March/April BFP's who's going for it!! NEW LADIES COME JOIN IN!!

Krissy- I would count the 1st day of full-flow as CD 1.

Very sad story about your friend. I can't even imagine her pain and sadness.

LPJ- Sorry to hear about the infection. I hope the meds clear it up and you won't need farther treatment. Glad you went to the Dr tho. Sometimes we make things worse by waiting and hoping it goes away.

Shefali- Are there any updates? Are you still bleeding? Less? More?

MnJ- Shefali was right. I hope you BD tonight tho! Technically, a positive OPK could mean that you're going to ovulate 12- 48 hrs after the test. It depends on how often you test. If you test twice a day instead of once, you're more likely to catch the surge earlier so you'd have more than a 12 hour heads up. Even when I used the internet cheapies, I still only tested once a day.

Storked- CONGRATS!!! You must be sooo excited! You're going to be so focused on getting things ready to move you'll forget all about TTC. But watch out tho, cause sometimes it happens when you least expect it!

Janelly- The main time I checked my CP when for ovulation purposes. I didn't usually check it close to AF b/c I started getting paranoid about possibly infecting myself with unclean hands or soap residual. The 1 or 2 times I did check before AF, it was very firm.

Thanks Lisa. I'm not really relying on it too much, was just looking for a silver lining.

OMG!! OMG!!! I looked at my pregnancy test from this morning and it's :bfp:!!! I'm trying not too get to excited because it could be an evaporated line, but I can't help it. I compared it to the last couple and there is no line like this line! Even my husband saw it and he's got the WORST eye sight. If AF is late tomorrow, then we have decided to wait until Friday and buy a FRER test. We've been testing with dollar store brands. I'm so excited, but so nervous because it's such a faint line, but definitely pink. It's just like last time when we miscarried. I really hope this one sticks.

:dance::dance::yipee::yipee::wohoo::wohoo:

CONGRATS Janelly! :dance: But I have a question- when you say you looked at it from this morning, do you mean you looked at it after the test time?

CONGRATS Janelly! :dance: But I have a question- when you say you looked at it from this morning, do you mean you looked at it after the test time?

::sigh:: Yes, which is why I'm trying not to get my hopes up. This is the same thing that happened the last time we got pregnant.. I would POAS and it would show negative, but then 30 mins later there would be a positive line. This happened for a few days, so finally my friend went and bought me a FRER and brought it over and I peed on it and it was a sure positive. I'm thinking(hoping) my pee doesn't like the dollar store brands.

I'm HOPING that I implanted late. The latest possible would have been Sunday. So my fingers are tightly crossed.

::sigh:: Yes, which is why I'm trying not to get my hopes up. This is the same thing that happened the last time we got pregnant.. I would POAS and it would show negative, but then 30 mins later there would be a positive line. This happened for a few days, so finally my friend went and bought me a FRER and brought it over and I peed on it and it was a sure positive. I'm thinking(hoping) my pee doesn't like the dollar store brands.

I'm HOPING that I implanted late. The latest possible would have been Sunday. So my fingers are tightly crossed.

LOL! Can't wait til you get your FRER. We will be cautiously excited until then.

Me too... I'm really hope this is it for us. I saw my OB/GYN on Saturday at Lowes and I seriously wanted to run up to him and bombard him with questions, but I stepped back and thought for a minute and definitely didn't want to look like the crazy patient of the bunch. I am seriously on :cloud9: right now.

Lisalee I am already making lists and plans of what to do with all of our stuff and my husband just pouts because he is a hoarder and doesn't want to give anything away, just put it in storage forever lol!

Holy cow! I just took another OPK for the heck of it and it is 2x darker than the control line. I swear its so dark purple its almost black! I will take and post a pic in a minute. Still going to test tomorrow!

Ooohhh exciting stuff janelly!!!! I really hope that turns out to be a lovely looking BFP for you, followed 9 months later with a perfect little baby!!

