March/April BFP's who's going for it!! NEW LADIES COME JOIN IN!!

YAY for August add :wohoo: haha I am on CD4 so my goodness right at the beginning. Strategy this go around target days of ovulation of course & :sex: every 2-3 days!!! Will be testing August 1st! We are catching it this time!!! FOR SURE!

Oh my ladies acne ugh I have problems with it when pregnant and when af shows! I normally can try and control it with some face wash with little "activating beads" haha. However sometimes I just roll with the bumps!

nevergivingup~ Thanks for having our backs! You & all these wonderful ladies are what makes this group my awesome fav :wohoo:!!! It is crazy how a common heartache can bring together a group of strangers and turn them into supporters & cheerleaders :) I don't know what I would do without you ladies!

Thanks for sharing guys! I will definitely keep it all in mind when I next get a BFP :D

nevergivingup: I will test this Sunday. I had thought about Saturday but testing this morning just sucked the eagerness out of me. My symptoms are nothing to write home about since they could be PMS: nauseous (and oddly hungry too), headaches, bloat, gas, cramps, backache, tired as heck...
I didn't check my cervical position or CM or temp or ANYTHING today. It has been kind of refreshing :D

Thanks for sharing guys! I will definitely keep it all in mind when I next get a BFP :D

nevergivingup: I will test this Sunday. I had thought about Saturday but testing this morning just sucked the eagerness out of me. My symptoms are nothing to write home about since they could be PMS: nauseous (and oddly hungry too), headaches, bloat, gas, cramps, backache, tired as heck...
I didn't check my cervical position or CM or temp or ANYTHING today. It has been kind of refreshing :D

Sounds promising!!! I am thinking Sunday we will be adding another :bfp:!!! Your patience in testing is admirable! I am impressed haha! I will need advice on waiting when it comes close to that time!! Fingers Crossed for you!:thumbup:

Sounds promising!!! I am thinking Sunday we will be adding another :bfp:!!! Your patience in testing is admirable! I am impressed haha! I will need advice on waiting when it comes close to that time!! Fingers Crossed for you!:thumbup:

I think my failure of a test this morning shows how little restraint I really have LOL
If I get AF though I won't be super sad- as long as it comes tomorrow! I used to have 25 day cycles and would love it if my body went back to normal. Then maybe TTC would be easier/less stressful :)
I just experimented with cheddar bacon MUFFINS! Hope they turn out ok. I gotta run to the store and grab some eggs and cream cheese...and another $ HPT to replace the one I used this morning :blush:

CONGRATS TO OUR LOVELY :bfp: LADIES Lisalee, Nevergivingup and Sweetz33 ; :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: we def have more to come!!

Our June BFP's

Nevergivingup: June :bfp: :happydance: / Symptns: pimples :shrug: :sleep: always.

Lisalee1:June BFP /TESTED :bfp: :happydance: /Symptns 2Day?

Our July BFP's:

Sweetz33/ July1 Tested :bfp: :happydance: / Symptns: Dizzy, sore boobs, very tired, and this am for the first time - nausea

SOON JULY BFP'S LADIES:

Luxlisbon33: Soon July BFP/ Symtpns 2day?/ AF finally here :happydance:

Storked: 10 DPO/ Test Date: July 8th/ Symtns 2Day: nauseous (and oddly hungry too), headaches, bloat, gas, cramps, backache, tired as heck...

BayBeeEm: Soon July BFP/CD 1/ Test Date?/

Mummy_2_One: 9 DPO/ TESTING DATE? /Symptns 2Day? Stomach tenderness and bloated,brown spotting

lpjkp: AF Gone / Testing Date: JULY 24th / Symptns? / Not "O" yet but

Redmonkeysock:/ DPO? /TESTING DATE?/ SYMTPNS?

Garfie: Waiting TTC due to MC /Testing Date:July 5th/ Symtpns: stabbing pains on side..maybe "O" :shrug: until then... :coffee:

Bamagurl:AF showed and almost gone :happydance: CD? /

Shyiah: DPO ?/Symptns 2Day?

REMINDER: Please keep Our Lovely Lisalee in your prayers, bc im sure she might be MIA bc this process is very emotional. So Lisalee we are def rooting for you ma'am and praying everthing turns out fine!!

