March/April BFP's who's going for it!! NEW LADIES COME JOIN IN!!

Janelley-Send those vibes this way please! I'm testing on Monday. FX my temps keep going up!

Hey ladies, where do you get the clear blue digital pregnancy tests that tell you how many weeks you are? I would like to buy one. I'm sort of concerned at how much darker this positive line it next to the control line. Even my husband said there was no arguing that. I think I might contact my doctor tomorrow about getting my hcg levels done as well. Seems like their office just hands that stuff out to anyone.

Congrats! I will pray that it is a sticky baby bean! BTw, you have convinced me to take LDA if this cycle isnt successful!

It's faint, but I think I just got my bfp! I had to take two tests because I wanted to be sure. I'll try again tomorrow with FMU. I pray this is our sticky bean.

Congrats! So happy for you! Now send me those pregnancy vibes please.:thumbup:

Janelly, just remembered that you had a MC last month. So you didn't get a period in between right? That's wonderful!!! :)

Army- I'm sending them you're way. Best of luck!

Lisa- Yes, that is correct. I'm just still so shocked how dark the control line is. It's way darker than the test line. I kinda want to know if I O'd earlier than I thought, but I'm not sure as to where to get the clear blue digital test that tell how far along you are.

*giggles* so I have been struggling trying to figure out a way to avoid buying maternity jeans, and not living out of sweats (which are horrible in this heat) and I figured it out! Dug into my old box of clothes I will never wear again, grabbed one of my old tube tops...bam! Instant belly belt! Rofl!! I know...it is a shirt...but I wear a dress as a shirt, why not a shirt as a coverup of unbuttoned jeans? Hahaha!!

Army- I'm sending them you're way. Best of luck!

Lisa- Yes, that is correct. I'm just still so shocked how dark the control line is. It's way darker than the test line. I kinda want to know if I O'd earlier than I thought, but I'm not sure as to where to get the clear blue digital test that tell how far along you are.

Congratulations on your bfp :happydance:
Hoping you will send some of the vibes this way :)

I have been trying to catch up this evening, so hopefully I can do a more in depth reply tomorrow. In the meantime, you can get clear blue digital with conception indicator at Walmart. Congrats again :)

It's faint, but I think I just got my bfp! I had to take two tests because I wanted to be sure. I'll try again tomorrow with FMU. I pray this is our sticky bean.

Def 2 lines, no doubt! Congrats! HH9M!

2 bfps in one day, we're on a roll girls! This is awesome! :)

Janelley - I tried to find that test with the conception indicator and never could in stores here. Only online. I didn't order any thoughts, just went hcg beta testing crazy at Dr's office. I know for sure when I O'ed tho.

Speaking of the OTHER type of a big One being discussed tonight, I'm totally jealous!! lol

Def 2 lines, no doubt! Congrats! HH9M!

2 bfps in one day, we're on a roll girls! This is awesome! :)

Congratulations HisGrace. :)
2 bfp's in one day is wicket, so happy for you both
:dust: to everyone else and looking forward to reading tomorrow to discover more ladies have their bfp. I am losing hope on myself. :(

Storked: guess what i ordered 100 more cheapies.. LOL i have lost it completely.. :haha::haha:
Your AF is due 18th right? :af:
i hate these internet ppl.. mine was down for two days and life stopped literally. i had to call them sooo many times :wacko:
Miss you! stay around and keep us updated plz. i have a very positive feeling about your bfp :thumbup::thumbup:

armymama: fingers crossed for monday dear!! :dust: hope to see another bfp here :thumbup:

kanicky: waiting for your 7dpo hpt results :happydance::happydance: good luck! i am excited for you :hugs:

sweetz: how are you feeling now?? :hugs:

mnj: hey relax sweetie. even i have read that hcg level rise slows down after a limit :flower: Waiting for your u/s :thumbup:

janelleybean: omg omg they are soooo dark :wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo: congrats sweety!!! i am so excited for you... bfps are flowing in now :happydance::happydance:
i ve read that you should continue baby aspirin till about 8 months or so. continue for now. you can ask your doc when you visit her :hugs:

bamagurl: hiii :hi: how are you dear? :flower:

MizzPodd: oh your 7dpo bfp was very noticeable!! can easily see it :thumbup: thanks for posting the lovely picture :flower:

HisGrace: omg now this is crazy. one more bfp :wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:
i woke up to two BFPs today!! congrats hun!!! wish you a super sticky healthy bean... :happydance::happydance::happydance: soooo exciting this is!

lisalee1: gotta use the cheapies eating dust :haha::haha::haha:
rest babes :) you and the bean need it :baby:

nevergivingup: :kiss::kiss::kiss: love you

Hello :hi: and :hugs: to everyone i missed :flower:

AFM: As planned with kanicky, i took a test. ofcourse a BFN lol. i wasnt expecting anything at 6DPO :haha::haha: but kinda guilty of wasting a test now :wacko:
I started progesterone from 4dpo and am on baby aspirin as well.. got a uti like issue on 3 dpo but was ok by next morning. Nothing much to report other than that :shrug: Feeling kinda low on energy and moody thats it.. Maybe deep down i am feeling out for the cycle :shrug:

I need to quit checking this site. I am having withdrawals DAMNIT!

