March/April BFP's who's going for it!! NEW LADIES COME JOIN IN!!

CONGRATS TO OUR LOVELY :bfp: LADIES Lisalee, Nevergivingup, Sweetz, Hopestruck :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: we def have more to Come SO CATCH THOSE EGGIES LADIES

Our June BFP's

Lisalee1:June :bfp: :happydance: /Symptns 2Day:getting an appetite back. Less sore boobs, m/s going away, vomitted

Nevergivingup: June :bfp: :happydance: / Symptns: always XTRA CM, spitting,appetite coming bk, nausea and pimples EDD: March 5, 2013

Our July BFP's:

Sweetz33/ July1 Tested :bfp: :happydance: / Symptns: gassy,lot of CM, appetite. Dehydrated

Hopestruck: / July 26 Tested :bfp: :happydance: / Symptns:slightly sore boobs, fatigue, dizziness and increased appetite. EDD: April 4th, 2013

SOON AUGUST BFP'S LOVELY LADIES:

BayBeeEm: DPO/ / Testing Date: M.I.A :shrug:

BamaGurl: CD: / Relaxed Approach TTC : M.I.A :shrug:

armymama2012: DPO/In TWW :coffee: /Testing: August 27th

Janelleybean: DPO but Neg HPT :shrug:

Garfie: Waiting to "O" :coffee:

Angelserenity: DPO?/TWW :coffee: Just Testing:

Gregprincess: Waiting to "O", Testing August 31st.

SOON SEPTEMBER BFP's LOVELY LADIES::

Storked: Recovering :winkwink:

Krissy485: CD/

hey dear :) please add me too the list as well.. i dont know which cd i am on though.. :shrug:

Hey Never! *waves happily*
No longer recovering, the TTC is back ON! :)

Hey ladies! :wave:

Not MIA, just silently stalking you ladies! Hoping, Thinking, & Praying for you ladies who are waiting to ttc, ttc, in your tww, & you lovely pregger ladies!

With my relaxed approach I am trying not to really think or obsess over everything this month so nothing to post!

Hope all you lovely ladies have a wonderful weekend!

Hi bama and never nice to see you girls are still stalking lol...

Janelley- I am so sorry hun! really thought you had it :cry: could be an early miscarriage, you know your body.

Storked...good luck ttc bring it on lol

AFM- I believe i am CD11...i know others said that with an early miscarriage it is usually heavier and more painful than reg af but for me i had no cramps at all while bleeding...did pass some clots and at one point that looked like a little bit of tissue but i only had about a day and half mostly medium flow to at points a little heavier...then spotting off and on from friday till monday.. Boobs still sore now nipples look purple :shrug: i dont know just gonna wait and see...maybe could be due to leading up to o in a few days. dh has not said whether or not he wants to try again before my appt on 30th or not still going to pick up opk today to keep track whats going on.

anyways supper tired today i need to get more sleep lol

called and left message with fam dr about still having symptoms she is ordering more blood work for me to just check and see where my levels are and what is going on...will put my mind at ease!

Thanks Krissy, I spoke with my doctor first thing this morning and he's pretty sure this was an early miscarriage because I'm throwing up and having a really bad headache. Plus it's a really heavy period with clots. He's going to look at my records from the other doctor and see why he wanted me to do Lupron injections. I have to sign a release form though. :growlmad: I told him I would come in on Monday, I'm in no condition to leave my house--let alone drive. I just hope they find out something promising. I've given birth, I have lots of tattoos, I've even gone 3 days with a broken arm not knowing it, but these cramps are something else. I'm not too sure I'm going to want to continue trying if it keeps resulting in miscarriage. :cry: That may sound selfish, but it's the truth. This pain is awful.

Thanks Krissy, I spoke with my doctor first thing this morning and he's pretty sure this was an early miscarriage because I'm throwing up and having a really bad headache. Plus it's a really heavy period with clots. He's going to look at my records from the other doctor and see why he wanted me to do Lupron injections. I have to sign a release form though. :growlmad: I told him I would come in on Monday, I'm in no condition to leave my house--let alone drive. I just hope they find out something promising. I've given birth, I have lots of tattoos, I've even gone 3 days with a broken arm not knowing it, but these cramps are something else. I'm not too sure I'm going to want to continue trying if it keeps resulting in miscarriage. :cry: That may sound selfish, but it's the truth. This pain is awful.

