• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

March/April BFP's who's going for it!! NEW LADIES COME JOIN IN!!

Well AFM, it's O TIME!!!! Gave DH the instruction last night to "make it sticky, Honey!" (haha! TMI...)

So excited to see a BPF in a few weeks' time :happydance:

CONGRATS TO OUR ONE LOVELY :bfp: :wohoo: LADIE Lisalee :wohoo:

Nevergivingup: Soon June BFP/TESTING on June 27th/Symptns 2Day: None:thumbup:

Bamagurl:Soon June BFP/ TESTING 26th/Symtpns 2Day:tender boobs, constipated,vivid dreams and gas

Shyiah: Soon July BFP/AF showed :growlmad:/Symptns 2Day/ Moved to Soon JULY BFPS:winkwink:

lpjkp: Soon June BFP/TESTING June 28th/Symptns 2Day:Creamy CM and Sore Boobs

Lisalee1:June BFP /TESTED :bfp: :happydance:/Symptns 2Day?

SOON JULY BFP'S LADIES:

Luxlisbon33: Soon July BFP/ Symtpns 2day?/ "O" and hoping for AF. Healthy Eating

Storked: Soon July BFP/ Test Date?/ Symtns 2Day? /BD just because :sex:

BayBeeEm: Soon July BFP/Test Date?/ M.I.A

Mummy_2_One: Soon July BFP/ ITS "O" TIME :sex:/ TESTING DATE? /Symptns 2Day?

Redmonkeysock: Soon July BFP/ Waiting for AF to start again/POSITIVE THOUGHTS

Shyiah: Soon July BFP/AF showed :growlmad:/Symptns 2Day?/ Moved to Soon JULY BFPS:winkwink:

Garfie: Soon July BFP/ waiting to TTC after mc/ Symtpns 2Day?/

Hi ladies, well im finally home from mini vacationa and so much traveling!! I hope everyone Sunday will be awesome!!

Storked: :sex: yourself crazy ma'am!!! He deserves it...or is it the other way around, lol O well JUST BD!! :sex: at IHOP, o my i remember those days:haha: Just remember to have fun and get the Sperm:haha:

Bamagurl, it's ok ma'a, we def have next month, July is 6 days away, how cool is that. Dont worry ma;am if it's not this month to get BFP, you will def get it next month:happydance: we ladies have to keep in mind that Concieving is NOT as easy as our prego friend or a very young teen mom makes it look. So hang in there ma'am, 6 days to try again. Head Up chin Up, and vagina juice ready for him next month.....o my, it sounded better in my head but i had to put it down.

Lisalee, Thanks for hanging in here with us ma'am and def encouraging us!!! BIG BELLY KISSES TO YOU!!!! :kiss:

Mummy_2_One: Congrats for reaching "O" time, and yes that's a special moment bc thats the pathway to getring our BFP! So :sex: :sex: :sex: and that was very funny about making it stick, my DH would look at me like," O never mind, you know how to get me out the mood". heehee,

Shyiah, sorry that AF showed uo but ma'am like i said, we have 6 days until its time for you to go at it again, and i know you will get it!!! Bc we will def be here with you rooting you on!! And thanks for having that positive attitude, its contagious!

BayBeeEm: We totally understand, soo we cant wait for AF to show soo we can root you on and hear you announce that BFP!! Until then AF come on!

Garfie: Glad you feel welcome and comfy here. So how is the mc aftermath going along so far?

AFM: Well ladies, it's 5 days away from when AF should show at least that's when she showed last month but only saw her once after my mc soo dont know if she's regular yet or not. So this can be a long wait. On top of that, my face is breaking out in pimples..ughh which it always do before AF show to let me know she's on her way, soo im really feeling a certain type of way about that. So testing in 3 days wont be as exciting as it should be, i told myself i would just wait to July 1st to test bc id rather see AF then see a BFN. But i dont know, i also said i would test at 10DPO bc some women do get BFP at 10DPO but of course, my emotions is everywhere, and o yea every sympton went away except lots EWCM but of COurse I have to remember POSITIVE THOUGHTS LADIES!!!! OAN: DH and I finally BD last nite after a 4 day break(which wasnt suppose to be)And then he tried to go again this morning....what in the world is he taking!!

Anyway hope everyone have a AWESOME SUNDAY!!! POSITIVE THOUGHTS LADIES!!!!!

Negative test & no af, thinking maybe this cycle will be longer than 28 days.

