• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

March/April BFP's who's going for it!! NEW LADIES COME JOIN IN!!

That sounds like an awful situation redmonkeysock, and I can kind of sympathise with you on how you're feeling, and your feelings are definitely not irrational...my "friend" was the main person I really confided in about how long we'd been TTC, which made her decide she wanted one too. 3 weeks later and, BAM, she's pregnant...I found out I was 4 weeks pregnant when she was 6 weeks, which I was over the moon about, but since losing our little one, I have to put up with reading all her statuses and the whole "My baby is now 17 weeks old", which still upsets me a little. She hasn't really contacted me at all since my m/c, never knocked on my door to see if I was alright, and it made me feel really upset around a week ago when she updated her status to reveal her baby was starting to have a little disco in her belly because she could feel all the little flutters...gutted doesn't even begin to describe it!

What I did was, instead of deleting facebook or deleting people on it, I hid anything she wrote from my news feed...that way I don't have to read so many things and get so upset all the time! What I don't know can't hurt me, right?x

redmonkeysock - :happydance::happydance: on getting the :witch: I am still waiting for mine (nearly two weeks post DNC) and can't wait to get things back on track - my hubby knows I'm not made of glass :haha: we snuck a quicky in (but ooooh it hurt but we both needed the intimacy):blush:

I am sorry your SIL is being so insensitive:cry: I am like you I jumped through hoops for my SIL and when we found out we was preg we didn't even get a congrats all as she said (we heard) was I hope it's not a girl (she has two boys) and MIL would really love a grandaughter (I also have two boys from a previous marriage) so we are a bit boy heavy :haha:.

Even my own sister said to me I'm not getting excited until your 12 week scan look what happened last time (yes I remember I lost a baby) anyway once again I never made it:cry: I think a lot of people don't mean to be insensitive they just don't think their mouth jumps into gear before the brain.:winkwink:

Hun don't think about what others think (I know it's hard) but just think how happy and proud you will be when you get your BFP and it is your turn for scans, appointments and finally having the baby in your arms.:happydance::happydance:

So don't worry about facebook or your SIL go and go catch the eggy hun:happydance:

:dust::dust::dust:

:hugs:

X

Ladies I am asking for a lot of positive thoughts & prayers from now until next Monday...my sil's gender reveal party is then & I am having a hard time dealing with it. I am not super excited because it just keeps reminding me of my loss.

Still have fingers crossed for ladies testing or waiting to test! :dust:

Ladies I am asking for a lot of positive thoughts & prayers from now until next Monday...my sil's gender reveal party is then & I am having a hard time dealing with it. I am not super excited because it just keeps reminding me of my loss.

Prayers for sure. My sister is in labor and I am so crazy jealous :growlmad:

Aww prayers for you too!! I cannot imagine how hard that will be when that time comes :(

Aww prayers for you too!! I cannot imagine how hard that will be when that time comes :(

Hard. You will be in my thoughts and prayers then too :hugs:

Sending positive thoughts your way xxxx

Good morning, girls. How is everyone today? Good luck with your individual endeavours. :flower:

My AF is still here, hopefully it will stop within the next few days and TTC can finally recommence. :thumbup:

Nevergivingup - Are you okay, love? Any news?

Who's next for testing? Anymore BFP's brewing? :cloud9:

Good morning, girls. How is everyone today? Good luck with your individual endeavours. :flower:

My AF is still here, hopefully it will stop within the next few days and TTC can finally recommence. :thumbup:

Nevergivingup - Are you okay, love? Any news?

Who's next for testing? Anymore BFP's brewing? :cloud9:

I think LPJ was the last to test for this month?

Sorry for the ladies with insensitive friends/family members who don't understand what you're going through. I can't say I have ever been in the same situation where other people were around me were pregnant and I was going through a loss. But I can tell you that my friend had a MC last year and I had absolutely NO UNDERSTANDING of what she was going through. I tried to be a good friend (and think I was), but didn't even know the right questions to ask her and totally didn't know what she needed from me as a friend. People don't realize that it's actually like grieving a lost one for some people. I think that if people were to truly understand this, they would treat you differently. I say stay strong and try to stay out of uncomfortable situations. I agree with not following that person's threads instead of unfriending them.

