March/April BFP's who's going for it!! NEW LADIES COME JOIN IN!!

Ok ladies i have been trying all morning to post lol...seems like everytime i start typing kids lol....

ok went camping had a good time except my brother and his kids....or monsters! seriously i am sorry but if you kids whine and cry more than they play there is something wrong! i think out of my 3 we had one melt down all weekend and that was from my oldest! my brothers kids all they did was whine and my mom kept saying they were overly tire the youngest is 2 1/2...i said yeah well then maybe he should be a parent and stayed behind and gave them a nap and keep them going just because he didnt want to stay behind...know what your kids can handle!! then his "wife" if you can call her that was too sick to come on friday but was out shopping all day sat with her mom? really? she is lazy pill popping :witch: i really dont like her and cant stand her. she is his second wife....crazier than the first....he has one kid with the first wife and two step kids from the second...but ok yeah sorry he just pisses me off!!!

Janelle- i was 6 weeks along with my boys when i got a bfp finally. i wasnt trying with either they just decided to come on their own lol...and for whatever reason with both i o'd like a week late so i had implantion bleeding with both at the exact time i would have af. w my first i know he implanted on dec 15...about a week or so later i feel and dislocated my knee, i know it was right before christmas...knew i was prego just because how i felt but blood test in er came back bfn! did not get a bfp till about a week after news years! so yeah still hope! oh and i was poas like crazy that whole time till i got bfp...so still hope!

welcome welcom to those new ladies from this weekend!

sweetz honey how you doing?

ok write more later kids calling lol

So the current miscarriage book that I am reading actually did talk about factor V Leiden (I have the mutated version) and how there has been success with aspirin and heparin. It made me wonder if I was doing enough to save my baby. If the lovenox was enough. My husband and I decided that next time we will do aspirin and heparin.

Hey ladies!!

Loving my new fridge!! Hehe...lawn gets done today....DH still being an a$$ but oh we'll lol I'm not gunna let him bug me anymore. Making empanadas for dinner *yum!* after some thinking, and multiple compliments on my cooking, I decided to write a cookbook. Yay!

Sweetz good for you! i could use some pointers i suck at it lol!! the only thing i can make from stratch that my dh likes is my spaghetti lol

got good no great news today my youngest got into the same preschool as my ds not sure yet if same class room but i dont care! m-t all 3 my kids will be in school in the afternoon! yay for me!

Yay Krissy!! All my recipes are so dang simple that kids can make them. My spaghetti is addicting. I will be putting my man burger recipe in there as well...DH was upset when I told him that bc he wants that one to stay a secret rofl!! Oh well....gotta share the wealth!

Sweetz i will defiantly take a look at those tomorrow....i am running off of "barrowed" internet right now...shhh dont tell lol...so not so great at uploading pages basically bare min and even then takes foooorrrevvvveeerr...but dh has to have the main line free so his games will work right....hey dh you suck lol....but i am always looking for easy stuff to do that dont cost too much cuz feeding a family of five cost a lot of money!!!!!

ok suppppeerrr tired tonight...kids got up at 5:30am today and NEVER took a nap!!! and only crashed about an hr ago (some time after 8pm) WTF the get the energy lol...so me to bed now brain dont want to work no more!

Krissy I will share my cheap, easy, fast, healthy and kid approved meals with ya! My daughter freaks when she knows I'm making these hehe...

ok so i am totally frustrated rightnow.. i got lot of ewcm leading to a clear positive opk on cd15 after mmc(as cd1). bd cd15 and cd16. And i am spotting red rightnow. i am on cd19!! Whats happening :(

Scan showed that my uterus was all clear and hcg gone as well so how come i am spotting again..i think its af but dont you think its super early!! I am so upset and confused as hell :wacko::wacko::wacko: :nope::nope::nope: :cry::cry: :shrug::shrug: :cry:

:hugs: Shefali, is this your first period after your MMC? - our bodies do strange things after a loss hun :flower:

My first cycle was 24 days after my DNC (normal for me)
The second one was 19 WTH (I didn't even get to POAS:cry:)
This one is on CD 19 and no :witch: yet she is probably peeping round the corner:growlmad:

Could it be ovulation spotting rather than a period - I have heard of ladies getting that and I have had it to but it is deff not like a period flow:shrug: maybe your little eggie was slow getting out of the starting block?

