March/April BFP's who's going for it!! NEW LADIES COME JOIN IN!!

CONGRATS SWEETZ!! Quick question, since i skimmed thru our previous post so fast while i was mia i didnt realize u were posting here. Sorry i missed the history up to your BFP and didnt get to give u a big welcome. WELCOME MA'AM :hi:

BayBeeEm: YAY you're bk!! Im soo happy for u that AF has arrived or either some spotting. Im def rooting for u ma'am!!! I would leave work too. O and yes i am sxpecting:winkwink: i am due March 5th:happydance:

garfie:yea, i tried that chart too after my 12wk DNC but i didnt understand it bc it was asking me of my last cycle and being that i was waitn for the bleeding to stop and AF to come i didnt know how to do it. But i never knew when i "O" evn the opks didnt work for me.I dont know when i "O" but i had gotten prego 5wks later w/o AF so maybe i did "O" 2 or 3wks after my m/c bc i was def in 2wk wait. So i dont know what to tell you ma'am, but i did tested neg. b4 i began BD again. Are u still bleeding?

CONGRATS TO OUR LOVELY :bfp: LADIES Lisalee & Nevergivingup; :wohoo: :wohoo: we def have more to come!!

Our June BFP's

Nevergivingup: June :bfp: / :wohoo: Symptns: pimples:shrug: :sleep: always.

Lisalee1:June BFP /TESTED :bfp: :wohoo: /Symptns 2Day?

SOON JULY BFP'S LADIES:

Luxlisbon33: Soon July BFP/ Symtpns 2day?/ AF finally here :happydance:

Storked: 10 DPO/ Test Date?/ Symtns 2Day? /

BayBeeEm: Soon July BFP/CD 1/ Test Date?/

Mummy_2_One: DPO?/ TESTING DATE? /Symptns 2Day? Stomach tenderness and bloated

Redmonkeysock:/ DPO? /TESTING DATE?/ SYMTPNS?

Garfie: Soon July BFP/ Waiting TTC due to MC :thumbup:/Testing Date? July

Bamagurl:AF showed/ CD? /

Shyiah:DPO ?/Symptns 2Day?

lpjkp: AF showed/CD? /

Sweetz - :happydance::happydance: congrats on your BFP hun, did you do anything different this cycle? - I'm sure the ladies on here would like to know - or is it just me being nosey :haha:

Nevergivingup - I had a DNC and this is the strange thing apart from cramping I never really had any effects (no bleeding) after I left the hospital. I have had 1 day of the tiniest bit of blood (thought the witch was on her way:winkwink:) but since that nothing. I am really confused my HPT's are deff getting lighter (so that's gotta be good :cry:)

The only thing I can think is it's going by previous cycles and ignored the pregnancy one? - in which case if my body is back to normal the :witch: should be here Saturday:shrug:

So tell me lady how are you feeling? - tired, bloated, constipated all the beautiful things they forget to mention during pregnancy:winkwink:

Hope you are taking it easy:coffee: :hugs:

:dust::dust::dust: to all the ladies testing soon

:hugs:

X

O wow no bleeding after DNC that is awesome, my last m/c it had me fool bc once my hcg levels hit 0 thats when i begin bleeding and i thought that was strange so i called my ob and she said that was great bc now the body is expelling the fetus... im was like :wacko::shrug: i dont know anymore. But i do hope AF show for u soon. I know i was happy to see her myself last time.

AFM: well not too much constipated but i am very tired all the time but when its time for me to sleep at night i toss and turn and just cant go to sleep and im still having vivid scary dreams..ugh!and now my face is welcoming baby pimples here and there. Im sooo def ready to hit 2nd trimester!!! And i just refilled my progesterone cream refills so i am def looking forward to that every night. They should def sale that over the counter being that so many prego women need it. O well just my thoughts. Have a great day ma'am, im bk off to la la land.

ps; Thanks ma'am for being soo sweet, it will get better for U!! patience is really the key though, but you will get there and we will be rejoicing with you!!! HEAD UP CHIN UP! :kiss:

Congratulations Sweetz :flower:

Good to see you back Nevergivingup! :winkwink: I'm pleased that things seem to be progressing well for you. Let it continue now for the next 8 months. :cloud9:

AFM, I don't really know what to say, my period ended on Sunday evening but last night I had more red spotting. I don't know if this related to my period, the miscarriage, are my hormones messed up, is there something of the pregnancy still remaining? I don't know but I am becoming fed up with it. I am going to go and see my gynae this week and get an explanation.

Have a good day everyone!

WELCOME BACK NEVERGIVINGUP!!! We missed you!! :hugs:
I'm so glad everything's looking good for your pregnancy lovely! This one's going to be so sticky you'll probably be late in giving birth! (haha!)

lisalee - excited for you hun :flower:

AFM... I did a test this morning and got a BFN, which is to be expected so early, but I had hoped to just get a super early positive. I'll be testing again tomorrow and maybe the day after etc until I get my BFP though... I saw the doc this morning on an unrelated matter and he agreed that I could be taking baby aspirin as a precaution (and he gave me a test from the clinic so I can do that tomorrow and hopefully it's a bit more sensitive). Got the 100mg aspirin and just hanging out now for my BFP so I can get some early bloods done to check progesterone, as it hasn't been tested before for me and I feel like that could be contributing to my MCs. [-o<

So I'm excited, but freaking out at the same time... Have had a little more (brown) spotting today, along with increased CM, and it looks good in terms of timing for IB'ing, so I'm just trusting in God that that's it and I'll see no more now.

