March/April BFP's who's going for it!! NEW LADIES COME JOIN IN!!

Ok random question....anyone else having horrible headaches, stuffy nose and hot/cold flashes?

Aspe, thanks for the encouragement. I think I am past the blame stage of it. All I can do is my best for next time and hope that it is enough, right?
Wish I could give you answers about what is going on with your body. And the tissue bit didn't sound weird at all- I have done that to see if AF is starting or not. Remember: nothing is TMI when it comes to TTC!

MizzPodd, thank you too. I am sending you hugs and baby dust as well. So glad to have you here on this thread. I am very sorry for the loss of your daughter. I can't imagine. But there is hope for us all yes? And we will all have our rainbows to look forward to. And our lost ones will always be alive in our hearts.

Bama, I hope I get a BFP but more importantly..I hope that it sticks. And that this depression isn't a sign of things to come for me.

AFM: thanks ladies. Didn't want to bring down the thread with negativity. I really don't know what is going on with me. I am not like this. But I am so full of emotion that it is making my head hurt. I think that I may go to bed early tonight. Ha, that'll be a first.

Aspe, thanks for the encouragement. I think I am past the blame stage of it. All I can do is my best for next time and hope that it is enough, right?
Wish I could give you answers about what is going on with your body. And the tissue bit didn't sound weird at all- I have done that to see if AF is starting or not. Remember: nothing is TMI when it comes to TTC!

MizzPodd, thank you too. I am sending you hugs and baby dust as well. So glad to have you here on this thread. I am very sorry for the loss of your daughter. I can't imagine. But there is hope for us all yes? And we will all have our rainbows to look forward to. And our lost ones will always be alive in our hearts.

Bama, I hope I get a BFP but more importantly..I hope that it sticks. And that this depression isn't a sign of things to come for me.

AFM: thanks ladies. Didn't want to bring down the thread with negativity. I really don't know what is going on with me. I am not like this. But I am so full of emotion that it is making my head hurt. I think that I may go to bed early tonight. Ha, that'll be a first.

Hey sweety:hugs: tightest hugs for you.. i know exactly how you feel.. everyone is either pregnant or having babies around me and i only have a dog.. dont get me wrong i love my lab to bits but you know what i mean. but its so weird i see everyone pg or with a new baby these days.. either on fb or even our lift :shrug: but yes we need to keep trying. atleast we know that we CAN get pg, we just need them to be sticky which i am sure they will be next time. i miss my lost baby and live in hope to see another to replace him/her. might sound wrong to some ppl but thats what gives me immense comfort.

I am 2 dpo today i believe so we are tww buddies as well.. Just think positive and pray hard for a bfp :happydance::happydance:
We BDed like crazy this cycle. we both are so sore. honestly we dont know if we can do this again next month. would be difficult to bd everyday for days. gets too mechanical you know..

Lets just hold hands and hope for a sticky bean..

Come on you bean where are you hiding.. mama needs you in her oven :haha::baby: :dust::dust::dust:

Remember you are an awesome person and we all love you :)

Good morning ladies!!!!

Sweetz- that was too cute about dh and the cold meds at least he asked for help. but i guess i am a little confused. i know a while back you said that ya'll were sleeping in diff rooms and pretty much decided its over and is that why ya'll are niceer to eachother? do you think there is a chance you will stay together? just a question dont have to answer :)

Janelley- how much longer till you test?

Lisalee- hi!

Bama- praying for ya girl and those tests still look lovely....i know i keep harping about my boy pregnancies but they implanted late so if they had went by last normal af they would have been too small if by last bleeding which was IB then they would have been too big so they just went off their measurements...all babies are different :hugs:

Storked-when are you testing? :hugs: :dust: oh and when are you moving?

Mnj-how you doing? :hugs:

Never- :hugs: cant wait to hear what it is!

Army-sounds like it could be left over spermy

Everyone I miss LOVE YOU :dust: and :hugs:

AFM- Af is almost done yay...still moving ugh....took son to his first day of regular kindergarten yesterday and i ended up with a TERRRIBLE migraine!! i get menstrual migraines and usually before af shows up but not this time....while at his school it got worse thought i was going to puke there..at least it didnt happen till i got to my parents...my daddy took me to my family dr and i got a B12 shot for the puking, Toridal shot for pain and another i forget the name for the migraine itself.....after sleeping for a bit felt somewhat better and went and saw OB. She said pretty much what i already knew she would lol...but at least this i have the 2nd mc on file and she said she would gladly do all the testing but my insurance will not pay for it till i have 3 mc in a row...grrr...but she said there is still no reason why we cant have another baby...so i dont think this cycle with all the stress most likely next cycle after we settled in....ok going to be al moved out tomorrow so lots of work to do today!!!!! :hugs: :dust: love!!!