Janelley, that is so scary that your mom did that to your grandma. Want to know my mom's crazy? She believes anything she reads in a magazine. SOMEWHERE (she won't say) she read that bar soap is better for your teeth than toothpaste. So she brushes her teeth with bar soap.
I rattled on her to my brother (she worships him) and he asked if it was the same bar soap that she used in the shower. She stiffly replied that she used body wash. He told she could save a ton by using the save bar in the shower...when hairs got stuck to the soap it could double as floss. She was livid :D

Lisa, there is but we will be moving just as soon as they find my husband's replacement and he trains them. Hopefully soon. Until then...(sniffles)

Sweetz, brilliant on the tube top as a Bella band :)

HisGrace, CONGRATS GIRL! Post some pics eh? Gah I just hope that I can see them. Stupid lack of net.

Shefali, you ain't lost it! You are just having fun dipping those sticks :D
When I was pregnant I peed on over 20 sticks. It is an addiction hehe
And don't we always feel out every cycle? I know I do :hugs:

Janelley :happydance::happydance: congrats hun that is a lovely strong line who cares if the t-shirt is a bit big can't wait to see him in it:happydance:

His grace :happydance::happydance: congrats to you hun a H&H 9 months :happydance:

Not wanting to bring the happy thread down but CD26 negative for me:cry: really not sure what is happening anymore - just waiting for the :witch: had a huge temp dip this morning but could have been cause hubbys alarm was going off and he kept hitting the snooze button:shrug:

Have a lovely day ladies and all you preggos and new preggos take it easy and relax:coffee:

A HUGE congrats again ladies :happydance:

:hugs:

X

Storked: Yeah you are right.. i guess i ll take another test at 9 dpo if i can wait
:winkwink:

Garfie: I missed you in my last post dear :) how long are your cycles? i would advice you to discard your temp for today... :dust:

AFM - I also got my mc blood results.. All is well :happydance::happydance: I am so relieved. So i guess my mmc was only due to very low progesterone and had Subchorionic Hemorrhage too which got resolved later but i had spotting episodes coz of it. So i am on progesterone suppositories now 200mg x 2. self prescribed as my doc thinks low progesterone doesnt make any difference..yeah right whatever :growlmad: and i am also on baby aspirin 75mg. So lets see if it solves my problems and gives me my LO :baby:

Just wanted to pop in and congratulate HisGrace and Janellybean, :happydance::happydance:, sending loads of sticky :dust: your way xo

Shefali - Don't worry:flower: - my cycles have been 24 days since my first m/c since this m/c they have been 24,19, 22 and now 26 days long this is why I am starting to worry a little - if I haven't O then fine (well not fine but you know what I mean) just wish she would hurry up:cry:

The not knowing is the worse:cry: I keep alternating between I am to don't be silly no way you are:wacko:

:dust::dust::dust: when you test hun and great news about the test :flower:

X

Shefali - Don't worry:flower: - my cycles have been 24 days since my first m/c since this m/c they have been 24,19, 22 and now 26 days long this is why I am starting to worry a little - if I haven't O then fine (well not fine but you know what I mean) just wish she would hurry up:cry:

The not knowing is the worse:cry: I keep alternating between I am to don't be silly no way you are:wacko:

:dust::dust::dust: when you test hun and great news about the test :flower:

X

I totally agree the not knowing is the worst :wacko: hope you get the answers soon.. and af you better stay away from all of us now :haha: I saw your chart.. it has not pointed out the O yet? :shrug:

I am 6dpo today.. took a test for fun.. ofcourse it was a big fat NEGATIVE :haha:

Shefali- I love early testing but 6 dpo is a little early! LOL! But hey, that's what internet cheapies are for! That's what I used to test to. So go for it! Also, glad that your blood test came back good. That's great news!

Storked- Oh no! Guess that means you just have to hang in there! I hope the time flies. :(

Garfie- You're not bringing down the thread. We want to know what's happening with you too! Sorry your cycles are all messed up. I'm hoping you can get answers soon too. I know it must be very confusing. I don't temp so don't know what the dip means.

Oh Janelly, I don't know where to get the test you're talking about. Once you get an U/S, the Dr can tell you exactly how far along you are (even tho I know you're dying to know now). But then again, I've heard people say those tests weren't the most reliable so I wouldn't put 100% stock in it. Good luck finding one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->