March/April BFP's who's going for it!! NEW LADIES COME JOIN IN!!

10 DPO and still .8 above cover line! This has to be it since I usually get AF at 12 DPO. My friend is mailing me wondfos but they won't be here til Monday! Argh... At least I have packing to keep me busy.

Janelley: im so sorry,I couldn't resist a little giggle! I hope your DH doesn't mind being compared to a horse! Just take it easy and keep having fun,and remember to feed your DD her "gacon", and you'll get that bfp in no time!

Garfie: the shock is finally settling in and im busy focusing on the exciting things to come rather than worrying myself about what happened last time...i keep repeating to myself that the odds are in my favour! I definitely feel pregnant this time though, so tired already,boobs/nipples sore to touch and I've been feeling a little queasy on and off today,which doesn't feel very nice :( If it helps,i got pregnant this time using just the cbfm and pregnacare conception prenatals (and i too had spotting around the same point in the cycle as you...dont worry too much about the spotting,because you CAN conceive with it,i did!) x

Morning ladies. I'M SOOO TIRED!! I was up late last night visiting with my husband and his best friend before he leaves for Europe on Thursday. Then when he left of course... hubby and I had to practice making babies. We didn't go to bed until almost 2. Then our little monkey woke us up this morning demanding "eggies and gacon" I can barely keep my eyes open.

lpjkp- I don't see where I posted apple cinnamon oatcake, but I meant apple cinnamon oatmeal. Apple cinnamon oatcake does sound good though. I don't want to brag....but I'm quite the baker, so I'm determined to find a recipe now for apple cinnamon oatcake. :winkwink:

Aspe- I wouldn't put too much thought into your cervix position and CM right now, to be honest, it will drive you crazy. I've been where you are right now--missed period, negative test, and constantly checking my cervix. I would just wait it out, try to be patient, and talk to your doctor about a blood test when you see them next.

Krissy- You know it! I might as well say I rode my husband like seabiscuit, because I seriously feel like I just got off a horse. Sorry... I couldn't resist the joke. :haha: I'm so excited for you, for getting your BA. My husband is going to school to get his BA in English. He has no idea what he wants to do with it... but he's determined. He graduated from the community college last fall and he's starting at the University this spring (Tuesday). I'm so excited for him. AND YOU!

AFM- I have no idea what I want to go back to school and do, maybe a psychologist.. or something in that sort of field. I'm going out tonight with my hubby and his best friend. Should be interesting. I've got a babysitter and DD just in case. Now, I'm off to dance with my two favorite men in the kitchen to JJ Cale while we make a late breakfast. Oh how I love Saturday mornings. :cloud9:

You said you were in my shoes before, do you mind if I ask what was the end result?

Hey ladies thanks for all the well wishes. It really means a lot. Yeah I'm starting to get over that icky stage finally. Appetite is slowly coming back. I'm wearing a little bit of makeup to make me "feel" prettier lol. I'm going to try and find a pair of pants that fit...yeah that pooch is getting bigger lol other than that doing well. Welcome to the new ladies. :) well off to the scary mall i go! May God have mercy on me ~_~

Oh Janelley you mad me laugh so hard!!! you know if i am on my laptop and reading posts on here my dh is constently asking what is so funny and what not i say oh nothing just my ladies and he rolls his eyes lol....

Garfie- See i knew i missed someone earlier...sorry hun!! Oh isnt it wonderful to just let kids be kids and run!!! we live in an apartment in town right now and my oldest is almost 6 he sees other 6yr old out playing and want to go to and i say no cuz i cant go out with you right now...he thinks he can go by himself...and i say no and he says why not they are and i say cuz i love you too much!!! oh and the piece and quiet is lovely isnt it...i like the hugs and kisses when they come back though...that is one down side to us moving in with my mom and dad bc they were the only ones who keept my kids over night so yeah... i know they will watch them when need be but wont be the same as those true nights alone oh well....

back to work lol

Oh and Krissy...the oatmeal is a godsend! I will be getting a bulk package at Sam's today lol

I forgot you to army sorry!!!!!

i hope this is all good signs for ya!! fingers crossed!

Morning ladies. I'M SOOO TIRED!! I was up late last night visiting with my husband and his best friend before he leaves for Europe on Thursday. Then when he left of course... hubby and I had to practice making babies. We didn't go to bed until almost 2. Then our little monkey woke us up this morning demanding "eggies and gacon" I can barely keep my eyes open.

lpjkp- I don't see where I posted apple cinnamon oatcake, but I meant apple cinnamon oatmeal. Apple cinnamon oatcake does sound good though. I don't want to brag....but I'm quite the baker, so I'm determined to find a recipe now for apple cinnamon oatcake. :winkwink:

Aspe- I wouldn't put too much thought into your cervix position and CM right now, to be honest, it will drive you crazy. I've been where you are right now--missed period, negative test, and constantly checking my cervix. I would just wait it out, try to be patient, and talk to your doctor about a blood test when you see them next.

Krissy- You know it! I might as well say I rode my husband like seabiscuit, because I seriously feel like I just got off a horse. Sorry... I couldn't resist the joke. :haha: I'm so excited for you, for getting your BA. My husband is going to school to get his BA in English. He has no idea what he wants to do with it... but he's determined. He graduated from the community college last fall and he's starting at the University this spring (Tuesday). I'm so excited for him. AND YOU!

