March/April BFP's who's going for it!! NEW LADIES COME JOIN IN!!

Ask as much as you want :haha:
I bled for about 13-14 days total. I had EWCM right after i stopped spotting and my hcg went to 0. That's what made me check with the opk. I got the positive 3-4 days after the bleeding stopped. We did bd just once but i guess i was late and had missed the eggy by then. Also i think hormones were all messed up as i had spotting from 2dpo till 7dpo and finally got af on 14dpo. Af lasting about 8 days. Mine usually lasts 4-5 normally.
Our doc asked us to try after we get our first af. So here we are trying like crazy this month. I am ovulating today ..
BTW i had the MMC this july. Took the pills on 25th and started bleeding the same day. Passed the baby and the sac on the 27th. Got all clear scan on 11th august.

I am on the same boat exactly right now :) I'm happy u found ur way through to my question! THank u for ur answers :)[/QUOTE]

Happy to help :thumbup:

Hey y'all!

Never we want pictures lol hehe

Funny story on how DH is trying to "fix" stuff...I have one hellova cold right now. Called doc who said Tylenol cold and robitussin...both "plain". So I told DH and he is all confused at Walgreens right now. Lol!! He is like

Tylenol cold & flu?
No sweety plain Tylenol cold.
Ok Tylenol multisymptom cold?
No hunny....just Tylenol cold...no extra words.
Ok robitussin dm?
No sweety.....just robitussin.
But I thought you were congested...
I am but I can't have dm...just need plain robitussin.
All these damn things have weird letters after them...
Sweety keep looking there is one that doesn't.
*bleep* this... "excuse me, sir, my wife is pregnant and has a cold and I don't know which friggin medicine to get."

LOL! I will give him props for trying haha

This was classic :haha::haha::haha::haha:

Hahaha sweetz that's awesome!

Lisa- I would be surprised if you didn't have bigger boobs near the end of your pregnancy, and if you don't have them then, just wait til your milk comes in, if you plan on breastfeeding. I looked like Pamela Anderson and was afraid to bend over in fear I would fall. True story.

Ahh i would not mind Pamela Anderson's (.)(.) for a little while :winkwink: curious case of curiosity :winkwink:

Ladies just wanted to pop in & ask for prayers & positive thoughts. I'm so nervous about my confirmation apt tomorrow. Since my mmc in April I'm terrified I can't trust my body if that makes sense.

prayers and lots of good wishes coming your way dear :hugs::hugs:[-o< :thumbup:

Afternoon Ladies! Sorry I am going to have to "catch up" later. Just wanted to pop in and say Hi and say that I FOR SURE O'd yesterday. VERY painful! had to take some tylenol. So once again, listen to our bodies! Cause if I would have gone off of OPK alone I would have thought I missed it! Hope the painful O was a good sign. We BD'd last night just to be safe! talk to you all later after work!

Hey i guess i O'd yesterday too. So that makes us both 1 DPO :happydance::happydance: yayyy we are tww buddies :hugs::hugs:
Do you plan on bding today as well??

I am already a 32D....and now that I'm *blossoming* (hehe) I still am a 32...but I passed D a few weeks back :wacko: I only wear a bra if I leave the house, and even then it is a normal bra for support, and a sports bra to hold in the "overspill"

Oh I have plumbing issues...tried prune juice...spit out prune juice haha!! I drink apple juice, wheat germ, and whole wheat stuff. Works pretty well. If it gets too stopped up...pop a stool softener and the next day BAM!

Oh I have plumbing issues...tried prune juice...spit out prune juice haha!! I drink apple juice, wheat germ, and whole wheat stuff. Works pretty well. If it gets too stopped up...pop a stool softener and the next day BAM!

have you tried guava juice :D i love it once in a while..

Is prune juice bitter ??

ESWemba- Welcome! Sorry to hear about your MMC. Glad to hear that your cycles are back to normal. Shorter cycles means more chances to get preggo! :thumbsup:

TTCSecrets- Welcome to you too! Sorry I'm not in the same situation as you. I CAN tell you it's possible to get preg before AF- I am currently pregnant immediately after a MC in May. Wishing you the best! :baby:

Angel- Sorry the Dr. was so confusing. At least they are willing to monitor your carefully. Did they tell you if they saw a yolk sac or fetal pole? I know it's hard, but try to relax and take it easy. It's encouraging that your son was 10 days behind. So at least this is familiar territory for you. We're all rooting for you! :flower:

Never- Your hubby sounds so sweet. Hope your hair looks fab!

Aspe- I know you're feeling discouraged, but it's really a good thing that you're getting all these tests out the way. I believe most of those things you mentioned are easy fixes. I hope the 2 weeks passes fast for you. :hugs:

Kanicky- Yay! You're in the TWW!

MnJ- You can definitely hear the HB at 7 weeks. Can't wait!

Janellybean and all other ladies with the growing boobs- It's not fair that you guys are doubling in size and growing cup sizes when I'm still excited about spilling out of my A cup. Is it wishful thinking to hope for large B's by the time I'm to the end? :shrug:

Hey mama :flower: how are doing? How is the lil bun in the oven :baby: kisses for the beany :kiss::kiss:

Never- :) we miss you :flower:

storked- Hows the tww going? i am 1dpo today and i seem to be more excited about your tww ..LOL :haha:

Hi to all other beauties :hi:

Hey all !! I need major help here pleaseeee.... is this a positive OPK!!!?? :wacko:

IF this a positive then this would be the 4th day of a positive OPK!! WTH!! I had a temp jump today about .5 so i thought i am 1dpo today. ideally seeing my cycles i should be 1 dpo. but i need help here. Why would i still get a positive opk. This is the forth day!!

