful hun I lost mine at 9w - but we never actually ever heard a heartbeat or got any scan pics.

I asked the doc if mine was called a blighted ovum (where the sac grows, you still feel pregnant but there isn't a baby) the Dr couldn't answer even though I had many HCG tests and scans everytime until the last scan we saw a normal sac.:wacko:

Talk about false hope anyway it was not to be on the last scan the night before my DNC they said it was shrinking:cry:

I feel very betrayed by my body - it took a year to conceive but guess what ladies it isn't going to take a year this time PMA PMA.

X

Some people are super fertile after a loss so fingers crossed that you get a BFP ASAP :hugs:
Yeah the body breaks things down to pass :cry: I am so sorry!

I am in a fertile period! Cervix was high and was getting watery CM yesterday so feeling good about it! Didn't BD on Wednesday because the hubby was sick (wouldn't have stopped me but he was put out at my pushing) but we did it last night and more promised for today so I'll take what I can get :D
How are you doing dear?? Getting impatient to test? :)

Woohoo! Go for it!!! It's so great when your fertile period is on a weekend! Enjoy!:happydance:

I hadn't thought of the weekend. You are SO RIGHT! BRILLIANT :happydance:

Yes! My fertile period this past month was on the weekend and it was great
timing!

By the way, I read your post a few lines up and was so sad that you had a MC at 12 wks. :cry: It's great that you have remained so positive. Wishing you a lucky month this time around!

I have moments of being positive and moments of anger but I let myself wallow for about 2 weeks and it was very healing. I hope I get lucky too!
I feel so confident about it but hope I don't disappoint myself! All I can do is baby dance and pray :)

Awwww Storked, that actually brought a tear to my eye:cry: in a good way of course!! That's exactly how I feel now!!!!!! If I saw u I would hug you and start crying....Bc that's my motto, BD and PRAY, you conceive and it sticks!!! THANKS FOR BEING AWESOME!!!

Garfie!!! YOU ARE SOOOOOOO TOTALLY WELCOME HERE MA'AM, we def Love New Meat....(@ least that's what the seniors called us @ high school/college) newhoo, Garfie anything is possible ma'am, I had a D&C @ 12 wks and gotten prego right after W/O waiting on AF. But it's up to you to be patient(which Luxlisbon needs to teach) but don't worry you're def with an awesome Group of "Soon June/July BFPs", and if you say you're gettin your July BFP, then we're putting you in as such! And don't worry my DH thought the same thing after both m/cs but I think he figured out, I'm secretly trying;) So Thanks for joint this group ma'am, we're def happy ur here , and we will def pass the time with you, if you need to talk ab anything!!!

Bamagurl/ haha, I'm the one with Old Lady hands! I was told that by my crush in college.What a jerk,but he was still Cute:haha: Bamagurl ur def still in until AF Show, and she better not!!

Yeah thinking back now I had started feeling better but didn't think any thing about it storked. Thanks I'm not counting myself out yet! Holding out hope!! :)

I am in a fertile period! Cervix was high and was getting watery CM yesterday so feeling good about it! Didn't BD on Wednesday because the hubby was sick (wouldn't have stopped me but he was put out at my pushing) but we did it last night and more promised for today so I'll take what I can get :D
How are you doing dear?? Getting impatient to test? :)

Woohoo! Go for it!!! It's so great when your fertile period is on a weekend! Enjoy!:happydance:

I hadn't thought of the weekend. You are SO RIGHT! BRILLIANT :happydance:

Yes! My fertile period this past month was on the weekend and it was great
timing!

By the way, I read your post a few lines up and was so sad that you had a MC at 12 wks. :cry: It's great that you have remained so positive. Wishing you a lucky month this time around!

I have moments of being positive and moments of anger but I let myself wallow for about 2 weeks and it was very healing. I hope I get lucky too!
I feel so confident about it but hope I don't disappoint myself! All I can do is baby dance and pray :)

Awwww Storked, that actually brought a tear to my eye:cry: in a good way of course!! That's exactly how I feel now!!!!!! If I saw u I would hug you and start crying....Bc that's my motto, BD and PRAY, you conceive and it sticks!!! THANKS FOR BEING AWESOME!!!

Garfie!!! YOU ARE SOOOOOOO TOTALLY WELCOME HERE MA'AM, we def Love New Meat....(@ least that's what the seniors called us @ high school/college) newhoo, Garfie anything is possible ma'am, I had a D&C @ 12 wks and gotten prego right after W/O waiting on AF. But it's up to you to be patient(which Luxlisbon needs to teach) but don't worry you're def with an awesome Group of "Soon June/July BFPs", and if you say you're gettin your July BFP, then we're putting you in as such! And don't worry my DH thought the same thing after both m/cs but I think he figured out, I'm secretly trying;) So Thanks for joint this group ma'am, we're def happy ur here , and we will def pass the time with you, if you need to talk ab anything!!!