AFM- I have no idea what I want to go back to school and do, maybe a psychologist.. or something in that sort of field. I'm going out tonight with my hubby and his best friend. Should be interesting. I've got a babysitter and DD just in case. Now, I'm off to dance with my two favorite men in the kitchen to JJ Cale while we make a late breakfast. Oh how I love Saturday mornings. :cloud9:

You said you were in my shoes before, do you mind if I ask what was the end result?

I got a BFP:winkwink:

Janelley: im so sorry,I couldn't resist a little giggle! I hope your DH doesn't mind being compared to a horse! Just take it easy and keep having fun,and remember to feed your DD her "gacon", and you'll get that bfp in no time!

Garfie: the shock is finally settling in and im busy focusing on the exciting things to come rather than worrying myself about what happened last time...i keep repeating to myself that the odds are in my favour! I definitely feel pregnant this time though, so tired already,boobs/nipples sore to touch and I've been feeling a little queasy on and off today,which doesn't feel very nice :( If it helps,i got pregnant this time using just the cbfm and pregnacare conception prenatals (and i too had spotting around the same point in the cycle as you...dont worry too much about the spotting,because you CAN conceive with it,i did!) x

hahah.. I don't think he minds being compared to a horse. I make cracks to his friends that he's hung like one. :haha: OKay, I'm done. :winkwink:

I think this is my all time favorite picture of us. I definitely need to get more "family" photos.

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-r_YbqIW6hFk/T4MolARJxKI/AAAAAAAAK40/I7uuyCQgOEw/s1600/DSCF1976%5B1%5D.JPG

Okay, I'm off to clean the house and get Samuel ready to go stay with the Amma and Papa. I will check on here through out the day though. Hope everyone has a wonderful Saturday!!:flower:

Jane....you crack me up!! Great family picture! He is adorable with that big goofy grin! Just want to snuggle love him!! Hehe

Ok this time I'm really leaving ;) see you in a bit ladies!

Never - your hubby is so sweet to be taking the day off. I pray your day is everything you hope for.

Hopestruck - Thanks for the welcome. I am so sorry about your grandfather. :hugs:

Armymama - I pray everything gets better with your marriage. Maybe the deployment will help him see how great of a woman and mother you are.

Sweetz - I'm glad you're starting to feel better

Angel - Enjoy your moment. You have no reason to worry so don't worry. :) I know it's a lot easier said than done.

Lisalee - So glad you had a good appointment. Lovely picture! How exciting it must be to look at your baby. :)

lpjkp - Congratulations on your :bfp: :happydance:

merristems - Welcome!

Janelley - that's a lovely pic of your family. :)

AFM - This AF has sucked. I'm on CD 7 and I'm still spotting and I keep getting random cramps. Hopefully, this will be over soon so we can get back to BDing.

Ok does anyone want to explain to me that why is it when i got to get my homework done my kids think that it is a great idea to play in the bathroom...destroy their bedroom and try to get everything out of my kitchen? grrr...not a happy momma right now....just have to breath......

Janelley- that ex was a prick.
But hey, your morning sounds tiring but fantastic! And I loved the picture :)

Lpjkp- yay for darker lines! :happydance:

Sweetz- :hugs: lady

Never- we miss you! Come give us an update on you!

Merristems- welcome and yes please tell us your story. We are an intimate group :)

Aspe- CM and position isn't always reliable, like lpjkp said.

Krissy- that does sound full circle! Good luck! Packing is going good and I love feeling laid back. I Have't done anything except for have relaxed sex and it is fabulous. Your parents sound amazing. My mom is pretty spectacular herself :)

Garfie- CD10 is right! I expect to be fertile next week. I am on baby aspirin and calcium chews and a prenatal. I was giving myself lovenox injections too but stopped just because I was having trouble sleeping and didn't want that to affect my fertility. Will start them back up again if I get a BFP though!
Huh I wonder why the brown discharge? Maybe leftovers from period getting washed out of your body?

Armymama- sounding good!

HisGrace- hopefully the spotting will end soon :hugs:

Storked- i would take any kind of sex i can get at this point lol....dh still is supper stressed and what not from work and the last mc...but today he has been fishing for like the last 10 hours so hopefully by "letting" him to go out and destress i can get some action tonight :winkwink:

Hope- I realized i forgot you earlier to sorry :hugs: how are you doing hun? sorry about your grandpa i hope things are getting better for ya!

haha, thanks storked. I think so too. Don't get me wrong he was really sweet at times, but the "prick" attitude outweighed the good times. My husband and I were talking last night about where we would be if we hadn't met each other. We've agreed that we were both good--strike that, GREAT for each other! I've never been happier and I have no idea what I would do with my self if anything ever happened to him or our son. Ugh, :dohh: as my husband always tells me, "Live the Tao"..It's so hard at times.

Krissy, good luck in the action front! Hope you get lucky tonight :D I just tell me husband that I am getting ready for bed and that he better be in it when I am done hehe

Janelley, love the Live the Tao! Yeah my husband is amazing too. I knew him my whole life, he is just 6 years older so dating wasn't even something that entered into our heads back when I was just dating my own prick ex. I think the timing was amazing though. It used to annoy the crap out of me how one of my sisters was always talking about how amazing her husband is but I do the exact same thing. When you know you have someone who is everything you ever wanted and more, you cherish that :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->