March/April BFP's who's going for it!! NEW LADIES COME JOIN IN!!

He did serve a mission- Bangkok, Thailand. Loved it so much that he has gone back many a time for vacation and for work :)
Actually, the other day I was talking with my sister in Utah about how much I hate all the lessons they give to the Young Women to urge them to only marry return missionaries. Serving a mission doesn't make them awesome- they can still be crummy asshats afterwards.
I never talk on the phone. Family trait :D normally if I call them, they won't answer and same here lol! But I do have a friend that I write to. She was actually my visiting teacher in the singles ward and we got to writing because I was too far away for we to visit teach. BUAHAHAHAHA!

Sweetz- I agree with everyone else that you so dont need those people in your life. I got rid of facebook a year ago now and changed my phone like Janelley and only gave my new number to family members a few choice friends. I also know what you mean about feeling like your friend ship was a sham. I had one friend that was a "friend" of mine for almost 20years till it dawned on me last year that the only time we hung out or she came to one of my events was when it was convent for her and if i did not make it to every one of her events i was this horrible person. well last yr when i changed and cancelled things i did not call her with my new number bc i knew she knew my dh number since it was the same for 6 yrs, my parents number had been the same for 10yrs and my dad is on her facebook page. She never tried to contact me at all. I was not till i had my first mc and my dad contacted her on facebook that she wrote to him saying she was sorry and that i could contact her if i wanted...WTF why didnt she ask for my number then? it sucks but in the end i new i didnt need to be used any more....i hope that no more of your friends treat you like that bc you are an amazing person....and how the hell do i get my dh to clean LMAO?

Janelley- HAHAHAHA my kids are all about announcing when the fart or anything like that even my little girl....and the like to announce when everyone else does it to even mommy :blush: :haha: oh and my dh makes fun me all the time about my books i read i dont care i love them...and i will admit i read all the twilight books...a few times hahaha so much better than the movies though!

I know another short repsonse but truefully i am sooooo tired!!!!! i have a discussion question due again tonight but yeah not happening till the morning...good thing its the first week of class and i have time to make up for it. i spent today packing and packing and running around again...my older two are still gone but now are at my cousin's house my oldest has not been home in a week i guess he dont need momma any more :cry: well off to bed for me i hurt everywhere and tomorrow is more packing and moving..

Love to all my prego ladies :hugs: and :dust: to all those trying to get prego this month!!

Storked- I agree the nightly ritual defiantly makes me feel great!

Make them feel like they need you lol when mine woke up and I wasn't there....that made him do it haha

Pretty sure I ovulated today. Have had skin breakouts but then when we were making love my spouse commented on how much hotter I was down below. Heck yes! Swim spermies! SWIM! *evil grin*

Ugh heartburn!!!! Has anybody talked to their dr about what is safe to take? Being constipated prbly doesnt h elp lol. Grow little poppyseed, grow! Hope ur not getting burned by this fire in my guts up to my throat! lol

Ugh heartburn!!!! Has anybody talked to their dr about what is safe to take? Being constipated prbly doesnt h elp lol. Grow little poppyseed, grow! Hope ur not getting burned by this fire in my guts up to my throat! lol

Stool softener girl!! It's the only way lol!! As for heartburn, milk works if you can tolerate it.

AF is due tomorrow, but I plan on testing either tomorrow or Tuesday morning. *IF* I implanted, it was just yesterday, so I know I need to wait at least 3-4 days to get an accurate test. Doesn't mean I won't try tomorrow though. LOL

So I followed whoever said it's advice and deleted them and the whole lot of people who were part of the "clique". I also sent them a very blunt email. The way I look at it, if I was really a "great friend" then why be dishonest with me? I am dealing with enough, I don't need negative vibes coming my way...intentional or not.

I now have a splitting migraine...at least DH is being good.

Thank u everyone for the well wishes! :)

Aspe - I put the pic of the ic on here on monday. I took the pics with my phone and did have a hard time getting it to focus. Maybe hold it farther away. One pic I put my hair clip next to the test on the counter to give the camera something bigger to make it focus on.

I just went to relook at your tests. Mine is not as dark as the bottom test but is comparable to your top test. Perhaps a little lighter. I am still wondering if it could be a false positive because I just had two negatives that morning. I will try to get a better picture tomorrow or of the next test (and for some reason I think I am going to be let down).

Dont want to get your hopes up Aspe, but false positives are extremely rare. It's really only false negatives that I've read about from various sites. x

Ok, so I did two tests with FMU on Thursday negative, then did another one about 6 hours later and it was what appeared to be positive. The second pink line came up within time frame and stayed. It's a full, solid line. At first I was not sure, but it did come up within time.
Today, Sunday, I did 2 with not FMU and negative.
I never ever had a false positive or evaporation line with a pink dye test before. But now I'm thinking it must be have been a false positive because the other tests are negative. :cry::cry:

Aspe - that is so bizarre! Maybe u should go for a blood test to get a definite answer...

AF is due tomorrow, but I plan on testing either tomorrow or Tuesday morning. *IF* I implanted, it was just yesterday, so I know I need to wait at least 3-4 days to get an accurate test. Doesn't mean I won't try tomorrow though. LOL

:dust::dust:

Hello ladies..

Have a confession to make. Today is my first fertile day and i drank alcohol yesterday :cry: Was in a low/irritated mood and gave in.. mixed drinks as well. i know bad bad bad. Won't be drinking again now. Had a bad hangover today :wacko: We did BD today but not sure how the drinks yesterday might have effected it. DH had few drinks as well but way less than me ..... We did doggy style(tmi) with preseed and for the first time i inserted soft cup as well didnt lie down for more than 5-10 mins though.. I think i will ovulate in about 3-4 days..

