March/April BFP's who's going for it!! NEW LADIES COME JOIN IN!!

CONGRATS TO OUR LOVELY :bfp: LADIES Lisalee, Nevergivingup, Sweetz, Hopestruck :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: we def have more to Come SO CATCH THOSE EGGIES LADIES

Our June BFP's

Lisalee1:June :bfp: :happydance: /Symptns 2Day:getting an appetite back. Less sore boobs, m/s going away, vomitted

Nevergivingup: June :bfp: :happydance: / Symptns: always XTRA CM, spitting,appetite coming bk, nausea and pimples EDD: March 5, 2013

Our July BFP's:

Sweetz33/ July1 Tested :bfp: :happydance: / Symptns: gassy,lot of CM, appetite.

Hopestruck: / July 26 Tested :bfp: :happydance: / Symptns:slightly sore boobs, fatigue, dizziness and increased appetite. EDD: April 4th, 2013

SOON AUGUST BFP'S LOVELY LADIES:

BayBeeEm: 10 DPO/ In TWW :coffee: / Testing Date:

BamaGurl: / Relaxed Approach TTC: No Tools Just DTD: "O"?

armymama2012: DPO/In TWW :coffee: /Testing: August 27th

Garfie: Waiting to "O" :coffee:

Angelserenity: Taking the Relaxed Approach/ TWW :coffee: Just :sex: Testing: Aug. 21st

Gregprincess: DPO in TWW :coffee: Testing August 31st.

SOON SEPTEMBER BFP's LOVELY LADIES::

Storked: waiting to "O" Just :sex:

Janelleybean: AF Showed CD 5: Taking a break from TTC :flower:

Krissy485: CD/ Waiting to "O" :coffee:

Shefali83: CD/ Waiting to "O" :shrug:

10 DPO here :flower:

Aww Shefali, don't worry, you will, we're all in this together don't worry, we're going to root you on, and when you get it we're going to sooo rejoice and Worry with you, Bc we all know pregnancy brings on another world of stress ESP.when you've gone through loss, but we're not thinking that. FX for your BFP!!! ma'am you're still in your 20's, you're with me, enjoy those years!!

Aww Shefali, don't worry, you will, we're all in this together don't worry, we're going to root you on, and when you get it we're going to sooo rejoice and Worry with you, Bc we all know pregnancy brings on another world of stress ESP.when you've gone through loss, but we're not thinking that. FX for your BFP!!! ma'am you're still in your 20's, you're with me, enjoy those years!!

thanks dear that makes me feel so much better and positive... I got to be positive and give my best shot till i dont get a sticky bfp :hugs::hugs::hugs: i won't take NO for an answer this time !

Shefali - I'm in my 40's:blush: and I'm not giving up :winkwink:

:dust::dust::dust:

:hugs:

X

CONGRATS TO OUR LOVELY :bfp: LADIES Lisalee, Nevergivingup, Sweetz, Hopestruck :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: we def have more to Come SO CATCH THOSE EGGIES LADIES

Our June BFP's

Lisalee1:June :bfp: :happydance: /Symptns 2Day:getting an appetite back. Less sore boobs, m/s going away, vomitted

Nevergivingup: June :bfp: :happydance: / Symptns: always XTRA CM, spitting,appetite coming bk, nausea and pimples EDD: March 5, 2013

Our July BFP's:

Hopestruck: / July 26 Tested :bfp: :happydance: / Symptns:slightly sore boobs, fatigue, dizziness and increased appetite. EDD: April 4th, 2013

BamaGurl: / Relaxed Approach TTC: No Tools Just DTD: "O"? :flower:

Garfie: Waiting to "O" :shrug:

Angelserenity: Taking the Relaxed Approach/ TWW :coffee: Just Testing: Aug. 21st

Shefali83: 10 DPO/ in TWW :coffee: Testing Date:

Krissy485: CD/ Waiting to "O" :shrug:

HisGrace: CD/ waiting to "O" :shrug:

Our June BFP's

Our July BFP's:

BamaGurl: / Relaxed Approach TTC: No Tools Just DTD: "O"? :flower:

Garfie: Waiting to "O" :shrug:

Angelserenity: Taking the Relaxed Approach/ TWW :coffee: Just Testing: Aug. 21st

Krissy485: CD/ Waiting to "O" :shrug:

Shefali83: 10 DPO/ in TWW :coffee:

yayyy :happydance:

Shefali: THAT'S DEF THE ATTITUDE TO HAVE!!! :hugs:

YOU GO GARFIE!!!! You're def my inspiration!!!! I Love It!

