March/April BFP's who's going for it!! NEW LADIES COME JOIN IN!!

Armymama- Do you know when you Ovulated? When is your period due? I've read that those OPK can be pretty confusing. When ever I've gotten pregnant I've always used this site to help me out. Hope it helps. :hugs2:

https://www.babymed.com/fertility-ovulation-calendar-calculator

AF is due today. I haven't had any cramps or signs of her.

Oh yea? She's due for me today too. I got a faint positive last night, but I'm trying not to get my hopes up. If she doesn't show today, then we've decided to wait until Friday and we will take a FRER. According to that link I posted, I was supposed to implant on the 10th, but it can be plus or minus 3 days. So, hypothetically speaking, if you had the same cycle as me and you implanted on the 13th at the latest... It could be too early for it to show up on your HPT. If I were you, if AF doesn't show today, I would wait until Friday. Good luck and keep us posted. I hope you get your BFP.

Thanks but according to temping I would have implanted on the 9th when I had my temp dip. Might retest on Saturday but am going to be BDing just in case I am ovulating today.

Thanks but according to temping I would have implanted on the 9th when I had my temp dip. Might retest on Saturday but am going to be BDing just in case I am ovulating today.

Okay, I wish you the best. Is it normal for you to ovulate so close to your period? I kept a record of my temp too, but it was all over the place, so I never looked too far into it. Keep me posted. I really hope you get your BFP soon.

Boy quiet bunch today huh?

Janelle-hope this is it for ya hun!

Army- with both of my boys i o like a week late...weird both turned out ot be boys huh

afm did not call dr. today but think i will tomorrow just in case they want to do more blood work. busy day tomorrow i get to go finish getting my younger two all set for school yay!

Army- with both of my boys i o like a week late...weird both turned out ot be boys huh

afm did not call dr. today but think i will tomorrow just in case they want to do more blood work. busy day tomorrow i get to go finish getting my younger two all set for school yay!

Thanks Krissy! We really hope so too. AF still hasn't shown up today so hubby bought 3 FRER on his way home from work, so I can POAS first thing in the morning. I just hope the line shows up darker, otherwise I will be a nervous wreck. I'm going to call my doctor tomorrow and request a blood test to see where we're at, that way it can at least put my mind at ease a bit.

How have you been feeling today? Are you still feeling like you're pregnant?

HisGrace - do you temp hun as that is the only way to tell if O has taken place:flower:

I hope you stopped feeding your CBFM sticks after your first PEAK :winkwink:
Congrats on getting a PEAK many don't.:happydance:

:hugs:

X

No, I don't temp. I guess I should start. I read about lots of people not getting peak and I was a little concerned I would end up wasting all that money, but I was so happy to see it. Now if I could just convince myself to start temping in the morning. I pulled out my thermometer this cycle but when my alarm went off I was more concerned with hitting the snooze button. LOL. :wacko:

ETA: I did keep peeing on the stick this time because it's my first cycle using it. Thanks for the tip though. I won't do it after my peak day anymore.

Thanks Krissy! We really hope so too. AF still hasn't shown up today so hubby bought 3 FRER on his way home from work, so I can POAS first thing in the morning. I just hope the line shows up darker, otherwise I will be a nervous wreck. I'm going to call my doctor tomorrow and request a blood test to see where we're at, that way it can at least put my mind at ease a bit.

How have you been feeling today? Are you still feeling like you're pregnant?

I am not sure what to think anymore lol....boobs still sore but not as much...i dont think i have anymore hormone left..i think i am just overally exhausted from having the mc last week, going camping over the weekend then this is the week that i babysit my niece from hell....that is really the only "nice" way to put it. my BIL is going through custody battle for her right now, she is 15months and extremely whinny and clingy! i mean i take her grocery shopping with us today and if i even dared to cross the isle to get something off the shelf she cried...i closed the car door to go to the other side to buckle the other kids in she cried...i try to go to the bathroom she cries....i try to clean my house she cries....i know for a fact my kids never acted like that not even my first bc i worked hard to teach them that they need to learn how to occupy their own time while mommy has things to do...this child must be held all the time..and to top it off my bIL is about $400 behind in paying me...i mean come on i only charge him about 15 dollars a day and i have her for like 10 hours or more!!! the final order for custody should be done by october...when ever that happens i am telling him he has to find someone else bc i cant be stressed out by a child that is not mine!

ok rant over....sorry lol

but yeah back to the thinking i am pregnant...i am just not sure i will see what the nurse says tomorrow when i call could be normal still or maybe i do have a hormonal imbalance and that is what caused my mc...:shrug: who knows not me

