March/April BFP's who's going for it!! NEW LADIES COME JOIN IN!!

Angel sending nothing but positive sticky thoughts your way!!

You ladies are braver than I am!! No prune juice this way!!!!

Positive thoughts right back at ya Bama :hugs:

And ditto on the prune juice, I vomited when I tried it in my last successful pregnancy!

Thanks angel! Yeah I don't know if I could be desperate enough to try it haha

Is slippery CM technically watery CM? I am crampy this morning on my left side, low temp., HSO cervix, and clear slippery (just slightly stretchy) CM. We did BD at 2 a.m. so could this just be remnants of his spermies instead of CM? Help! I am only on cd 10 right now and I usually dont ovulate officially til cd 20 or later.

Good morning ladies!!!!

Sweetz- that was too cute about dh and the cold meds at least he asked for help. but i guess i am a little confused. i know a while back you said that ya'll were sleeping in diff rooms and pretty much decided its over and is that why ya'll are niceer to eachother? do you think there is a chance you will stay together? just a question dont have to answer :)

Janelley- how much longer till you test?

Lisalee- hi!

Bama- praying for ya girl and those tests still look lovely....i know i keep harping about my boy pregnancies but they implanted late so if they had went by last normal af they would have been too small if by last bleeding which was IB then they would have been too big so they just went off their measurements...all babies are different :hugs:

Storked-when are you testing? :hugs: :dust: oh and when are you moving?

Mnj-how you doing? :hugs:

Never- :hugs: cant wait to hear what it is!

Army-sounds like it could be left over spermy

Everyone I miss LOVE YOU :dust: and :hugs:

AFM- Af is almost done yay...still moving ugh....took son to his first day of regular kindergarten yesterday and i ended up with a TERRRIBLE migraine!! i get menstrual migraines and usually before af shows up but not this time....while at his school it got worse thought i was going to puke there..at least it didnt happen till i got to my parents...my daddy took me to my family dr and i got a B12 shot for the puking, Toridal shot for pain and another i forget the name for the migraine itself.....after sleeping for a bit felt somewhat better and went and saw OB. She said pretty much what i already knew she would lol...but at least this i have the 2nd mc on file and she said she would gladly do all the testing but my insurance will not pay for it till i have 3 mc in a row...grrr...but she said there is still no reason why we cant have another baby...so i dont think this cycle with all the stress most likely next cycle after we settled in....ok going to be al moved out tomorrow so lots of work to do today!!!!! :hugs: :dust: love!!!

We are in different rooms but we are trying to fix things....

P.s. I am an auntie again! My BFF gave birth this am. Amazingly enough I am very happy about this whole situation...I think because her and her husband went through the same difficulties with mc and ttc. It gives me hope. She had such a hard time, and now she has a beautiful little girl. See ladies...it might take time, it might be hard....but it will happen!! She is proof of that!!

Good morning ladies!!!!

Sweetz- that was too cute about dh and the cold meds at least he asked for help. but i guess i am a little confused. i know a while back you said that ya'll were sleeping in diff rooms and pretty much decided its over and is that why ya'll are niceer to eachother? do you think there is a chance you will stay together? just a question dont have to answer :)

Janelley- how much longer till you test?

Lisalee- hi!

Bama- praying for ya girl and those tests still look lovely....i know i keep harping about my boy pregnancies but they implanted late so if they had went by last normal af they would have been too small if by last bleeding which was IB then they would have been too big so they just went off their measurements...all babies are different :hugs:

Storked-when are you testing? :hugs: :dust: oh and when are you moving?

Mnj-how you doing? :hugs:

Never- :hugs: cant wait to hear what it is!

Army-sounds like it could be left over spermy

Everyone I miss LOVE YOU :dust: and :hugs:

AFM- Af is almost done yay...still moving ugh....took son to his first day of regular kindergarten yesterday and i ended up with a TERRRIBLE migraine!! i get menstrual migraines and usually before af shows up but not this time....while at his school it got worse thought i was going to puke there..at least it didnt happen till i got to my parents...my daddy took me to my family dr and i got a B12 shot for the puking, Toridal shot for pain and another i forget the name for the migraine itself.....after sleeping for a bit felt somewhat better and went and saw OB. She said pretty much what i already knew she would lol...but at least this i have the 2nd mc on file and she said she would gladly do all the testing but my insurance will not pay for it till i have 3 mc in a row...grrr...but she said there is still no reason why we cant have another baby...so i dont think this cycle with all the stress most likely next cycle after we settled in....ok going to be al moved out tomorrow so lots of work to do today!!!!! :hugs: :dust: love!!!

Hi!! Im good, thanks for asking! Just anxiously awaiting my first dr appt in 2 weeks. No ms so far. Just extremely sore bbs, soooo tired and constipation are symptoms at this point. Sorry about your migraines... sounds horrible!! :hugs:

P.s. I am an auntie again! My BFF gave birth this am. Amazingly enough I am very happy about this whole situation...I think because her and her husband went through the same difficulties with mc and ttc. It gives me hope. She had such a hard time, and now she has a beautiful little girl. See ladies...it might take time, it might be hard....but it will happen!! She is proof of that!!

