March/April BFP's who's going for it!! NEW LADIES COME JOIN IN!!

Morning Ladies

HisGrace:happydance: gald you got your PEAK hun - don't feed the greedy machine any more sticks just in case you don't know it is preprogrammed:wacko:

Storked - What about you have you O yet - sure you will have covered your bases though just in case:winkwink:

MNJ - Those numbers are lovely hun - now try and relax:coffee:

Sweetz - Gorgeous bump pics - I swore mine popped out earlier to the more pregnancies I had. First one you could hardly tell and got back in shape pretty quick, 2nd one the same, 3rd one (mc at 6 weeks) serious bloat, 4th one well lets put it this way not so hot in a bikini anymore:haha: still worth it though:flower:

Hope you are feeling good and you are starting to bloom, glad you and DH have reached an understanding:thumbup:

Never - :happydance: congrats on passing your own milestone, hope you are feeling much better now and your symptoms are easing:flower:

Shef - Sorry you are having such a hard time - your body will only sort itself out when it is good and ready so until then have fun :sex: yay for a HIGH it's getting there:flower:

Janelley - Where are you in your cycle hun - sorry I have lost track so many posts to read:dohh:

Army - Was hubby serious? - or is this just another form of control hun? - :hugs:

Catch - :hi: and welcome to this uber POSITIVE thread - I am sure I will get to know you as we carry on our journey:flower:

Aspe - Have you tested again - I could see something faint, hope it's not a stinky evap:hugs:

LP - How are you feeling today, much better I hope:flower:

Love to all the other ladies:flower:

AFM - CD 15 - hoping I have O as I am on CD15 (feel free to stalk chart) hubby and I managed to BD the other night just in case - even though neither of us felt like it.:cry:

Here's what happened: after being all excited about getting it:happydance: I put my eldest to bed (he has autism) and he wanted to talk to me, not a prob we have most of our talks at bed time (delaying tactics:haha:) anyway 3 hours and I mean 3 hours later I get free after him repeating the same questions over and over. So when I get into bed guess who's snoring:cry: Ha some getting it - anyway he wakes up and says come on we still have time so hopefully my egg had a hot date with his :spermy::haha:

:hugs:

X

Thank u everyone for the well wishes! :)

Aspe - I put the pic of the ic on here on monday. I took the pics with my phone and did have a hard time getting it to focus. Maybe hold it farther away. One pic I put my hair clip next to the test on the counter to give the camera something bigger to make it focus on.

I just went to relook at your tests. Mine is not as dark as the bottom test but is comparable to your top test. Perhaps a little lighter. I am still wondering if it could be a false positive because I just had two negatives that morning. I will try to get a better picture tomorrow or of the next test (and for some reason I think I am going to be let down).

Dont want to get your hopes up Aspe, but false positives are extremely rare. It's really only false negatives that I've read about from various sites. x

Garfie- you are a wonderful mommy to be able to stay and listen to the same question for 3 hours....:hugs:

Aspe- I agree with angel for you to get pos you have to have hcg in you urnine so as long as you read the test in the time allowed, and not latter on because that could be an evap line, then it is a pos....i hope the line keeps getting darker for ya!!!

Janelley- OMG wish we were closer too much a like!!! Because i totall agree with you I LOVE the The black dagger brotherhood....those books have everything i swear! so good you dont want to put them down...and they are long so no cutting it short! Storked they are a must read!!!!! I have been getting mine from our library in town to read....no those they need to turn into a movie...R rated hahahahaha

Storked- I had a lot more sex before 3 kids and 7 years lol at least i get my nightly kiss, i love you and a good spooning lol....but man its been a while hahaha

i know sort of a short reply but i gotta get moving and get car loaded to go over to my moms soon...should be on later have a wonderful day

Morning Ladies

HisGrace:happydance: gald you got your PEAK hun - don't feed the greedy machine any more sticks just in case you don't know it is preprogrammed:wacko:

Storked - What about you have you O yet - sure you will have covered your bases though just in case:winkwink:

