March/April BFP's who's going for it!! NEW LADIES COME JOIN IN!!

Hi girls. Im really worried. I have been poas every morning hoping to see the line get darker. My DB says he thinks its considerably darker than the line I got on Monday. Its not nearly as dark as the control line tho. Shouldnt it be by now?? Also I've still been temping and today my temp dropped a whole degree. BUT I had been up for a little bit and back to sleep for only an hour and a half before the temp taking. My cervix is still high. Im worried its a chemical pregnancy. Today is when FF showed af was due so guess we'll see. BBs are still swollen... Can anybody who's been thru one tell me if this sounds like it will end up as a m/c due to chemical pregnancy?

Mnj - Aw hun try not to worry (easier said than done) if DB says it is darker it will be:flower:

I had to stop temping after I got my BFP as my temps were all over the place :wacko: also an hour and a half is not long enough to take a temp hun you need at least 3 hours sleep and it needs taking before you get out of bed, eat drink or whatever else you may do in bed:winkwink:

I am sure you will be okay hun we all have our fingers crossed for you.

Try and relax as getting stressed hun is not good for you or your little one.

:hugs:

X

LP - Men are like little children sometimes think of it that way - you caught him out he didn't like it and now he is sulking (or gone back to his cave):winkwink:

Don't let him upset you hun, not good for you or your little one:flower:

He will come round and hopefully with a bucket load of apologies.:happydance:

X

I agree with Garfie on both counts, MnJ and lpjkp. :hugs: to you both

Garfie, still getting a high reading?

Hi girls. Im really worried. I have been poas every morning hoping to see the line get darker. My DB says he thinks its considerably darker than the line I got on Monday. Its not nearly as dark as the control line tho. Shouldnt it be by now?? Also I've still been temping and today my temp dropped a whole degree. BUT I had been up for a little bit and back to sleep for only an hour and a half before the temp taking. My cervix is still high. Im worried its a chemical pregnancy. Today is when FF showed af was due so guess we'll see. BBs are still swollen... Can anybody who's been thru one tell me if this sounds like it will end up as a m/c due to chemical pregnancy?

It doesnt seem chemical to me at all..i have had chemical pg last yr. my lines just got lighter day by day then bam BFN and then next day very heavy af/bleeding with tissues and all(tmi)

As long as your lines are getting darker even if slowly you shouldn't worry :hugs:
And discard today's temp. You need to have atleast 3 hrs sleep to count on it.

Ok, here are the pics of my tests. So much easier to see on my phone that I took pics with but to show you how light the line is. The first pic was on 8/27, the 2nd pic was today 8/30.

Attachments

• test082712.jpg
    test082712.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 9
  • test083012.jpg
    test083012.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 11
haha! He grovelled and apologised, so all is forgiven! I told him he needs to get himself a vagina and get himself pregnant and only then can he critisize my moods and hormones! Men are such Muppets sometimes,I just have a bit of a dopey Muppet of a husband sometimes!

MnJ: one bit of advice...stop temping! And try your best to stop worrying! Both seem to be doing you more harm than good! Its taken me a full week to get dark lines,and even then that doesn't mean much...a line is a line and the darkness isn't a good indicator of how pregnant you are...if a line is there,you're pregnant and there's no argument about it! If you're worried,pop to the doctors and demand some betas to put your mind at ease...just try and relax for now and take each day as it comes xxx I've got faith this is yoursticky bean!xxx

And those are fantastic lines on ICs!!! Mine looked like those and,I bet if you used an frer you'd have a lovely bfp line! ICs are notorious for taking forever to get darker,so you're doing fantastic so far!!xxx

Storked - Silly me forgot to post to busy reading and advising:dohh:

CD13 and PEAK :happydance: hubby said a strange thing last night "last night of HIGHS so we best get :sex: to make sure we catch the eggie".