Storked that sounds so yummy! Omg...I am going to try those haha

I think my failure of a test this morning shows how little restraint I really have LOL
If I get AF though I won't be super sad- as long as it comes tomorrow! I used to have 25 day cycles and would love it if my body went back to normal. Then maybe TTC would be easier/less stressful :)
I just experimented with cheddar bacon MUFFINS! Hope they turn out ok. I gotta run to the store and grab some eggs and cream cheese...and another $ HPT to replace the one I used this morning :blush:

Those sound yummy! Hey at least you have only used 1 test! That shows restraint haha

The face masque is called "mint julep masque" and the company is Queen Helene. I'm pretty sure I got it at Walmart.

Another idea, before you wash your face, open the pores with a bit of steam, wash face and rinse with cold water.

Put the recipe up then it will help while I'm waiting:coffee:

I can cook instead:haha:

:hugs:

X

Those sound yummy! Hey at least you have only used 1 test! That shows restraint haha

I still have OPKs to use in the meantime :haha:

Sweetz33, I think I may have that! Or maybe it is a peel off one... :dohh:
Is it a clay mask? I wash my face with hot water because it just seems to make for less blackheads and better exfoliation. I am always reading in mags that you don't need to exfoliate every day but my skin is gross if I don't so...I scrub my face every day :blush:

Storked - what are your OPK's looking like, out of curiosity:flower:

:hugs:

X

It is important that at least after you wash with warm to splash with cold as that closes the pores back up preventing lots of dirt getting in them.

It is important that at least after you wash with warm to splash with cold as that closes the pores back up preventing lots of dirt getting in them.

Can toner count? It feels cool to my skin :flower:

Garfie, my OPKs just have a faint second line. Nothing exciting. Though honestly, I never once got a positive using them. May be the brand though- a friend of mine used the same brand and never got a second line ever and she ended up pregnant so clearly...she ovulated :dohh:

Sweetz, welcome, CONGRATULATIONS on your BFP, and thanks for being understanding of where nevergivingup was coming from x So excited to be sharing your journey with you now :flower:

Storked - good girl for holding off :clap:

Bamagurl - August will be your BFP month, I know it!

AFM - Well I couldn't help myself and POAS again this morning... Only to see another BFN. (I know it's still too early though).

No spotting overnight or this morning which makes me feel better, and last night I was so bloated I looked about 4 months along! Still having some stomach muscle pain like I've been doing sit-ups, and that reminds me of my pregnancy with my DD (though not till further along with her).

Now I'm sick with an awful cold though as well, so who knows whether exhaustion is from a bean or just from being unwell. And I can't really take anything for it!

Hoping beyond hope to get my BFP Friday or Saturday. Don't think I'll test tomorrow. But then there is the progesterone thing... SO CONFUSED as to what to do :cry:

Hi ladies! There has been quite a bit of activity on the thread.

Sweetz- Sorry to hear about your losses. I know they must've been hard to deal with. But congrats on your new BFP! Stay positive from here on out!

Nevergivingup- Thx for keeping us updated and adding your sunshine to the thread. Congrats on you BFP too!

Storked- I 2nd the person (don't remember who) who said Apricot scrub. That's what I use. Also the Queen Helene product mentioned is also good.

AFM- Went to the Dr. today. The Doc was not concerned about my beta and said she doesn't give much credence to testing for progesterone. They did an abdominal and transvaginal ultrasound and dated me at 4w4days, but that's not an official date. I think they are off by at least 4 days b/c I know I have to be at least 5 weeks.
They saw the gestational sac and yolk sac. I go back in 2 wks for a followup ultrasound.
So til then, I will continue on in faith unless something changes.

Thank you all for your kind words, thoughts, wishes, and prayers.

May we have many more BFP to come! :)

Oh wow!!! Congratulations nevergivingup! I hadn't seen you're pregnant! How exciting!!

I'm now on CD7 and AF is nearly gone...yay for BD'ing! My temps are low and really stable (Like near enough the same temperature everyday!), and I've been using my CBFM which, so far, says I'm not very fertile yet...but when that fertile time comes, we'll be ready! x

You will be fertile in no time! Good luck and cheers to AF almost being gone! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->