These are internet cheapies bought from ebay. could they be faulty. i got 50 of these.

I think the 2nd day of positive was the darkest.

https://i1147.photobucket.com/albums/o545/shefali83/b575a5e1.jpg

https://i1147.photobucket.com/albums/o545/shefali83/b05d28fc.jpg

Hey Shefali, you may still get a positive OPK the day after ovulation if there is still LH in your system. Perhaps you ovulated late last night which would explain the positive.

Or perhaps you havent ovulated yet! I would keep :sex: until you get 3 days of higher temps to confirm OV, you may get another temp dip tomorrow if you haven't.

Hope that helps xo

Hi MnJ.... the Beta from yesterday should have results through today, I have to so a repeat test on Monday morning to see if the levels are increasing enough. So either way hopefully by mid next week I'll know what is happening. I think I'm tired more from the stress of this week to be honest lol!

Lisalee.... thank you for the thoughts, how you doing lady?

Bamagirl... I just said a prayer for you, good luck today x

Kanicky... GL in the 2WW :flower:

Never :wave:

And a quick update from me....

After a teary and somewhat fretful night I am still trying to look forward and be positive. I did another IC (Gawd stop me!) this morning which is the bottom one in the pic. The urine wasn't as concentrated as Tuesday so I'm happy that it's as dark/slighter darker than the one 2 days ago. What do you think?

So bubs is just teasing me, implanted late and wants to be a slow developer at this stage, this I have to believe and hope don't I, otherwise what is the point? Perhaps grasping at straws but so what????????

I do feel a bit more nauseous this morning but I'm not sure if that is pregnancy or stress lol :wacko:. And my boobs are tingling again so bah humbug doctors, my little bean is doing something so be positive for me please!!!!!!

https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8306/7948266702_cc0728f964.jpg
IMG_1086 by Angel Hug, on Flickr

I have a nightmare now trying to arrange my second beta test for Monday morning as the hospital wants me to get it done at my local practice, which is in a different trust area and the tests get sent to a different hospital for analysis. Basically I can't figure out how they are going to communicate and join the test results up within a timeframe that I wont go mental. Everytime I get bloods done at my GP it is a week before the results are back!!!!!!!!!!:growlmad:

Shefali, yay for you being in TWW too! :happydance: and that OPK looks positive to me!
My TWW is sucky. I am impatient and overly emotional :)

Sweetz, I have plumbing issues all the time. I swear it is genetic. We just don't *go #2 very often. And all the stuff that is supposed to make you regular just makes me gassy. Haven't had prune juice but OMG I love prunes. They are better than candy. Mmmm.

Bama, prayers girl.

Angel, prayers and positive vibes for your LO!*

Anyone I missed- hi!

For Never...

https://i1187.photobucket.com/albums/z390/taisiatuamagia/FCD699C0-2F5B-4B49-9EA5-809A88548FCD-18654-000015D4FD9D1F4A.jpg

Shefali, yay for you being in TWW too! :happydance: and that OPK looks positive to me!
My TWW is sucky. I am impatient and overly emotional :)

Sweetz, I have plumbing issues all the time. I swear it is genetic. We just don't *go #2 very often. And all the stuff that is supposed to make you regular just makes me gassy. Haven't had prune juice but OMG I love prunes. They are better than candy. Mmmm.

Bama, prayers girl.

Angel, prayers and positive vibes for your LO!*

Anyone I missed- hi!

hey dear! i thought i was 1dpo today but those tests were taken today. if they are positive then does that mean i have not ovulated yet.. confused.. 4th day of positive nw

Hey Shefali, you may still get a positive OPK the day after ovulation if there is still LH in your system. Perhaps you ovulated late last night which would explain the positive.

Or perhaps you havent ovulated yet! I would keep :sex: until you get 3 days of higher temps to confirm OV, you may get another temp dip tomorrow if you haven't.

Hope that helps xo

Thanks!
That makes sense.. will do that and see how the temps shape up.. this is so confusing and stressful :wacko:

Thanks ladies. I am trying to not let all the negative thoughts get to me. I know wherever is God's will is what will happen! Hope y'all have a wonderful day!

Angel sending nothing but positive sticky thoughts your way!!

You ladies are braver than I am!! No prune juice this way!!!!

Bama- Will whisper a prayer for you. Don't worry. Everything will go well today. You have great symptoms. :flower:

Shefali- 4 days of positive OPKs? I'm unsure. Were all your "positives" as dark or darker than the control line? I think it's harder to determine that with a computer picture than it is in real life. May the 1st day wasn't a positive but almost a positive.

Bama- Will whisper a prayer for you. Don't worry. Everything will go well today. You have great symptoms. :flower:

Shefali- 4 days of positive OPKs? I'm unsure. Were all your "positives" as dark or darker than the control line? I think it's harder to determine that with a computer picture than it is in real life. May the 1st day wasn't a positive but almost a positive.

i think all were darker or equally dark, the 2nd day one was the darkest.. :wacko::wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->