Bamagurl/ haha, I'm the one with Old Lady hands! I was told that by my crush in college.What a jerk,but he was still Cute:haha: Bamagurl ur def still in until AF Show, and she better not!!

You are the awesome one! This is my favorite thread :happydance:
Ask for prayers from others too- the more the merrier! I enlisted my whole dang family and my spouse. :hugs:

CONGRATS TO OUR ONE LOVELY :bfp: LADIE Lisalee

Nevergivingup: Soon June BFP/TESTING on June 27th/Symptns 2Day: L/R ovary pains, increased appetite :shrug:

Bamagurl:Soon June BFP/ TESTING 26th/Symtpns 2Day:tender boobs, constipated,vivid dreams and gas

Shyiah: Soon June BFP/TESTING JUNE 27th/Symptns 2Day?

redmonkeysock: TESTED 20th :bfn: / will def hit it in July...moved to July for Soon JULY BFP

lpjkp: Soon June BFP/TESTING June 28th/Symptns 2Day:Creamy CM and Sore Boobs

Lisalee1:June BFP /TESTED :BFP: :wohoo: /Symptns 2Day?

SOON JULY BFP'S LADIES:

Luxlisbon33: Soon July BFP/ Symtpns 2day?/ "O" and hoping for AF. Healthy Eating

Storked: Soon July BFP/ Test Date?/ Symtns 2Day? /BD just because

BayBeeEm: Soon July BFP/Test Date?/ M.I.A

Mummy_2_One: Soon July BFP/ TESTING DATE? /Symptns 2Day?

Redmonkeysock: Soon July BFP/ Waiting for AF to start again/POSITIVE THOUGHTS

Garfie: Soon July BFP/ Waiting TTC due to MC/Testing Date? July

Yeah thinking back now I had started feeling better but didn't think any thing about it storked. Thanks I'm not counting myself out yet! Holding out hope!! :)

Hey, you better. I saw something on the FRER :thumbup:

CONGRATS TO OUR ONE LOVELY LADIE Lisalee

Nevergivingup: Soon June BFP/TESTING on June 27th/Symptns 2Day: L/R ovary pains, increased appetite

Bamagurl:Soon June BFP/ TESTING 26th/Symtpns 2Day:tender boobs, constipated,vivid dreams and gas

Shyiah: Soon June BFP/TESTING JUNE 27th/Symptns 2Day?

redmonkeysock: TESTED 20th / will def hit it in July...moved to July for Soon JULY BFP

lpjkp: Soon June BFP/TESTING June 28th/Symptns 2Day:Creamy CM and Sore Boobs

Lisalee1:June BFP /TESTED /Symptns 2Day?

SOON JULY BFP'S LADIES:

Luxlisbon33: Soon July BFP/ Symtpns 2day?/ "O" and hoping for AF. Healthy Eating

Storked: Soon July BFP/ Test Date?/ Symtns 2Day? /BD just because

BayBeeEm: Soon July BFP/Test Date?/ M.I.A

Mummy_2_One: Soon July BFP/ TESTING DATE? /Symptns 2Day?

Redmonkeysock: Soon July BFP/ Waiting for AF to start again/POSITIVE THOUGHTS

Garfie: Soon July BFP/ Waiting TTC due to MC/Testing Date? July

Test date for me...hmm...maybe July 13th. But I may hold off to the 16th. I dunno. Maybe I'll just wait forever and see if I bleed :haha:

THANKS STORKED!!! And this thread is only Awesome Bc Y'all ladies Are In It!!!! And you don't have to ask, you are def in my prayers!!!! ROOTING FOR U BC IT'S GOING TO BE SOON FOR THE "SOON JULY BFPS" to roll in, and Storked my fingers are crossed that you will bring it in with the rest of the ladies!!!!

Gl Ladies!! I will be MIA for for a while Bc DH and I are traveling and I'm driving. SO Y'ALL "SOON JUNE/JULY" BFP's ladies be good, AND KEEP THE POSITIVITY ROLLING!!!!

Gl ladies!!

THANKS STORKED!!! And this thread is only Awesome Bc Y'all ladies Are In It!!!! And you don't have to ask, you are def in my prayers!!!! ROOTING FOR U BC IT'S GOING TO BE SOON FOR THE "SOON JULY BFPS" to roll in, and Storked my fingers are crossed that you will bring it in with the rest of the ladies!!!!

Gl Ladies!! I will be MIA for for a while Bc DH and I are traveling and I'm driving. SO Y'ALL "SOON JUNE/JULY" BFP's ladies be good, AND KEEP THE POSITIVITY ROLLING!!!!

Gl ladies!!

