March/April BFP's who's going for it!! NEW LADIES COME JOIN IN!!

Congrats to all you ladies who got your :bfp:!! So excited for yall...

Nevergivingup~so glad to hear from you! We were all getting worried, but certainly happy to know our worrying was for nothing! This is your sticky bean I just know it! So excited for you! Keep us updated on symptoms & apts!

Storked~ It is going to happen, I just know it!!! Don't lose heart!!! Can't wait to log in and see the BIG NEWS OF :bfp:!!!!!

AFM~ I am still having light bleeding from af, by tomorrow she will be on her way YAY then just taking it easy this month. I have been putting too much focus on ttc & not enough focus on the hubby & dd. I am certainly taking back control from my mmc if that makes sense... School is starting back up in August so that will take my mind off of it a lot!!! Hoping to get the :bfp: this cycle. Apparently I am on 33 day cycles now which is okay with me; however that will put me finding out in the very very first few days of August....so I am thinking we need to change the name of this thread & add August haha!

Hope all of you lovely ladies are doing well!!!

I feel so done. I'm tired.

You're doing great storked, keep going! This is my 9th cycle now so I know how you feel,but it's going to be the most amazing feeling for us all when we get what we are all wishing for xx

Just wish I was capable of thinking about it without all the obsessing :?
:dust: dear

Nevergivingup~so glad to hear from you! We were all getting worried, but certainly happy to know our worrying was for nothing! This is your sticky bean I just know it! So excited for you! Keep us updated on symptoms & apts!

Storked~ It is going to happen, I just know it!!! Don't lose heart!!! Can't wait to log in and see the BIG NEWS OF :bfp:!!!!!

AFM~ I am still having light bleeding from af, by tomorrow she will be on her way YAY then just taking it easy this month. I have been putting too much focus on ttc & not enough focus on the hubby & dd. I am certainly taking back control from my mmc if that makes sense... School is starting back up in August so that will take my mind off of it a lot!!! Hoping to get the :bfp: this cycle. Apparently I am on 33 day cycles now which is okay with me; however that will put me finding out in the very very first few days of August....so I am thinking we need to change the name of this thread & add August haha!

That news may be a while :laugh2:
Yay for taking it easy! Good luck :dust:

That news may be a while :laugh2:
Yay for taking it easy! Good luck :dust:

When you least expect it, it will happen!!!!:happydance:

lpjkp - Is you monitor saying LOW hun, how long are your cycles normally:flower:

Storked - Wow loving the patience - you will have to give me lessons I'm itching to test already:dohh:

Bamagurl - Boot the :witch: right outta your door and tell her she's not welcome anymore!:winkwink:

Sweetz 33 - :happydance: congrats on your BFP, have you tried peppermint tea for nausea?:thumbup:

AFM - As you all know im in a right pickle at the mo, had some very strange stabbing pains early on didn't last long they were in my side maybe O :shrug: maybe the :witch: oh well I will still be testing Thursday :cry:

:hugs:

X

No garfie I will try that...thank you!

As for the :bfp: showing up when you least expect it...this is the first month DH and weren't even trying! No temping, no smeping, no monitoring cm...and BAM....I got a positive. I think I was stressing myself out too much with all the ttc stuff. Heck we barely bd'n bc half the month I was sick! I say when it is time to happen, it will happen. :)

CONGRATS TO OUR LOVELY :bfp: LADIES Lisalee & Nevergivingup; :wohoo: :wohoo: we def have more to come!!

Our June BFP's

Nevergivingup: June :bfp: :happydance: / Symptns: pimples:shrug: :sleep: always.

Lisalee1:June BFP /TESTED :bfp: :happydance: /Symptns 2Day?

SOON JULY BFP'S LADIES:

Luxlisbon33: Soon July BFP/ Symtpns 2day?/ AF finally here

Storked: 10 DPO/ Test Date?/ Symtns 2Day: lots of cm/ high cervix

BayBeeEm: Soon July BFP/CD 1/ Test Date?/

Mummy_2_One: 9 DPO/ TESTING DATE? /Symptns 2Day? Stomach tenderness and bloated,brown spotting

Redmonkeysock:/ DPO? /TESTING DATE?/ SYMTPNS?