Wow, so much action this morning, where do I start.

Lp - I am so stinking excited for you! I give you all rights and permissions to commission a POAS party! Please accept my RSVP in advance.

Shefali - we're the same age, I turned 29 on the 12th. We're not old, we're gently seasoned. I hope to have 3 children and I am open to an "oops" (a fourth child) and I think we have time.

Garfie - thats the attitude. My grandmother was well into her 40s when she had my father ... and he was NOT her last child. You're young and able!

Lisalee - You have a doc appointment coming up? Will we be having a show and tell afterward? I like baby in the tummy pics! :winkwink:

Bamagurl - I need your update in my life. How is school and the stress free TTC month.

Nevergivingup - Uh, yes, remember "speaking it into existense". LOL. We just might be related. The whole hubby and a son business is serious! Hehe. My husband is open to any combination of sexes but a boy must be in there even if in the minority.

Krissy - your family ... oh my! I love their "chunker"-ness. I like that word, I will have to steal it from me. Yes, keep DH around as I may be asking the two of you to make some additional people for me! They are beautiful!

Janelleybean - whatever you and DH decide we're in full support. This baby making business takes a lot out of everyone. I totally understand why you may want to table the project for now ... and I am glad you have the home improvement activities to distract you if decide to wait.:hugs:

All of my gals in silence, looking forward to hearing from you all!

AFM - restless night last night. I swear I was having hot flashes! I am officially 8 DPO (Gosh, it seems to be going super slow!). Last night I had some behind the belly button cramping action. So much for symptom watching! LOL Thats about it for now but will update soonest.

Wow Garfie just really looked at your signature...you go girl you got that younger guy!!! i did too only mine is only 3 months and 20 days younger but he likes to remind me of that lol...you will get that baby!!!

I am 27 and got pregnant with my oldest while i was 20 turned 21 while pregnant...6 yrs later and still have not gone out for my 21st bday :shrug: lol oh well not a big drinker...

We are all at differnent points in our TTC journey...for me I just cant understand how i could get pregnant so easily for my first 3 (#3 was a pill baby lol) and now suffer 2 losses in 4 months has us completely confused!!!!

Well kids and i enjoyed a walk and of course the sprinklers for the apartment complex we live at had to come on and there is the huge open area where they go off....so off the kidos went to get soaked!! They love being able to yell and scream..its good for them! We are sitting here watching the birds eat off the homemade bird feeders we did yesterday..ya know the ones with pine cones, peanutbutter and bird feed...

oh met my new neighbor who lives on the other side of the wall lol and she is sooo nice!! No kids but lots of nieces and she is only 2 yrs older! Hmm...maybe i can finally make a friend here....she already offered to watch my kids if i need her lol..watch out i might just take her up on it!

ok lunch time here so off i go...i am in such a good mood today...even with a lack of sleep headache....i think it is all the positive energy around here lately...feels great...love my girls!!!!! :hugs::hugs:

Lp - I am so stinking excited for you! I give you all rights and permissions to commission a POAS party! Please accept my RSVP in advance.

Shefali - we're the same age, I turned 29 on the 12th. We're not old, we're gently seasoned. I hope to have 3 children and I am open to an "oops" (a fourth child) and I think we have time.

Garfie - thats the attitude. My grandmother was well into her 40s when she had my father ... and he was NOT her last child. You're young and able!

Lisalee - You have a doc appointment coming up? Will we be having a show and tell afterward? I like baby in the tummy pics! :winkwink:

Bamagurl - I need your update in my life. How is school and the stress free TTC month.

Nevergivingup - Uh, yes, remember "speaking it into existense". LOL. We just might be related. The whole hubby and a son business is serious! Hehe. My husband is open to any combination of sexes but a boy must be in there even if in the minority.