Awesome ! many congratulations to her :happydance:

I feel so confident now :happydance: instantly felt good :thumbup:

I'm still finding it hard to know I got to wait the full two weeks. I have been reading online but don't see anything about fixes for anything the doctors are testing for. I had to refrain myself from reading anymore.
It may just be me over analyzing but I can't help but judge my body. I am a fairly light complexion girl and my aerolas are darker, my pants are getting tighter, sore boobs and/or nipples from time to time, and my face is constantly pimple face (I am so not use to this). Maybe this is related to the tests being ran on me, I don't know :? Perhaps my hormones are all out of whack :(
I should not have abbreviated last time, so here it is again just in case.
Blood test for CBC (complete blood count), LH (Leutenising hormone), FSH (follicle stimulating hormone), thyroid, and estrogen.
She said when I get these results back, I will probably have to go see a gynecologist.
I have to wait a veryyyyyy long two weeks for results. Now I am very worried I will not be able to get pregnant

Janelley..I wish my partner was the real handyman, but he is the type of person who would like to pay someone else to do it..As for the family doctor question you asked about..I don't have a family doctor, sometimes we got to see different doctors, so that said, it may not be just one doctor. However, the last two visits, I had the same lady doctor. When she said gynecologist it did scare me, as my first thought was, omg, there is the possibility of me not being able to get pregnant :cry: :sad2:

Sweetz..I kind of want to try the baking soda pee experiment and I'm not even pregnant :blush: lol..I would like to see it done, sounds interesting..

Kanicky..have you ever spotted pink when you ovulated? Someone told me when I seen the pink about 4 days before af was due, it could have been ovulation. But now that I think about it, don't you ovulate in the middle of your cycle. So if your a 25 day cycle, ovulation would take place around day 13? Perhaps I do have ovary cysts and the pink was a cyst breaking. I apologize, I am doing a lot of thinking out loud on this one.

Lpkjp..sorry to hear about your grandfather. I like incorporating significant names into ones name..my middle name is after my grandmothers.

Never..that was so sweet of your husband. Sometimes I feel I should go back to the way I used to dress, body type, attitude, for example, that I did when my partner and I were first together. Lol

I know I should be able to figure it out and I feel like such an amateur asking, but what exactly does AFM mean? I know it is in regards to what is going on with us personally at the moment, but was curious to what the abbreviation meant :blush:

Bama..positive thoughts coming your way. Let us know how it goes :)

Shout out to the rest of the ladies... :hi:

Hello lovely ladies,

I posted a thread asking what you all thought about my the test pics... They look pos to me, but after losing my precious angel only two months ago, I am nervous. I have my story about what happened in the second trimester losses, so feel free to look. I don't want to write it all out again, it is still difficult. :cry::cry::cry: The main pain came from our baby passing, but then finding out several weeks later that our baby was a girl... they told us our baby was a boy. So it feels like grieving all over again, and I won't feel as if she is truly at peace until we change everything again, like the certificates, the name on her urn.... Okay I have to stop typing about it, I am losing it again:cry::cry::cry::cry:

On a lighter note, I may be preggos but am so shocked... Period is expected Sept 14 so 7 days from now, but I took 2 tests this morning and both were light pos lines!!! I took two to make sure the first wasn't faulty but I really think I am!! What do you think?

Background: First period back was aug 14
possibly ovulation was aug 24-sep 2.
We BD aug 19, 20, 23, 24, 26, 28, 31 (My libido was high) lol
Next expected period sep 14

I have been having similar symptoms that I did with my recent baby so I think this is it. I can't tell hubby until I know for sure. I plan on testing Sunday and if it is darker, I will tell him...

Attachments

• photo(24).jpg
    photo(24).jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 3
  • photo(25).jpg
    photo(25).jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 5
Well I took an OPK and it was positive! So now if that was watery CM I would have all three signs of ovulation.

Well ladies, just got back from my confirmation appointment. It went well! They have my due date at May 9th! I am scheduled to go back on September 28th at 9! I will have an ultrasound at this appointment so that will put my nerves at ease a lot!

Well ladies, just got back from my confirmation appointment. It went well! They have my due date at May 9th! I am scheduled to go back on September 28th at 9! I will have an ultrasound at this appointment so that will put my nerves at ease a lot!

Why didnt they do an ultrasound at this appt? Did they come up with due date by ur last period? If so, when was it? We are so close! lol Lpkjp too! Love it!

They don't normally do an ultrasound that early, at least not at my doctor's office. They wait until 8 weeks for everyone, I guess unless you have had multiple losses which i have only had that one. I am just so ready to go hear the heartbeat & see my little baby! Yeah they asked the last day of my period & used their little tracker thing to see that my due date is going to be May 9th!

They don't normally do an ultrasound that early, at least not at my doctor's office. They wait until 8 weeks for everyone, I guess unless you have had multiple losses which i have only had that one. I am just so ready to go hear the heartbeat & see my little baby! Yeah they asked the last day of my period & used their little tracker thing to see that my due date is going to be May 9th!

I will be 7w4d at my appt (by lmp) so hopefully thats close enough for ultrasound! My due date by lmp would be May 6 but by ovulation date would be like May 8 so we will see! Glad everything went well for u today! Angel is close to us too I think. So fun to have bump buddies!

Yes! I am so glad that there are a few of us close in due dates! I can't wait for some others to join us! When do you go back to the dr?

Hello ladies gosh it's been a while since I have been on but hey I'm back. School has really been kicking my but. Congrats to all of the :bfp: this is really exciting. I am hoping to capture my eggy this month in a couple of days. But good luck to all :dust:

I will be 7w4d at my appt (by lmp) so hopefully thats close enough for ultrasound! My due date by lmp would be May 6 but by ovulation date would be like May 8 so we will see! Glad everything went well for u today! Angel is close to us too I think. So fun to have bump buddies!

Great news Bamagirl, so excited for you! :flower: And I agree re the scan, I got a bad shock yesterday as they could hardly see anything and I've only come back round to positive thinking now :wacko:.

My original due date is the 28th April but as bubs is measuring so small at the moment (staying positive) I reckon I will be more like the end of first week of May, so yes girlies we're all bump buddies:happydance:

Angel~ When do you go back to the doctor for a scan?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->