March/April BFP's who's going for it!! NEW LADIES COME JOIN IN!!

Hello ladies, first I want to apologize for my absentiness. I will try my best to keep up.
So as you were aware, today I had my doctors appointment. After a long 3 hours, I got sent for blood work and urine test.
Urine test for pregnancy
Blood test for CBC (complete blood count), LH (Leutenising hormone), FSH (follicle stimulating hormone), thyroid, and estrogen.
She said when I get these results back, I will probably have to go see a gynecologist.
I have to wait a veryyyyyy long two weeks for results. Now I am very worried I will not be able to get pregnant :cry:

Aspe- I see you're reading the page... has AF or a BFP shown yet?

After that last light positive on an Internet cheapie, the rest was negative. As for af, I only spotted for 3 days off and on. So I'm not sure what that was about. I'm so stressed now, especially after my appointment today.

How are you janelley?

Awe Aspe. :hugs: Don't worry it will all be okay. Just try to think positively. If it is something like your thyroid or estrogen, then that's an easy fix. I'm not too sure what the other tests are that were done, but I'm sure it will be okay. Try not to think about it too much. I know 2 weeks seems like a lifetime, but I'm sure at the end you'll receive great news!

AFM- I'm really freakin' irritated. Hubby and I TRIED to work on our fireplace last night, we have to clean it up a bit. There is still cement and mortar chunks all over the brick that we have to CAREFULLY chisel away so that we can attach wood strips to attach the drywall to, so we can start tiling. ANYWAY, some jackwagon built our fireplace and it's made up of 4 different bricks. Red brick, fire brick, cinder blocks, and crumbly mess brick! So, my husband chiseled away some of the old mortar, and he wasn't so careful because there is a giant freakin' hole near the opening of the fireplace. So, now I have to get the remaining mortar off with out cracking the crumbly mess brick where the hole is. This fireplace is such a pain in the ass. I'm going to lowes to pick up some fireplace mortar and I'm just going to smear it all over and hope that seals any holes, cracks, and the stupid crumbly brick.

Seriously, who's bright idea was it to build a fireplace out of brick that just crumbles if you look at it the wrong way?!?! I just can't wait for this to be done. ((sigh))

Janelley, that is exactly why I don't do projects. I am a so not a Molly lol

Aspe, like Janelley said- they may find easy fixes from the tests. Stay positive.

I offer support and encouragement to others every day;however, when the situation involves me personally, I find it hard to stay strong :(

Ok um Jane? Do I pee and put b.soda in the pee or do I put pee in the b.soda haha

I offer support and encouragement to others every day;however, when the situation involves me personally, I find it hard to stay strong :(

That's why you've got all the amazing ladies here on this forum. I don't think I would be as optimist and positive if I didn't have the support of these ladies. We're here for you Aspe. We'll help you out as much as we can, give you words of encouragement and try to cheer you up.

The doctor that you went to see, was she just your family doctor? Going and seeing a gynecologist, doesn't always mean a bad thing... it could just mean your family doctor doesn't specialize or have the equipment to continue seeing you. Try not to think about it too much, you could end up making a bigger problem over something that was never there to begin with. :hugs:

BIG TIME fizz....what does that mean? (good thing I did it in my sink lol)

Sweetz and Janelly...... SO LOVING THE GENDER TESTS!!!!!!!

Thanks, I loved that running commentary, it really cheered me up :winkwink::kiss:

Lol angel....I took the babycenter Chinese predictor thingy.....it said boy too!! I hope these tests are right!! Teehee!!

Okay catching up haha

Sweetz~ aww boy, how fun! Makes me want to start doing gender prediction tests haha! Can't wait to hear if all this boy talk is true :)

Garfie~ Hey :wave: still trying to stay relaxed & just enjoy it all. I can't wait to see you start testing!!! :happydance:

ESwemba84~ Hi! Welcome to the group :wave: I also had a mmc at 12 weeks & ended up having a d&c back in April.

TTCSecrets~ Welcome so sorry for your loss! So sorry you are having such a hard time with cycles and everything after the d&c. I bled only 4-5 days afterwards but didn't get my af until 40 days later. I wish I could be more help!!

Angel~I agree with everyone who said don't give up hope! :hugs: can't wait to hear all about how your little bean progresses! :)

Never~ how are you feeling dear? I hope everything is going well with you & that sweet baby! When do you go back to the dr?

Afternoon Ladies! Sorry I am going to have to "catch up" later. Just wanted to pop in and say Hi and say that I FOR SURE O'd yesterday. VERY painful! had to take some tylenol. So once again, listen to our bodies! Cause if I would have gone off of OPK alone I would have thought I missed it! Hope the painful O was a good sign. We BD'd last night just to be safe! talk to you all later after work!

Yay Kani!! :dust:

Bama 6 weeks to go!! Then we ALL find out!! That is if the little stinker uncrosses their legs. Lol

Yay! That is so exciting!!! I can't wait to hear what everyone is having!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->