MNJ - Those numbers are lovely hun - now try and relax:coffee:

Sweetz - Gorgeous bump pics - I swore mine popped out earlier to the more pregnancies I had. First one you could hardly tell and got back in shape pretty quick, 2nd one the same, 3rd one (mc at 6 weeks) serious bloat, 4th one well lets put it this way not so hot in a bikini anymore:haha: still worth it though:flower:

Hope you are feeling good and you are starting to bloom, glad you and DH have reached an understanding:thumbup:

Never - :happydance: congrats on passing your own milestone, hope you are feeling much better now and your symptoms are easing:flower:

Shef - Sorry you are having such a hard time - your body will only sort itself out when it is good and ready so until then have fun :sex: yay for a HIGH it's getting there:flower:

Janelley - Where are you in your cycle hun - sorry I have lost track so many posts to read:dohh:

Army - Was hubby serious? - or is this just another form of control hun? - :hugs:

Catch - :hi: and welcome to this uber POSITIVE thread - I am sure I will get to know you as we carry on our journey:flower:

Aspe - Have you tested again - I could see something faint, hope it's not a stinky evap:hugs:

LP - How are you feeling today, much better I hope:flower:

Love to all the other ladies:flower:

AFM - CD 15 - hoping I have O as I am on CD15 (feel free to stalk chart) hubby and I managed to BD the other night just in case - even though neither of us felt like it.:cry:

Here's what happened: after being all excited about getting it:happydance: I put my eldest to bed (he has autism) and he wanted to talk to me, not a prob we have most of our talks at bed time (delaying tactics:haha:) anyway 3 hours and I mean 3 hours later I get free after him repeating the same questions over and over. So when I get into bed guess who's snoring:cry: Ha some getting it - anyway he wakes up and says come on we still have time so hopefully my egg had a hot date with his :spermy::haha:

:hugs:

X

I hope that was a very hot date with his sperm and they hit it off right away. As far as DH is concerned, I believe he was sincere in not being ready or wanting another baby yet. He hardly ever lies to his friends.

AFM-This period has been painful unlike the last two. Blaming it on the ruptured cyst. I had lots of nausea, some sharp pain, back pain, headaches, and it just generally hurt my vajayjay on the outside (tender to the touch). However the confusing this is that I only had 2 full days of bleeding because Tuesday night started flow but at about 11 last night it went to spotting. Still spotting right now but will probably be done with that by noon tomorrow.

Morning ladies. Well, my boobs are still sore, so I'm hoping that is a good sign, but I'm not putting too much thought into right now.

Garfie- I have no idea where I am in my cycle. I'm almost positive I O'd early this month. I checked my CP this morning and it's still closed and according to FF I should have O'd on the 30th, but it was tightly closed then as well. I haven't taken my temp this cycle only because I'd decided it a pain in the butt and too confusing. You are an awesome mom to stay up with your son and answer the same question over and over again. Such patience! My son just likes to announce over and over again that he farted. I think he thinks it a game, but he sure does enjoy telling everyone.

Krissy- I've never read that series, but if it's anything like Lisa Gardner, I'm sure I would love it. I'm really tempted to read 50 Shades of Grey, but I know my hubby would totally make fun of me for it.

Aspe- Have you tested again? Hope you get a better answer and a BFP.

Sweetz- How are you feeling this morning? Did your hubby make his own coffee? :haha:

HisGrace- best of luck to you! I really hope you get your BFP.

Army- I'm sorry that your husband said what he said about not wanting another baby. Maybe he is just scared. I know how much I want a baby, but every time I get pregnant I have this thought in the back of my head, "what the hell did we just do?" I think that is fairly normal for women, maybe it's the same for men, they just don't want to admit it. All I can think is, if he wasn't preventing it, then maybe in the back of his mind he really does want another baby.

MnJ- How are you feeling? Any symptoms yet?

