March/April BFP's who's going for it!! NEW LADIES COME JOIN IN!!

Well I was up at 4:30 to pee...but his alarm woke me up at 5:45....he got up at 6:40. It is now 6;55. He gave me horrible attitude too. Why? Bc his tshirts were in the dryer not completely dry. Wow...really?! I went off on him...I was up until 1 am making sure his damn jeans that he washed at the last minute were dry and wrinkle free bc God forbid they have wrinkles! Made his flipping coffee, packed the car, backed it out of the garage (bc honestly he sucks at backing up and I would like my car to stay scratch/dent free) made sure he had his disgusting cigs, took care of the dogs, put out the recycling...all he did was bitch and get dressed. Then has the nerve to get grumpy and have attitude with me?!:dohh::growlmad:

And here it is about 10 minutes after he has left....he calls...."thank you honey, I love you" yeah....I just went uh huh....how about a I'm sorry for being such a douche this morning? Yah, that would of been nice...:haha:

LOL! He DID apologize! You just missed it. :haha:

Shefali- What time is it where you are? I'm thinking you are about 12-14 hours ahead?

Garfie, :hugs: dear. I bet you are in the TWW! And that is why you have sore boobs ;)
And it is good that you enjoy what you do :)

Sweetz, my dang hubby's alarm never wakes me up- he has too lol! I can sleep through anything :D
Enjoy your breakfast!
And kitties can be delightfully creepy. I woke up to whiskers in my face the other day and my cat had just been in my face, staring at me until I woke up. And then he whined. Darned furry kid lol

Hey ladies! I'm just joining this group. I had a MMC at 12 weeks on May 7 this year, followed by a D&C. It took a while but my cycles got back to regular, being about 24 days, which is a few days shorter than they were before the pregnancy. I didn't think I'd be back here so soon, but AF was due on Tuesday, and no sign of her yet. I had a bit of cramping and kept running to the bathroom because I felt like I was going to start. I'm having pregnancy symptoms, but getting negative tests. Anyway, I guess the waiting game has begun. Either AF will make a surprise visit (fashoinably late) OR I'll eventually get that BFP.

Hey ladies! I'm just joining this group. I had a MMC at 12 weeks on May 7 this year, followed by a D&C. It took a while but my cycles got back to regular, being about 24 days, which is a few days shorter than they were before the pregnancy. I didn't think I'd be back here so soon, but AF was due on Tuesday, and no sign of her yet. I had a bit of cramping and kept running to the bathroom because I felt like I was going to start. I'm having pregnancy symptoms, but getting negative tests. Anyway, I guess the waiting game has begun. Either AF will make a surprise visit (fashoinably late) OR I'll eventually get that BFP.

So sorry for your loss dear :hugs:
Did you find out the reason?
I too had a MMC july this year!

hope you get your bfp. Late periods are not welcome here :thumbup::thumbup: :winkwink: :dust:

Hi LAdies I am alive lol

Ok I only got to page 363 and I will have to catch up on the rest later but here is what i got for now:

Kanicky-omg too funny about the lights out sex. We always joke that our son was conceived during the coldest winter ever in 2005 bc we were trying to stay warm hahahaha

Lpjkp-sorry about your grandpa!!! :hugs:

Angel- glad to see your doing better!

Bama-yay for your appointment tomorrow!!

Sweetz- I just love rots!!! When we finally get our own house in the country we are geeting a german rot…..dh loves their big heads lol…but my aunt had raised them for years and they are the most loving dog as long as you train them right just like any dog a great owner equals a great dog! Kind of like kids lol….great idea about the homemade baby stuff…people go crazy over it! Nice baby bump!!

Never- HI lady!!! My sons bdays are sept 14th and sept 20th so I will think about your little guy on sept 22!! For my mc in april the baby was schedule to be delivered on Oct 29th so I know that will be a hard day for me…

Janelley- now see I had bad acne with my daughter and not my sons lol...

AFM- AF is in full force and is actaully heavier and a little more painful than normal and even than mc in august? IDK.....got homework done this am already yay...now i have to get butt in shower and get little man ready for kindergarten today! Also see dr today at 3pm est...so i will post later...i miss you ladies things have just been crazy!!!

Thank you, and no, I never found out why. I guess they don't do extensive testing unless you've had multiple miscarriages.

