• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

March/April BFP's who's going for it!! NEW LADIES COME JOIN IN!!

It's a tough one hey! Cause I feel sad about my last MC because I tested early, otherwise my period actually came on time, so it was only that I'd had a positive test 4 days earlier that I even knew I'd conceived and MCd.

But I don't want to leave it too long and not know if I was pregnant when AF comes, cause this will be MC number 3 if that happens, and I want to know if I've had 3 in a row so I can get some tests done etc to see if there are any underlying problems.

It's TOO HARD!

Do you feel pg Storked?

Ah I see where you are coming from! Hey, at least you get early positives :flower: last time I didn't get a BFP until my period was pretty late. Gah lol
Do I feel pregnant? I can excuse any and all symptoms so it is a toughy lol. I am bloated. I get nauseous but it could be because I had too many cookies tonight or that I was really hungry earlier. A couple others but I'm brushing it all off. How about you? :hugs:

Yeah, I'm having some 'symptoms' now, but I read today that implantation doesn't occur until 6-9 DPO and that's when the body starts producing hCG to trigger pregnancy symptoms, and I'm not that far yet, so who knows! Post 'O' symptoms are too close to early pregnancy symptoms anyway. The only strange one that I haven't had before has been itchy nipples!! Very odd! But apparently it can be a sign of early pg.

Other than that I've been going to the loo more often, feeling bloated, and had backache and some cramping/stretching.

Just keeping everything crossed that there's someone taking up residence in there and that they're super sticky :thumbup:

The might be normal after O symptoms. But the itchy nipples sounds promising! A lot of people say they have that when they get pregnant. This could be your month! :happydance:

Mummy, Bamagirl, and Storked- can't wait til the 8th when you guys get your BFP! Although I won't be mad if anyone tested early :)

Good luck ladies!

It's a tough one hey! Cause I feel sad about my last MC because I tested early, otherwise my period actually came on time, so it was only that I'd had a positive test 4 days earlier that I even knew I'd conceived and MCd.

But I don't want to leave it too long and not know if I was pregnant when AF comes, cause this will be MC number 3 if that happens, and I want to know if I've had 3 in a row so I can get some tests done etc to see if there are any underlying problems.

It's TOO HARD!

Do you feel pg Storked?

Ah I see where you are coming from! Hey, at least you get early positives :flower: last time I didn't get a BFP until my period was pretty late. Gah lol
Do I feel pregnant? I can excuse any and all symptoms so it is a toughy lol. I am bloated. I get nauseous but it could be because I had too many cookies tonight or that I was really hungry earlier. A couple others but I'm brushing it all off. How about you? :hugs:

Yeah, I'm having some 'symptoms' now, but I read today that implantation doesn't occur until 6-9 DPO and that's when the body starts producing hCG to trigger pregnancy symptoms, and I'm not that far yet, so who knows! Post 'O' symptoms are too close to early pregnancy symptoms anyway. The only strange one that I haven't had before has been itchy nipples!! Very odd! But apparently it can be a sign of early pg.

Other than that I've been going to the loo more often, feeling bloated, and had backache and some cramping/stretching.

Just keeping everything crossed that there's someone taking up residence in there and that they're super sticky :thumbup:

Itchy nipples- I had no idea! I'll keep everything crossed for you too :)

Mummy, Bamagirl, and Storked- can't wait til the 8th when you guys get your BFP! Although I won't be mad if anyone tested early :)

Good luck ladies!

I am going to wait as long as possible. Not getting my hopes up so I won't be disappointed :)

Mummy - Oooooh here's hoping fingers crossed for you :dust::dust::dust:

Lpjkp - I have a CBFM so if you have any questions please ask - I have been using mine quite a while (although a the moment it is sat gathering dust:cry:) Loving the wishful thinking hun - you will be the one that catches first time :happydance:

Storked - Lets hope you eating cookies is a symptom of a BFP :happydance:

Has anyone heard from Nevergivingup - where is she hiding? Woohoo where are you hun?:flower:

I'm still waiting for my AF (2weeks 1d post DNC) gotta feeling it's gonna be a long month :haha:

:hugs:

X

I do have a question if that's ok? It says tha tou can program it between days 1-5 of your cycle, but to program it in the test window times only...I'd already missed the times I wanted to test on the first day so went to program it on CD2, but the book said to program it to CD1 instead...
...I'm now on CD3 and my CBFM says CD2, is it ok just to program it to the cycle day i'm on instead?x

It's TOO HARD!

