March/April BFP's who's going for it!! NEW LADIES COME JOIN IN!!

On the flip side of that I didn't get bfp til 12dpo.

Garfie, I hope that witch stays away and you had late implantation!*
Haha DH and I went to Denmark on our honeymoon and noticed no hotties (giggles) but a lot of them seemed to think that I was Danish. They always spoke it at me. They automatically used English with my spouse. Cracked me up :)
Oh and no more spotting

Never, I hope so. Have never experience IB before so would be a first!
Hope that yeast infection clears up soon- I hate the creams!

Sweetz, holy crap woman! Now I am worried about you! Yes carry some candy with you :hugs:

Hi to LittleLulu! Sorry for your loss, doll :hugs:

Janelley, is your cervix sensitive?
Yay for tender breasts! :D

Army, that is great that temps are going up!

Kanicky, go ahead and test lol! Good luck :)

Shefali, right there with you in the Internet. I am using my phone right now and it is so stinking slow!
Test if you have tests to spare. Isn't that the point of those cheapies? ;)

Hi MizzPodd!

AFM: no idea if my breasts are tender- have been wearing a sports bra. My nipples were sensitive and they do look veiny. Wore the sports bra because they felt heavier and I fear sagging lol.*
No more spotting.
Just woke up actually. My husband did not let me sleep last night. The hound :)

I'll be testing on Monday! Well my Dh has been given permission to stay home instead of going to California with all the other guys for a full month of training because October 7th will be the 1 year anniversary of when we said goodbye to our son Joshua. He would not have been back til the 16-20th of October. Well we were relieved that they let him stay back but now they have him for CQ duty (basically sitting at a desk for 24 hours straight and expected to stay awake) on October 7th! Are Effing kidding me?!!!!!?

Never - that sucks they pushed you back. i would have probably started crying right there.

Sweetz - i hope you get to feeling better soon. that's so scary.

afm - I am testing tomorrow. I will be 10 dpo and I really don't want to test so soon because i would rather live with the hope than know for sure I'm not. I'm only testing because I have a drs appt to get a mole cut off of my ear amd i want to be sure he doesnt give me something pregnant women cant have. So nervous anout testing though. I've tried to symptom spot and compare it to my last pregnancy but thats not going too well. My bbs feel sore one minute and perfectly fine the next. So then I start to think it's all in my head. Then I feel cramping and it shoots through my leg just like the last time, but i've been feeling cramping off and on since cd 3 or 4 so I know I couldnt have been having symptoms that soon. *sigh* Maybe I can just tell my doctor I might be pregnant and not to give me anything that could harm a potential bean. Yep, writing this post I just talked myself out of testing. LOL. I will wait until I'm late.

My hubby just got done with his duty.. The whole labor day weekend so I understand how annoying that is... But he snuck home a few times lmao bad boy! :)

Hello ladies!! Not trying to intrude on your convo, but I tested when I was about 7 days past ovulation!!! That is what made begin to question begin preggos! I could barely see it, I posted those test on here last Friday if you wanna take a look! I hope you get sticky beans and BFPs!!!!! :-D

YES!!! we want to see! I know its possible at 7dpo. I tested about 6 days before AF with my last baby with a FRER and got an extremely faint line. My cycle is only 25 days so this would be about the same time I tested and now that I have the more sensitive ones I am hoping it will show if I am!!!

Shefalia I am excited that we are doing this together!!!!! No matter what the turn out, I am here for you and I know you are for me!!!!! hoping we both get our BFP;s!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:happydance:

Hey ladies! How exciting for all those testing soon!!

Storked glad spotting stopped

Landed up falling asleep again. I'm awake now but feeling kinda weak again and have a booming headaches. Called DH he is leaving class and taking me to er. I will keep y'all updated.

Storked- I don't usually have a sensitive cervix, but I've tested positive for HVP and have had a lot of biopsies done because of it, so that made it sort of sensitive. Haven't had a biopsy since June though, so not sure if it's still sensitive, but if I don't get a BFP that is going to be my excuse as to why I was spotting. :wacko: I'm really hoping the aspirin has helped though. It would only make sense.

Hisgrace- I know exactly what you mean about the bbs being sensitive one minute and fine the next. I've been going through the same thing. My bbs only hurt when I touch them, although my husband did make the comment the other day that they do look a little fuller. So I guess I'll just wait and see.

Kanicky and Shefali- I hope you both get your BFP's, although if you don't, don't get too distraught, it's still pretty early. Fingers crossed!

AFM- I kinda hope that I do get a BFP sooner rather than later. Dan has some family (women) coming into town from the east coast and I think it would be fun to share the news with them. One knows that I miscarried the other doesn't. I think I would like to include them in the celebration and if I miscarry, well at least they got to share some of the joy rather than it just being me and my husband. Besides, we got my son this cool shirt when we were trying to conceive earlier that says big brother and it has a mustache on it. I'm afraid if we don't show it off sooner or later it might not fit him for much longer. I have two FRER pregnancy test left and they are both calling my name. The only other thing that is convincing me that I'm pregnant is the fact that I have been (TMI) constipated for the last few days and that is usually a sign for me. AND HEART BURN! I've gotten heart burn from the stupidest things, like apples for one. I never get heartburn from apples. I get this awful hot cramp sort of feeling from like the bottom of my boobs all the way to my belly button and it makes me want to throw up. (((Sigh))) I hate the waiting game... Anyone else get those symptoms?

Yep keep is posted Sweetz :hugs:

Janelley, I see. I am blaming the aspirin if I don't get a BFP ;)
So how soon are you willing to test then? The shirt sounds so cute btw!

Busy cooking up a storm in the kitchen today! Just put cornbread in the oven and about to get started on a raspberry cream pie. Yum :)

Janelley - your symptoms sound promising! :dust: :dust: :dust: I hope you get your bfp. This will make for a great weekend.

Storked - can we come eat at your place tonight. Dinner looks yummy!

Storked- I don't know. I kinda want to test tomorrow, but I don't want to be let down. I just checked and if I go my by usual 25 day cycle, my period is due today, but going by a 28 day cycle it's due Friday. I figure tomorrow will be meeting in the middle right?

Hisgrace- Thanks, but I'm not putting too much thought into it just because I don't want to get my hopes up.

Janelley, sounds good to me though I do hate for you to waste a test. When the 28 day mark is so close (and more likely to guarantee a correct result) Gah now I am indecisive for you!

HisGrace, thanks! I love days where I have a lot to bake :)

I know! I hate wasting tests. I'll decide tomorrow. I have 2 tests. If I do test tomorrow and it comes back negative then I will just wait until AF is late to use the other. When are you planning on testing? Have I asked you that already? Sorry if I have...

Question, did anybody do periodic hcg level testing in early pregnancies?

I'm not sure what you mean MnJ. I had to get my Hcg levels checked every 2-3 days for the first 6 weeks when I was pregnant with my son. Is that what you're asking?

MnJ, sorry I didn't.

Janelley, the 18th. Maybe the 17th but feeling it for 18th for me. I will be excited if you test tomorrow :)

I'm not sure what you mean MnJ. I had to get my Hcg levels checked every 2-3 days for the first 6 weeks when I was pregnant with my son. Is that what you're asking?

Yes that's what I mean. Do u remember what they were at 6 weeks?

I have no idea. I think I still have the paper work, but it's in my son's room and he is sleeping. Why did you get your levels?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->