I had a D and C 17/8/12. Stopped bleeding after a few days and have been getting negative HPTS for two weeks, so i am definitely looking for a Sept/Oct BFP, Hopefully before my AF, fingers and toes crossed, anyone in the same boat as me?? xx

I am worried though, i have since yesterday, been sneezing horrendously but no cold, which is a pregnancy symptom with my first pregnancy, i had a slight spotting yesterday, only when i wiped it was kind of pinkish, and i cant stop peeing so im terrified that theres some remaining tissue and my body thinks it is pregnant again :(

Thanks Storked :) Bit new to this and unsure how it all works but im getting there! Just really worried xxx

RAWR!

I finally got to sleep bc kitty lost interest in my face...then th freaking phone rings and wakes me up :growlmad: I almost cussd out the person....but hey at least it is good news...they are FINALLY fixing the roof

Is anyone in or been in my boat?

D and C 17/8... Bleeding and pain stopped a few days later, nothing since, negative HPTs for two weeks.. Yesterday has slight pink spotting/discharge when i wiped and peeing alot and sneezing every four minutes * theres another one* .. No spotting since yesterday when i wipe...

I am terrified i have an infection, or that there is tissue remaining that is making my body still think its pregnant but HPTs are still negative ?

The docs cant get me seen for another two weeks which doesnt help so i have rang the hospital to see about a follow up scan but waiting for a call back three hours later :/

Anyone similar to me? I am hoping for a BFP before my AF ( we can hope cant we ) But i know three weeks is too soon to get caught again after a D and C, its not impossible but unlikely as far as my luck goes. ...

:( And to be honest i have found more comfort from these forums and reading them than i have from doctors or family members so thought it was time to stop lurking and start posting., Everyone seems so friendly and we all understand, help me lol? xxx

Can't say I can relate ttc I'm sorry. I was one of the rare ones that bled for only a few days after my d&c and had a normal period exactly 28 days later. My d&c regulated my cycle.

Sweetz- I just love rots!!! When we finally get our own house in the country we are geeting a german rot…..dh loves their big heads lol…but my aunt had raised them for years and they are the most loving dog as long as you train them right just like any dog a great owner equals a great dog! Kind of like kids lol….great idea about the homemade baby stuff…people go crazy over it! Nice baby bump!!

When you do, let me know! My breeder is amazing!! Wonderful champion lines. Great temperament. Big furry babies lol!! He gives a wonderful 5 year warranty on the hips too. When I get my next one, I'm definetly going back to him. We had a snafoo with her papers (old roommate stole the papers so I couldn't register her) he stopped her from registering her, put all information solely in my name AND gave me the pin code in case I wanted to show or breed her. When I purchased her, I purchased her as "pet only" so on the original paperwork, there was no code. If you are interested I can PM you the website. He is located in Missouri.

I had my D&C in May- bled for 2 weeks. Period started 32 days from when I started miscarrying naturally (which was the day before my D&C). Everyone is so different TTCSecrets :(

I think that makes it harder too, i wouldnt mind if it was able to be told, oh it will be so many weeks before it will happen but its such a guessing waiting game, i dont like it at all :( xx

Is anyone in or been in my boat?

D and C 17/8... Bleeding and pain stopped a few days later, nothing since, negative HPTs for two weeks.. Yesterday has slight pink spotting/discharge when i wiped and peeing alot and sneezing every four minutes * theres another one* .. No spotting since yesterday when i wipe...

I am terrified i have an infection, or that there is tissue remaining that is making my body still think its pregnant but HPTs are still negative ?

The docs cant get me seen for another two weeks which doesnt help so i have rang the hospital to see about a follow up scan but waiting for a call back three hours later :/

Anyone similar to me? I am hoping for a BFP before my AF ( we can hope cant we ) But i know three weeks is too soon to get caught again after a D and C, its not impossible but unlikely as far as my luck goes. ...

:( And to be honest i have found more comfort from these forums and reading them than i have from doctors or family members so thought it was time to stop lurking and start posting., Everyone seems so friendly and we all understand, help me lol? xxx

Hi TTCSecrets and welcome. MCs can so mess with our bodies and I've heard many women will bleed, stop then bleed a bit again so it does sound quite normal. If it doesnt smell, or you have a temperature or stomach pains I wouldnt worry too much.

It could also be ovulation spotting, after my last 2 MCs I bled around ovulation time and put it down to that. It sorted itself out over the next couple of cycles. It was pink, and a bit watery possibly like you're describing.

I hope that helps. I think it's just our bodies still settling hormonally and the uterine wall getting back into its normal condition xo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->