Do you feel pg Storked?

Itchy nipples- I had no idea! I'll keep everything crossed for you too :)

Me neither! I actually thought it was a reaction or something (like to washing powder etc) so I googled it (haha) and it's either a very very rare form of breast cancer (!!) or an early pg symptom (which I figure is much more likely under the circumstances).

Lpjkp - If you are on CD3 hun I would hold the button down until you are on CD3 (or else you will always be a day out).:flower:

Remember you have a six hour test window so for example I set mine to test at 8.00am which means I can POAS from 5.00am until 11.00 am that day and every day after it asks for a stick remember to use FMU. (which helps if you want a lie in on the weekend :winkwink:)

Roughly what will happen on your first test (CD6) it will ask for a stick when you turn it on - you will POAS - then place it in the monitor - It will probably read LOW this is okay - then as you come closer to O your monitor may change to HIGH - then as you reach your surge your monitor will change to PEAK and thats when the little eggy appears and we all get excited :happydance:

Mummy - One of my first symptoms was sneezing :haha: so yeah anything is possible and itchy boobies sound good to me:happydance:

X

Feeling cranky tonight... Is that a good / bad sign? Lol. Could just be that I'm tired, and DH and DD (and me a little too) are sick and I'm just over it. Men make the worst patients!

Ladies I am OUT! Af showed this morning, but I am soooo okay with it. On to July!

Bamagurl - Sorry the :witch: got you - glad your okay about onto a July BFP then :happydance:

Mummy - I agree they do make terrible patients :winkwink: but where would we be without them

AFM - I am still testing positive (2w2d post DNC) but its a real squinter now so hopefully will be negative soon :cry:

X

Feeling cranky tonight... Is that a good / bad sign? Lol. Could just be that I'm tired, and DH and DD (and me a little too) are sick and I'm just over it. Men make the worst patients!

Nobody is sick at my place and I just had an emotional breakdown last night :?
I say we see it as a good sign lol

Bamagurl, NO! Stupid AF.

Garfie, :hugs:

Oh dear Storked.... Lol.

It's just a total pain that pg symptoms can be SO CLOSE TO AF SYMPTOMS! I don't know if crying over a sad scene in a movie yesterday, and being cranky last night, and waking up at like 4am needing to pee is anything to go on or not.

Just terrified of getting a BFN this month... I don't think I can handle it :cry:

Oh dear Storked.... Lol.

It's just a total pain that pg symptoms can be SO CLOSE TO AF SYMPTOMS! I don't know if crying over a sad scene in a movie yesterday, and being cranky last night, and waking up at like 4am needing to pee is anything to go on or not.

Just terrified of getting a BFN this month... I don't think I can handle it :cry:

:dust: and :hugs: :kiss:

Nothing major happening with me. Still have breast soreness off and on (or very sore some days almost not sore at all on other days). Have increased CM, constipation causing BM every other day instead of every day. And it feels like I have trapped gas sometimes. To me, it doesn't feel like a lot of symptoms at all. But I'm trying to calm down a little about the whole thing. There's nothing I can do except pray.

How are you?

Nothing major happening with me. Still have breast soreness off and on (or very sore some days almost not sore at all on other days). Have increased CM, constipation causing BM every other day instead of every day. And it feels like I have trapped gas sometimes. To me, it doesn't feel like a lot of symptoms at all. But I'm trying to calm down a little about the whole thing. There's nothing I can do except pray.

How are you?

Don't worry about lack of symptoms dear. I had a ton of symptoms when pregnant and miscarried anyways- I vomited all the way to the end :hugs:
Yeah that gas hurts! I am so sorry dear :flower:
Nothing exciting here, just feeling like crap and just feeling bored waiting. So...I have been having a Firefly marathon :D

How are you?

Don't worry about lack of symptoms dear. I had a ton of symptoms when pregnant and miscarried anyways- I vomited all the way to the end :hugs:
Yeah that gas hurts! I am so sorry dear :flower:
Nothing exciting here, just feeling like crap and just feeling bored waiting. So...I have been having a Firefly marathon :D

LOL! Thanks for the encouragement. :flower:

Getting really worried about nevergivingup... I really hope she's ok :(

I agree lisalee. I just hope she comes back on telling us her internet has been down or something!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->