Negative frer at 10dpo...thinking it will be into July soon, pink tinged cm today :( gonna get a clear blue fertility monitor though to help!x

Hello Garfie!
Mummy_2_One- yay on O! Catch that egg!
Shyiah, there is July :hugs:
bamagurl, you ain't out until the :witch: shows her face!
nevergivingup, glad you had fun! I promise you, I have baby danced every day :D just haven't been temping or using OPKs. I feel free :thumbup:

Negative frer at 10dpo...thinking it will be into July soon, pink tinged cm today :( gonna get a clear blue fertility monitor though to help!x

You aren't out until the :witch: shows her face!

Storked - Thanks for the welcome:hi:

lpjkp - I have a CBFM (can't use it yet though after m/c) they are great make sure if it is second hand you do a full reset on it and that you buy your sticks in advance they work out quite expensive if you buy them form a chemist etc:winkwink: Anything you want to know just ask hun:flower:

Although you ain't out yet hun - could it be implantation bleeding?

Bamagurl - Do you know when you O hun? maybe that was a little bit later than normal so therefore the :witch: will come later or maybe you have a sneaky BFP hiding:flower:

Shyiah - So sorry the big fat :witch: gotcha onto July :happydance:

Mummy - :rofl: think I would have put my hubby off if I said that :wacko:

AFM - I had a positive test last Thursday still waiting for it to go negative (hopefully this Thursday:happydance:) although it ain't stopping us :sex: is a bit painful - but a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do right:haha:

Nevergivinup - Emotionally I am feeling a bit stronger although something comes along (like I saw a preg lady in the pub last night was watching the England match) and ouchie it brings it all back :cry:

:dust::dust::dust:

:hugs:

X

Hi guys, hope you enjoyed your weekends. AF arrived last night for me. So basically this means I bled heavily for 10 days after taking Cytotec, then continued to spot which began to get heavier from Friday night until AF began in full force last night. On Wednesday that will be a month from first taking the pills. So draining. I really really hope that it is going to stop soon. :wacko:

I have stopped taking my 2000mg of EPO as I wondered whether it could be contributing to my spotting but may go back to taking 1000mg in a few days.

Welcome to Garfie :flower:

Bamagurl, hope you get resolution either way. It's always easier to deal with when you know isn't it? It's the waiting and wondering which is the killer.

Good luck to everyone else!

Hi guys, hope you enjoyed your weekends. AF arrived last night for me. So basically this means I bled heavily for 10 days after taking Cytotec, then continued to spot which began to get heavier from Friday night until AF began in full force last night. On Wednesday that will be a month from first taking the pills. So draining. I really really hope that it is going to stop soon. :wacko:

I have stopped taking my 2000mg of EPO as I wondered whether it could be contributing to my spotting but may go back to taking 1000mg in a few days.

Bamagurl, hope you get resolution either way. It's always easier to deal with when you know isn't it? It's the waiting and wondering which is the killer.

Ugh! Sorry to hear that. Are you taking any iron supplements to help combat the effect of bleeding for extended periods of time?

You still have a chance! Besides, pink CM could be implantation bleeding. Don't give up yet! Are you feeling any differently during the TWW than you normally do? The biggest difference for me both times that I got pregnant (last month and this month) is that my boobs didn't get sore right after ovulation like normal. Instead, they didn't get sore until about 8-9 days after ovulation.

Hang in there! :thumbup:

Well AFM, it's O TIME!!!! Gave DH the instruction last night to "make it sticky, Honey!" (haha! TMI...)

So excited to see a BPF in a few weeks' time :happydance:

LOL! I'm sure you had a great weekend and hope that he "made it stick!" :haha:

Thanks, Lisalee. I don't take a specific iron supplement but there is some in my pregnancy multivit, I drink nettle tea daily and eat green veg plus eat meat so i think I should be covered. It's just bleh to be bleeding so much, for so long. i am really hoping that this period ends and then THAT IS IT!

How are you feeling? Will you be eligible for some early checks because of your previous M/C? Don't know if you are in the UK, I know it can be really tough to get anything extra out of the NHS. I am British but not in the UK, I am relieved that my gynae told me to make an appointment as soon as I get pregnant again so I can be monitored from the early stages. I am pretty sure would not have got that in England unfortunately!

PS: I am not slagging the NHS. I think public healthcare is fantastic, but I know its constraints all too well!

Thanks, Lisalee. I don't take a specific iron supplement but there is some in my pregnancy multivit, I drink nettle tea daily and eat green veg plus eat meat so i think I should be covered. It's just bleh to be bleeding so much, for so long. i am really hoping that this period ends and then THAT IS IT!

