March/April BFP's who's going for it!! NEW LADIES COME JOIN IN!!

no its not an indent. I guess the problem Im having is in the past when Im running from window to window LOL, I have never seen ANYTHING that made me go hmmmm. But this one, as soon as I picked it up I was like holy crap is that a line or no! If it is its suuuuuuper faint. Then when I went back 25 minutes later it was a little more prominent. The thing I cant determine is if there is any color to it or not. My eyes are so damn bad up close I just cant tell if its slightly pink or grey. If I could determine that I would have my answer. Oh well, I will test with FMU and see what happens. If it is a slight positive it should be more noticeable tomorrow with FMU. When are you going to test again Shefalia?

Kanicky NO! You don't wanna be done!

I cant help it:cry: We spent so much money to have the surgery. And I know I should be completely grateful that we got pregnant so fast with her after the surgery but this is just too much. If my tubes are all blocked again we are done. We dont have anymore money to spend on fertility. My stupid OB wont help right now. She said Im almost 40 so its gonna take time.. Well not if my damn tubes are blocked!!!! Time wont do shit! Sorry, Im just really irritated with her. :growlmad:

Ok its official I am a raging lunatic!!!! I just poas AGAIN!!!!! This time in the time limit I again am thinking I see something. Either I got a batch of bad ones or Im too early yet. Is it possible to have evap lines on 2 in a row or is that just unheard of? ahhhhhhhhhhhh Im seriously losing it over here!
Ive never had this happen with these before!!!!! Boooooooooooooo!

Ugh, I am so annoyed right now. My doctor has to fax the blood work order to an office in vegas and then the order has to jump through a million people before it gets put into the system. Then and only then can I go to the lab down the street and get blood work done. It's so annoying!!! I've called twice and both times she said that she hasn't received it yet. I think I might just go down to the doctors office and pick up the order.

Kanicky, you made me giggle. I would wait until tomorrow. Best of luck to you. I'm headed over to the lab to raise hell! Wish me luck! =]

Kanicky - ur cracking me up!

Janelley - how far is it to the Dr's office?

Ugh, I am so annoyed right now. My doctor has to fax the blood work order to an office in vegas and then the order has to jump through a million people before it gets put into the system. Then and only then can I go to the lab down the street and get blood work done. It's so annoying!!! I've called twice and both times she said that she hasn't received it yet. I think I might just go down to the doctors office and pick up the order.

Thats what I would do!!!! :happydance:

I fixed my ticker to what I think my due date will be. I ovulated a little late so I'm not as far as going by what lmp says. Will find out for sure on the. 21st I hope!

I went to the lab and there is an hour wait, so I told them I would come back later. The lady gave me a card to schedule an appointment, so that's what I'm doing. I have an appointment for 1. The doctors office isn't that far away. Like 30 mins or so, but with all the construction, it's a pain in the ass and I have to take a bunch of detours just to get into the parking garage. It's a pain. Luckily, I don't have to go there though, they finally got my order.

Hi lovely ladies and good morning,

Quick question, for those who are pregnant, are your doctors/midwives wanting you to come in sooner than later because of the past losses? I am asking because I delivered July 5th, and now am pregnant 2 months later. I didn't have sex until I was cleared at my post partum appt, but considering I delivered at 18 + 5 weeks, and am pregnant soon after, I wonder if the doctor will want me to come in before 8 weeks... I called this morning to confirm my referral to OB (takes 48 hrs to process).
When I spoke to the referral lady, she said I may have to come in earlier, and that she would talk to a nurse and doctor to see what I should do. I am not worried about complications because I know that it was meant to be, but I am just anxious to hear back from them to know if I have to come in sooner or later.

Also, no one in my family knows I am preggos because we are still healing from our angel, and we just want to wait until maybe 5 months (when I delivered before). Is that selfish of us? We live in a different state 7 hours away from most famlily because of being in the military, so no one will see us until Thanksgiving...
My mom will see us at the end of October (I'll be 10 or 11 weeks) because I am going dress shopping for her wedding!!! Get this, she gets married June 28th 2013, and my due date is May 21, 2013!! When she finds out, hopefully she will be okay with it because I will have the baby before her wedding, so we can still make it. She really needs me to be there for her on that day, so I just keep thinking I was so blessed to have this baby now and the due date be before her wedding. So she told me I couldn't get pregnant in October or November lol But she doesn't know I'm preggos because I don't want to overwhelm her, and just because I want to let my baby cook a while before we share this news. We're not ready to hear anyone's opinion if it is negative right now...

