March/April BFP's who's going for it!! NEW LADIES COME JOIN IN!!

Hi ladies, I'm back from my RMC appointment and...... I'm even more confused to be honest and in a little low mood of negativity :cry:.

The good news is there is something there, and there doesn't appear to be any early signs of miscarriage in the uterus or just outside it:thumbup:.

The not so good news is, the fetus is very small :sadangel:. The doc measured it at about 5mm which with my googling puts me at about 5 weeks? I did tell the doc that I always measure behind so I expected it to be smaller but to honest not this far. On the positive my DS was 10 days behind in the first trimester which I think is about the same difference with this one, so I'm just praying that this wee bubs is following the same pattern. I got the impression they think the pregnancy is failing but they didnt want to upset me:cry:.

Of course as we do I've been looking back at my chart searching for answers etc in the hope of grasping at straws for comfort :wacko:. I had an IB on Tuesday 21st August, just over 2 weeks ago so could this also point to why the fetus is small? ie It implanted on CD31/14DPO.

I got a blood test today to check levels and I have to get another test arranged for first thing Monday morning for a follow-up level to see if they are increasing enough.

They looked at my recent blood test results and 'product of conception' report and initially stated that there is nothing really in them including clotting disorders which is a good sign.

I then asked about the progesterone and after consulting the senior consultant (who I thought I was seeing in the first place) they said that it wouldnt do me any good at this stage as the placenta is already developing. Is this right? I googled it and know that the corpus leteum is in charge until about 8 weeks so I'm presuming the progesterone helps with that? So confused!!!!!!!! Ladies from another thread have offered me their spare progesterone, I'm not sure what to do now lol.

Anyway, after talking to the senior consultant they then said that he wants to regard me as having a clotting disorder of some description as I have had so many MCs and they have referred me for an emergency appointment with haemotology with the view of getting me on claxane injections. I am hopefully to get this within the next 2 days. Happy with this but on the same page what a contradictory thing to do after the initial statement :wacko:.

I'm being scheduled in for another scan in 2 weeks, all being well.

Phew, what a week eh? I'm probably lower cause I really don't feel pregnant, the bloated belly has only started yesterday and my boobs are a bit tender here and there but that's it. Oh stop me thinking I'm going down that crappy road again...

GROW BUBS GROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had a D and C 17/8/12. Stopped bleeding after a few days and have been getting negative HPTS for two weeks, so i am definitely looking for a Sept/Oct BFP, Hopefully before my AF, fingers and toes crossed, anyone in the same boat as me?? xx

I am worried though, i have since yesterday, been sneezing horrendously but no cold, which is a pregnancy symptom with my first pregnancy, i had a slight spotting yesterday, only when i wiped it was kind of pinkish, and i cant stop peeing so im terrified that theres some remaining tissue and my body thinks it is pregnant again :(

Hey ladies! I'm just joining this group. I had a MMC at 12 weeks on May 7 this year, followed by a D&C. It took a while but my cycles got back to regular, being about 24 days, which is a few days shorter than they were before the pregnancy. I didn't think I'd be back here so soon, but AF was due on Tuesday, and no sign of her yet. I had a bit of cramping and kept running to the bathroom because I felt like I was going to start. I'm having pregnancy symptoms, but getting negative tests. Anyway, I guess the waiting game has begun. Either AF will make a surprise visit (fashoinably late) OR I'll eventually get that BFP.

Hi ladies!!

Krissy welcome bk, was starting to worry ab you..2 days is too long for you to be MIA.

Hi to the new ladies!!!!! Welcome to our awesome group, Soooo glad yall joined us. And def hope y'all will continue on this journey with us. I am sooo sorry for both of yal losses. It's never easy to go through that, but you will def find comfort here with women who has gone through the same thing.

TTCSecrets: I hope I can answer your question since I was in a similiar boat. I had a D&C at 12wks I bled for 3 1/2 wks straight I think Before the D&C I tried to do it naturally with medicine to push it out but it hurt even worser so I decided D&C. The bleeding stop @ 4wks. I tested HPt, and it was still coming up positive meaning still had hCG in my body. I tested 2 days after the first positive HPt and Got a BFN, i tested the next day and another BFN. DH and I BD every day for 1 wk straight as well as the next wk. That third week I had use the restroom and when I wipe I had pinkish cm. Then came horrible cramps. I thought my AF was coming so DH and I stop BD. The next week came but no AF so I POAS and it came bk faint positive. I did several and all came bk faint bfp. I went in to my on they did a beta confirmed that I was prego with a new baby. BUT the 2nd beta only went up one number the third beta the #s went down. I loss that baby too...BUT I DID GET PREGO B4 AF came and right after a D&C. I had the D&C March 5th 2012 and was confirmed PREGO again April 10th 2012. I know the wks are all wacko but I was PREGO right after. So don't ever think you won't get PREGO after D&C, it happened to me and it can happen to you too. And just Bc I lost mine dosent mean you'll lose yours. My I-net buddy had the D&C just like me no AF in between and is now 20 something weeks along. Unfortunately I wasn't as lucky but that's ok. I had that m/c natural, I waited for 1 AF and now I'm prego again. Don't give up on something you really want.