How did he know? lucky guess? co incidence? I've not told him about this cycle at all we just had :sex: when we felt like it (of course I'm aware and turn on my lady charms) but how the hell did he know? Anyway have sent him a text telling him we have the egg and he's like you're in for it tonight lady! - :haha: in for what I wonder?:blush:

Have you Ovulated yet hun? - I'm hoping I get to O this month and it's not a false start:cry:

X

Mnj - :happydance: fantastic lines hun - I can see they are deff getting darker so relax and enjoy:coffee:

Lp - :happydance: glad he saw sense knew he would - remember men are like little children we just let them get away with it sometimes so they think they can do it all the time :flower:

X

MnJ, getting darker!

Lpjkp, good for him to apologize!

Garfie, how did he know? (cue Twilight Zone theme)
No idea if I have ovulated since I am doing nothing to track it. Just baby dancing :) hope you caught an eggy! :dust: honey!

Thank u guys so much for the support and reassurance!! Idk why Im freaking out. Just have to relax and let nature do its thang. If its meant to be it will be. Que sera sera, right? But MAN I can't wait til b/w on tues to see what the #s are doing!

Thank u guys so much for the support and reassurance!! Idk why Im freaking out. Just have to relax and let nature do its thang. If its meant to be it will be. Que sera sera, right? But MAN I can't wait til b/w on tues to see what the #s are doing!

Your lines are beautiful hun :) you neednt worry because of these lines at all :hugs: good luck and keep us posted :thumbup:

Storked - Some :dust::dust::dust: back at you :flower:

How long since your mmc hun? 4 cycles for me DNC 14 June:cry:

X

Ok here we go ladies….
Janelley- soooo not funny for a minute I thought you were serious :haha: I was like WTF this lady should know the whole story better than me lol….I just love sitting down with the kiddos for movie time and popcorn and we love the lorax! Took all the kidos to see it in the movie theater, first movie for my littlest guy to go see! And OMG oreo truffles are my fAVE my one thing my MIL can actually make right lol….well I guess other than dh but even then she didn’t have much to do with that now did she?..... oh I second the doggy style…must admit one of my faves…all though feet to shoulder is another fave for me and dh wont go into specifics :blush:

Mnj-yeah they should monitor your levels then once they hit over 6,000 or past 6 weeks is when they usually do the us wont see much till then…good luck FX :hug….ok too funny about the road hahaha omg the bj promise…dh SWEARS I promised 9months of bj after I got pregnant bc I said I wouldn’t wait baby juice either…ummm yeah so NEVER promised 9 straight months of bj lmao that line is for sure darker than before and looks great for how early you are…remember most don’t test till af is a week late!

Army- sorry about the :witch: I was really praying for ya…just a question but why are you moving to your home town now vs when he is deployed….if you don’t want to share that is fine…but I understand :hugs:

Kanicky- LMAO!!! My oldest was my poop monster as I like to call it. One night he pooped and instead of coming and getting me, he must of done it right after I layed him down and he was sleeping in a toddler bed at that point he was just past 2 yr, anyways he decided it would be fun to play in it and “paint” himself and the walls…seriously…when I went to check on him before I went to bed he was sound asleep caked in poop!!!! I had to wake him up and give him a bath it was so bad…not before I took a pic though…black mail when he gets older hehe…wish I had thought of your idea of the pjs though total genius!!!

Never-thanks hun and you are just as sweet!!!! :hugs:

Sweetz- when we tried this last time I got pregnant we did doggy style and I also held my feet in the air….dh kept telling me not to let his donation out lol.. cant wait for that pic today!!! I will be stalking you for it lol …not on FB sorry!!! Maybe add it to JAnelley’s blog lol….yeah for the bump pics!!! Ok were you an outy before getting pregnant or has the baby already pushed your “booby” button as my son calls it out? Supper cute!!!! Oh and odd random person running? Did you see any cops?

Shefali-glad to see you are going right back at it! GL dust:

Angel :hi: back yah un! Nice to see ya even if you are just able to pop in for a minute!

Garfie: we know how busy you are and I do try to get on as much as possible but there are days that I just cant do it like I want to…it is hard having young one…GL on that BD!

Hope-GREAT to hear from you! I am so glad that you are going to get more tests done and hopefully some good results! Congrats on the new ring. I actually got a second engagement ring, although for a different reason and I love it so much more than the first! GL with the wedding!!

