March/April BFP's who's going for it!! NEW LADIES COME JOIN IN!!

Morning Ladies

Just a quick note back to CD1 for me and a trip to the Docs this month to see if I am indeed Ovulating:cry:

Will do personals later but first got a meeting again at school :dohh:

:hugs:

X

Morning Ladies

Just a quick note back to CD1 for me and a trip to the Docs this month to see if I am indeed Ovulating:cry:

Will do personals later but first got a meeting again at school :dohh:

:hugs:

X

aww :hugs::hugs: I hope you get your answers soon.. going to a doc is a very good move :thumbup: :hugs:

Mnj - that is so cute. I love that he did it on his own. He must be super excited.

Shefali - it is just too early to already feel out. Stay positive! :)

Garfie - :hugs: I hope you get good news at the doctor.

AFM - I took another test this morning to see if it was darker and it is definitely darker. No more testing for me... Who am I kidding? I'll probably end up testing tomorrow. LOL.

Mnj - that is so cute. I love that he did it on his own. He must be super excited.

Shefali - it is just too early to already feel out. Stay positive! :)

Garfie - :hugs: I hope you get good news at the doctor.

AFM - I took another test this morning to see if it was darker and it is definitely darker. No more testing for me... Who am I kidding? I'll probably end up testing tomorrow. LOL.

Yeah but just not feeling it :nope: :wacko: feeling sad

Ahh i was the same. i tested till the lines were the darkest :D 4 times a day.. call me mad :haha:

Yay HisGrace! Going to dr for blood test or no?

I have a sweetpea today! Aww grow little pea, grow! :happydance:

Yay HisGrace! Going to dr for blood test or no?

No, not going. It will just stress me out. I'm just trusting my God to get us through. If it's bad news I'd rather keep living in bliss for a while. If something goes wrong I'll go in, but I believe all will be well though.

Morning Ladies- just jumping on for a quick update. Then I gotta run. Actually getting my hair done this morning..........yes me time! Believe it or NOT!

Tested with FMU and a BFN. Im 8dpo today. So still optimistic but slowly losing hope. Talk to you girls later.

I didn't sleep well and my temp took a dip. FF gave my crosshairs and set me back to 3 DPO when I thought I was 6 DPO. Darn! But at least it says I ovulated early still! Guess I'm postponing testing until the 21st instead of the 18th.

HisGrace - less stress is definitely the way to go! HH9M to u!

Morning Ladies- just jumping on for a quick update. Then I gotta run. Actually getting my hair done this morning..........yes me time! Believe it or NOT!

Tested with FMU and a BFN. Im 8dpo today. So still optimistic but slowly losing hope. Talk to you girls later.

BFN for me as well.. tww kills for sure :wacko: i dont want to test now.. i hate looking for imaginary lines. i have developed a major line eye :wacko:

I didn't sleep well and my temp took a dip. FF gave my crosshairs and set me back to 3 DPO when I thought I was 6 DPO. Darn! But at least it says I ovulated early still! Guess I'm postponing testing until the 21st instead of the 18th.

FF rule is if you dont sleep well discard the temp.. see the temp tomo and decide :hugs:

Found this cool image:
Leading upto implantation

https://i1147.photobucket.com/albums/o545/shefali83/c55505c7.jpg

FF rule is if you dont sleep well discard the temp.. see the temp tomo and decide :hugs:

Thanks, I had trouble falling asleep and woke up 2x with less than 3 hours of sleep in between. So do I mark as discard on FF?

Thanks, I had trouble falling asleep and woke up 2x with less than 3 hours of sleep in between. So do I mark as discard on FF?

oh yes absolutely discard it :thumbup:

I had to do the same today :haha:

I had t9o do the same today :haha:

Ok, I'll go discard it now. I was happy to see crosshairs though.

no matter how temping the cross hairs are you gotta do it girl :haha::haha::haha:

no matter how temping the cross hairs are you gotta go it girl :haha::haha::haha:

Done!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->