March/April BFP's who's going for it!! NEW LADIES COME JOIN IN!!

Krissy- the sex was juicy last night! Wondered if I was ovulating :D and now I am breaking out!
Are you trying next cycle? :)

Hi to Lisa!

Kanicky, I will tell my husband what you said about energy drinks. Today he just had Big Red (ack!) and I got him vitamins to increase seminal fluid too. Though his zinc has been helping.

Hi Angel!

Hi Hopestruck!

Aspe, I can have the worst line eye so I dunno :)

Janelley, glad his teeth are good!
There is a vegan (or is it just vegetarian?) slow cooker book out there. Just letting you know :)
Take it easy!

MnJ, glad that all looks good!

HisGrace, thanks for the cup recommendation! :D
I am on pinterest but not super active. I stink like that hehe. But yay for brownies from scratch! I considered that the other day to use up my extra cocoa powder
And wishing you a ton of :dust: and putting you in my prayers dear. Let's make this your lucky cycle!

Army, I am with Sweetz about that not being cool.

Hi Sweetz!

AFM: slept in late with DH. We did the deed, ate some cereal and went to the vitamin store at the mall. Felt like Christmas. And then we got more vitamins at Target. And I should have made him take me to the bookstore (I always want more books. Anyone on Goodreads?) but we just went out for Thai food. Mine was amazing but his sucked. He adores the granny who works there (and made his dish) too much to complain but it was BAD.

Sounds like a pretty good day!!! oh and HI!!!

Anyone got any suggestions on how to get a clear picture of a hpt?

Storked-boy you know how to make a girl JEALOUS!!!! lol..... probably not trying next cycle either..ugh....i think dh is still banking on a july baby now...well if he misses both chances tough cookies cuz then we will either a august or sept and so on and so forth baby bc dang it i aint waiting for ever lol.........and as far as books go what kind do you like?

Thank u everyone for the well wishes! :)

Aspe - I put the pic of the ic on here on monday. I took the pics with my phone and did have a hard time getting it to focus. Maybe hold it farther away. One pic I put my hair clip next to the test on the counter to give the camera something bigger to make it focus on.

Krissy, I don't want you to wait. Just saying ;)

I like romance, science, travel, history, fantasy, sci-fi, mystery...a little bit of everything. Fairly low-brow stuff though. Intellectual books can be so drawn out and boring. And I like to read odd things, like I have a whole book about te fear of Being Buried alive. Another on parasites. One of prion diseases. One about corpses. My husband isn't much of a reader (aside from his MUD game) but even he likes my weird books. His scientific mind fancies them :D

Aspe - I put the pic of the ic on here on monday. I took the pics with my phone and did have a hard time getting it to focus. Maybe hold it farther away. One pic I put my hair clip next to the test on the counter to give the camera something bigger to make it focus on.

I just went to relook at your tests. Mine is not as dark as the bottom test but is comparable to your top test. Perhaps a little lighter. I am still wondering if it could be a false positive because I just had two negatives that morning. I will try to get a better picture tomorrow or of the next test (and for some reason I think I am going to be let down).

I just went to relook at your tests. Mine is not as dark as the bottom test but is comparable to your top test. Perhaps a little lighter. I am still wondering if it could be a false positive because I just had two negatives that morning. I will try to get a better picture tomorrow or of the next test (and for some reason I think I am going to be let down).

I hope not :( I have everything crossed for u! What dpo are u on?

Ok random question....anyone know a good dream analyzing site/book? I had this dream last night and it was so odd and I can't get it out of my head. It would normally be a nightmare type dream, but I was so calm and relaxed. I need to figure out what the heck this dream means.

Aspe- If it makes you feel any better when I have tested I have had to do it with second morning urine because my FMU is pretty diluted and it would never show up with early results. No idea how to get a clear shot, my camera has a micro close up setting, not too sure if yours has one

Storked- I've always liked the author Lisa Gardner. Not sure if you've heard of her, but she write books that are murder mystery. I like them because she uses the same characters, but skips them around a bit. They are kind of creepy because they are so real. They have some hot steamy parts in them as well. I've read all of her books and I'm totally addicted. But you have to start at the beginning otherwise you might get confused. Her first book is "the perfect husband" and it's a lot like that movie enough, with jennifer lopez, but she wrote it before the movie and in my opinion it's way better.

Thanks for the cook book idea, I will look into it. As for the cobbler I made tonight it was a total hit. SO YUMMY! Hubby went to the chiropractor and is no longer Frankenstein. So you know what that means..:sex:

AFM- Hubby and I are getting ready to watch a movie, so I wont be on again tonight. I hope everyone has a great night. Thanks Sweetz for following me on pinterest. You made me feel speeeecial. :happydance:

Thanks for the recommendation Janelley :)
Right now I am pretty into Through Violet Eyes by Stephen Woodworth. Kind of reminds me of Minority Report. But with a Silence of the Lambs feel!
Yay to no Frankenstein!

good afternoon girls!!!

to all of us trying to concieve those damn energy drinks are bad news. I was surfing the net last night and man the stuff I read about them and TTC really threw me for a loop. I went off on a tangent to dh again about them and he just sat there staring like a dear in headlights. They are AWFUL!!! I read that anymore than one a week is considered a "heavy user" and that it can actually cripple sperm!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So I have told him that if he wants a baby then he needs to quit that stuff until after we concieve! I mean seriously when I got pregnant with our last one I quit smoking the day we got the ok from doc to go for it. I also gave up coffee which was not easy either so if I can do it he can do it!! Ok im done just had to get that out there.