Aspe-sounds like you might still have a chance! It sucks but at this point it is a wait and see game….also if it is a UTI that could be where the blood is from if it is only when you whipe and pee….so I don’t mean this to sound weird but are you sure the blood is coming from your vagina?

Storked- omg you make the funniest jokes lol are you sure you are Mormon? I am with Janelley on this one you are by far the coolest Mormon I have ever met!! You keep that pervy out there attitude it is so you!!!

Janelley are you sure were to tired for bd or is it really the stiff neck? Lol

Lpjkp-glad to hear your lines are darker and that you are so tired bc that means your body is hard at work…yay for getting past mark!!! Oh and about dh…I am sorry that he is acting that way but I can almost promise that it is because he is afraid that you will lose the baby again. My dh is the same way emotionally stunted and when he is scared and stress he takes it out on me….is it ok NO but I know he does it because he knows I will stay by him no matter what happens. In the end try and talk to him…with my dh texting is actually easier for him to communicate with me…sounds bad but if it works it works :hugs: and we ALL rant on here…. :blush: I think I do too often some times lol…happy he applogized to you!!! Men are such butt heads….yes I said butt heads! Lol

OMG NEVER going that long with out responding ever again lol and I still feel like I forgot people…sorry :cry:
AFM-I am much happier today! Talked with DH last night and he pretty much agreed with me that until him mom can treat us and our kids the same as she does everyone else we are done. We have no intentions of talking to her for a few weeks. What is sad is my youngest was born on her bday…so wish I could take that back now……as you’ll read my dr apt is not until NEXT Thursday now…stupid people at the office..grr lol…so no news on that…just still packing and moving stuff and getting kids situated with school. I gotta drop off my sons IEP today so that they can get his services going. My oldest Joshua, has been in speech therapy since he was 3, and now is in physical therapy and occupational therapy. HE has left side weakness, low muscle tone and strength through out his whole body. He is almost 6 but still has a hard time holding up his own head for long period of time without resting it on his shoulders…we have no diagnoses for him and so far all neurological tests have come back normal thank god! But anywho…will try and post later today gotta get but in gear!!! LOVE MY GIRLS!!! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Ok here we go ladies….
Janelley- soooo not funny for a minute I thought you were serious :haha: I was like WTF this lady should know the whole story better than me lol….I just love sitting down with the kiddos for movie time and popcorn and we love the lorax! Took all the kidos to see it in the movie theater, first movie for my littlest guy to go see! And OMG oreo truffles are my fAVE my one thing my MIL can actually make right lol….well I guess other than dh but even then she didn’t have much to do with that now did she?..... oh I second the doggy style…must admit one of my faves…all though feet to shoulder is another fave for me and dh wont go into specifics :blush:

Mnj-yeah they should monitor your levels then once they hit over 6,000 or past 6 weeks is when they usually do the us wont see much till then…good luck FX :hug….ok too funny about the road hahaha omg the bj promise…dh SWEARS I promised 9months of bj after I got pregnant bc I said I wouldn’t wait baby juice either…ummm yeah so NEVER promised 9 straight months of bj lmao that line is for sure darker than before and looks great for how early you are…remember most don’t test till af is a week late!

Army- sorry about the :witch: I was really praying for ya…just a question but why are you moving to your home town now vs when he is deployed….if you don’t want to share that is fine…but I understand :hugs:

Kanicky- LMAO!!! My oldest was my poop monster as I like to call it. One night he pooped and instead of coming and getting me, he must of done it right after I layed him down and he was sleeping in a toddler bed at that point he was just past 2 yr, anyways he decided it would be fun to play in it and “paint” himself and the walls…seriously…when I went to check on him before I went to bed he was sound asleep caked in poop!!!! I had to wake him up and give him a bath it was so bad…not before I took a pic though…black mail when he gets older hehe…wish I had thought of your idea of the pjs though total genius!!!

