March/April BFP's who's going for it!! NEW LADIES COME JOIN IN!!

Evening ladies. Looks like there are a few excited ladies in here at the moment guessing baby genders :winkwink:

DH and I spoke this evening and we think we should do all we can to help this pregnancy. Ladies on another thread are sending me their spare progesterone, if anybody has any in the UK....

I'm trying to be positive and thinking this pregnancy is just following the same pattern as the rest, including that which resulted in my DS. It also helps explain the lack of symptoms so far if I am indeed only about 5 weeks. The consultant said today the egg could survive for 4 days until it is actually fertilized so I'm going with that as it would bring my dates into line from when I probably ovulated, to the IB about 10 days later. Which would make me around the 5 week mark.

Even if this theory is a load of poop hopefully it'll help me get through the next week until I know what is going on :wacko:

I must say this is the most stressful pregnancy so far, I'm going to make an effot to meditate everyday now to help us both chill <3!

:hug: to everybody xo

Ask as much as you want :haha:
I bled for about 13-14 days total. I had EWCM right after i stopped spotting and my hcg went to 0. That's what made me check with the opk. I got the positive 3-4 days after the bleeding stopped. We did bd just once but i guess i was late and had missed the eggy by then. Also i think hormones were all messed up as i had spotting from 2dpo till 7dpo and finally got af on 14dpo. Af lasting about 8 days. Mine usually lasts 4-5 normally.
Our doc asked us to try after we get our first af. So here we are trying like crazy this month. I am ovulating today ..
BTW i had the MMC this july. Took the pills on 25th and started bleeding the same day. Passed the baby and the sac on the 27th. Got all clear scan on 11th august.[/QUOTE]

I am on the same boat exactly right now :) I'm happy u found ur way through to my question! THank u for ur answers :)

Lpkjp - Sorry about your grandpa. :hugs: I love the using his name idea. I had discussed this same thing with my DB before I got prego. His grandpa (and very last grandparent) passed away this June and I suggested using his name somewhere in our son's name if we ever had one. That would be Joseph.

Never - I'm pretty sure I fell in love with your husband today also after reading your post!!! lol :)

Janelley - I did the hands out thing to determine gender and I did palms down also. When I read what you said it meant I was like noooooooooo!!! lol Hopefully the chinese gender prediction calendar and Psychic Cherri are right cuz they both said boy. I'm gonna have to try the baking soda one. Do you have to be so far along in pregnancy first?

Aspe - I've been wondering about you!! I've been in suspense since you got your faint bfp. I can't believe it's going to take 2 weeks to get results!! Sheesh!! At least you will then have some answers anyway...

Eswemba and ttcsecrets - so sorry for your losses

Angel - Keep your chin up!! Everything is ok, right? Just not as far as you thought. I'm only 5 1/2 weeks and all I have is sore bb's and really tired. That's it. I have everything crossed that the little bean grows big and strong so that the next scan will ease your worries. You said you had blood tests today to check levels? When do you get results?

Hi to everybody else!! I'm so excited that testing is going to be started soon!! :test: Baby dust to everybody!! :dust:

AFM: I don't have much to report. Just sitting here trying to choke down a glass of prune juice. My first dr appt isn't for another 2 weeks on the 21st. I'll be 7w4d (by lmp) so we should be able to see the heartbeat right? Can it be heard too?

Lpkjp - Sorry about your grandpa. :hugs: I love the using his name idea. I had discussed this same thing with my DB before I got prego. His grandpa (and very last grandparent) passed away this June and I suggested using his name somewhere in our son's name if we ever had one. That would be Joseph.

Never - I'm pretty sure I fell in love with your husband today also after reading your post!!! lol :)

Janelley - I did the hands out thing to determine gender and I did palms down also. When I read what you said it meant I was like noooooooooo!!! lol Hopefully the chinese gender prediction calendar and Psychic Cherri are right cuz they both said boy. I'm gonna have to try the baking soda one. Do you have to be so far along in pregnancy first?

Aspe - I've been wondering about you!! I've been in suspense since you got your faint bfp. I can't believe it's going to take 2 weeks to get results!! Sheesh!! At least you will then have some answers anyway...