Garfie: Soon July BFP/ Waiting TTC due to MC /Testing Date? July

Shyiah: DPO ?/Symptns 2Day?

lpjkp: AF showed/CD 7 /

SOON AUGUST BFP'S LADIES:

Bamagurl:AF showed/ CD? /

REMINDER: Please keep Our Lovely Lisalee in your prayers, bc im sure she might be MIA bc this process is very emotional. So Lisalee we are def rooting for you ma'am and praying everthing turns out fine!! :thumbup:

BamaGurl that dosent sound strange at all!! Take it back i agree!!! BD'ing should be fun just let it happen(but still BD everyother day or every 3 days..just n case) I thought your post was funny so i changed it just like you need it, bc you know we are def here for you all the way until you get that BFP!!!!

For future references and new members joining this awesome group, If you havent gone through this journey with us before your BFP,or havent posted anything other than your BFP then I would really appreciate it if you introduce yourself tell us your story and consider the ladies in here. I dont agree with ladies coming into this forum out of nowhere and announcing their BFP's and we never heard from them b4. I know it's a joyous moment for you and I am totally happy and rooting for you but we do have ladies in here who are going thru a m/c now who are going thru things and really need support but nothing is worser than having someone come up here and announce a BFP with no story and previous post behind it, i believe it's mean. So please ladies, we welcome anyone but please take in consideration the previous post and what we have going on here b4 posting for the first time that you recieved a BFP. Thanks ladies!! NOW POSITIVE THOUGHTS OF COURSE!! :happydance:

:cry: nevergivinup - that's exactly how I feel - thanks for being so understanding, I love to hear about BFP's but out of nowhere:shrug: Before I join a thread I read everything too so you already know the ladies (kind of) when you post:happydance:

Still waiting to test:coffee:

X

I totally understand! i wouldnt do it and i dont want anyone else too! I got my Lovely ladies back, dont worry!!

If that is in regards to me I apologize. I have been following this thread but never posted. I will introduce myself :) and please accept my apologies if I offended or hurt anyone. It was not intentional.

My DH and I lost our angel last oct/nov. I was 8 weeks along. My body did not naturally mc so I went into an emergency d&c in November due to blood poisoning. This is my 2 nd mc so it hit very hard. I have a 10 y/o and I was a surrogate a now 6 y/o. They are assuming some tainted food which led to food poisoning is what caused the mc. I was heartbroken...DH was very upset. We started trying again in February. I have been in and out of doctor with various health issues, to the point. I thought I couldn't conceive so this past month I didn't temp, cm check, smep, anything. I was just over the stress and said its not worth the effort if the docs say it is not a high chances can conceive. I have been blessed this month, but I am very nervous. His son is 16 so this will be a very big age gap for both our kids. All I can say is when it is time, it will happen. Stay positive and keep smiling!

Again I apologize if I offended or hurt anyone. Maybe I should of posted and not just lurked.

@garfie: yep,its just got the one bar at the minute so im at the low fertility stage :) im fine with that though because AF has only finished today,so im not expecting my healthy sticky eggy to be popping for at least a week...its great though having something tell you when you're fertile or not!

@nevergivingup: I really do agree with you...i think its so lovely getting to know you guys on here,and it makes it so much more special to see us all achieve our bfps one by one...of course im genuinely happy for those that are really excited to announce their sticky bean, but its slightly disheartening encouraging each other when we are feeling the struggles of ttc and someone unknown announces they've achieved what we are feeling sad about x

BFP and soon to be BFP ladies: what do you do/plan to do, skincare-wise? I know nevergivingup has mentioned zits and I totally got acne during my last pregnancy but my husband, who is a chemist, had me restricted to really plain face wash. So I am curious.
Also, has anyone used apricot oil and did you like it?
I am trying to keep my mind off of TTC and just obsess over little, future things :p

lpjk: You know we all understands each other. And we're def here for each other and i believe we're close enough on here and been through enough to express our feelings:winkwink:

Sweetz33: THANK YOU :hugs: For understanding where we're coming from. It's def nothing to offend you at all but our feelings need to be expressed. I DEF accept your apologies, and i def appreciate you telling us your story, now we can see that we def have something in common than just a random chick coming and yelling her BFP in our faces and she dont know our struggle. Im sorry about your struggle/losses but i am totally happy that in the end of wanting to stop trying that you're still on top. Congrats ma'am and WELCOME TO THE LOVELY "SOON JULY/AUGUST BFP'S LADIES GROUP!! Thanks for finally posting too:haha:

TY for accepting my apology. I really feel awful. I know how it feels to see someone get a bfp and be told you probably won't get your bfp. I guess I let my excitement get the best of me. I am sorry for everyone's losses, I truly am. I have been there and nothing can really help with that sorrow unless you have experienced it first hand. I still mourn my 2 losses. I lost the 1st in 2004 and that was hard bc my thn oh (my daughters father) denounced the child and called me every name in the book...that did not help at all. My 2nd I already told y'all about. I am all about supporting, helping, and doing whatever I can for all the ladies on this board. If it wasn't for this board, I would of lost my mind when we lost our angel. Hugs & :dust:

CONGRATS TO OUR LOVELY :bfp: LADIES Lisalee, Nevergivingup and Sweetz33 ; :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: we def have more to come!!

