March/April BFP's who's going for it!! NEW LADIES COME JOIN IN!!

Aspe-the only reason i asked about making sure the blood was coming from your vagina is bc i read on another thread that a girl though she was spotting early on in here pregnancy and it ended up it was a bad UTI the blood was not coming from her vagina.....i would do another hpt...what date was AF due for? bc if a woman is pregnant she can spot, the way you are, around the time AF is suppose to show and it is fine....hmm....no regular flow there is still hope! :dust:

Janelley-I swear family members, especially grandpartents, aunts and uncles who have nothing to do with our kids really burn my biscuits!!! :growlmad: It does hurt my feeling but in the end it is only because i feel our kids are missing out on knowing our families but in the end the family members are the ones missing our because our kids are amazing!!!! So happy your son has one amazing grandpa! congrats to you sweet heart :hugs: now when are you planning on testing this cycle?

Storked-any particular reason you wish now you have been checking cm? now reamember relaxed approach we are here to support you!

MNJ-cant wait to hear what those numbers are today! you just gave me one more reason to stalk today lol

AFM- Feeling much better today. talked to BIL this morning when he dropped off his dd and he told me not to worry about she said...then i also remember that his dd just had a well child check up done like 2 weeks ago so if there had been any real valid concerns her doctor would have said something so in the end we care covered there...so much happier today!!!

Also feel like body is getting ready for AF which should come on monday, boobs are starting to get sore when i woke up, supper exhausted yesterday passed out before my 2yr old ds did lol...good thing he was in my bed w/ me and dh was in the living room...doing what you may ask...playing video games SHOCKER i know lol.....got up at 10pm and but ds to bed he was stilll awake watchign cartoons on my bed....also a little crampy so af might show sooner than i think...dont know...but its all good....

ok so went to get a new car battery and it was 100 at WALMART i couldnt believe i am going to look online this morning, got homework to do, and fine more boxes but i will be popping...

Once again thank you to my lovely ladies!!!!! :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Krissy.. Af was due last Monday (august 20). I spotted pink like 4 days before that and Monday gone (august 27) I started spotting. As of now, the spotting has stopped since yesterday. I probably would have to wait for about 1-2 weeks after the spotting in order to get a possible + hpt?

Additionally, glad you are feeling not so stressed today :)

Apse- Thank you! If it was me i would test now lol but i do love to POAS hahaha.....did you say you see ur doc on thursday? if you dont get a full flow by then def mention it to him and see what he says and what they will do. good luck!!!!

Hi everyone! Sorry I haven't posted in a few days. Had a major headache for the past few days and didn't have the energy to do anything but stalk the thread.

Sweetz- Congrats on the beautiful pics! It's very exciting to see the baby moving all around isn't it? :)

I will have to catch up with everyone else later on. Have a great day all!

Hi :hi: lisa!!!! Glad to see you still stalkoing us!

Where are all my ladies at???? Still sleeping?????? HAHAHAHAHAHA

good afternoon girls!!!

to all of us trying to concieve those damn energy drinks are bad news. I was surfing the net last night and man the stuff I read about them and TTC really threw me for a loop. I went off on a tangent to dh again about them and he just sat there staring like a dear in headlights. They are AWFUL!!! I read that anymore than one a week is considered a "heavy user" and that it can actually cripple sperm!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So I have told him that if he wants a baby then he needs to quit that stuff until after we concieve! I mean seriously when I got pregnant with our last one I quit smoking the day we got the ok from doc to go for it. I also gave up coffee which was not easy either so if I can do it he can do it!! Ok im done just had to get that out there.

The court stuff and custody stuff is so scary for anyone going through it, I will share my lengthy story some day. We need to protect our children in any way possible and sometimes that even means protecting them fromt he other parent, nuff said!!

Shefalia- wow so we are almost exactly the same cycle. I had been on the pill right after the last one was born and then we went off when she turned a year. But for 6 months after stopping it I KNEW when I ovulated. I mean there was no mistaking it. I had to actually take tylenol for the pain. That has subsided a little bit so now I am relying on the EWCM and the OPK's. I dont temp, simply because I dont always get up at the same time and when I do I dont have the patience to lay there for another minute! I was gonna try the baby aspirin but I am gonna hold off for now. I am going to do nothing but BD this month and try and relax. If it doesnt happen this month I am calling my OB and asking her to intervene. She told me we had to TTC for a year before she would help. Well its been over a year but because of the mc in May she said that its "possible" but just gonna take a while. I will however do the grapefruit juice. I figure thats not really messing with anything. Well girl I hope this is our month and it would be really cool to be bumps together!!!