How are you feeling? Will you be eligible for some early checks because of your previous M/C? Don't know if you are in the UK, I know it can be really tough to get anything extra out of the NHS. I am British but not in the UK, I am relieved that my gynae told me to make an appointment as soon as I get pregnant again so I can be monitored from the early stages. I am pretty sure would not have got that in England unfortunately!

I am a little nervous about the decrease in symptoms. My boobs are not as sore as they were at 1st- only if I press on them. I think I will try to get my HCG tested today if they will let me.

I am in the US. But have heard many things about NHS! :)

@ Garfie: I ordered one this morning brand new from ebay for £45-00 and 10 ovulation sticks for it for £10-00 to start me off :) Have read great things about it, so it's definitely worthy a shot and I feel slightly embarrassed to admit that I'm very excited about using it when it arrives...I've ordered it a couple of days before AF is due so I'll definitely have it within the first 5 days of my next cycle!

@lisalee1: I'm on CD27 today and no AF so far. It should be due anytime in the next three days and, apart from that tiny streak of pink cm yesterday afternoon, I've had nothing else. My boobs didn't properly get sore until about 4 days ago, whereas usually I have really sore boobs right from ovulation. Apart from the sore boobs, I haven't really noticed a thing...I'm not cramping at all like I was with my m/c pregnancy and an frer and clearblue digital both conclude I'm not pregnant, so I'm going to wait until AF arrives (Though I've not had any pre-AF spotting so far, which is strange because i usually get it around 3-4 days before AF is due)..obviously I'd love nothing more than that BFP but I guess I'll wait that little bit longer for my perfect baby! It'll be onto cycle 8 though, so it's getting a little tiresome now!

AFM: I GOT MY PROGESTERONE TEST RESULTS BACK THIS MORNING! It was up from 3 (Taken beginning of May) to 27, so they concluded that everything seems normal and I did actually ovulate this month! I'm so glad to see that just a month of taking vitamin B has worked wonders for me :) The greatest thing is that, because I can't be sure when I ovulated this month and I had it on CD20, that probably wasn't the peak value either.
Still plodding along and waiting for something to happen...guess it's waiting around for AF to arrive now. If it doesn't arrive after the weekend, I'll test again. If it does arrive, at least I'll have my lovely new fertility monitor to pinpoint lots of BD-ing in July!!x

Storked - Thanks for the welcome:hi:

lpjkp - I have a CBFM (can't use it yet though after m/c) they are great make sure if it is second hand you do a full reset on it and that you buy your sticks in advance they work out quite expensive if you buy them form a chemist etc:winkwink: Anything you want to know just ask hun:flower:

Although you ain't out yet hun - could it be implantation bleeding?

Bamagurl - Do you know when you O hun? maybe that was a little bit later than normal so therefore the :witch: will come later or maybe you have a sneaky BFP hiding:flower:

Shyiah - So sorry the big fat :witch: gotcha onto July :happydance:

Mummy - :rofl: think I would have put my hubby off if I said that :wacko:

AFM - I had a positive test last Thursday still waiting for it to go negative (hopefully this Thursday:happydance:) although it ain't stopping us :sex: is a bit painful - but a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do right:haha:

Nevergivinup - Emotionally I am feeling a bit stronger although something comes along (like I saw a preg lady in the pub last night was watching the England match) and ouchie it brings it all back :cry:

:dust::dust::dust:

:hugs:

X

I was pretty sure it's the week of the 12th but who knows its possible I missed something lol. I have had 28 day cycle before my 1st pregnancy, 35 day cycles after having her, & between mmc & first af was 40 days so I'm just thinking if at doesn't come by July 8th I will test again haha

Yes mam it is south easier to deal with when you have a definite answer! I was so hoping for a bfp before my sil's gender reveal party the 2nd. Thought it might help me cope better

Yikes, I don't think I would enjoy attending a Gender Reveal Party in any situation....

Okay TMI Update. So, I mentioned I have spotted constantly since taking Cytotec 4 weeks ago on Wednesday, last night I started bleeding more heavily. I assumed it was my period. I boiled my Mooncup up this morning and put it in. A few hours later I took it out, it was empty. I felt a bit WTF. Then a huge clot fell out of me. Ugh. I guess it was a leftover part of the pregnancy and responsible for my spotting/bleeding and the suction effect of the moon cup pulled it out. Thank god! I'm a bit annoyed with my gynae actually who told me almost 3 weeks ago that my uterus was clear. What if I had got an infection?! Uurrrgghh.

Sorry, girls. Hope no one is eating while reading this.

Yeah it is going to be hard especially since I will actually be playing a big part of it. It is just one of those things I guess. I just hope I am not upset about it...

I would be upset also luxlisbon! When you are told everything is clear you expect it to be the truth!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->