March/April BFP's who's going for it!! NEW LADIES COME JOIN IN!!

Yes! I am so glad that there are a few of us close in due dates! I can't wait for some others to join us! When do you go back to the dr?

2 weeks from today 9/21 is my appt. Yes Im excited for testing coming up next week. Hope there's a bunch of bfp's!!

Hello ladies gosh it's been a while since I have been on but hey I'm back. School has really been kicking my but. Congrats to all of the :bfp: this is really exciting. I am hoping to capture my eggy this month in a couple of days. But good luck to all :dust:

Good luck!! :dust:

Sweetz- yea!! How exciting. I always wanted to be an aunt. I thought I would be a pretty bad ass aunt. So when I found my biological Dad, my step sister has a 13 year old and she is freakin' awesome! So, I am finally a bad ass aunt. :winkwink:

Aspe- I'm no doctor, but those all seem like test that can be fixed if they find a problem. CBC- sounds like they are checking your white/red/platelet blood cell levels.LH- is to see if you're ovulating. FSH- Same thing. Same with Thyroid and estrogen. If any of these hormones are just a little off they can mess up your cycle. It makes total sense as to why you would have to go see a gynecologist, if she isn't one. A gyenogologist can help with hormone balancing. They specialize in this. So, there are two worries that you can check off your list. Your face could be breaking out due to stress. Just try to relax, it sounds like everything will be fine. Until then, try not to worry and enjoy these next two weeks. :flower:As for my husband being a handy man.. I wish we had the money to pay someone to fix things.. It wouldn't take nearly as long. :wacko:

Mizzpodd- So sorry for your loss. :hugs:I can't even imagine what you're going through. These ladies are the greatest women and they are a huge support. As for your test, it looks positive to me, but I'm really not good at looking at those internet sticks. I would buy a FRER if I were you. Best of luck and please keep us posted.

Bama- Alright!! I'm so excited for you. I really wanted a May baby, but I still have to wait and see..

MnJ- you should have no problem seeing something on the US at 7w4d. I had an US at 6w and so many days and saw what looked like an M&M with a strong heartbeat.

I'm so excited for all your ladies. I really hope I can join you at the end of this coming week. Fingers crossed! :hugs:

Krissy- I'm planning on testing on the 14th.

Yay! I can't wait for the 14th! I hope you join us too!!! The more the better :)

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Sweetz- yea!! How exciting. I always wanted to be an aunt. I thought I would be a pretty bad ass aunt. So when I found my biological Dad, my step sister has a 13 year old and she is freakin' awesome! So, I am finally a bad ass aunt. :winkwink:

Aspe- I'm no doctor, but those all seem like test that can be fixed if they find a problem. CBC- sounds like they are checking your white/red/platelet blood cell levels.LH- is to see if you're ovulating. FSH- Same thing. Same with Thyroid and estrogen. If any of these hormones are just a little off they can mess up your cycle. It makes total sense as to why you would have to go see a gynecologist, if she isn't one. A gyenogologist can help with hormone balancing. They specialize in this. So, there are two worries that you can check off your list. Your face could be breaking out due to stress. Just try to relax, it sounds like everything will be fine. Until then, try not to worry and enjoy these next two weeks. :flower:As for my husband being a handy man.. I wish we had the money to pay someone to fix things.. It wouldn't take nearly as long. :wacko:

Mizzpodd- So sorry for your loss. :hugs:I can't even imagine what you're going through. These ladies are the greatest women and they are a huge support. As for your test, it looks positive to me, but I'm really not good at looking at those internet sticks. I would buy a FRER if I were you. Best of luck and please keep us posted.

Bama- Alright!! I'm so excited for you. I really wanted a May baby, but I still have to wait and see..

MnJ- you should have no problem seeing something on the US at 7w4d. I had an US at 6w and so many days and saw what looked like an M&M with a strong heartbeat.

I'm so excited for all your ladies. I really hope I can join you at the end of this coming week. Fingers crossed! :hugs:

Krissy- I'm planning on testing on the 14th.

Thank you for your words. Also thank you for responding so quickly! :hugs: Hope you ladies don't mind me joining this forum... The regular forums are sometimes too difficult to read for me.

You read my mind! lol I bought the FRER this afternoon and will test tomorrow morning and Sunday morning to compare the two. Tomorrow I will be 6 days before, so the FRER should show me something... It is so hard not to tell hubby because I can never keep secrets from him!!! He says he doesn't think I'm preggos, but he knows I am! I can't even tell him I took those tests yet so I just smiled and said oh really? ow do you know? lol
I really want to make sure it's official before I tell him... We both could use some amazing news right about now. I will post on here what happens!

Krissy, testing on the 18th! :)
Moving will happen when he gets his new job proposal and signs it- should be soon!
Holy wow that migraine sounds terrible! And sorry insurance won't cover for testing now :(

Sweetz, thanks for sharing about your BFF :)

Aspe, I am so sorry- wish you had answers now instead of a wait :hugs:

Welcome MizzPodd! A line is a line to me- and so sorry for the loss of your girl :hugs:

Bama, glad things went well. :flower:

Shyiah, howdy!

AFM: full, sore breasts and feeling very depressed for the most part. It is getting closer and closer to November which is when I was due and I am still not pregnant :cry:

Aww storked :hugs: Don't count yourself out! Fingers crossed for you! Do you normally get sore boobs?

Not counting myself out. Just sad. I want my baby :(
My breasts I chalk up to hormone fluctuations. Too early for symptoms. Am only 3 DPO

Storked! That is certainly understandable! Don't be sad though! We don't like it when you are sad :(

Mizzpodd- Welcome to the thread! Very sorry to hear about your loss. I know it must've been and still is hard. But I'm glad to hear that you're dusting yourself off and trying again.

