March/April BFP's who's going for it!! NEW LADIES COME JOIN IN!!

Janellybean- oh yes!! I had terrible heartburn with this current pregnancy... I mean I would get it from eating something so simple too! I still have it but the heartburn was definitely one of the biggest indicators!! I'm hoping this is a great sign for you!!

Kanicky- I will post it later tonight! I hope you can see because I mean it was super faint.... Almost look like an evap but I just had this feeling that I was pregnant which made me test a few days later :) hope this helps!!

Storked- omg that sounds delicious!! Making me very hungry. Lol

Sweetz- sending you big hugs! I hope everything is okay. Please keep us updated

Doctors just called me...they said don't do er bc I will be sitting there for hours...not to mention it is a long drive away. They said just go to pharmacy and pick up meter and keep snacking. They scheduled an appointment for me first thing tomorrow am.

Janelley, yeah I went again today. I wanted to reassure myself and I think all it did was freak me out! I had it in mind that it doubles every 48 hours so since it was 323 on 8/31 then it should be over 10,000 today. We'll it was only 7436. I said that sounds low! The nurse said she figures between 8-9000 so close enough. She said she'd be worried if it was like 400 or something. I researched more on the net and I guess it doubles every 2-3 days til it reaches about 1200 then it takes 3-4 days to double. Sigh... I wish it was next Friday already so I could get an ultrasound! I HOPE they plan on doing one anyway!

No those numbers look good. Plus, you're only 6 weeks 1 day according to your ticker. Don't think right when you hit 6 weeks your numbers will fall into the 6 week category. You have an entire week to get them there. Does that make sense? You've got quite a bit of wiggle room. You're numbers look very good. When my son wakes up from his nap I will go and look through my files to see if I still have the paper work. Don't worry, everything is lookin' good! =]

MnJ- I plugged your numbers into an hcg calculator and it says you're doubling every 2.4 days. 58.3 hours. That might help put your mind at rest. As for the U/S you might be able to call your doctor and see if they can get you in sooner. When I had my U/S, I was 6 weeks and you could see something as well as hear the HB. Call and talk to someone. Can't hurt right?

Well and actually my ticker is by my lmp and I didn't ovulate til cd17 so I think my ticker is 3 days ahead of what my actual due date will be. I think I'm prbly only 5w5d.

Thx janelley for looking up the info for me. The calculator u did does make me feel better. I'm just gonna leave the appt as is cuz DB and I work at the same place and nobody knows I'm prego yet so I scheduled a vacation day that day. That way he can put in that he has a dr appt and no one would be none the wiser. If we both left at the same time for a dr appt it would look awfully suspicious! Also I want to be DARN sure I'm far enough for heartbeat to be detected!

Hi Ladies.

So, I got this wild hair up my ass and decided to pee into a cup and dip a FRER in it. Well, as soon as the urine hit the stick it turned positive. It came up so quick and so dark. I am in complete shock right now. I am also completely terrified. This entire time I have been telling you girls to relax all while slowly moving my foot closer and closer to my mouth. Well, now here I sit with my hypothetical foot in my mouth, a BFP, and I'm completely terrified. Now, here is the big question, the most important one!!! Now that I've gotten a BFP, do I continue to take the LD aspirin or should I stop?

https://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii526/janelleybean1/DSCF23821.jpg

Congratulations!!! I'm so happy for you. This is awesome! Send yhose conception vibes over here. Your lines are great, too. How exciting.

Jane!! Woooohooooooo!! :happydance: IDK about the aspirin as I never used it.

Well DH came home, was upset about doctors wanting me to wait but said ok. I got up to try and make something to eat, he got mad, told me to sit down...now he is making me Spanish rice w/beans and empanadas. 1st time he has ever cooked for me! Told me my job right now is to relax and not do anything that might make my sugar drop any lower. Wow...I'm shocked. He actually is giving a crap for once. That's fine with me...I didn't want to cook anyways, I was just going to microwave some oatmeal haha

Sweetz, ugh to waiting!

Janelley, OMG CONGRATS GIRL! Those lines are awesome! Hm. Not sure about the aspirin. I take it to thin my blood. I don't think it will hurt either way

Sweetz, only thing I miss about my ex was the food hehe! Best rice EVER.

Hi Ladies.

So, I got this wild hair up my ass and decided to pee into a cup and dip a FRER in it. Well, as soon as the urine hit the stick it turned positive. It came up so quick and so dark. I am in complete shock right now. I am also completely terrified. This entire time I have been telling you girls to relax all while slowly moving my foot closer and closer to my mouth. Well, now here I sit with my hypothetical foot in my mouth, a BFP, and I'm completely terrified. Now, here is the big question, the most important one!!! Now that I've gotten a BFP, do I continue to take the LD aspirin or should I stop?

https://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii526/janelleybean1/DSCF23821.jpg

Congrats!!! I just knew you were preggos!!! That heartburn did it! Lol
If I were you, I would call your doctor in reference to the ld aspirin... Start those prenatals though :)

Ok guys well our Internet company was lame! We haven't had Internet since yesterday and they weren't going to send anyone here until Friday- and they were going to charge us money for the visit! So DH cancelled out service. What the crap will I do?!

I won't be on here as much, that is what :cry:

OMG what a wonderful looking :bfp: janelleybean!!!! Congrats! How exciting :wohoo:

oh no storked! not on here as much & so close to when you will be testing?!?!?! how could you do that to us :)

sweetz~ I wish my hubby would cook for me! I mean I think we all deserve to be spoiled, I can't complain too much though because he did clean the kitchen last night after we ate!

Oh and Janelley, why were you taking LD aspirin? To help with implantation or to see if it would help you stay pregnant? If former then stop. If latter, keep taking.

well as long as you let us know when you test of course :)

Thanks guys! I'm really excited. Finally get to put that big brother shirt to use! I just checked and it looks like it's still a little big, but who cares! I called and told my husband. He seemed really shocked because usually I have to wait until my period is late to get any BFP. I'm still so shocked as to how soon it showed up and to how dark the lines are. My last two tests were not this dark.

Sweetz- That's good your husband has finally pulled his head out of his ass. I think deep down he really does care about you and over the last few days seems like he really does want to be together. I hope you start feeling better. I don't like reading you're not doing well. You're my Baby and Bump Rock!

Storked- I'm really tempted to take one every other day. I called the doctor and his dip shit receptionist said, "stop for now" What the hell does "for now" mean?! I'm running through my brain to remember if I know anyone that works in the medical field and isn't a receptionist. My fingers are still crossed for you. I want you to be my bump buddy! I was taking the LD aspirin because I was told it would help me from MC. I remember my mom telling my sister to take a LDA because she kept MC. If I quit taking it do you think I will MC??

Mizzpodd- I started to get a little skeptical as well with the heartburn. I didn't have it my last pregnancy, but heartburn is really unusual for me. As long as it keeps up, I'll be pretty optimistic.

HisGrace- I'm sending the vibes as hard as I can!!!

Bama- Thanks!!!

They usually tell you to stop. They even got onto me when I was pregnant but they put me on stronger blood thinners the next day. I would say to continue for now BUT I am no expert. Maybe ask your mom what she thinks since she recommended it to your sister?

Btw, I would say that you had implantation bleeding and that the aspirin did help! WHEE! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->