AFM: CD19 today and got my first peak on my CBFM, which means I should ovulate either today or tomorrow! Hmm...me and the DH DID plan on waiting to TTC but, considering we've dtd (Unprotected in the heat of the moment) in my fertile window, I guess I'm still in with a chance this month! I did some internet research too, which said that antibiotics don't ruin your chances of conceiving, and that it's the problem that the antibiotics are treating that are altering your fertility...I'm going to breathe a sigh of relief that things should hopefully get back to normal and, regardless of me taking antibiotics, I still had good EWCM last night too...I guess we'll see in a few weeks...

Lpjkp - Remember hun don't feed it any more sticks :flower:

Janelley - :happydance: congrats when are you testing again?:dust::dust::dust:

Storked - That's terrible when one is hoarder (me) and the other is a chucker (hubby) we often clash on that:haha: hope your move goes smoothly, you know what they say "new house new baby":winkwink:

Armymama - so are you testing with a HPT or an OPK (I'm easily confused think it's my age - 41 on Fri :haha:)

Lisalee/Never/Sweetz - How are you ladies all feeling today?:hugs:

Hello to everyone else:hugs:

AFM - Well I have made it to CD20 one day later than last month who knows I may get to POAS this month :happydance:

:hugs:

X

I am going to test with HPT later this morning. If BFn then because of my OPKs I will assume that I am ovulating all over again and start the 2ww over (which would put me for testing at August 27th).

Armymama - OOOOh good luck hun :dust::dust::dust:

I've heard and seen that about OPK's - hope you get a big fat BFP later:happydance:

X

Hehe Garfie I hoard too but not the same things he does! I hoard jewelry, shoes, DVDs and books. But he is being stinky about silly things like "why do we have to give our couch away? Why can't we put it in storage?" and I counter with "why pay money to store it when it is riddled with scratch marks and we can just buy a new one if we ever move back?"
His sister could use the couch. He is just a possessive younger child, like me :D

Congrats Janelley. I pray that's your bfp!

AFM.. I think I am 7 DPO. This was my first cycle using the CBFM. I got peak on CD 14 and 15. On CD 16, I had EWCM. Does that mean I most likely ovulated on CD 16 when my CBFM only was at high? I really hope this is our month. I think I will start testing on Sunday. AF is due Tuesday but DH will be out of town then. It will be nice to celebrate while he's still here and I know I wouldn't be able to wait until Tuesday anyway.

HisGrace - do you temp hun as that is the only way to tell if O has taken place:flower:

I hope you stopped feeding your CBFM sticks after your first PEAK :winkwink:
Congrats on getting a PEAK many don't.:happydance:

X

GOOD MORNING LADIES!

Janelle- excitting stuff!!! i actually did the same thing last month...took a test at 10dpo cuz i felt like i was prego forgot about it till later in the day cuz of being busy and saw a bfp so i took another right away and it came up bfp in the time frame....FX lots of :dust: for ya!!!!

Storked-yeah we all can be hoarders lol...we moved about 3 months ago and i could not believe how much crap we had lol...including my kids..i got rid of about half their toys!! of course we only moved about 2 hrs away not overseas lol

afm- starting to wonder what is going on with my body and maybe i should call me ob? i have been dizzy the last few days...and my boobs started to hurt again and i am tired? i know all my hcg hormone was gone, or at least below 5 bc my fam dr said i had lost the pregnancy and i took hpt last thursday and it was neg....dh and i of course have not dtd...i def had heavy bleeding for about a day and half then after that more spotting than anything then stopped completely for about a day and half then last two days of brown spotting...but my boobs are seriously sore? i am so confused...also some cramping but not painful like i was pregnant before...should i call my ob and ask? i dont see her till the 30th....grrrr...well gotta get butt in gear make a list and hit the store sort dont have any more food in the house lol

Thanks ladies. We're actually going to wait until Friday to test again. We want to give my body enough time to build up some HCG. I'm hoping to get a really BPF line on Friday, otherwise I will worry that I'm going to MC again. If AF doesn't show up today, I might just call my doctor and request a blood test.

How is everyone doing this morning? I've got the worst allergies because of these fires in California. I'm also feeling like I've got the flu. My body is really achy, but my bbs still don't hurt what so ever. I can't help but not think about that. I just really want this pregnancy to stick. :cloud9:

Krissy I would call your doctor and just ask. Better to be safe than sorry. Best of luck and keep us posted.:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->