Sorry if I missed anyone. I wont be on too much today because Hubby has to do some online homework assignments. What's the point of going to the university to take classes if the majority of your assignments are online?!?! Makes no sense to me, but I will check in periodically. Hope you all enjoy your weekend.

Krissy- I saw this on yahoo.. thought you might enjoy it. https://news.yahoo.com/photos/burning-man-festival-2012-slideshow/

They burn the man tonight, which means a majority of the people return tomorrow. Which means I need to stay off the road tomorrow!! There is going to be CRAZY traffic and a bunch of dirty cars. :wacko:

Janelley - only symptoms so far are swollen bbs and tired! No m/s so far. I know m/s sucks but Id almost welcome it just to feel pregnant and know it means things are progressing like they should! I heard it doesnt usually kick in til about 6 weeks tho?

Btw, I just started reading the 2nd book of Shades of Grey :)

Lol Jane yup! He is pampering me today bc I went grocery shopping without him...he was asleep and I didn't want to hit the Labor day idiots.....err....I mean crowds.

I think I overdid it yet again. I'm a bit sore in the back and slightly crampy....so I'm laying down now. Hell at least he is going to vacuum now! Anything to get him to do a chore eh? Lol

Hi Garfie! Not sure about O but will probably BD every day for the next week, just in case ;)
Go you for squeezing in ze secz!

Krissy, the kiss and words and spooning sound good ;)

MnJ, not gonna lie, I miss morning sickness lol.

Sweetz, woot! Make him clean!

Hi Garfie! Not sure about O but will probably BD every day for the next week, just in case ;)
Go you for squeezing in ze secz!

Krissy, the kiss and words and spooning sound good ;)

MnJ, not gonna lie, I miss morning sickness lol.

Sweetz, woot! Make him clean!

I hear ya! Women are just gluttons for punishment arent we?! lol

We just want every sign of good hormones :)

Throwing a mental shit fit. Supposed to have a date with my dad and he brought his wife (teeth gnashing)

So agrivated right now...Someone I thought was a good friend was too chickenshit to be honest with me so they sent their "whatever" to send me an email. Basically telling me to back off of "their friends" umm...wtf? All I was doing was being the nice person I am, and it wasn't really the email that pissed me off...but the fact this person who calls me one of their "best friends" didn't have the balls to confront me personally. Then the "whatever" placing the same thing he wrote me in the email on his FB page...just not mentioning me directly?! That seems petty and childish. I can't and won't have people like that around me. I feel like the friendship was a sham...and people wonder why I am anti-social.... *growl*

Sweetz- That is exactly why I am not on facebook. I deleted my account because people (family) were posting shit on my FB page attacking me. So, I deleted that, changed my email, and canceled my cell phone. The only way they have to get a hold of me is to call my house phone. If they have something to say to me, they can say it to my face. Don't hide behind a computer and text messages. I'm sorry your friend is being this way. I think you're freakin' awesome!!

I have few friends bc I'm brutally honest to the point of hurting people. Most people on my list are family and old HS friends....90% of the people I have knows for over 20 years lol they have earned my friendship rofl

Haha Sweetz most of my friends are Mormons, family, old HS acquaintances (hard to keep it to just friends when you are from a small town- they all think you are friends) and a some of my exes that I don't hate. But anyone who is a drama hound gets blocked by me. I love the block feature :D

Janelley, I went years without a FB and loved it. But my husband had wanted me to make one when we were dating. He prolly wanted to look at all the awesome pictures of me and touch himself *snickers softly* :D

Janelley, I went years without a FB and loved it. But my husband had wanted me to make one when we were dating. He prolly wanted to look at all the awesome pictures of me and touch himself *snickers softly* :D

Hahaha- That's cute. Hey did your hubby go on a mission? Most people call me when they really want to get a hold of me. My friend and I were talking one day how it's really sad that people just don't pick up the phone and call each other any more. It's all facebooking, texting, and emailing. We now make an effort to write each other snail mail at least once a month. It's nice getting something in the mail that's not netflix or a bill.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->