March/April BFP's who's going for it!! NEW LADIES COME JOIN IN!!

Shefali - :hugs: I didn't get my BFP until 11DPO - you are not out hun:flower:

:hugs:

X

thanks babes yeah i knew 10 dpo is early :wacko: i got my last bfps at 12 dpo and 13dpo. that was the only time i checked though. i have many internet cheapies biting dust so thought should use them for good :haha:

I know this cycle is going to be a bummer after the spotting episode i had between 2-7dpo :shrug:

Ok I finally caught up. *whew* chatty bunch this am lol

Lp lotsa :dust: your way!!

Krissy your little monkeys are Ah-door-ah-bull!!!

Shefali keep your head up 10 DPO is still early :)

Never....you just rock with all your positivity and awesomeness haha!! Just thought I would let you know that
\m/ >.<\m/

Hope everyone else is doing good...sorry so hard to keep up these days!

AFM the appointment is tomorrow at 3:20 eeeeeeeee!! ^_^ I'm so excited but nervous. DH is hopefully coming with me...we will see. If not my friend and sister said they will come so I'm not alone. I am officially moved into spare room. It's weird, but I'm sleeping much better. I'm going on a road trip with my sister in November so that should be fun and relaxing. The nausea has eased up but I think it is bc I am taking the reglan daily now. All in all doing very well these days.

Sweetz- makes me happy to see you hapy...you sound so much more up beat in your posts! cant wait to hear about your appt tomorrow!

Never- Thanks..i try to be a good mommy but def have those days where i want to pull my hair out!!!!!

Ok question...i think i basically figured out what DH problem is and of course its not me :blush: he hates his job...bad!!! he has only been here for 3 months and wants to leave so bad and his pretty stressed and upset all the time. wel talked to day and agreed whatever is going to make him happy is what needs to be done. so we could possiibly be moving in with my parents..already talk to my mom and she said just let us know we got the upstair free...i have the best parents ever!!!! They love my DH even through everything.....they know all about the cheating last year and all...they still treat him like more of a son than his own mother does!!! they are there to support us no matter what so we shall see..as long as our bills get paid dont matter if he works or i work he will get through it!

Thanks Sweetz!!! As Kung Fu Panda would say...."You're waay Awesomer!!!!" a Road trip!! YAYYY, I def need one! I'm glad you're feeling better mentally that is, that's a great thing! O and my m/s eased up too when hitting 11wks.

Krissy: Your parents are sweet for that. Sounds like you love that man of yours waaay pass his flaws and his mistakes and that's a beautiful thing. GO YOU!

Evening ladies, my goodness what a busy day you've all had on here! I'm only in from a flight, I was working away today and am pooped so sorry a brief post only.

Sweetz... good luck for tomorrow honey :flower:

Never... so loving the positivity on here too, it's infectious

Krissy...I hope you and DH can move your situation forward together, men are such thrane creatures aren't they. Head - Bury- Sand are 3 great words for them sometimes, but I'm so glad he hasnt left it for months on end before he faced up to things.

LP... GL chick, I have heard of a few people getting a BFP very early so you just never know.

Shefali, Garfie and Storked.... chatty ladies today :winkwink:.

Hopestruck... thinking of you :hugs::hugs:

Hi to everybody else, sorry I'm too tired to read back and comment :blush::sleep:/

AFM... 14DPO and I think AF is on her way :growlmad:. I had cramps for about 5 minutes last night, then I had some slight spotting today mixed with creamy CM just to keep messing with my mind. I've also had backache off and on. I spotted for a couple of days last month before AF began so will keep you all posted. Last month was the first month I've ever spotted beforehand so perhaps my body is changing slightly. Temps still high. I obviously didnt bother testing today, I'll see what the next few days hold. God will bless me again when my body, mind and soul are ready, it's only my second cycle back TTC (but I must admit I AM IMPATIENT LOL) xoxo

Never I heart Kung fu panda!! I watch the cartoon on Saturday mornings hehe!! What? Who says I can't watch cartoons...pfffttt! Lol!! I am so stir crazy right now! Tis time tomorrow I would of heard the heartbeat! Hehe

Thanks AngelSerenity, glad to hear from you!! And after a m/c you know our body loves playing with our minds. I'm still crossing my fingers and toes for you, until AF shows I'm Sending Babydust your way!! Backaches arent always a sign for AF. I hope it's a prego sign!

Sweetz: ahhh I Love it too, I watch the movies even after 10x's of seeing with the big eyes!! You're never too old to watch cartoons, DH and I still watches The Simpsons, Spongebob Squarepants,Looney Tunes, fairlyodd parents....basically every cartoon! We are big Kidz and I love it!!

Never and Sweetz-that is why i love having kids...can go see kiddy movie in the theater and not feel like a weirdo sitting by myself lol....always love cartoons!!!!!

O yea Sweetz: Lol, seems like you're counting the hours and minutes away like me!! Its almost here!!!

Never and Sweetz-that is why i love having kids...can go see kiddy movie in the theater and not feel like a weirdo sitting by myself lol....always love cartoons!!!!!

