March/April BFP's who's going for it!! NEW LADIES COME JOIN IN!!

Lisalee - congrats on 12 weeks! Here's to having a continued health pregnancy.

Nevergivingup - happy anniversary. Enjoy that one on one time with your hubby!!!!!

Lpjkp - I just noticed that often switch around the j and the k in your name. Forgive me, I'm usually not that insensitive. I'm looking forward to your testing and tingly nips is something! I will echo Lisalee and say "Don't count yourself out."

Storked - lol @ make a naked movie night! I really think Krissy should too! LOL. So how long is your countdown to the move?

Everyone else, I hope you're feeling great and thinking positive!

AFM - Not much to report. The most exciting thing right now is the incompetence of my boss. She absolutely has to be the most unprofessional and unprepared person I know in leadership. I don't say this a disgruntle employee. I say it because its true! LOL

BayBeeEm, just depends on how fast he goes through training in Houston! As for the Houston move...we move in September! I will start packing today...after a nap hehe. Had a late naked movie might last night hehe
So what was your boss up to? My last boss was like a grandpa to me :D

Thanks ladies for so much advice about dh...I have tried making his hobbies my own..i actually do like watching sports with him and our fav college team has always been the same even before we met, Michigan State Spartan, I have even gone to a few football and basketball games with him :) as far as teh video games go he plays the playstation 3 online so all his friends are in his headset lol...i try and sit and watch becasue i cant really play whlie he does and after awhile it is boring for me and ihave to be quiet because he doesnt like the background noise in his mic...oh well...and naked movie night sounds fun but honestly we sleep naked every night..yeah after being together for 6 years last year he asked me why we didnt and i said i dont know and ever since then we do every night just have to keep robe in arm reach for when little ones need lol....i love him death and we do enjoy a lot of the same shows and getting out of the house some times...i married a home body and he always has been shouldnt be a surprise to me know :dohh::haha:

Never-nice to see ya lady! nice to hear everythihg is going great....when is your next scan?

Storked- wow your move is coming up fast!!! enjoy huston!

Lpjkp- i hope your cycles become more normal soon...and yes it is nice not to stress about what cycle day...for now we are waiting till i see the doc next week so no testing next month...well not planned at least lol

Lisalee- i watched highschool moms last night to..i liked it...

my kids have been seeing the previews for TLC's new show Abby and Brittney the conjoined twins and boy do they have alot of questions! I think that show is going to be a great teaching tool for me to use with my kids to show them how someone can look way different but they are the same as us...

ok back to work for me oldest ds teacher will be here in 3 1/2 hours eeek!!

Hi ladies

Quick check in since DH and I fell asleep after eatin lunch and he's still sleep I decided I'd check in to see what's going on with the lovely ladies.

BayBeeEm: def don't count yourself out, babydust, babydust!!!

Stork: Wow, your DH is going to be away from you too? That's ok Bc it makes the relationship sooo much more exciting and romantical too. As much as I love to have him home after awhile he does begin to aggravate me in a great way of course. Don't worry you always have me on BABY AND BUMP, we can anticipate together.

THANKS LADIES for ALL the Congrats, y'all are truly special to me. Can't do too many personals, my battery is about to die, so I will check back in later, after DH n I go out.
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Storked - Ha! Somehow I missed your impending move to Houston before going overseas. I need to pay better attention! My boss is an interesting sort. She is young and ahead of her time and therefore doesn't really respect her peers in the organization, much less, those under her. LOL

Krissy - I don't blame you about the getting bored with the video games. I'm not a fan. I used to be all about a good video game when Sonic the Hedge Hog and the Super Mario Brothers were cool. Yes, I'm totally dating myself! As for sleeping nakey :blush: I would love to try that out but I'm kinda worried that DH excitement from seeing my nakedness will be reduced if I do. LOL

Nevergivingup - I'm not counting myself out. Totally sticking to my guns about speaking a BFP into existence. I hope to have more to share as implantation nears. Here's to being three months behind you!

AFM - So I was looking at one of those gender prediction calendars and it said if I were to conceive this month, I would have a boy. Kinda made me :happydance:. Although, I would be just as thrilled to have a girl! Girls are so darling. I can't wait to pig tail and dress my minime. Hehe! I only rejoice over the possibility of having a boy because it would make DH happy since he is totally into "having someone to carry the family name". Totally a cultural thing!

Oh my so much to catch up on...

Hope~ CONGRATS on the engagement! How romantic & sweet! So excited for you! :wohoo: Regarding little baby, I hope everything goes okay. Keep us updated! Like never said, sometimes we just have to have the faith of a mustard seed! :hugs:

Never~ Yay on the anniversary today! So super exciting! When do you go for another appointment? Hopefully the spitting & throwing up will cease although gotta admit they are wonderful reminders that baby bean is doing wonderfully & hanging in there!

BayBeeEm~ OMG tww!!! :wohoo: When are you planning on testing? Or will we just be riding it out until we see af is late???

Storked~ Hope everything is going well with you! Must say loved the naked movie night comment! That sounds like a wonderful way to spend the night! I may have to plan one of those this weekend, the hubs is off Thursday-Monday!!! Sounds like the perfect time! Thanks for the idea :thumbup:

Sweetz~ How exciting to hear the heartbeat! That will be a wonderful appointment! Can't wait to hear how it goes!

New Ladies~ :wave: hope you all are doing wonderful! This is a great thread to join!

Ladies waiting for O, :sex:'ing, & in the tww~ :dust: to you all!