I am OK. I am going for my 2nd beta today and then hopefully a Dr. appt on Friday to see if the pregnancy is progressing.

I 2nd your question about nevergivingup- how is everything going?

Nevergivingup - How are you hun, how did it go at the Docs? Been thinking positive thoughts for you :flower:

LuxLisbon - Lets hope the :witch: is not here for much longer and then you can go and catch the eggy :happydance:

Bamagurl - Also sending positive thoughts your way hun:flower:

Storked - how are you feeling today hun:flower:

AFM - One more day until testing day (hopefully negative) and then we can start the :sex: fest:haha:

:hugs: to all the other ladies

X

Good luck, Lisalee. There is no reason to imagine that your pregnancy would not be progressing normally. I have every confidence for you.

It can be very difficult and awkward for people to know what to say in these situations but a small 'I'm sorry, I'm here if you want to talk or need anything' should be the most basic comment. I too would feel hurt if I did not get this from someone close to me.

I'm sure Nevergivingup is fine and just busy, let us know when you have a minute though. :flower:

Nevergivingup - How are you hun, how did it go at the Docs? Been thinking positive thoughts for you :flower:

LuxLisbon - Lets hope the :witch: is not here for much longer and then you can go and catch the eggy :happydance:

AFM - One more day until testing day (hopefully negative) and then we can start the :sex: fest:haha:

X

Good luck Garfie! :)

Also, does AFM mean aunt flo morning? That's my best guess.

Lisalee - It means As For Me :haha:

Good luck with your second beta - sure you won't need it :happydance:

Aunt Flo Morning - was a good guess though (who knows maybe she might be here):shrug:

X

X

Well my sister had her baby but I am super happy for her now instead of just envious. She had a rough time of it and I just can't envy that :)
Let the baby dancing commence for you! WHEE!

Nevergivingup, we missssss you!
Good luck Lisa! I am sure all will be great too :thumbup:

Good luck lisalee. Can't wait to hear all about how well bub is doing in there! Keep us updated.

Where is nevergivingup...? I hope everything is ok.

AFM - I've been reading along but not really posting much. But I'm now 3 DPO, so super excited about a possible BFP in July. It's hard to be too confident though when everything I'll think I feel (symptom-wise) I'll be second guessing the whole time. This will be the third time pregnant in 6 months, so my body's probably totally confused about what normal should look like! So no symptom spotting! I'll just hold out as long as I can... Thought it might be cool to hold out until the day my ticker says DD is 2 years, 2 months, 2 weeks and 2 days seeing as we're going for number 2! By which point AF will be over a week late...

Can I do it?!? :happydance:

AFM - I've been reading along but not really posting much. But I'm now 3 DPO, so super excited about a possible BFP in July. It's hard to be too confident though when everything I'll think I feel (symptom-wise) I'll be second guessing the whole time. This will be the third time pregnant in 6 months, so my body's probably totally confused about what normal should look like! So no symptom spotting! I'll just hold out as long as I can... Thought it might be cool to hold out until the day my ticker says DD is 2 years, 2 months, 2 weeks and 2 days seeing as we're going for number 2! By which point AF will be over a week late...

You can do it! :happydance:

You can do it!!!! :wohoo:

Good morning ladies, Happy hump day, hope everyone is doing well.

Bamagirl how is everything with you! Did the :witch: ever come or what's going on with that.

Mummy2one you can do it. July is your month :hugs:

Lisalee I'm sure everything is fine just relax and allow your bun to cook up. The hard part is over, now it's just the sitting and wondering part that you have to deal with. I'm positive this is a sticky bean for you.

Nevergivingup Hun where are you? I'm eager to know what happened at your appt. I hope all is well with you.

AFM I'm like really confused with AF. Normally I have ridiculously long flows and they are extreamly heavy but this time it was short and it kind of seemed more like spotting than anything so I'm not really sure I she is playing tricks on me or what! But I'm just going with it and I'm :sex: everyday now that she is gone so I can get my :bfp: in July

To the rest of the ladies :dust::dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"