Angel - Keep your chin up!! Everything is ok, right? Just not as far as you thought. I'm only 5 1/2 weeks and all I have is sore bb's and really tired. That's it. I have everything crossed that the little bean grows big and strong so that the next scan will ease your worries. You said you had blood tests today to check levels? When do you get results?

Hi to everybody else!! I'm so excited that testing is going to be started soon!! :test: Baby dust to everybody!! :dust:

AFM: I don't have much to report. Just sitting here trying to choke down a glass of prune juice. My first dr appt isn't for another 2 weeks on the 21st. I'll be 7w4d (by lmp) so we should be able to see the heartbeat right? Can it be heard too?

Hi MnJ!! So good to see you on. I'm not sure if you're the one that posted about sore breast, but you can always try a sports bra. I know that helped me. I grew 2 cup sized by 12 weeks. I'm not too sure if it matters how far along you are with the baking soda test. I was 5 weeks when I miscarried and I did it. There are only gender predicting quizzes too, like when you go to sleep at night do you lay on your right size or left? Does the hair on your legs grow slower than before or has it not changes much since you became pregnant? Plus there is the cravings. Are you craving more sweet and protein or Salty foods? Let me know, and I tell you the results. I heard and saw the heartbeat with my son at 6 weeks and so many days. Best of luck to you, can't wait!

ESWemba- Welcome! Sorry to hear about your MMC. Glad to hear that your cycles are back to normal. Shorter cycles means more chances to get preggo! :thumbsup:

TTCSecrets- Welcome to you too! Sorry I'm not in the same situation as you. I CAN tell you it's possible to get preg before AF- I am currently pregnant immediately after a MC in May. Wishing you the best! :baby:

Angel- Sorry the Dr. was so confusing. At least they are willing to monitor your carefully. Did they tell you if they saw a yolk sac or fetal pole? I know it's hard, but try to relax and take it easy. It's encouraging that your son was 10 days behind. So at least this is familiar territory for you. We're all rooting for you! :flower:

Never- Your hubby sounds so sweet. Hope your hair looks fab!

Aspe- I know you're feeling discouraged, but it's really a good thing that you're getting all these tests out the way. I believe most of those things you mentioned are easy fixes. I hope the 2 weeks passes fast for you. :hugs:

Kanicky- Yay! You're in the TWW!

MnJ- You can definitely hear the HB at 7 weeks. Can't wait!

Janellybean and all other ladies with the growing boobs- It's not fair that you guys are doubling in size and growing cup sizes when I'm still excited about spilling out of my A cup. Is it wishful thinking to hope for large B's by the time I'm to the end? :shrug:

Hey y'all!

Never we want pictures lol hehe

Funny story on how DH is trying to "fix" stuff...I have one hellova cold right now. Called doc who said Tylenol cold and robitussin...both "plain". So I told DH and he is all confused at Walgreens right now. Lol!! He is like

Tylenol cold & flu?
No sweety plain Tylenol cold.
Ok Tylenol multisymptom cold?
No hunny....just Tylenol cold...no extra words.
Ok robitussin dm?
No sweety.....just robitussin.
But I thought you were congested...
I am but I can't have dm...just need plain robitussin.
All these damn things have weird letters after them...
Sweety keep looking there is one that doesn't.
*bleep* this... "excuse me, sir, my wife is pregnant and has a cold and I don't know which friggin medicine to get."

LOL! I will give him props for trying haha

Hahaha sweetz that's awesome!

Lisa- I would be surprised if you didn't have bigger boobs near the end of your pregnancy, and if you don't have them then, just wait til your milk comes in, if you plan on breastfeeding. I looked like Pamela Anderson and was afraid to bend over in fear I would fall. True story.

Hi MnJ!! So good to see you on. I'm not sure if you're the one that posted about sore breast, but you can always try a sports bra. I know that helped me. I grew 2 cup sized by 12 weeks. I'm not too sure if it matters how far along you are with the baking soda test. I was 5 weeks when I miscarried and I did it. There are only gender predicting quizzes too, like when you go to sleep at night do you lay on your right size or left? Does the hair on your legs grow slower than before or has it not changes much since you became pregnant? Plus there is the cravings. Are you craving more sweet and protein or Salty foods? Let me know, and I tell you the results. I heard and saw the heartbeat with my son at 6 weeks and so many days. Best of luck to you, can't wait!