Hey all...today has been a rough day of sorts. My emotions are all over the place. I can't keep a single mood for longer than 5 minutes. I feel like I'm loosing my mind.... ~_~ It is so frustrating. I am hoping this is normal. My next appointment is on the 22nd...might call doc tomorrow if I am like this again. I really don't like it...I feel crazy.... *cries*

Hey all...today has been a rough day of sorts. My emotions are all over the place. I can't keep a single mood for longer than 5 minutes. I feel like I'm loosing my mind.... ~_~ It is so frustrating. I am hoping this is normal. My next appointment is on the 22nd...might call doc tomorrow if I am like this again. I really don't like it...I feel crazy.... *cries*

:hugs:

It seems I gear up to "O" the normal time but fail and so my body tries again like 10 days later. My LP is only 11 days too.

Sweetz-wondering where you were....and the crazy feeling emotions is totally normal....i always have crazy mood swings with my pregnancies and usually by 3 months or so my hormones evened out and i felt more "normal" doesnt hurt to talk to your doctor but honestly i do not think there is anything they can give you with out it possibly hurting the baby... :hugs::hugs::hugs:

i hope your ride on the crazy train ends soon...

Oh and GOOD MORNING LADIES! if ya'll cant tell yet i get up early and live in michigan so CST....so up and at em and it is barly 8am...:growlmad:

31 day cycle! Whee!

So is that a good thing or a bad thing? couldnt tell lol:shrug:

Ok i checked my stuff...thinking i should :munch: these kids...then maybe grab a :coffee: and take the kids for a walk. then back for some :dishes: :laundry: , :shower:, baths, lunch, and getting ready to take kids to finish signing them up for headstart...so happy this program is around...we barely made the incom cut off this year i think it is 24,700 and dh made like 23,500 last year...but it is an awesome program and my oldest who has speach issues benefitted alot from it and my dd just blossemed last year! She could write her whole first name Avarie before she was four and count to 20...very proud of her! Ok enough putting it off gotta get off this couch lol...check in latter today..

have an amazing day ladies!:flower::thumbup::hugs::winkwink::happydance::dust:

LPJ- Sorry to hear about the infection. I hope the meds clear it up and you won't need farther treatment. Glad you went to the Dr tho. Sometimes we make things worse by waiting and hoping it goes away.

Shefali- Are there any updates? Are you still bleeding? Less? More?

MnJ- Shefali was right. I hope you BD tonight tho! Technically, a positive OPK could mean that you're going to ovulate 12- 48 hrs after the test. It depends on how often you test. If you test twice a day instead of once, you're more likely to catch the surge earlier so you'd have more than a 12 hour heads up. Even when I used the internet cheapies, I still only tested once a day.

Storked- CONGRATS!!! You must be sooo excited! You're going to be so focused on getting things ready to move you'll forget all about TTC. But watch out tho, cause sometimes it happens when you least expect it!

Janelly- The main time I checked my CP when for ovulation purposes. I didn't usually check it close to AF b/c I started getting paranoid about possibly infecting myself with unclean hands or soap residual. The 1 or 2 times I did check before AF, it was very firm.

I dont know whats going on.. its still there.. jumping between watery brown/pink/light red.. not even enough to fill a pantyliner a day :shrug: i had two really TINY clots yesterday but thats it

Good thing! Shortest cycle since my miscarriage! I used to have 25 day cycles

Good thing! Shortest cycle since my miscarriage! I used to have 25 day cycles

Well then :happydance::happydance::happydance:

I just hate how our bodies can mess with us like that :growlmad: grrrrr.....

well productive so far today...go load in dishwasher, load in washer, livingroom picked up and homework done all before 10:30am

oh forgot to share this wild dream i had last night...too embarassed to tell dh about it:blush: ok well it started out i was watching a concert on tv and could not understand why everyone was crying and why parts of the song was missing....finally realized that Justin Timberlake.....uh yeah justin timberlake of all people...was missing from the song. i got on my computer right away and found out he had died...i started bawling like a baby...pretty pathetic huh? cant even remember the last justin timberlake song i heard or movie i watched maybe my younger self is trying to come out i was a teenager during the nysnc time lol....just though i would give you all a good laugh! :haha::haha::haha:

Well, AF is officially late. I woke up this morning and POAS, but it came up negative. :sad2: My urine was pretty diluted :dohh:I'm hoping that had something to do with it. I keep getting these twinges in on my left side. I checked my CP and it's still extremely high, soft, swollen, and closed. I think I will just wait it out until Saturday and hope for the best. I just fear if I am pregnant that I'm going to MC again. I had a dream last night that I POAS and it was positive. I think it was because I was thinking about it so much. I'm officially frustrated.:wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->