Lisalee - How did you get on at the Docs hun, was keeping my fingers crossed for you:flower:

Mummy - How many DPO are you? - You might be better waiting to test again on Thursday rather than tomorrow hun as HCG doubles every two days (mind you I don't think I would be able to resist POAS :blush:)

I'm waiting to test on Thursday (when I'll be 11DPO) according to FF:haha:

Will be a bit of a sad day cos I will be 3 weeks post DNC (and may get a bright white test):cry:

Also I tested positive last time at 11DPO (after a major temp drop the day before):cry:

Ah well I guess I have to go through this to get my BFP :happydance:

X

Mummy - How many DPO are you? - You might be better waiting to test again on Thursday rather than tomorrow hun as HCG doubles every two days (mind you I don't think I would be able to resist POAS :blush:)

I think I'm 9DPO today (going off O pains and a 28 day cycle). I have 3 more tests at home so I don't think I'll be able to help but test every day until I get my BFP... :blush:

I'm just terrified of the possibility of low progesterone contributing to my MCs, so if I get a super early pos, then maybe I can have bloods done in time to make a difference this time (does that make sense or do I just sound crazy!!?!?)

No hun that doesn't sound crazy at all to me:flower:

I asked my Doc the last time for prog test but she said no just relax everything is going fine - yeah right!:cry:

Next time I will be asking for prog test and HCG test as soon as my BFP lands:happydance:

9DPO is early hun I would say - I tested positive 11DPO, but yeah if POAS makes you feel better you do it!:winkwink:

X

Well last BFP I had was only 10DPO, but I think implantation happened on 6DPO (whereas this cycle it was 8DPO), so I probably really am a few days off having any chance of a +

My doc will do as he's told in terms of testing! Haha. He's keen to do anything I ask him to after seeing me through the last 2 BFPs and subsequent MCs, so I'm lucky there.

Mummy, I tested as well. Stupid of me. I never got a BFP until I was pretty dang late for a period. Now I need to go purchase another cheap test to take it's place. But hey, at least I got it out of my system lol.

Mummy, I tested as well. Stupid of me. I never got a BFP until I was pretty dang late for a period. Now I need to go purchase another cheap test to take it's place. But hey, at least I got it out of my system lol.

Haha. Love this ^^

We will both have BFPs this month, I know it!

Now would you feel better if I just didn't tell you that I'm just going to do the same thing tomorrow...?? :blush:

THANKS MUMMY_2_ONE!!! LOL I will take a late birthing as long as i can make it thru the whole 8 ok!! Ma'ma your symtpns are sounding GREAT!!! Brown spotting, O MY :wohoo: Mummy 2 One, it sounds like u def have that July BFP!!! And i love your Positivity, your'e making me almost tempted to test again:haha: Until then yes ma'am, i totally agree with you as soon as you get that BFP ask that doc for some progesterone. My doc seem similar to yours after my 2 m/cs she's on top of it now, evn with my progesterone levels being 30 she still insisted prescribing me progesterone just in case. SO YES THE FIRST FAINT BFP, make that appt. to get it!! IM SOO Happy for u ma'am, bc i know u have it!!!

Garfie: im sorry, let it out ma'am, dont hold it in. But know most of us have been thru it too and the m/c part will be over soon evn though it seems like 4ever, but bc we want out rainbow baby we will go thru devastation, night crys and pain to get our little bean.

Haha. Love this ^^

We will both have BFPs this month, I know it!

Now would you feel better if I just didn't tell you that I'm just going to do the same thing tomorrow...?? :blush:

Go ahead but I won't. Need to use up my cheap ones on the days I agreed to so I can get my hands on good tests! Trust me, if my hubby had given me the money... hehe

CONGRATS TO OUR LOVELY :bfp: LADIES Lisalee & Nevergivingup; :wohoo: :wohoo: we def have more to come!!

Our June BFP's

Nevergivingup: June :bfp: / Symptns: pimples:shrug: :sleep: always.

Lisalee1:June BFP /TESTED :bfp: /Symptns 2Day?

SOON JULY BFP'S LADIES:

Luxlisbon33: Soon July BFP/ Symtpns 2day?/ AF finally here

Storked: 10 DPO/ Test Date?/ Symtns 2Day: lots of cm/ high cervix

BayBeeEm: Soon July BFP/CD 1/ Test Date?/

Mummy_2_One: 9 DPO/ TESTING DATE? /Symptns 2Day? Stomach tenderness and bloated,brown spotting

Redmonkeysock:/ DPO? /TESTING DATE?/ SYMTPNS?

Garfie: Soon July BFP/ Waiting TTC due to MC /Testing Date? July

Bamagurl:AF showed/ CD? /

ShyiahPO ?/Symptns 2Day?

lpjkp: AF showed/CD 7 /

Oh wow!!! Congratulations nevergivingup! I hadn't seen you're pregnant! How exciting!!

I'm now on CD7 and AF is nearly gone...yay for BD'ing! My temps are low and really stable (Like near enough the same temperature everyday!), and I've been using my CBFM which, so far, says I'm not very fertile yet...but when that fertile time comes, we'll be ready! x

I feel so done. I'm tired.

You're doing great storked, keep going! This is my 9th cycle now so I know how you feel,but it's going to be the most amazing feeling for us all when we get what we are all wishing for xx

SO TRUE lpjkp!!!! COULDNT SAID IT BETTER!! HANG IN THERE STORK!! You're def almost there and we cant wait to hear that Big announcement of BFP!!! It's worth it!!

Hey all! I got my :bfp: late night on July 1st. :) :happydance: Confirmed the next morning with digi test. Have 1st appt on the 11th. YAY!

Symptoms so far: Dizzy, sore boobs, very tired, and this am for the first time - nausea

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->