Never-thanks hun and you are just as sweet!!!! :hugs:

Sweetz- when we tried this last time I got pregnant we did doggy style and I also held my feet in the air….dh kept telling me not to let his donation out lol.. cant wait for that pic today!!! I will be stalking you for it lol …not on FB sorry!!! Maybe add it to JAnelley’s blog lol….yeah for the bump pics!!! Ok were you an outy before getting pregnant or has the baby already pushed your “booby” button as my son calls it out? Supper cute!!!! Oh and odd random person running? Did you see any cops?

Shefali-glad to see you are going right back at it! GL dust:

Angel :hi: back yah un! Nice to see ya even if you are just able to pop in for a minute!

Garfie: we know how busy you are and I do try to get on as much as possible but there are days that I just cant do it like I want to…it is hard having young one…GL on that BD!

Hope-GREAT to hear from you! I am so glad that you are going to get more tests done and hopefully some good results! Congrats on the new ring. I actually got a second engagement ring, although for a different reason and I love it so much more than the first! GL with the wedding!!

Aspe-sounds like you might still have a chance! It sucks but at this point it is a wait and see game….also if it is a UTI that could be where the blood is from if it is only when you whipe and pee….so I don’t mean this to sound weird but are you sure the blood is coming from your vagina?

Storked- omg you make the funniest jokes lol are you sure you are Mormon? I am with Janelley on this one you are by far the coolest Mormon I have ever met!! You keep that pervy out there attitude it is so you!!!

Janelley are you sure were to tired for bd or is it really the stiff neck? Lol

Lpjkp-glad to hear your lines are darker and that you are so tired bc that means your body is hard at work…yay for getting past mark!!! Oh and about dh…I am sorry that he is acting that way but I can almost promise that it is because he is afraid that you will lose the baby again. My dh is the same way emotionally stunted and when he is scared and stress he takes it out on me….is it ok NO but I know he does it because he knows I will stay by him no matter what happens. In the end try and talk to him…with my dh texting is actually easier for him to communicate with me…sounds bad but if it works it works :hugs: and we ALL rant on here…. :blush: I think I do too often some times lol…happy he applogized to you!!! Men are such butt heads….yes I said butt heads! Lol

OMG NEVER going that long with out responding ever again lol and I still feel like I forgot people…sorry :cry:
AFM-I am much happier today! Talked with DH last night and he pretty much agreed with me that until him mom can treat us and our kids the same as she does everyone else we are done. We have no intentions of talking to her for a few weeks. What is sad is my youngest was born on her bday…so wish I could take that back now……as you’ll read my dr apt is not until NEXT Thursday now…stupid people at the office..grr lol…so no news on that…just still packing and moving stuff and getting kids situated with school. I gotta drop off my sons IEP today so that they can get his services going. My oldest Joshua, has been in speech therapy since he was 3, and now is in physical therapy and occupational therapy. HE has left side weakness, low muscle tone and strength through out his whole body. He is almost 6 but still has a hard time holding up his own head for long period of time without resting it on his shoulders…we have no diagnoses for him and so far all neurological tests have come back normal thank god! But anywho…will try and post later today gotta get but in gear!!! LOVE MY GIRLS!!! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

thanks sweety... almost over with af and waiting for my fertile week now :happydance: baby making time!! :sex:

This is such a super fast moving thread.i miss a day and i go crazy when i am back!! LOL

shefali- i know what you mean! my post i just did was form like 2 days work of reading i did lol....try not and do that one again....

ok funny story...warning dont judge me lol...

ok so my almost 3 yr old ds was bugging me while i was making dinner and i told him, joking around because he was calling me names trying to get my attention, i said you a reject, he goes no you a reject, i said no you a regect, he goes no you a reject then he goes momma whats a reject i laughed sooooo hard and told him to forget the word reject...i gotta so remember to watch what i say around my kids...think i would have a hang of it after almost 6yrs lol

ok so living room, dinning room and kitchen pretty much clean yay!! now i gotta get in the shower, get clothes around for dd cuz its her turn to stay at grandpa's house and then hit the road after lunch...so probably wont be back on tilll tonight...have a great day ladies!!