GL ladies!

O AngelSerenity, I was just about to post asking how is everything. O my, that is alot..BUT , ma'am they didn't see any signs of a threatened m/c, so don't lose hope. I was measured a week behind with this pregnancy, and so far everything is still going well, Lord Willing. I agree with you, I think your RMC has something in his head that he wants to write this one off but DON'T YOU DO IT!!! My OB educated me that the placenta isn't producing progesterone until 12wks PREGO. That's y I had to take mine until I was 12wks prego. I think he's not being optimistic and in the back of his head he's probably thinking this pregnancy won't make it so no need to be placed on progesterone. I myself don't agree with him ab the progesterone placenta info Bc as you can see from other forums, many women have to stay on it until 12wks. And almost every lady have the same story. BUT he is your doctor and I'm sure he's taking your previous m/c in consideration and doing what's best for you and the baby. So the last thing you need to do is worry. That bean is going to grow, Lord willing. But like I said before if anything don't give up on your baby Bc he/she needs you, and you n God is all that bean has. GL Angel~

AFM: Im off to my hair appt. DH woke me up @ 4:30am to see him off for work.When I woke back up, $120.00 was besides me for me to go get my hair done, and my appt. was already set for 11:00am. I could Marry him all over again..... ~~In Love~~

Angel, I agree with Never- don't give up hope. I know that you are scared and stressed but please do what you can to relax: give bubs some happy growing vibes :hugs: honey

I agree with Never as well! Mama Never knows best! :)

AFM my sniffles have blossomed into a full blown cold...argh. Spoke with DH and he feels bad so he is going to pick me up some Tylenol cold on the way home. Splitting headache and my dog will not quit barking...they are fixing my roof. I'm going to eat,y spicy food see if that clears sinuses a little, then when they leave I'm taking a relaxing shower.

Morning ladies

Garfie- Thanks a lot, that's what I'm hoping for. I love to cook, so I can't what to throw a big party.

Sweetz- What a good wife you are. :winkwink: So, I have a gender predicting test for you. While closing your eyes, put out both of your hands in front of you. Tell when you did it..

Storked- What time do you go to sleep?!?! I was up last night at 1 my time, which means it was 3 your time...and you were awake. I can't remember the last time I stayed up until 3 voluntarily.

TTCsercrets- I don't think you have to worry. If you had a D&C, I'm pretty sure you're good to go to try again. I know after my MC--which was natural, my doctor advised that I wait a full cycle to try again. I'm not sure if it's the same for those who have had a D&C, I've never had one.

Angel- how confusing. I wouldn't worry too much about your fetus being small. You could have ovulated later than expected, or the baby could have implanted later as well. As long as there is something on the screen, I think you should be excited. I know I am for you! If you're still uneasy, if there a way that maybe you could go see another doctor and get a second opinion?

Krissy- HI!!:hi:

Hi Eswemba94! Welcome. :hi:

AFM- I have insomnia. I was up until 2 last night not being able to sleep, then I woke up at 7 this morning. A bit tired, but not that bad. ((yawn))

Janelley, I'd say it was insomnia for me but not really. Had a long nap with the spouse yesterday so had a hard time going to sleep at bedtime :)

Oh, I can't take naps for that very reason. If I lay down and fall asleep I'm tired the rest of the day, until it's time to go to bed, then I'm wide awake. I hate having insomnia. I like being able to go to bed with my hubby and snuggle.

Hey Sweetz: Tylenol has become my best friend Bc headaches are everyother day. On top of that, I have to now get monistat for this stupid yeast infection!!!! Ahhhhh what's next...?if I have to go through hell to get my take home baby...THEN BRING IT ON!!!

I know you don't like it...but drink water Sweetz, I drink one bottle 20oz a day.....awful!!

Never I'm right there with ya! That dang bladder infection nearly knocked me down! I have been making koolaid. I hate plain water lol

To make matters worse, they are finally fixing my roof...so construction noises, barking dogs, cat freaking out.....none of which help the headache.

SO, I had a friend who went to a pregnancy group when she was 8 months pregnant. All the women were pretty far long and knew what gender they were having. The director lady asked all the women to close their eyes and hold out their hands. When they opened them, those with their palms facing up were told they would have boys, and those with their palms down, were told they would have girls. Palms up= boys like to work hard. Palms down=girls paint their nails. ANYWHO, my friend told me that every single woman's palms were facing the right way. She said it was really creepy, but it worked for me when I was pregnant with my son. I just remembered it. I also did the pee in baking soda test when I was pregnant with the MC. You add baking soda to a cup, and pee in separate cup. Then you mix the pee to the baking soda. If it fizzes like crazy, it means boy. no fizz--girl.

Well the palm thing might not work for me bc I have Carpel tunnel and to have my wrists that way hurts...but I will try the baking soda....I think I have some in the kitchen lol

Sweetz, told ya there was some baking soda test lol!

Janelley, I love naps but me and my husband sleep crazy amounts of time when he enforces a nap. Less a nap and more early bedtime lol

Me too Sweetz but I tried and it wasn't happening (glum face)

Well that's good sweetz, because you're having a boy. :haha: Keep me posted on the baking soda test. :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->