Krissy - your family ... oh my! I love their "chunker"-ness. I like that word, I will have to steal it from me. Yes, keep DH around as I may be asking the two of you to make some additional people for me! They are beautiful!

Janelleybean - whatever you and DH decide we're in full support. This baby making business takes a lot out of everyone. I totally understand why you may want to table the project for now ... and I am glad you have the home improvement activities to distract you if decide to wait.:hugs:

AFM - restless night last night. I swear I was having hot flashes! I am officially 8 DPO (Gosh, it seems to be going super slow!). Last night I had some behind the belly button cramping action. So much for symptom watching! LOL Thats about it for now but will update soonest.

Is is bad i never get tired of hearing how cute my kids are? i love when i am at the store and strangers come up to me and tell me how pretty they are...told dh ya know you got cute kids when people go out of there way at a store to tell ya...

well since yall like that pic i may have to share more later...lots of pics of kids and dh not so much of me...body issues lol..but when i am prego bring on the camara lol

oh and you so are not symptom spotting lol....

Well mam, I may have O'd this past weekend not 100% sure. I did have some cramping on Sunday & a few little twinges on Monday so who knows :winkwink:

School is super busy, but I am so loving how it takes my mind off of ttc. The relaxed approach is super relaxed & I am so enjoying it better than stressing about it! How many dpo are you?

fingers crossed for both of us :hugs: when are you planning to test? :happydance:

Quick Jump in:

AWWW THANKS Shefali!!! BUT SERIOUSLY WE SEEM TO HAVE THE BEST POSITIVE SOON TO BE PREGO WOMEN IN THIS THREAD, So it wouldn't be anything without you all, SO DEF THANKS FOR JOINING, if only you knew how much I love This thread Bc it has soo much positive women in it!!

BayBeeEm: You're NOT SYMPTON spotting, you're just paying attention to your body of yours, we all do. And BTW: restless nights and vivid horrible dreams was always my number one sign in all my pregnancies, ESP. if you remember them when you wake up, that's a great sign, Bc I remembered every one of mine horrid dreams! O my I'm getting impatient now for you, I might start POAS too just to past the days for you.....uggghhhh why must it take sooo long!!!

Krissy: Oooh I def love to see your beautiful little blessings, you sound like a terrific mother who def dedicate all your time to them(that is sooo wonderful). I read your post about yal day and I be wanting to run outside and play too!

Bama; School is def a great distracter!

Hopestruck: how are you ma'am?

Shefali - :hugs: I didn't get my BFP until 11DPO - you are not out hun:flower:

:hugs:

X

Quick Jump in:

AWWW THANKS Shefali!!! BUT SERIOUSLY WE SEEM TO HAVE THE BEST POSITIVE SOON TO BE PREGO WOMEN IN THIS THREAD, So it wouldn't be anything without you all, SO DEF THANKS FOR JOINING, if only you knew how much I love This thread Bc it has soo much positive women in it!!

BayBeeEm: You're NOT SYMPTON spotting, you're just paying attention to your body of yours, we all do. And BTW: restless nights and vivid horrible dreams was always my number one sign in all my pregnancies, ESP. if you remember them when you wake up, that's a great sign, Bc I remembered every one of mine horrid dreams! O my I'm getting impatient now for you, I might start POAS too just to past the days for you.....uggghhhh why must it take sooo long!!!

Krissy: Oooh I def love to see your beautiful little blessings, you sound like a terrific mother who def dedicate all your time to them(that is sooo wonderful). I read your post about yal day and I be wanting to run outside and play too!

Bama; School is def a great distracter!

Hopestruck: how are you ma'am?

rightly said.. no doubt this thread rocks.. all you women are amazing!! :thumbup: :hugs: :kiss: :happydance:

Our June BFP's

Our July BFP's:

BamaGurl: / Relaxed Approach TTC: No Tools Just :sex: 3DPO

Garfie: AF Showed/ CD/

Shefali83: 10 DPO/ in TWW :coffee: Testing Date:

Krissy485: CD/ Waiting to "O" :coffee;

HisGrace: CD/ waiting to "O" :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members