Well this is kinda hard actually. I lay on my left side when I go to sleep which is odd cuz I used to lay on my right. I'm not sure about the hair on my legs, I haven't really paid attention. I guess I'd have to say it has stayed the same. As for cravings I have none! Matter of fact, I've kinda lost my appetite. I do have to say sweets don't even sound good most of the time anymore. I didn't make this very easy did I? lol

Well this is kinda hard actually. I lay on my left side when I go to sleep which is odd cuz I used to lay on my right. I'm not sure about the hair on my legs, I haven't really paid attention. I guess I'd have to say it has stayed the same. As for cravings I have none! Matter of fact, I've kinda lost my appetite. I do have to say sweets don't even sound good most of the time anymore. I didn't make this very easy did I? lol

Hahha, not entirely. "they" say, if you lay on your left side that points to girl. Right side, boy. If the hair on your legs slows down that points to girl, but if it stays the same, that means boy. If you're craving more sweet things and protein foods that means Girl, salty foods means boy. Either way these quizzes are just for fun. :flower:

Hahha, not entirely. "they" say, if you lay on your left side that points to girl. Right side, boy. If the hair on your legs slows down that points to girl, but if it stays the same, that means boy. If you're craving more sweet things and protein foods that means Girl, salty foods means boy. Either way these quizzes are just for fun. :flower:

hmm so this means I need to start laying on my right side and eat more potato chips!! lol As for the sports bra, that would be one HUGE uniboob!! Lmao

Hahhahha Uniboob. It might help when you sleep though. I never paid too much attention to the gender prediction quizzes. When I was pregnant with my son, I did crave a lot of salty foods though, but I also ate a ridiculous amount a red meat, which I absolutely hate. I remember we BBQ'd a lot that summer. Which is another reason I don't want to be pregnant in the summer. :haha: I blame that on why I gained so much weight during my pregnancy. Too much steak! Ugh, just thinking about it makes me feel sick to my stomach.

Well all my things point to boy so Yay! I used to always sleep on my left side...now it is so uncomfie, always craving salt (and red meat) my legs are furry hehe yay! As for the uni boob...ugh no thanks lol

I think its just still too soon for me to have cravings. All I have right now is the torturous chi chi's, nap needs and bound up bowels. Oh, speaking of, who's a new fan of prune juice tho its not delicious whatsoever??? THIS GIRL!!!

I think its just still too soon for me to have cravings. All I have right now is the torturous chi chi's, nap needs and bound up bowels. Oh, speaking of, who's a new fan of prune juice tho its not delicious whatsoever??? THIS GIRL!!!

I can not stand prune juice. I gag even thinking about it. Eww... You've got way more will power than me. You know the one thing I want soooo bad right now and I haven't had since I was like 12? A Caramello! Do they still make those?

Ladies just wanted to pop in & ask for prayers & positive thoughts. I'm so nervous about my confirmation apt tomorrow. Since my mmc in April I'm terrified I can't trust my body if that makes sense.

Ladies just wanted to pop in & ask for prayers & positive thoughts. I'm so nervous about my confirmation apt tomorrow. Since my mmc in April I'm terrified I can't trust my body if that makes sense.

You're in my thoughts bama! Keep us posted, I'm sure everything will go just fine. :hugs:

I can not stand prune juice. I gag even thinking about it. Eww... You've got way more will power than me. You know the one thing I want soooo bad right now and I haven't had since I was like 12? A Caramello! Do they still make those?

Oh believe me, I was not fond. It took me like 3 hours to drink a small glass lol. I needed it tho cuz needed to go baaaad! Sorry tmi lol. Yes Caramellos are still made! They're nummy!!

:cry:

U got it, girl! Can't wait to hear about it tomorrow!! :hugs:

MnJ- If you can't stomach the prune juice try to incorporate something green with every meal. If you like Kiwi's those are really good. Grapes, pears, apples, lettuce, cabbage, green beans, brussel sprouts, celery... The list goes on. Even iceberg lettuce, which I think is pointless, because it's mostly water, will help move things along as well. Even better, apple juice and grape juice work just as well as prune juice. You want to be careful though, because a lot of juices you buy in the store have added sugar and when you're pregnant, the lbs add up quick with sugary drinks. So try to find one with out added sugar, make your own, or if you can stand it...water it down. Hope this helps. I don't want you to suffer having to drink that awful stuff! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->