Krissy: haha, you have a coverup(your kidz) DH and I only go together when seeing kiddie movies and we laugh and everything but when it's time to leave, sortve feel weird!!

I also loooovvveee the old school kiddie books, like by Dr.Seuss and every author who writes kiddie books. I would love to write kiddie books, I loose myself in the world of innocence and sweet imagination.

Hi ladies! hope everyone is good and hope I can still be a part of your thread! I am super confused. I had what I thought was some implantation spotting on 5, 6 and 7dpo and then it went away. I tested on 9dpo and a BFN!!! WTH! So then I waited again and tested this morning with FMU and the early strips that detect as low as 10miu and again BFN. I am judging by the OPK that I used that I am either 9 or 10dpo today. Now this afternoon I am cramping like AF is gonna show!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ugh this is seriously driving me crazy. If we dont conceive by the time I am 40 my dh said we are done. He doesnt want to risk it!!! Heaven help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I finally passed out and then the rest of you became chatty Cathys hehe!
Kanicky, no clue here. I never had implantation spotting and no positive test until I was a week late for period

thanks storked! I can honestly say that in the past year of trying ttc this is really the first time that I am feeling completely defeated :-(.

Rah rah sis kumba!! Who's gunna do it? Kani! Kani! Kani! :happydance: we are all cheering you on!

aww you girls are the best!!! hugs!!!!! I will keep my chin up!

Hi ladies,

Just wanted to drop in to let you know that I did end up miscarrying :( I figured as much, with the low betas... and then on Sunday night I started to spot. Went in for an U/S Monday, and they found exactly what I thought... a very, very early pregnancy. It was just an empty sac as it probably stopped developing so early/slowed development early on. The good news (there is good news!) is that is was NOT ectopic. That would have been much more stressful and traumatic.

I had my little breakdown over the weekend...but am feeling better today. I ended up having the complete M/C yesterday...it was just like a heavy period. I did pass the sac and a tiny placenta. Very different from my last pregnancy but it was a relief to know that the "worst" was over. To be honest, I had a huge sense of relief wash over me last night after I passed it. My low betas and faint HPTs this time around really caused me a lot of internal anxiety. So I was glad to know it was over and we can move on (not sure if we will TTC soon or wait a bit...trying to coordinate with wedding plans, lol).

Not sure what my doc will say, as he's out of town for a couple of weeks. I'm seeing his fill-in next week, and then have an appt with him in 2 weeks. I think it's time for me to think about using either Heparin or Prednisone. We'll see what I can convince my doctor to do...he seems to be in the "do nothing" camp. There are many docs who believe (rightly, based on the statistics) that most women with recurrent MC will go on to have a baby with no intervention. That may be true, but if I can expedite that process, I definitely want to!

That's all... Sorry I havent been commenting much lately. I promise I will catch up on everyone soon!

Hi Kanicky, ok quick jump in, Ive been noticing you've jumping in and out just updating us on you but really not too much commenting on other women comments or post, and as happy as we are to have you here it'll be even better if you would from time to time read and comment and respond to other women comments instead of just jumping in and updating us on you. Also you never quite told us your TCC journey so If you don't mind will you please enlighten us on your journey Bc I've never saw you posted it. We're on this journey together and it would be awesome to know your journey.

P.s. I've had IB with every pregnancy which was at 9 or 10DPO and I tested 3-4 days after and got my BFP. Don't loose hope, you're still in it:hugs: o and never pay attention to the DH just dont mention babies around him you only need his little sperm men!!

Hi ladies,

Just wanted to drop in to let you know that I did end up miscarrying :( I figured as much, with the low betas... and then on Sunday night I started to spot. Went in for an U/S Monday, and they found exactly what I thought... a very, very early pregnancy. It was just an empty sac as it probably stopped developing so early/slowed development early on. The good news (there is good news!) is that is was NOT ectopic. That would have been much more stressful and traumatic.

I had my little breakdown over the weekend...but am feeling better today. I ended up having the complete M/C yesterday...it was just like a heavy period. I did pass the sac and a tiny placenta. Very different from my last pregnancy but it was a relief to know that the "worst" was over. To be honest, I had a huge sense of relief wash over me last night after I passed it. My low betas and faint HPTs this time around really caused me a lot of internal anxiety. So I was glad to know it was over and we can move on (not sure if we will TTC soon or wait a bit...trying to coordinate with wedding plans, lol).

Not sure what my doc will say, as he's out of town for a couple of weeks. I'm seeing his fill-in next week, and then have an appt with him in 2 weeks. I think it's time for me to think about using either Heparin or Prednisone. We'll see what I can convince my doctor to do...he seems to be in the "do nothing" camp. There are many docs who believe (rightly, based on the statistics) that most women with recurrent MC will go on to have a baby with no intervention. That may be true, but if I can expedite that process, I definitely want to!

That's all... Sorry I havent been commenting much lately. I promise I will catch up on everyone soon!

So sorry hope :hugs:

Thoughts, prayers, & uber :dust: sent your way!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->