Back to car shopping again tonite for us. Ugh I really do not like this at all. My dh is waaaay to picky and always thinks there is something better even after we find one that has everything we are looking for. I think Im going to push for the Kia Sorento. I really like the 3rd row seating and I pointed out to him if we do ever have another baby we can all still fit!!!!!! Im working every angle here girls!!!! hugs and baby dust to all!

Apse- Thank you! If it was me i would test now lol but i do love to POAS hahaha.....did you say you see ur doc on thursday? if you dont get a full flow by then def mention it to him and see what he says and what they will do. good luck!!!!

Yeah, I got an appointment on Thursday. I have not seen no blood since yesterday. Again the last time it stopped, it just bluntly stopped. No going light or going to brown like a normal period would end, just done..lol.

Kanicky- i got a Chrysler Pacifica back in march and i love it!!! it has the third row seating, for a total of 6 pasengers and pretty much is fully loaded. it is like a small size suv and it has like the hatch back and i whe i lifted it i though no way i could fit a full size stroller in there with the seats up but i can not just anything else lol...but still love it! good luck i know when we go to look for a new car always seems to take us a few months to find what we want. although now that we are moving it seems that dh will take over my car since it gets way better gas milage compared to his big ol dodge ram 1500, but that is ok bc that is a double cab so i will just be a girl and her truck lol.....of to do more packing...

MNJ waiting on those test results!

Ok, so I took two tests about 6 hours ago, and they appeared to be negative. I just took another test and this was the result..I am thinking negative. The second test I was just playing with colours lol

IMG_0039[1].jpg

IMG_0041[1].jpg

I just went to look at the test again and line is even darker now..I know, I should not go back and look at a test but I couldn't help myself lol

Hi Aspe, I take it that is a HCG test? I inverted the forst pic for you, which is what a lot of girls do to doublecheck if there is anything there.

https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8459/7901759162_26a8f3661f.jpg
IMG_0039[1] by Angel Hug, on Flickr

I hope that helps, I'm not 100% sure as the pic is a little blurry but it does look negative, but then again, sorry I just dont know! Perhaps others with better eyesight can comment:blush:

And yes, stop going back to those test as evaps cause more stress and disappointment than anything else in this world :hugs:

Aspe, the test looks like a faint positive to me! However, sometimes you can catch it when there is ink moving across the window when in fact it is a BFN. I would say retest later today (with no liquids and a 4 hour hold) or first thing in the AM. Exciting stuff! :thumbup:

Hi everybody, way loads to read, thank you. I love catching up. In case I do end up :sleep: I see everybody is doing ok.

MnJ, how you doing lady?

Hopestruck, lovely to see you on. Way to go with the wedding plans:kiss:

Sweetz, i still look back at your lovely pics :flower:

Kanicky, good luck car shopping!

Krissy, lisalee, Asp, Never and evrybody else :hi::dance::kiss:

All ok here, had a few symptom-freeish days but I think things are kicking in again, ie the tiredness :haha:. I'm pretty content though as googled symptoms AGAIN and I know it's still very early days for things to be evident so I'm just trying to relax and remain positive.

Hopefully I'll get posting more over the weekend xoxo

The ink was all the way across and going in the absorbent pad when I took the pic. The line is much darker now. I will have to test again within the next few days.

Hi Aspe, I take it that is a HCG test? I inverted the forst pic for you, which is what a lot of girls do to doublecheck if there is anything there.

https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8459/7901759162_26a8f3661f.jpg
IMG_0039[1] by Angel Hug, on Flickr

I hope that helps, I'm not 100% sure as the pic is a little blurry but it does look negative, but then again, sorry I just dont know! Perhaps others with better eyesight can comment:blush:

And yes, stop going back to those test as evaps cause more stress and disappointment than anything else in this world :hugs:

Thanks for the edit. It could be negative as I done two about 6 hours before and it was negative. I have never ever seen a second line like this on an Internet cheapie, but it could be false or just an evaporation line, or my eyes playing tricks. I guess I will have to test again within the next few days and if negative then I guess this one was a dud.