Our June BFP's

Nevergivingup: June :bfp: :happydance: / Symptns: pimples always.

Lisalee1:June BFP /TESTED :bfp: :happydance: /Symptns 2Day?

Our July BFP's:

Sweetz33/ July1 Tested :bfp: :happydance: / Symptns: Dizzy, sore boobs, very tired, and this am for the first time - nausea

SOON JULY BFP'S LADIES:

Luxlisbon33: Soon July BFP/ Symtpns 2day?/ AF finally here

Storked: 10 DPO/ Test Date: july 8th/ Symtns 2Day: nauseous (and oddly hungry too), headaches, bloat, gas, cramps, backache, tired as heck...

BayBeeEm: Soon July BFP/CD 1/ Test Date?/

Mummy_2_One: 9 DPO/ TESTING DATE? /Symptns 2Day? Stomach tenderness and bloated,brown spotting

lpjkp: AF Gone :happydance:/ Testing Date: JULY 24th / Symptns? / Not "O" yet but :sex:

Redmonkeysock:/ DPO? /TESTING DATE?/ SYMTPNS?

Garfie: Waiting TTC due to MC /Testing Date:July 5th/ Symtpns: stabbing pains on side..maybe "O" :shrug: until then... :coffee:

Bamagurl:AF showed and almost gone :happydance: CD? /

Shyiah: DPO ?/Symptns 2Day?

REMINDER: Please keep Our Lovely Lisalee in your prayers, bc im sure she might be MIA bc this process is very emotional. So Lisalee we are def rooting for you ma'am and praying everthing turns out fine!!

lpjkp - This is your first time using the CBFM right - sometimes it may take a month or two to recognise your cyles, bet your not one of them though:flower:

Once you get your HIGH :sex: and when the eggy pops up their is no feeling like it (other than a BFP:winkwink:)

Do not feed it any more sticks though hun when you have reached your first PEAK as it is pre programmed to say PEAK twice and then LOW.

Do you know how long your cycles are hun?

Storked - I just used a very mild face wash when I was pregnant and I don't think you can go wrong with a moisturiser that is for a baby - such as Johnsons.

There are lots of products out there that are specifically geared towards pregnant women, so when you get your BFP off you go shopping:happydance:

Apricot oil - what is that for hun? is it for stretchmarks or something else? share the secret:winkwink:

Sweetz - So sorry for your loss:flower: glad you're not lurking anymore but have posted :hi: and congrats again on your BFP :happydance:

X

I'm break out bad myself and what helps me out is a few things:

1. When conditioning hair in shower, keep it away from hairline and stick to ends.
2. Use hypoallergenic/scent free baby wipes through the day to wash off excess oils
3. Use very, very mild soap...I use dove.
4. If you can handle it, once a week do an all natural face masque. I use Queen Helne(?). I will post the name in a bit. Works wonders.

Storked: when are you testing ma'am? and what are your symptns?

ive always had bad acne but once i gotten prego it kindve cleared up alittle bit but now since i've been out in that 108' degree weather i think the heat is causing my face to rage against me. Ive only been using Dove sensitive soap and some daily dun tan cream for my face to keep it from getting damaged. I use to use the apricot scrub and i love it bc it had the tiny beads in it and it felt soo good up against my face but of course i always look for a quick fix soo i went on to Proactive which didnt work either soo now im just a pimple walking around:haha:

Sweetz33: Thanks for being soooo sweet, we wouldve never known, so thank you for sharing it with us, an o my no one wll never know how it feel for a woman to lose a child even if it was early on. It was still a part of us and very hard to concieve! Im def happy for u, the appraoch you took, i took it to with this pregnancy but it def drove me crazy so im advising all my lovely "Soon July/August BFp's" to take it easy and if they're going for the relaz approach def go for it but dont go nuts trying to figure out "O"!

@garfie...my cycles are around 28 days long,and I think I've been ovulating around cd15,but hopefully the monitor will let me know for sure! I've read that it takes a while for it to program to your cycle so I've bought extra sticks I case,but it would be so lovely to be one of the lucky few that it works for first time!

@Nevergivingup: put me down for testing 24th july...thatll be day 28 of my cycle,if I can hold out till then!

JULY is the month for our bfps!x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"