Ladies who are starting a new cycle~ Next month is it! Plus who doesn't love a little extra :sex:

AFM~ super relaxed approach, nothing really to approach. Had some cramping yesterday for a little bit, & some twinges today. :sex:'ing last night just in case! :thumbup:

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY NEVER!!!! YAY!!! ^_^

Storked...get to beddin girl!!! lol hehehe

I am a bit out of it today but I have been a busy bee. Lots of changes happening around here. Nervous but excited for appointment in 2 days....OMG 2 DAYS!!!! ^_^ hehe Did some laundry today, cleaned house, did some landscaping, washed the dogs, cooked....just call me little miss housemaker lol I needed change and this was all I can do ATM Come January, DH and I have decided...well I decided he agreed, that we will be living in different places. He will move back in with his brother, I will be getting my own place. We are staying in the same area, but just not together. It is for the best and actually we both are in better, less stressful, moods after making that decision. We will remain friends, and parents, but as for our marriage...that most likely is gone the wayside. It is all good...we are both happier now. Weird huh?

Well I am about to watch my DVR'd SOA shows. Mmmm Jax is such a hottie!! *drool* I will pop back in a little later dolls! *hugs*

Oh no, Sweetz. I don't know how to feel. I know I don't like it but I can't help but recognize your optimism. You and hubby know whats best for you. I hope you will have all of the support you're going to need in the flesh, you have more than enough on the world wide web ... thinking of you.

I am optimistic as the stress is gone. I do have a lot of support in the flesh. I have a great circle of close friends here that know what is going on and they are my foundation...they are great, y'all would love them! ^_^

Never - happy anniversary:happydance: hope you both had a lovely night:winkwink: hubby took me to Parris for our first anniversary was so lovely after spending 74 days living in a caravan whilst waiting to move:wacko:

Sweetz - I agree with you hun if it ain't working then its time to make the changes - I did I left my ex hubby when I was 3 months pregnant and with a toddler, no one says it will be easy but from my experience it makes you stronger:happydance: and if in the future there is a way back you will be in a much stronger position. Wishing you lots of luck:hugs:

Afm - my children have gone to visit their nan so me and hubby have some time alone :winkwink: they only went this afternoon and im missing them already - hubby! :haha:

:hugs:

X

Sweetz, I am so sorry. That is so hard. When my ex and I separated..I don't even remember the first month. I was so depressed that I was just in a haze. If anyone tried to talk to me I would just cry until they grew uncomfortable and wandered off. :hugs:
Bama, naked movie night is amazing! If only my tv was in the bedroom hehe!
Never, I am afraid of my spouse being gone. I hate sleeping by myself! But I also afraid that I will have so much fun eating crap and farting freely that I may resent him when he is home ;)
BayBeeEm, are you a fan of Dilbert? :D

AFM: I should be fertile starting next Thursday. I hope this is my cycle because I am getting impatient :)

Oh my so much to catch up on...

Hope~ CONGRATS on the engagement! How romantic & sweet! So excited for you! :wohoo: Regarding little baby, I hope everything goes okay. Keep us updated! Like never said, sometimes we just have to have the faith of a mustard seed! :hugs:

Never~ Yay on the anniversary today! So super exciting! When do you go for another appointment? Hopefully the spitting & throwing up will cease although gotta admit they are wonderful reminders that baby bean is doing wonderfully & hanging in there!

BayBeeEm~ OMG tww!!! :wohoo: When are you planning on testing? Or will we just be riding it out until we see af is late???

Storked~ Hope everything is going well with you! Must say loved the naked movie night comment! That sounds like a wonderful way to spend the night! I may have to plan one of those this weekend, the hubs is off Thursday-Monday!!! Sounds like the perfect time! Thanks for the idea :thumbup:

Sweetz~ How exciting to hear the heartbeat! That will be a wonderful appointment! Can't wait to hear how it goes!

New Ladies~ :wave: hope you all are doing wonderful! This is a great thread to join!

Ladies waiting for O, :sex:'ing, & in the tww~ :dust: to you all!

Ladies who are starting a new cycle~ Next month is it! Plus who doesn't love a little extra :sex:

AFM~ super relaxed approach, nothing really to approach. Had some cramping yesterday for a little bit, & some twinges today. :sex:'ing last night just in case! :thumbup:

Yes ma'am, alas the TWW. Oh! I am trying to wait it out but part of me wants to test everyday until positive because clearly, positive is the only result that will come up. LOL.

Sweetz, I am so sorry. That is so hard. When my ex and I separated..I don't even remember the first month. I was so depressed that I was just in a haze. If anyone tried to talk to me I would just cry until they grew uncomfortable and wandered off. :hugs:
Bama, naked movie night is amazing! If only my tv was in the bedroom hehe!
Never, I am afraid of my spouse being gone. I hate sleeping by myself! But I also afraid that I will have so much fun eating crap and farting freely that I may resent him when he is home ;)
BayBeeEm, are you a fan of Dilbert? :D

AFM: I should be fertile starting next Thursday. I hope this is my cycle because I am getting impatient :)

Dilbert, I've never seen it before. Tell me more :flower:

y'all are just awesome....I am a strong person and I feel no worries when it comes to this decision

If I wasn't too lazy to get on my computer I'd post some for you BayBeeEm
:) Catbert is my favorite!

Ok, so I lied. I'd forgotten what the name of this comic was. Yes! Very, very funny!

I liked it when Dilbert said that the only thing stopping him from becoming a serial killer was his distaste for manual labor LOL! The dark side of office humor right?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->