Omg..my web page was so messed up. I was reading the posts and the format was so messed up. I then figured out it was in mobile view. So I got to reread the posts and reply - it was so confusing. How such a modified technology change can change our life.lol..I will get to personal replies this evening :) Have a great day and here's to hoping for a :bfp: for everyone :dust:

Krissy.. Yah, I'm pretty sure it is from my vagina, or at least part of it, because I used a tampon thinking it was my period and when I took it out, there was only a tiny bit of brown and red on it. It was a waste of a tampon.
So after about 14-16 hours of absolutely no blood, I am now bleeding again. Like what is up with that?

Garfie, 3 cycles here since May :(
Our rainbows are coming soon!

Krissy, definitely Mormon. And my family is freaky just like me ;)
Thursday will be here before you know it! I am sorry they never diagnosed your boy but at least he is getting therapy

Aspe, no clue honey :(

My goodness...so much to respond to.

Storked- You crack me up, I would have paid money to have been there when you said that. When I was younger, my Jack-Mormon of a mother MADE me do a talk on faith. I was so pissed off. I only went to church because it was something that "made" her happy. But quite frankly it was something that I never believed in. So, she wrote out my talk for me and it was so fake. So, I got up there and said the talk, then at the end when I was suppose to bare my testimony, I told everyone that I didn't believe in the church. I swear everyone in that church was wide awake then. I realize now that it was a pretty shady thing to do, but it felt so liberating and frankly they stopped bugging me after I did that. I only say my mom is a Jack-Mormon because to all her friends she is perfect, follows the religion to a T, but those who her REALLY know her, know she smokes cigarettes, pot, and is a total pill head. It cracks me up because she does temple work! You know she's got to be lying to someone to be able to do that. I remember when I was 6 we went camping. Her and my step dad did mushrooms. WHO DOES THAT!?!? In the end it's all an image thing for her. Which I think is really sad, I could give a rats ass what people think of me. I would rather be someone that people hate, than fake and they like me. As for sex with Frankenstein, it never happened. There is no way I could do it. I want a baby really badly, but I don't want my husband to be in pain because of it. If we don't conceive this month, there is always next.:wacko:

Shefali- I understand what you are saying, I was just trying to suggest that if you put some lube in your vagina a couple of times a day, it might not be as painful to have sex. It will moisten your vagina--which will help heal the friction areas from the last time you had sex. Does that make a little more sense?:shrug:

Sweetz- Boy.:thumbup:

Lp- I know where you are coming from. I have been there and done that. I'm happy that he apologized. You tell him next time he wants to look at porn to go to youporn.com :winkwink:

MnJ- You are preggers, which means it's time to put the thermometer away. :haha: You're lines took darker too, so that is promising. I wouldn't put too much thought into it though, I've heard of a lot of women that their body takes longer for the hcg to double. But, you can't see how much hcg is in your urine just by peeing on a stick. All will go well, just relax. Tuesday will be here before you know it!:hugs:

Garfie- Your husband sounds like a sweetheart. I hope you enjoy what ever it is you get tonight. :winkwink:

Krissy- for a minute there I didn't know what you were talking about, then I remembered and started laughing out loud. :haha: I guess I lucked out with the whole toddler poop thing. I've heard that it happens. There was a time Samuel pooped in the tub and totally freaked out, he just stood up and started waving his hands around and screaming. It was pretty funny, although I couldn't laugh.. I had to be super mom and save him from the mysterious floater! There was a couple of times he has taken his diaper off when he's pooped, but he just comes and gets me and then points at it and says "EEEwww!!!" and is totally disgusted. I hope it stays this way. We're trying to potty train him, ugh... it's such a chore.

As for the reject comment, that made me laugh. took me back to elementary school! I haven't heard that word in years! They other night I looked at my husband and said, "what's your malfunction dude?" Made us both laugh.

Aspe- I would call your doctor.

Okay- sorry if I missed anyone.
AFM- I am pretty sure I O'd early this cycle because my CP is low and CLOSED. There is no way any sperm is getting in there. I will still keep checking it and if it opens then I will BD with Frankenstein if he is okay with it. I've been taking the LD aspirin.. Hoping it helps... :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->