:hugs:

X

:hugs: Shefali, is this your first period after your MMC? - our bodies do strange things after a loss hun :flower:

My first cycle was 24 days after my DNC (normal for me)
The second one was 19 WTH (I didn't even get to POAS:cry:)
This one is on CD 19 and no :witch: yet she is probably peeping round the corner:growlmad:

Could it be ovulation spotting rather than a period - I have heard of ladies getting that and I have had it to but it is deff not like a period flow:shrug: maybe your little eggie was slow getting out of the starting block?

X

Yes should be my first af :wacko: Scan on cd16 showed no eggy so i thought maybe the eggy got released on the day of positive opk(cd15) but this is insane ... wasnt expecting to see my cycle so messed up :( i am shocked!!
:cry:

i have never had ovulation spotting and this looks much more than that :wacko:

Shefali - :hugs: hun it is just a question of wait and see, it is so unfair that not only do we have to suffer a loss that drains us emotionally and physically we also have to put up with screwy cycles when we decide the time is right to try again.:cry:

Having a loss sucks big time my heart goes out to you.:flower:

I haven't had a MMC so there maybe someone on this thread who has some answers for you (after all that's all we want answers - oh and a big fat BFP):winkwink:

X

Shefali - :hugs: hun it is just a question of wait and see, it is so unfair that not only do we have to suffer a loss that drains us emotionally and physically we also have to put up with screwy cycles when we decide the time is right to try again.:cry:

Having a loss sucks big time my heart goes out to you.:flower:

I haven't had a MMC so there maybe someone on this thread who has some answers for you (after all that's all we want answers - oh and a big fat BFP):winkwink:

X

So true :wacko: its so unfair.. first the mc and then weird cycles... when do we ttc? :cry:

i know so many women who have had babies on first try and they don't value it. my neighbour had a baby first cycle of ttc after 7 months of marriage. and she feels 1st trimester loss isnt a big deal because its not a real baby yet.. i mean WTF!!! :growlmad: it really makes me cry out with disgust...

on the other hand we want a baby so much and still cannot have it!! :shrug: i know for sure we ll be great moms and value it to the fullest !

Shefali, I'm sorry I don't have any answers for you. But as Garfie said, your cycle can really be different after a MC. I think the only reason mine returned to normal immediately is b/c I had a blighted ovum and the baby never really developed much beyond conception. So the HCG was already somewhat low. I hope you get the answers you need soon. Are you bleeding enough for a pad? If so, it could be your 1st period. If it's just spotting, maybe it's ovulation spotting?
You said you had a scan on CD 16 and there was no egg. Did the Drs say an egg was already released?

Shefali, I'm sorry I don't have any answers for you. But as Garfie said, your cycle can really be different after a MC. I think the only reason mine returned to normal immediately is b/c I had a blighted ovum and the baby never really developed much beyond conception. So the HCG was already somewhat low. I hope you get the answers you need soon. Are you bleeding enough for a pad? If so, it could be your 1st period. If it's just spotting, maybe it's ovulation spotting?
You said you had a scan on CD 16 and there was no egg. Did the Drs say an egg was already released?

not filling a pad yet..just wearing a pantyliner rightnow.. its not a proper flow yet :wacko:

The dr did not mention anything :wacko: she just said your mc is complete and your cycle should return back to normal soon as all is clear

not filling a pad yet..just wearing a pantyliner rightnow.. its not a proper flow yet :wacko:

The dr did not mention anything :wacko: she just said your mc is complete and your cycle should return back to normal soon as all is clear

I hope it's not AF but IF it is, at least you got it early rather than late. Many women have to wait a long time after a MC before their 1st period. Wishing the best for you. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->