hey my tww buddy :D how are you doing? :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hello lovely ladies,

I posted a thread asking what you all thought about my the test pics... They look pos to me, but after losing my precious angel only two months ago, I am nervous. I have my story about what happened in the second trimester losses, so feel free to look. I don't want to write it all out again, it is still difficult. :cry::cry::cry: The main pain came from our baby passing, but then finding out several weeks later that our baby was a girl... they told us our baby was a boy. So it feels like grieving all over again, and I won't feel as if she is truly at peace until we change everything again, like the certificates, the name on her urn.... Okay I have to stop typing about it, I am losing it again:cry::cry::cry::cry:

On a lighter note, I may be preggos but am so shocked... Period is expected Sept 14 so 7 days from now, but I took 2 tests this morning and both were light pos lines!!! I took two to make sure the first wasn't faulty but I really think I am!! What do you think?

Background: First period back was aug 14
possibly ovulation was aug 24-sep 2.
We BD aug 19, 20, 23, 24, 26, 28, 31 (My libido was high) lol
Next expected period sep 14

I have been having similar symptoms that I did with my recent baby so I think this is it. I can't tell hubby until I know for sure. I plan on testing Sunday and if it is darker, I will tell him...

hey sweetie..i am so sorry for your loss :hugs: just cant imagine what you went through. you are a very strong woman :flower: glad to have you here. this an awesome thread with awesome supportive ladies. you'll absolutely feel at home here :hugs::hugs:

Coming to your test. its positive for sure. congrats!!! a line is a line nomatter how light :) good luck hun. keep us updated and let us know how hubby reacts :winkwink:
Be positive. This baby will have to stick and give you a big bump ;) :haha: :happydance:

Shefali, I know what you mean. I love my cat but he isn't my baby. He isn't human. And yeah, I know a lot of people who just had kids or are pregnant.*
I worry about my ability to get pregnant. It is an irrational fear but one that I have. And I feel lately like even if I do get my BFP I won't have any excitement in my heart unless I make it pretty far. I hope we both get pregnant and have them stick.
Glad you are in the TWW and sorry you are burned out. My DH and I usually do it every day though I don't have problems with him being too big and me too tight like you do :hugs:
Love you too girl. It hurts but hopefully all of this will yield something good

Shefali, I know what you mean. I love my cat but he isn't my baby. He isn't human. And yeah, I know a lot of people who just had kids or are pregnant.*
I worry about my ability to get pregnant. It is an irrational fear but one that I have. And I feel lately like even if I do get my BFP I won't have any excitement in my heart unless I make it pretty far. I hope we both get pregnant and have them stick.
Glad you are in the TWW and sorry you are burned out. My DH and I usually do it every day though I don't have problems with him being too big and me too tight like you do :hugs:
Love you too girl. It hurts but hopefully all of this will yield something good

I had a chemical may 2011. I never got it officially confirmed just had a word with my doc on phone and told her but with months i made it in my mind that hubby and i had just imagined it. i didnt try after that as hubby had to go out for official work ..then i had a small cyst operation near my vagina so we stopped trying. we started again this april. when we did not conceive that cycle i was shattered. i thought i can not have babies or probably my body isnt made for it. i thought i am not capable of having babies. i am 29 and no take home baby yet so i was shit scared. next month in may we tried again and due to so much Bding and cup insertion etc i came down with a very bad UTI. it was a killer. was on antibiotics and pain meds and so sure that we lost the cycle. i just didnt want to have a scheduled BD again so i asked my doc about IUI(yes we went so far imagine).
She suggested IVI at home with a syringe for 3 months. she said if we still do not conceive then we can go for IUI. AND guess what even after so much stress..uti..pain.. antibiotics.. we did conceive that cycle when we were so sure we were out. (we did lose it at 10 weeks though :cry:) i took a hpt when i was expecting AF so i guess it happens when the time is right. it can also happen anytime with no symptoms and zero expectations as we all know :flower:
You are right i wont be too excited this time because fear of miscarriage will be huge..

So long story short what i am trying to say is i feel exactly the same as you and can totally understand :hugs: Atleast we can conceive :thumbup: We'll have our stickly ones sooooooon :hugs: :happydance: and we will keep trying till we do not have our babies in our arms :baby::baby:

Hello lovely ladies,

I posted a thread asking what you all thought about my the test pics... They look pos to me, but after losing my precious angel only two months ago, I am nervous. I have my story about what happened in the second trimester losses, so feel free to look. I don't want to write it all out again, it is still difficult. :cry::cry::cry: The main pain came from our baby passing, but then finding out several weeks later that our baby was a girl... they told us our baby was a boy. So it feels like grieving all over again, and I won't feel as if she is truly at peace until we change everything again, like the certificates, the name on her urn.... Okay I have to stop typing about it, I am losing it again:cry::cry::cry::cry:

On a lighter note, I may be preggos but am so shocked... Period is expected Sept 14 so 7 days from now, but I took 2 tests this morning and both were light pos lines!!! I took two to make sure the first wasn't faulty but I really think I am!! What do you think?