Krissy- Thanks!! Ya I had a 2006 sorento and I didnt like the payment anymore so we went in May and I tooooootally jumped the gun (i will tell you girls that but will never admit that to dh) and we got a 2012 Grand Vitara. its fully loaded and a beautiful vehicle but its not my sorento :-(. so we are back at it and the guy called this afternoon from the kia dealer and said he will give me what I want for the vitara so looks like it may be a go. Way more room in the sorento for all of us.

Thanks Angel!
Aspe- boy Idk but that looks like a faint positive to me!!!! keep us posted for sure!!!!

Hi ladies! I just got back from taking the little guy to the dentist. He did good and the lady said that he teeth look great and she wants to see him again in 6 months.

Krissy- I plan on testing when AF is late. I'm going to try to hold out that long anyway. Unless I have some fore sure symptoms, I'm waiting.:winkwink:

Aspe- Be like Kanicky and I and run to every window to see it in different lighting. :haha: I can sort of see a faint positive, but I'm not too sure how those test work, so don't take my word. I would try testing later tonight or in the morning and compare the results. Did you use FMU with this one?:hugs:

Kanicky- I so want a new car. Right now I'm driving a toyota camry, but when we went to Florida in February we rented a Dodge mini van. I'm definitely not one who would ever think I would drive a mini van, but I'm sold. I totally want the car where you push a button and all the doors open. It was so nice. As for the energy drinks.. I use to drink red bull everyday. It was my drug of choice, then I got pneumonia and was admitted to the cardiac level of the hospital and had to spend a week there! AT 25!!! I haven't had one since. That was enough to scare me straight. :thumbup:

Angel- I love google, but at times it can scare the bejesus out of me. I hope everything is going well for you. :flower:

AFM- My son decided to come into my room this morning at 4AM and demand eggies and gacon. It was cute though, he did it all while whispering. I told him it was too early for breakfast, so he just laid there with me until Dad's alarm went off at 6 and popped his head up and screamed "EGGIES, GACON, TOAST AND JELLIES!!" I'm so tired... My boobs are some what sore as well... Hmm... I think it's a little too early to symptom spot, but it's sooo hard. I've been sort of crampy too. No idea what that's all about because I'm pretty sure I've already ovulated. My CP is LOW, CLOSED, and firm. I highly doubt AF would arrive this early. I've never had an early arrival of AF. So, I'm just going to sit back and relax. I've got the 'rents' coming over for dinner tonight. We're having waffle pizzas! It's one of Samuel's favorites. I'm also attempting to make a berry cobbler in the crock pot. Being vegetarian, I rarely use that thing anymore, but I refuse to get rid of it. So, we'll see how that goes. :thumbup:

Janelley- i was so going to ask how long till af due but then i looked at your ticker lol got my answer! and you son is too cute!!!! my son will do somethign similar but he lays in bed and just yells for good thing other two are heavy sleepers lol....oh i hope you get a bfp right away again....geez i wish i was testing with you all....sad :cry:

Angel- glad to hear your doing well!!! yay!!!

Aspe- i agree i want to say i see a faint pos. but def either test later tonight after a hold or firt thing in the morning....good luck hun and i feel it!

Sweetz- how you doing today

Storked you been pretty quiet today to!

Hope- :hi: hi glad to see your doing good!!!

Kaniky- :happydance: on the new car! I had a minni van for about 3 years but dh would never drive it lol and the front end was going out of it so we had to get a new car and we agreed on the pacifica right away. lucky enough we found a used one that was fully loaded! 6 disc dvd, leather, 4 of the 6 seats are heated, and sunroof oh and my fav part of it....the back hatch is automic i have a button on my key that opens and closes it...life saver i swear!!!

ok got alot done on kids room with packing....working away....gotta get some more done tonight...get car loaded up and then off to my parents in the morning..

love ya girls! :hugs:

Hi girls!!! So beta was 65 on mon and today 4 days later it was 323. She said looks good. Whew!! Ultrasound in 2-3 weeks!

Aspe, I see a faint line on ur first pic but dont on the inverted one so idk. I hope your next one is darker!

Im excited that we're getting into the testing part of cycles!! Where is everybody at in their cycle and when are u gonna test?

Just doing quick update as Im still at work and sneaking this in on my phone. Much left to so I'll check back later! Hugs!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->