Bama- That is wonderful news!!!! Glad to hear that everything is going well. You're going to have a lot of bump buddies to compare symptoms with right here on this thread!

MnJ- Those are the exact same symptoms I had at your stage. You're right on track.

Storked- Hang in there! It's still very early in the TWW! Just 6 days til testing! ;) OK fine. You can test when/if you want.

Yay, Lisa! Thanks! :)

Im pretty sure this is the only type of test week coming up that I've been excited about! lol

Aww storked, don't be sad..:hugs: You're so upbeat and positive, I don't want to see you sad. I'm on the same boat as you. I want to be pregnant so bad at this point, but I'm starting to have this feeling that we missed our chance this month and AF is going to show. With my past pregnancies I just knew I was pregnant. I had the feeling. No feeling what so ever this time. I'm okay with that though... Although, I feel like I'm going to be the only one on this thread that doesn't get pregnant. :dohh: Hubby and I decided that if we don't conceive this cycle then we're going to wait until next year. So, I will be getting pregnant when every one else is having their babies.

I know how you feel about your baby's due date coming up. We have family coming into town next week and we were all supposed to go and see the sex of the baby, but I miscarried. It's hard to imagine that I would have been half way through my pregnancy by now. I am one of those people that believe things happen for a reason. It drives me bonkers not knowing what the reason is, but I'm sure someday I will figure it out.

Maybe your baby is determined to be born in Thailand. You know what they say--your baby chooses it's family. Maybe it chooses it's birthplace too. :flower:

Janelley, luckily next year is practically around the corner so you wouldn't wait too long.
I never had the feeling of being pregnant. I used to look forward to testing or to trying the next cycle but these days it feels like everyone is pregnant or at least has a child and I just have a cat. It is incredibly depressing. It is depressing to pretend to be happy too. I am in the bathroom crying just so my husband won't see. Just at a very low point.
And I just feel like I have no one to talk to. They'll say that I need to be happy to conceive or blah blah blah. Like there is a switch. No happiness switch here. No distractions. Just me feeling very dead inside.
My baby was dead inside of me for nearly two months before my body realized. I think it was just a sign of how badly I want it. And now I just feel like it will never happen. That nothing can grow inside of me. Ashes..

Oye vey...I think I over did it on dinner but it was sooooo good! I was lazy and bought one of those Stouffers lasagnas and made homemade garlic bread. Just roll me to my bed lol!

Janelley..thanks for your supportive words..I'm hoping you get your bfp soon. When do you test? Personally, I think I will be the only one this thread that won't be getting a bfp.

Bama..glad your appointment went good :)

Storked..I will be awaiting your post of you saying you got your bfp..:) that said, I am very sorry for your loss and I believe you will get your bfp. I know the waiting is hard, but we have to try to stay emotionally strong (and again, I know it's hard). You will conceive and we will all be there to do the happy dance (well, through via Internet). It had to be hard finding out you lost 2 months before you knew. We tend to self blame and wonder what did go wrong. Try to soak up the positive words of encouragement and here's to hoping for your bfp soon :hugs:

So, I started seeing light brown discharge this evening. Like I seen a tiny spot, so I got a new clean tissue and (sorry if this just sounds wrong) like wiped at my vag opening, like the tissue was almost in there, and a tiny tiny tiny tiny spot of brown. It is not coming out on my underwear, only a scatter brownish discharge spot. Also, my partner and I noticed that my boobs are like heavy and full. Like they do not feel as droopy. Lol what's going on with my body? :shrug:

Storked- I sent you a PM.

Sweetz- Have you telepathically been talking to my son? He's been running around with the colander on his head requesting chips and salsa. Soon he'll be requesting red meat--something he knows nothing about. I hope you feel better soon. :winkwink:

Thanks Aspe! I plan on testing on the 13th or 14th... I might even hold out even longer I haven't decided. Have you taken another pregnancy test lately?

Janelley, luckily next year is practically around the corner so you wouldn't wait too long.
I never had the feeling of being pregnant. I used to look forward to testing or to trying the next cycle but these days it feels like everyone is pregnant or at least has a child and I just have a cat. It is incredibly depressing. It is depressing to pretend to be happy too. I am in the bathroom crying just so my husband won't see. Just at a very low point.
And I just feel like I have no one to talk to. They'll say that I need to be happy to conceive or blah blah blah. Like there is a switch. No happiness switch here. No distractions. Just me feeling very dead inside.
My baby was dead inside of me for nearly two months before my body realized. I think it was just a sign of how badly I want it. And now I just feel like it will never happen. That nothing can grow inside of me. Ashes..

I'm new to the forum but I just wanted to say that you are so strong for even waking up everyday and starting a new day. Believe me I understand the sadness and emptiness you must feel. It has only been 8 weeks since I lost my baby girl who they told us was a boy for several weeks. This is something no one can truly understand unless it happens to them. I want you to stay strong and know that you will be blessed with another baby when the time is right. Only you know you feel on the inside and if you cantell yourself that there is another baby that will grow from your womb then that's all you need to keep going. Please hold on to that faith that you are meant to have another precious baby. I don't know you but from everyone on here is saying, you are a positive optimistic woman and I believ things will get better in time. Take all the time tou need to grieve and just know you have wonderful ladies here to support you. I'm sending you a billion hugs and my special baby dust!!!

Aww Storked :hugs: I just know that you will get your bfp! The wait is hard and most times it feels so lonely. It becomes something you don't even feel you can share with your husband. It is a very vulnerable process of ttc, but I know in my heart that your time is coming & I cannot wait to hear about your bfp! I will be so super happy for you & I just know that it will be around the corner for you! I wish there was something we could do to lift your spirits, but I also know that the low points lead to the high points! Thinking of you & sending positive thoughts your way!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->