I know what you mean...so is this your second mc or more? this was my second and i do feel almost like god is telling me i am suppose to be happy with the 3 i have since i had 3 pretty normal pregnancies and now two mc in a row and we have been trying for a year now...it seems unreal for it to be a year of trying now and all we have to show is two mc..i think dh is afraid to try again and doesnt even want to bd right now.... :cry:

I know what you mean...so is this your second mc or more? this was my second and i do feel almost like god is telling me i am suppose to be happy with the 3 i have since i had 3 pretty normal pregnancies and now two mc in a row and we have been trying for a year now...it seems unreal for it to be a year of trying now and all we have to show is two mc..i think dh is afraid to try again and doesnt even want to bd right now.... :cry:

This is our second. I'm going to wait to hear what my doctor has to say before we decide anything. When I called my Husband this morning at work and told him what was happening, you could hear the sadness in his voice. I think that breaks my heart even more. He's been calling me all day asking me how I'm doing. Emotionally I'm okay. It's the pain that's really bringing me down. I remember when I had my surgery how much pain my period was afterwards. I was in tears, in the fetal position, and clinging to the heating pad. My doctor prescribed me drugs for the pain and told me to take them every 4 hours because I didn't want the pain to catch up to me. Well, I could not stand being a zombie by the second day and I cut back on the medication. I regretted it so bad. This pain reminds me of that, but not as intense. If it doesn't go away or get better with in the next few hours I'm going to call my doctor and request a prescription. At least to have just in case I need it over the weekend.

Janelly- If you don't get your period by Monday, you should try to get a blood test to put your mind at ease.

Shefali- Sorry to hear you're still in limbo. Sometimes things get out of whack after a MC. I think the farther along you were, the longer it takes to get back to normal. Are you using OPKs?

Yes dear i am using opks. infact i got lot of ewcm leading to a positive opk about 2 days before the spotting started. We bd as well around that time :wacko:

Shefali, I've had 5 MCs, 2 of them this year. The first time I ovulated after both of them I had spotting which muct have been ovulation spotting. I've never had it before but it fitted in with all my temps etc. It settled down on second cycle after loss. MCs really do mess with our bodies, I'd give yourself a couple more cycles before trying to work out if something strange is going on. Easier said than done mind! Just go with the flow (excuse the pun) and keep :sex:.

And on a positive, I had my DS inbetween all those MCs so keep positive :winkwink: xo

Janelleybean: you def don't sound selfish. I remember that pain ESP.the emotional pain, but it's def up to you when you're ready to TTC again. Me myself once I got over the m/c bleeding & cramping completely I just had to give it one more try....I pray you recover soon!! Def relax and cuddle you deserve it....the things we women have to go through.

Shefali: apologies ma'am, I will add you to the list. Are you a Soon Sep. BFP?

Stork: keep me straight, I'm changing it now Mrs. Busy Pants...ready to hop back in huh!

Bama: keep me straight also...I will change it. I'm glad you taking the relax approach, that's let's exhausting, and it's way more fun DTD with DH when you're NTNP but relaxing.

Have anyone seen High School Moms?

Krissy: seems like you're jumping right back in the TTC game too. It's def up to you ma'am. But I'm sure it's going to happen when you least expect it!

Hi to all the other ladies; Garfie, BaybeeEm,AngelSerenity... and anyone else I forgot.

Janellybean, so sorry to hear about things :hugs:. I hope you can get to the doctors next week to get some answers. Please look after yourself. I dont want to go into too much detail to avoid upsetting some people but from my experiences the worst should be over in the next 24hours :hugs::hugs:.

Hey Never, good to see you online. Just do what you need to do honey.

My quick update - 10DPO, not symptom spotting, not hopeful, not even planning to test lol. Really just trying to chill this cycle and really dont think it's my month as to be honest I don't think I have any symptoms to spot, not even my normal cycle symptoms! AF due Sunday-Tuesday so we'll see what time brings. If it isnt here by Tuesday I'll maybe test then x

Nope havent see high school moms yet but i did want to catch it.

well i should do something but dont feel like....got lost of sinus pain on right side of face which makes my one tooth hurt pretty bad..i hate it because makes me feel like i got a bad tooth but it is just the nerve being pressed on...grrr.....