Background: First period back was aug 14
possibly ovulation was aug 24-sep 2.
We BD aug 19, 20, 23, 24, 26, 28, 31 (My libido was high) lol
Next expected period sep 14

I have been having similar symptoms that I did with my recent baby so I think this is it. I can't tell hubby until I know for sure. I plan on testing Sunday and if it is darker, I will tell him...

hey sweetie..i am so sorry for your loss :hugs: just cant imagine what you went through. you are a very strong woman :flower: glad to have you here. this an awesome thread with awesome supportive ladies. you'll absolutely feel at home here :hugs::hugs:

Coming to your test. its positive for sure. congrats!!! a line is a line nomatter how light :) good luck hun. keep us updated and let us know how hubby reacts :winkwink:
Be positive. This baby will have to stick and give you a big bump ;) :haha: :happydance:

Thank you for welcoming me! I definitely feel the love and support in this forum, and I hope to get to know you all a lot better! My name is Melanie for starters lol

I couldn't agree more! Our rainbows will show us that everything will be okay! Our guardian angels will protect us from any fear, anger, or sadness we may feel.

So I couldn't wait any longer and tested early this morning. I kept waking up alllll night long hoping it was morning. lol But using the FRER.....:bfp::bfp::bfp: showed up!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

I couldn't believe it. I am cautiously but happily pregnant right now. I honestly didn't think I would get pregnant this fast, but I know everything happens for a reason.

Hubby will be surprised for sure because he thinks I am testing tomorrow, but I have the baby card and test in an envelope waiting on his side of the sink for when he gets up today. He has NO idea!

Baby dust to everyone to get their blessed rainbow baby!!!:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Here's my test!!

Attachments

• photo(30).jpg
    photo(30).jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 14
So I couldn't wait any longer and tested early this morning. I kept waking up alllll night long hoping it was morning. lol But using the FRER.....:bfp::bfp::bfp: showed up!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

I couldn't believe it. I am cautiously but happily pregnant right now. I honestly didn't think I would get pregnant this fast, but I know everything happens for a reason.

Hubby will be surprised for sure because he thinks I am testing tomorrow, but I have the baby card and test in an envelope waiting on his side of the sink for when he gets up today. He has NO idea!

Baby dust to everyone to get their blessed rainbow baby!!!:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Here's my test!!

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo: congrats mama :baby::baby::baby:

Here's my test!!

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo: congrats mama :baby::baby::baby:

Thanks!!!!!!!!!

Here's my test!!

Hi and welcome MizzPodd, I'm so happy for you, I had a tear in my eye reading your post :winkwink:.

Sending you all the baby dust in the world too :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Many congratulations!!!!!!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Congrats Mizz h&h 9 months!

Storked...........I just wanted to let you know how awesome you are! When I was down you cheered me up and made me laugh...like I mean really laugh...as in a freakin snorted and was laughing so hard no noise came out kinda laugh. Keep your head up girl...you will get your Lil bean...I just KNOW it!!!

bama - Congratulations!!! I'm so glad your appointment went well.

Mnj - Hopefully, they'll do an u/s at your appointment. You'll be really close. *fingers crossed for you*

Storked - :hugs: I know exactly how you feel. Our due date was November 15th so after this cycle, we've only got 2 more. It sucks, and I've already scheduled vacation for that day because I know I will be a wreck. But on the bright side, we're not out this cycle!

MizzPodd - Welcome! Thank you for those encouraging words they really lifted my spirits. :) And a big fat congratulations on your bfp!!!

AFM - Not in the best of moods either. DH and I pretty much did the SMEP plan, but I'm not too confident this TWW. I felt great leading up to it, but for some reason I just don't feel positive about things. I don't know if I'm subconsciously trying to protect myself from disappointment or if my body just knows this isn't the month. I'm only 5 DPO so hopefully my attitude will change very soon. :dust: to everyone in the TWW. I think there's quite a few of us there now.

Here's my test!!

Congrats!!! This is very encouraging so happpy for you...May i ask u something? Did u have the same pregnancy symptoms this time??

Wishing u a sticky bean:hugs:

To all my TWW girls... good luck and :dust: :dust: :dust:

It makes me so sad to read all the posts about being depressed and down & out. Hugs :hugs: to you all!! I hope u all get your sticky bean soon!!

Angel serenity- thank you so much. Glad to be here!

Sweetz33- thank you and I am praying for that!

HisGrace- aww thank you! I love sharing some positive words when someone is feeling down. I just know in my heart that there is a plan for each of us and we will receive our blessings when we are ready. :-D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->