The court stuff and custody stuff is so scary for anyone going through it, I will share my lengthy story some day. We need to protect our children in any way possible and sometimes that even means protecting them fromt he other parent, nuff said!!

Shefalia- wow so we are almost exactly the same cycle. I had been on the pill right after the last one was born and then we went off when she turned a year. But for 6 months after stopping it I KNEW when I ovulated. I mean there was no mistaking it. I had to actually take tylenol for the pain. That has subsided a little bit so now I am relying on the EWCM and the OPK's. I dont temp, simply because I dont always get up at the same time and when I do I dont have the patience to lay there for another minute! I was gonna try the baby aspirin but I am gonna hold off for now. I am going to do nothing but BD this month and try and relax. If it doesnt happen this month I am calling my OB and asking her to intervene. She told me we had to TTC for a year before she would help. Well its been over a year but because of the mc in May she said that its "possible" but just gonna take a while. I will however do the grapefruit juice. I figure thats not really messing with anything. Well girl I hope this is our month and it would be really cool to be bumps together!!!

Back to car shopping again tonite for us. Ugh I really do not like this at all. My dh is waaaay to picky and always thinks there is something better even after we find one that has everything we are looking for. I think Im going to push for the Kia Sorento. I really like the 3rd row seating and I pointed out to him if we do ever have another baby we can all still fit!!!!!! Im working every angle here girls!!!! hugs and baby dust to all!

Oh so you are not going to use opks this time?? Have you started Bding already for this cycle? :) When does your fertile window start? I am on day 8. going to start opks from tomorrow. How does grapefruit juice help? When do you drink it? and how much?

Just caught up on like 5 pages. Whew!

never - Congratulations on making it to your second trimester! How exciting it's a big milestone. So, are you about to start telling everyone or did you already tell?

shef - :hugs: I totally understand what you're going through. It will happen in due time. Unfortunately all we can do until then is wait and have fun baby dancing.

Janelley - I looks like we are just a few days apart for ovulating. Hopefully we'll get our BFPs next month. :dust:

Mjn - Thanks for that doggie tip. :thumbup: Yay for your levels increasing!

armymama - :hugs: sorry about af. You'll catch that eggy next cycle. :dust:

kanicky - that diaper story is hilarious. so did your trick work?

Storked - I use a diva cup for AF and I love it. would recommend it to anyone considering it. hopefully you won't need it for a while though ;)

Sweetz - Great pics! Oh my gosh it's so exciting. I don't remember are you pregnant with #1?

CatchBabyDust - Welcome :wave:

Aspe - That sounds like an UTI even if there's no pain with urination you should go get that checked out. Your test looks like a faint positive to me too. Try testing again tomorrow morning with FMU.

lpjkp - I hope you get to feeling better soon.

AFM - I'm on CD 13. I finally got my first high on my CBFM yesterday so I'm thinking I'll O around Monday. Glad we have all weekend to BD. I am about to go make some brownies. I've never made them from scratch, but Pinterest really makes me think I can do things I've never tried. Are any of you on Pinterest?

:hugs: Thanks for being there.. YEs going to bd like crazy this cycle :haha:

Hi girls!!! So beta was 65 on mon and today 4 days later it was 323. She said looks good. Whew!! Ultrasound in 2-3 weeks!

Aspe, I see a faint line on ur first pic but dont on the inverted one so idk. I hope your next one is darker!

Im excited that we're getting into the testing part of cycles!! Where is everybody at in their cycle and when are u gonna test?

Just doing quick update as Im still at work and sneaking this in on my phone. Much left to so I'll check back later! Hugs!!

Congrats dear.. Your blood work definitely seems good :) Excited for your u/s :hugs::happydance:

Wide awake at 4 something on a Saturday morning. *sigh* I want to start washibg clothes but I don't want to wake DH. On a good note, I got a peak today on my CBFM after only two high days. :dance: Last time I had like 4 high days. I hope we catch that eggy this time.

Speaking of romance books, I came across the black dagger brotherhood on pinterest and I can't put the books down. They are so hot. I'm on book 8 of the series. Has anyone read Gone Girl? I've seen it on the Kindle best seller list for a few weeks now. I may try next.

I'm awake too. Hooray for peak! :dust: catch that eggy!

I will have to check those books out :) I am thinking that I have had some books by J.R. Ward on my wishlist before! May still...too long to look hehe

Hi girls!!! So beta was 65 on mon and today 4 days later it was 323. She said looks good. Whew!! Ultrasound in 2-3 weeks!

Aspe, I see a faint line on ur first pic but dont on the inverted one so idk. I hope your next one is darker!

Im excited that we're getting into the testing part of cycles!! Where is everybody at in their cycle and when are u gonna test?

Just doing quick update as Im still at work and sneaking this in on my phone. Much left to so I'll check back later! Hugs!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Anyone got any suggestions on how to get a clear picture of a hpt?

Aspe, I have the same problem with my phone, if you change your settings chage it to macro or a close up portrait. That might help. The pics I put up of my BFp were with a digital camera as I gave up with the phone in the end, too blurry. xo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->