March/April BFP's who's going for it!! NEW LADIES COME JOIN IN!!

:wohoo: Woohoo MnJ!!! I'm so happy for you!!! So happy you stuck around to share the good news. :friends:

Thanks Krissy! I love him, he has such a personality. When I was putting on my makeup this morning he was bugging me, so I asked if he wanted to go see Amma, and of course he got super excited! So, I told him he needed to go clean up his play room and then we good go. He took off running and came back 10 mins later saying, "All done! Amma! Amma! Amma!" I went and looked at his playroom and it was spotless! I couldn't believe it. I really lucked out. :winkwink:

PS- Never, I'm going to be testing on September 13th. ...If I can hold out that long:haha:

Aspe- I actually see a faint line on the ones that you did in different colors. Or I should say I see a shadow of something. I can't see it in the 1st pic b/c it is blurry at that spot.
Test again tomorrow morning!!!

Mnj- That is wonderful news! Now hang tight until your U/S and enjoy your pregnancy!

Hey ladies!!

Aspe - The test looked like a faint + to me but my eyesight is not the best.

Jane - You lil one is adorable!!

I am about to take a nap. Woke up super late this AM. When I got up I was in such a foul mood. I went to use the bathroom and then DH just said "Make me some coffee". I bit his head off. I said "Can you give me a sec to wake up I just effin got up"...I made the coffee....he hid in the garage LOL He came out, poked his head into the kitchen (where I was OCD cleaning...a sign i'm pissed) and said very softly "Good Morning Sweety" I scowled at him. He hid back in the garage ROFL! I finally relaxed....he poked his head back in and smiled at me, I smiled back so he came in and gave me a hug and said "Good Morning". He's learning!!

Just caught up on like 5 pages. Whew!

never - Congratulations on making it to your second trimester! How exciting it's a big milestone. So, are you about to start telling everyone or did you already tell?

shef - :hugs: I totally understand what you're going through. It will happen in due time. Unfortunately all we can do until then is wait and have fun baby dancing.

Janelley - I looks like we are just a few days apart for ovulating. Hopefully we'll get our BFPs next month. :dust:

Mjn - Thanks for that doggie tip. :thumbup: Yay for your levels increasing!

armymama - :hugs: sorry about af. You'll catch that eggy next cycle. :dust:

kanicky - that diaper story is hilarious. so did your trick work?

Storked - I use a diva cup for AF and I love it. would recommend it to anyone considering it. hopefully you won't need it for a while though ;)

Sweetz - Great pics! Oh my gosh it's so exciting. I don't remember are you pregnant with #1?

CatchBabyDust - Welcome :wave:

Aspe - That sounds like an UTI even if there's no pain with urination you should go get that checked out. Your test looks like a faint positive to me too. Try testing again tomorrow morning with FMU.

lpjkp - I hope you get to feeling better soon.

AFM - I'm on CD 13. I finally got my first high on my CBFM yesterday so I'm thinking I'll O around Monday. Glad we have all weekend to BD. I am about to go make some brownies. I've never made them from scratch, but Pinterest really makes me think I can do things I've never tried. Are any of you on Pinterest?

Pregnancy #5...2 M/C...1 DD and 1 surrogate and current pregnancy

Thanks Hisgrace! I'm really hoping for a BFP, but if I don't get it, I don't think I will be that upset. Hubby and I have decided if we don't get it, we will try again at the beginning of next year. I'm really dreading being pregnant in the summer again. I really enjoy my hoodies.

Sweetz- :dohh:My husband use to say things like that, but I learned a trick the last time I was pregnant, if he says something like that reverse it, "Oh you said you're going to make coffee? Oh, that's so nice because I feel like shit this morning" They catch on real quick. :winkwink: I like to slip one in every once in awhile, like the other day he asked if I would get him the nail clippers and my response was, "Oh yea? Well, if you really want to do the dishes I wont argue with you" ha ha ha...sucker.

Oh yea! I forgot to add that I'm on Pintrest... although I don't know how to "find" people.... Here is my link.. I guess you would call it. https://pinterest.com/janelleebean

Monj those are amazing numbers!!!!!yay!!!!

Sweetz I do the same thing to my dh I hate how he words things some times and so yeah totally understand!

Janelley too funny about dh if only mine was that easy to train lol oh and isn't funny how if we mention going to grandma all of a sudden anything we ask our kids to do they do right away lol too bad we will be living with grandma there goes that trick damn lol

Ok that's it for now gotta go get ready to watch some football go msu Spartans!!!!!!!

Well I guess it is good we are taking a break after this cycle because DH straight out told his friend (in front of me) that he doesnt want another baby right now. Hoping that next December he will feel differently.

:hugs: Army. I hope he comes around.

My brownies sucked! I think I'll try one more time with a different recipe. If that doesn't work then I'll just stick with store bought brownies.

Good evening ladies :)

How often does the hcg hormone double? If my next test is negative, then this one was a false positive, right? How common are false positives with Internet cheapies?

A few ladies mentioned that my picture was blurry, so any tips on how to get a clear picture? I tried different angles, but still blurry.

Army.. I'm so sorry to hear that. That had to be devastating to hear, especially like you didn't know this prior to him telling his friends. Which in the end, makes the news even harder to grasp. :(

Janelley..I did not use FMU with that test I posted. The first two I did this morning were with FMU though and they looked negative. Not like this test at all.

Did someone post a picture of their internet cheapie a few days/week back? I cant seem to find it now.

ARmy- that is not right...if he really feels that way then he should have came to you and wanted to talk about it. i know with guys it can be hard for them but they have to understand we are not mind readers and if they are having sex with us when they know we are trying to get pregnant well we kindof think that means they want another baby duh....men i swear to god!

Hisgrace- boo on bad browines but yay for you trying again...me i stick to the ones in the box lol...even though i follow directions to a T i still manage to mess it up lol good luck hun..

ok this is me giong back to my homework....i dont wanna though lol

Army- What a jerk! You should shove his fishing pole up his nose! Did he know you were trying to conceive? Seriously, what is it with husbands being asses today? Must be the "blue moon". I'm sorry he is being inconsiderate, but maybe you two should talk about it. :shrug: We're hear for you girlie! If you need to vent... :hugs:

How often does the hcg hormone double? If my next test is negative, then this one was a false positive, right? How common are false positives with Internet cheapies?

A few ladies mentioned that my picture was blurry, so any tips on how to get a clear picture? I tried different angles, but still blurry.

Army.. I'm so sorry to hear that. That had to be devastating to hear, especially like you didn't know this prior to him telling his friends. Which in the end, makes the news even harder to grasp. :(

Janelley..I did not use FMU with that test I posted. The first two I did this morning were with FMU though and they looked negative. Not like this test at all.

Did someone post a picture of their internet cheapie a few days/week back? I cant seem to find it now.

I'm confused. Did you pee on 3 sticks this morning? 2 of which were FMU and the 3rd was different urine? I don't understand those internet tests... I would test tomorrow morning. Your hcg levels are suppose to double every couple of days.

I agree with miss Janelley if you want to wait to test till about when hcg doubles that should happen every 24 hours so maybe test sunday morning if you want to wait and see what it shows....FX for ya!!!!!

I'm confused. Did you pee on 3 sticks this morning? 2 of which were FMU and the 3rd was different urine? I don't understand those internet tests... I would test tomorrow morning. Your hcg levels are suppose to double every couple of days.

I did two tests about 9:30 with FMU, which seemed to be negative. Then I did another one at about 2:20ish, which gave me two pink lines.does it sound like I had a false positive?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->