Okay I ramble when I anxious, so sorry for switching subjects, but the first one was asking if anyone has had to go in earlier this pregnancy? I know I got pregnant only 2 months after, so I assume that will play a factor. My doctor did say that we could start trying right away so..... :)
Second question, am I being selfish for not wanting to tell anyone about this pregnancy? It's happened so quickly you know.

Mizz Podd I have had 6 losses and it took until number 5 before hospitals offered me closer monitoring. It is normally as standard after 3 losses, and even sooner in terms of number of losses if you had a second trimester loss :hugs:I would expect they will want to see you when you are about 6 weeks and closely monitor you thereafter eg every 2 weeks. Well they should so push it lady, sometimes you have to for your own sanity.

After my third loss we did manage to get our rainbow, I only told close friends and relatives after 14 weeks, and then the wider circle after my 20 week scan so I do not think you are being selfish at all. Plus it gives you and DH more time to enjoy your little secret together :winkwink:.

xoxo

I went to the lab and there is an hour wait, so I told them I would come back later. The lady gave me a card to schedule an appointment, so that's what I'm doing. I have an appointment for 1. The doctors office isn't that far away. Like 30 mins or so, but with all the construction, it's a pain in the ass and I have to take a bunch of detours just to get into the parking garage. It's a pain. Luckily, I don't have to go there though, they finally got my order.

Yay! Will they give u results today too? What time is it there? Not sure where ur located...

Yay! Will they give u results today too? What time is it there? Not sure where ur located...

No, I will have to wait until tomorrow morning. It's just past noon here. If I went through a different lab I could get the results sooner, but our insurance only covers this one. They are really nice, but real dingy.

Hey ladies! Apparently on the way home I fell asleep in the car lol DH must of carried me in and put me in bed bc that is where I woke up. About to test sugar again and eat something.

Kani...you are too cute!

Storked...awwwwz cute kitty!!

Jane...glad to hear they finally got the order

So the meter I'm using is an old one so doctors called in a new one. They gave me a few strips and lancets, but provided an RX so I get enough to do all the testing they want. Well..my insurance company is stupid. Hey we will cover all necessary equipment and supplies if you are diabetic...what? You're hypoglycemic? Oh, then we won't cover squat!! I asked why and they said, well, bc hypoglycemia can be regulated with diet so the supplies are unnecessary.

*facepalm*

My doctor is furious. He was yelling at the insurance co. Lol!! He was like listen, she is 14 weeks pregnant, her glucose needs to be monitored, what is the big issue! God I love my new OB haha!! Doc said he wont stop until it is covered. Epic....hehe

Insurance companies are so dumb. If a doctor is prescribing or ordering something good for u, OBVIOUSLY it's needed!! And u can't REGULATE ur blood sugar with diet or otherwise if u can't track your levels! Just ignorant, Sweetz. Glad ur drive has ur back!

My insurance will cover everything....and I mean everything. I'm on medication (or was) for anxiety, covered it no prob. Highly addictive mediation too...well docs gave me a medication to take AS NEEDED for sleep...they wouldn't cover it...said "too addictive" what?!

Well, I just got back from getting blood work done. It only took ALL FREAKIN' DAY!! I've decided next time I am just going to make an appointment because you go in there, say you have an appointment, and you don't have to wait. A lot easier with a two year old.

Sweetz- insurance companies are stupid. I really like my husbands insurance because it's like everyone puts so much money in a pot every month and they cover everything. So, I don't have to worry about that, but I would be royally pissed if that did happen. Have you tried calling and talking to someone else?

Storked's Cat- What a bum. :winkwink:

AFM- I've had some slight cramping on and off and I'm super tired. My boobs are really starting to hurt. I don't remember them hurting this bad with my son. When I took my bra off to shower, it felt as though my bra was carrying 40 lbs of lead! It hurt so bad.

Jane DH is trying to get me on his insurance. As for the boobs...omg mine did that for the first few months...I don't wear a normal bra anymore bc I can't find one that fits comfie lol

Jane DH is trying to get me on his insurance. As for the boobs...omg mine did that for the first few months...I don't wear a normal bra anymore bc I can't find one that fits comfie lol

I seriously thought if you have a kid prior your boobs don't hurt as bad the next time. What a load of crap that theory was!! I didn't wear my bra last night to bed and they didn't hurt so bad this morning, but then I put it on and after a few hours, it seriously feels like someone used them for punching bags! AND MY PERIOD ISN'T EVEN LATE YET!!! I fear morning sickness is right around the corner. Uuggh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->