Absolutely and I'm praying and rooting for you too honey! :flower:

CONGRATS TO OUR ONE LOVELY :bfp: LADIE Lisalee :wohoo:

Nevergivingup: Soon June BFP/TESTING on June 27th/Symptns 2Day: L/R ovary pains, increased appetite :thumbup:

Bamagurl:Soon June BFP/ TESTING 26th/Symtpns 2Day:tender boobs, constipated,vivid dreams and gas:shrug:

Shyiah: Soon June BFP/TESTING JUNE 27th/Symptns 2Day? :happydance:

redmonkeysock: TESTED 20th :bfn: :thumbup: / will def hit it in July...moved to July for Soon JULY BFP :happydance:

lpjkp: Soon June BFP/TESTING June 28th/Symptns 2Day:Creamy CM and Sore Boobs:happydance:

Lisalee1:June BFP /TESTED :bfp: :wohoo: /Symptns 2Day?

SOON JULY BFP'S LADIES:

Luxlisbon33: Soon July BFP/ Symtpns 2day?/ "O" and hoping for AF. Healthy Eating :coffee:

Storked: Soon July BFP/ Test Date?/ Symtns 2Day? /BD just because :sex:

BayBeeEm: Soon July BFP/Test Date?/ M.I.A:shrug:

Mummy_2_One: Soon July BFP/ TESTING DATE? /Symptns 2Day?:happydance:

Redmonkeysock: Soon July BFP/ Waiting for AF to start again/POSITIVE THOUGHTS :flower:

Garfie: Soon July BFP/ Waiting TTC due to MC/Testing Date? July :coffee:

Nevergivingup- enjoy your trip! It'll help you take your mind off the madness of the TWW!

Not really having a lot of symptoms. Just gas, breasts are slightly sore, and exhausted (even tho I was more tired in the past few days than today). I am trying to remain positive although the boob not being really sore is a little worrisome.

A few people have asked for a pic. So I will try to post some now. These are from yesterday- 11 dpo.

Attachments

• test 003.jpg
    test 003.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 16
  • test 004.jpg
    test 004.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 14
Hello love ladies of June/July conceptions! First, let me start by congratulating our 2 new :bfp:. May these be the health, sticky beans we're all praying for. Next, welcome to our new additions. You will learn that you've found an super supportive bunch! Yay, for being upbeat. Sorry I've been somewhat missing in action. As I may have mentioned before, waiting til July to really get to business. Still waiting on my "missing in action" AF to arrive. Once she's paid her visit, I'm all in! I promise to have so much to share in the coming weeks. I can tell you now, I will be using the SMEP approach. I used it for the first pregnancy. Here's to growing bellies!

No temping for me tomorrow! The hubby and I are gonna stay up late baby dancing, honest at IHOP, and watch movies. I am kind of sad and kind of not. I love temping but I ain't tired! And movie date tomorrow with more baby dancing. Yay!

Lisalee - Don't worry about sore boobies, trust me when they arrive you will notice them (no more prodding :haha:) I couldn't even fold my arms across my chest without noticing they were there. Also for me it was a different pain to AF boobies (more under the armpit to start which radiated towards the nipple). You are pregnant girly so sit back and relax:coffee:

Storked - I need my temping at the moment, I would be lost without it :winkwink: even though my temps are all over. Good luck for when you test hun :dust::dust::dust:

Neverginup - Thanks for the HUGE welcome, your posts are so upbeat and honest they totally brighten up my day:flower:

Hello all other ladies I will get to know you all as we work on our fat bellies:haha:

X

Me too but hopefully we won't have to go through that again! :hugs:
If you were like me then you didn't know because you still had pregnancy symptoms, right? Honestly though, the day of my ultrasound I remember my husband touching my face and remarking that my pimples were gone. I didn't know that it was an omen :(

I remember waking up not feeling bloated (for MC number 1 at around 7 weeks) and having the BEST night sleep the night before (with MC number 2) after not sleeping well at all since conceiving. Funny how in retraspect those little things make sense...

Praying that none of us have to go through any of that yuckiness ever again! :hugs:

Well ladies! I have no clue what is going on. Apparently either I am not pregnant or my cycle is off due to the miscarriage (this is the first cycle I have had since then). I have had 28, 35, & between the loss & first cycle 40 day cycles. I took a test this morning and it was negative so as of right now I am not pregnant. We will see what the few weeks coming up have to bring! I must admit I have become a bit obsessed & feel I may need to take a break from the obsessive part of it :/

I am feeling very positive for the rest of you ladies :) Can't wait to hear all about yall's :bfp: I know it is coming for each of you!!! YAY :wohoo:

Bamagirl it is okay next month will definitely be your month. Your body may need time to regulate its self. Just wait for the :witch: to come back around and get started again.

For me ladies I'm out for this month AF has made her arrival. She is being nice but it sucks that she even showed up. But hey we always have July.. So yay for July :bfp:

Welcome garfie you are such a wonderful addition to our group.

Well I am still rooting for the rest of the June :bfp: can't wait for more to start rolling in.
To the July ladies plenty of :sex: and :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->