March/April BFP's who's going for it!! NEW LADIES COME JOIN IN!!

Okay, I did a bit of research and saw that a lot of women take LDA until they are 36 weeks then they stop. So, what I am going to do is continue taking it until I see my doctor then I will discuss it with him and see what he has to say. A lot of people say it can't hurt the baby and it helps with the placenta. I have a better feeling about continuing it rather than stopping it.

I also don't believe much that my mom says because she thinks she knows it all, she almost killed my grandmother by giving her too much coumadin (sp). She started bleeding internally.

JANELLEY!!! YAAAAY! I'm so happy for you! I was JUST talking to my DB about being excited that my forum girls were going to start testing tomorrow and that I'm convinced my janelleybean is prego! His response was "your what??" Oh just never mind lol. Then I get on here and see your BFP! Congrats!

Storked- yes ma'am I am testing!!! LOL It helps me pass the time either way. I know its early and I am not expecting anything but we shall see.

Army- I am pulling for you!

HisGrace- good luck to you!

Sweetz- thank you dear! I hope you feel better. I had horrible headaches with my last one. My doctor told me to drink a soda. yes believe it or not she said that. So I would drink one soda a day. One with caffeine of course. And I am glad your DH is being sweet to you! They need to understand everything we go through for this!!

Janelly- Thanks girl! YAHOOOOOOO!!! I just had a feeling too that you were pregnant. Kind of surreal when you see that line isnt it?? I remember just staring at my last one going someone pinch me! So happy for you!

Mizz- I cant wait to see it! It will give me hope.

So question for you ladies. I have NEVER had implantation bleeding with any of my kids. Have any of you ever had it with some and not the others??

Storked- yes ma'am I am testing!!! LOL It helps me pass the time either way. I know its early and I am not expecting anything but we shall see.

Sweetz- thank you dear! I hope you feel better. I had horrible headaches with my last one. My doctor told me to drink a soda. yes believe it or not she said that. So I would drink one soda a day. One with caffeine of course. And I am glad your DH is being sweet to you! They need to understand everything we go through for this!!

Janelly- Thanks girl! YAHOOOOOOO!!! I just had a feeling too that you were pregnant. Kind of surreal when you see that line isnt it?? I remember just staring at my last one going someone pinch me! So happy for you!

So question for you ladies. I have NEVER had implantation bleeding with any of my kids. Have any of you ever had it with some and not the others??

This is the first time I have ever had any sort of spotting with pregnancy... and I had it yesterday. I thought for sure the line would be faint but nope, it's pretty positive. LOL I was really looking forward to running to every window in the house, I just cleaned them. :winkwink:

This is the first time I have ever had any sort of spotting with pregnancy... and I had it yesterday. I thought for sure the line would be faint but nope, it's pretty positive. LOL I was really looking forward to running to every window in the house, I just cleaned them. :winkwink:

bwhahahahahah!!! I literally laughed outloud here at work! I must look like a real nutjob when I do that! LOL:blush:

I had spotting with the surrogate, but not the other two.

Here it is... I took this about a week after I ovulated!! I don't know how well you can see it, but I saw a very very very VERY faint line Lol

I am happy though because I wasn't imagining anything... :happydance::happydance:

Attachments

• photo(56).jpg
    photo(56).jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 11
It's faint, but I think I just got my bfp! I had to take two tests because I wanted to be sure. I'll try again tomorrow with FMU. I pray this is our sticky bean.

Attachments

• bfp2.jpg
    bfp2.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 9
LOL okay so I asked this question when I was pregnant with my second child, and no one experienced it but me... Sooooo, new forum and I'm going to ask you guys!

For some reason, I wake up out of a dream with a big O during pregnancy.:haha: From time to time I will literally wake up with one, and I tell my hubby and he says "Wow, um you could of woken me up too!" LOL I know for me my libido gets higher during pregnancy, but my dreams are not sexual at all. That is what is so peculiar about it... I dream about something that has nothing to do with sex, but then wake up in the middle of the night with a big O!!!:haha::haha:

Okay, anyone else ever experienced this during pregnancy???

Sorry if this is TMI, but I just had to ask! *Blush*:blush::dohh:

bwhahahahahah!!! I literally laughed outloud here at work! I must look like a real nutjob when I do that! LOL:blush:

If people think you look like a nutjob, well... they just don't know what it's like to REALLY want to know.

It's faint, but I think I just got my bfp! I had to take two tests because I wanted to be sure. I'll try again tomorrow with FMU. I pray this is our sticky bean.

That is OBVIOUSLY a :bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp: Wooohoooo Congrats!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
That is for sure positive. I could tell right away!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance: I pray you have your sticky healthy bean!!:hugs:

Mizzpodd- That happened to me towards the end of my pregnancy. Not too sure if the dreams were sexually related or not, but I remember the first time it happened I woke up and all I could really think was, "wow."

HisGrace- WHOOHOO!!!! I tried shoving those vibes your way, looks like it worked. :dance:

Mizzpodd- That happened to me towards the end of my pregnancy. Not too sure if the dreams were sexually related or not, but I remember the first time it happened I woke up and all I could really think was, "wow."

LOL Omg I am laughing so hard because there is FINALLY someone who had this happen... People thought I was weird, but it does happen!

It used to freak me out because that can cause contractions, so I used to be mad but at the moment feeling great..:haha:

It hasn't happened yet, but I already know... lol

Mizz...been there...weird feeling but satisfying haha

Kanicky & Shefali- Yay to early testing!!! Fingers crossed for you. The best thing about testing early is you get the urge out of the way but even if it's negative you know you still have a good chance. It's great that you guys will be testing the same time. Good luck!

Never- Sorry about getting pushed back again. I'm sure it's very confusing going back and forth like that. But don't worry. The time will go fast.

Sweetz- Sorry to hear about your scary ordeal. Try to keep some food on you at all times. I guess that would be something like a small candybar or something.

HisGrace- Excited about you testing tomorrow too!
Update- Oh my gosh! You too!!!! CONGRATS!!! How exciting! That is definitely a positive! Looks like you have yourself a bump buddy! (Janelly) and possibly a few more from tomorrow! :dance:

Janelly- Those sound like good signs. I also got constipation BEFORE testing positive both times. So that was definitely a big sign for me.
Update- WOOHOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats on the positive! And a strong one at that! :dance: :dance: So happy for your! Testing early is great! :)

MnJ- I got my levels checked between 4-5.5 weeks to make sure it was doubling. It was around every 56-59 hours. I haven't had it tested since. But I'm still pregnant! I hear that once you hit 6000 hcg, the doubling time could go up to 72 hrs. So you sound right on track!

Storked- Oh no! Is there another internet service provider in your area? I'm sure they'll be more than happy for new business.

:hi: to the other ladies!

AFM- Been having off and on cramping today. Didn't feel too great but now it's all gone. Trying to get my eating up b/c I had issues with feeling faint/dizzy due to not eating enough. But it's hard to be glued to food all the time (Sweetz, I'm sure you understand).

Hey ladies, where do you get the clear blue digital pregnancy tests that tell you how many weeks you are? I would like to buy one. I'm sort of concerned at how much darker this positive line it next to the control line. Even my husband said there was no arguing that. I think I might contact my doctor tomorrow about getting my hcg levels done as well. Seems like their office just hands that stuff out to anyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->