Janelle-with my first mc i had the d&c the same day as i went into labor...i really dont like calling it that since i did not have a baby but my dr told me yes in fact i was in labor because i was still contracting and trying to get rid of the placenta and what not. anyways by the time i went into surgery i was in so much pain that no pain killer through my iv would touch it! once they put me under and i woke up in recovery i felt like a new person all my pain was gone. i did take pain meds for a few days to make sure i did not feel anything but they werent really strong so i felt pretty normal. i did get an extremely bad migraine the next week bc of the hormones falling fast. oh andi was throwing up with that to because that is what i do when i am in labor...did it with both boys. anyways i hope you get some answers hun this all sucks, that is the only way to descibe it!

CONGRATS TO OUR LOVELY :bfp: LADIES Lisalee, Nevergivingup, Sweetz, Hopestruck :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: we def have more to Come SO CATCH THOSE EGGIES LADIES

Our June BFP's

Lisalee1:June :bfp: :happydance: /Symptns 2Day:getting an appetite back. Less sore boobs, m/s going away, vomitted

Nevergivingup: June :bfp: :happydance: / Symptns: always XTRA CM, spitting,appetite coming bk, nausea and pimples EDD: March 5, 2013

Our July BFP's:

Sweetz33/ July1 Tested :bfp: :happydance: / Symptns: gassy,lot of CM, appetite. Dehydrated

Hopestruck: / July 26 Tested :bfp: :happydance: / Symptns:slightly sore boobs, fatigue, dizziness and increased appetite. EDD: April 4th, 2013

SOON AUGUST BFP'S LOVELY LADIES:

BayBeeEm: DPO/ / Testing Date: M.I.A

BamaGurl: CD: / Relaxed Approach TTC: No Tools Just DTD

armymama2012: DPO/In TWW :wacko: /Testing: August 27th

Garfie: Waiting to "O" :coffee :

Angelserenity: Taking the Relaxed Approach/ TWW :flower: Just :sex: Testing: Aug. 21st

Gregprincess: DPO in TWW :wacko: Testing August 31st.

SOON SEPTEMBER BFP's LOVELY LADIES::

Storked: waiting to "O" :coffee: Just :sex:

Janelleybean: AF Showed CD 1 :flower:

Krissy485: CD/

Shefali83: CD/ Waiting to "O" :coffee:

Hey Never, good to see you online. Just do what you need to do honey.

My quick update - 10DPO, not symptom spotting, not hopeful, not even planning to test lol. Really just trying to chill this cycle and really dont think it's my month as to be honest I don't think I have any symptoms to spot, not even my normal cycle symptoms! AF due Sunday-Tuesday so we'll see what time brings. If it isnt here by Tuesday I'll maybe test then x

Angel I don't blame you for relaxing and not Symptn spotting. But Def GL to you this month, I'm not counting you out just yet!!! :flower:

Janelly- I'm so sorry you're going through this. I know how hard it is mentally. If you're in a lot of pain, maybe you can go to the Dr to get some medicine so you don't have to wait til Monday. If not, maybe a strong over-the-counter pain reliever would help. I hope the pain passes quickly.

Angel- Don't give up yet! You never know when it's your month!

Never-Great to see you! I totally understand about focusing on other things. But just curious, how are your symptoms now? My boobs aren't that sore. I'm still vomiting 1st thing in the morning! Hoping that phase passes soon. My constipation is waning. Seemed like I didn't have it last week but it's back this week. So, things seem to be settling down. I am sooo ready for that appt next week tho.

I tried to watch High School Moms and really enjoyed it until I fell asleep on it. :)

I haven't seen high school moms, but I wanted to watch it!

Congrats Lisalee & Never! Almost 12 weeks!! YAY :wohoo:

Hey ladies. Hope everyone is doing ok. The exhaustion and nausea has come back full force. *yawn* hate to say hi and run, but I'm about to pass out again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->