Sorry girls don't judge me.. I won't be repeating it i swear :nope:

How are you all doing? Somehow i don't have a good feeling about this month :nope:

Thank u everyone for the well wishes! :)

Aspe - I put the pic of the ic on here on monday. I took the pics with my phone and did have a hard time getting it to focus. Maybe hold it farther away. One pic I put my hair clip next to the test on the counter to give the camera something bigger to make it focus on.

I just went to relook at your tests. Mine is not as dark as the bottom test but is comparable to your top test. Perhaps a little lighter. I am still wondering if it could be a false positive because I just had two negatives that morning. I will try to get a better picture tomorrow or of the next test (and for some reason I think I am going to be let down).

Dont want to get your hopes up Aspe, but false positives are extremely rare. It's really only false negatives that I've read about from various sites. x

Ok, so I did two tests with FMU on Thursday negative, then did another one about 6 hours later and it was what appeared to be positive. The second pink line came up within time frame and stayed. It's a full, solid line. At first I was not sure, but it did come up within time.
Today, Sunday, I did 2 with not FMU and negative.
I never ever had a false positive or evaporation line with a pink dye test before. But now I'm thinking it must be have been a false positive because the other tests are negative. :cry::cry:

If the second line was pink and full and came up within the time frame then i doubt it was an evap.. Test again with fmu. If it is negative again maybe you went through a chemical pg .. I hope its a bfp though :dust:

:hugs::hugs: good luck sweetie

Pretty sure I ovulated today. Have had skin breakouts but then when we were making love my spouse commented on how much hotter I was down below. Heck yes! Swim spermies! SWIM! *evil grin*

:happydance::happydance:

:spermy::dust:

Morning ladies!:coffee:

Aspe- I'm sorry this is so confusing. I would definitely ask for a blood test. But no AF is still a good sign.

MnJ- When I was pregnant my doctor told me that I could take tums, then that didn't work so he told me I could take Zantac, but not the extra strength. Call your doctor to make sure though. I agree with Sweetz, milk does work, but toward the end of my pregnancy nothing worked except for Zantac.

Sweetz- Happy to hear your husband is being nicer. Sorry your friends are being stupid, but sounds like you took care of it. Good for you!

Yoyojojo and flwrgrdnmom- Best of luck to ladies. I hope you get your BFP

Storked- fingers crossed you get preggers. I think it would be so fun to be pregnant together. That's awesome your hubby went to Thailand. Is that where you're planning on moving? I can't remember... sorry..:shy:

Krissy- how's the packing going? Hope you're not too sore today. No idea how to get your hubby to clean. I just ask mine and he does it, but we keep our house fairly clean because I'm obsessed like that. :winkwink:

Shefali- How are things going with you? I can't remember where you are in your cycle, but I hope you're not in too much pain BDing and I hope everything is going smoothly.

Kanicky- How is the car hunting going? Did you find a car yet?

Hisgrace- Thanks for following me on pinterest. You and sweetz made me feel speeeeecial. :hugs:

Sorry if I missed anyone, I'm so freakin' tired. The insomnia has kicked in and I got no sleep last night. Not to mention what sleep I did get, I had some crazy dreams. So out of the ordinary. AFM- today FIL is coming over to build some drawers for our kitchen. I'm HOPING to have this beast done by the end of the month. At least now it's livable. Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend. Hubby got all his homework done and it didn't take long at all. So, now we're going to enjoy it. :happydance:

Morning ladies!:coffee:

Aspe- I'm sorry this is so confusing. I would definitely ask for a blood test. But no AF is still a good sign.

MnJ- When I was pregnant my doctor told me that I could take tums, then that didn't work so he told me I could take Zantac, but not the extra strength. Call your doctor to make sure though. I agree with Sweetz, milk does work, but toward the end of my pregnancy nothing worked except for Zantac.

Sweetz- Happy to hear your husband is being nicer. Sorry your friends are being stupid, but sounds like you took care of it. Good for you!

Yoyojojo and flwrgrdnmom- Best of luck to ladies. I hope you get your BFP

Storked- fingers crossed you get preggers. I think it would be so fun to be pregnant together. That's awesome your hubby went to Thailand. Is that where you're planning on moving? I can't remember... sorry..:shy:

Krissy- how's the packing going? Hope you're not too sore today. No idea how to get your hubby to clean. I just ask mine and he does it, but we keep our house fairly clean because I'm obsessed like that. :winkwink:

Shefali- How are things going with you? I can't remember where you are in your cycle, but I hope you're not in too much pain BDing and I hope everything is going smoothly.

Kanicky- How is the car hunting going? Did you find a car yet?

Hisgrace- Thanks for following me on pinterest. You and sweetz made me feel speeeeecial. :hugs:

Sorry if I missed anyone, I'm so freakin' tired. The insomnia has kicked in and I got no sleep last night. Not to mention what sleep I did get, I had some crazy dreams. So out of the ordinary. AFM- today FIL is coming over to build some drawers for our kitchen. I'm HOPING to have this beast done by the end of the month. At least now it's livable. Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend. Hubby got all his homework done and it didn't take long at all. So, now we're going to enjoy it. :happydance:

:hugs:
i am on cd9 of a 26 day cycle. my cycles were 26 before the mmc. i hope it remains the same. supposed to be my first fertile day today. should ov in about 3-4 days. started bding today! used lots of preseed so all well down there as of now :winkwink:

Ladies~ I know I have been silently stalking this month due to my super relaxed approach.....I have been reading & keeping up with you all and cheering you on from the sideline.

Well I caved & took a test... let me know what you ladies think
:happydance::happydance:

Attachments

• IMG_6842.jpg
    IMG_6842.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 15

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members