March/April BFP's who's going for it!! NEW LADIES COME JOIN IN!!

Hey ladies....

Happy b'day Jamison!

Army...men...that is all I'm gunna say lol

Aspe...keep your head up k?

Krissy...called the lawyer and she is on their asses now so hopefully things will start moving forward now. As for DH he blew it BIG TIME last night. I mean big fucking time. I told him that I needed the $ for my new meter and things like that. He already said, on Friday. Well last night I was cramping and lower left back pain. Also where the cyst is was aching bad. So I told him I think I should go into doc bc I think I have the bladder infection back. He got pissy, saying well you can go if there is enough gas for me to get to and from work. What?! So I said fuck it, I will wait until my appointment on Wednesday (simply bc I was too worn out to argue) but I told him make sure I get there. He went off on a rant. He said "next check fuck the bills, I need to have money in my pocket. This is bullshit...oh but there is no talking to you about that bc you do things the white way." I was like "the white way?! I guess you dont give a crap if the bills are paid bc youre never here...so screw me, i can deal with it bc i put up with all sorts of bs." Told him to fuck off with his prejudice bullshit and leave me the fuck alone. Then when he demanded to talk...I said hey do I say you're a selfish "Spic" and he got pissy....I told him it is the same thing as telling me "the white way". Needless to say, I locked myself in the spare room...and stayed far away from him. I still am in pain, but guess who got up with all the pets, cleaned the kitchen and did laundry while someone else is STILL sleeping...I swear I get a few good days then BAM back to bullshit. So effin frustrated right now........

Wow. That's pretty intense Sweetz. It's Friday. I think Wednesday is a bit long to wait for a bladder infection IMO. You should take the car and go to the doctor, your husband can walk to work for all I care. I don't care if he has to do it 25 miles one way, barefoot, in the snow. You get your self to the doctor and take care of it before it gets worse. White way, brown way, purple way, green way, it's the SMART WAY, and if he can't see that, well tell him not to let the door hit him in the ass on HIS WAY out.

I'm so tired of being nice. Once the baby is born I have a full time job all set up, but can't do it while pregnant. I had 7$ left in my bank account...he went and got cigs. I was like wtf dude?! Quit smoking already! He says he needs to figure out a way to save money....QUIT SMOKING!! $6/day, $42/week, $168/month, $2,016/year...and that is when he is not "stressed" and only smokes a pack a day. But no...he won't do it. But he thinks skimping on bills is a good way to save! Wtf?! His priorities are so fucked up. On top of it, he is showing his prejudice nature and THAT I don't tolerate. I told him next time he says "white" this, "n*gg*r" that....I'm going to smack him across the face to slap sense into him....and trust I will do it...

Aspe and lp- thanks girls. I know it's early still cant help but feel discouraged.

Janellybean-yes I did. Another BFN! Booooo

AFM- so I tested again this morning with fmu and another bfn. I am 9 dpo today. I know I know super early still but AF is due to arrive Wednesday. I really thought this was my month. I have suuuuuuper sore bbs which I never have and all the cramping and pulling had me hopeful. But the reality of it is if the sore bbs and cramps were from pregnancy then it would be showing up somewhere even if it was super faint. But it's not. On a more positive note I did make a call to my OB. Left a message for my doc and she called me back. I was very upfront with her and just basically said you work for me and I am asking for you to help me. She agreed and I now have an appointment for the 10th of October. At least it's a start. Hope you all are having a great day.

Oh and I almost forgot. Congrats aspe!! Those both look positive to me! Soooo awesome!

Wow sweetz i kind of feel like i jinked you!!!! Please take care of yourself and let him worry about himself i agree with janelle go get checked out now not later dont want that infection gettting so bad that it hurts the baby!!!

Sweetz - Aw hun I am so sorry he is being a dick again - I don't know what to suggest I am sure you have a few ideas of your own. The thing I will say is please please please get that infection checked out - it really can be bad for you and the baby:hugs:

Kanicky - So sorry it was another BFN 9DPO is still early though hun as you know fingers crossed for you :dust::dust::dust:

Janelly - Wow can't wait for your next blood test - those HCG levels are gi ma hoosive :happydance: I got on fairly well at school he is settling down better he just needs to accept that now he is at big school there are more rules to follow, on a positive note he brought home a merit :happydance: so things can't be that bad right? Thanks for asking hun:flower:

AFM - the doc has finally agreed to carry out some blood tests - to check for Ovulation and also my egg reserves:cry:

The doc is sure I must be Ovulating as I was pregnant not long ago - really - that was 5 cycles ago lady:haha:

So on Monday is all begins:dohh:

Hope all you pregnant ladies are well today :flower:

Hi everyone. I'm on my phone so it's hard to repond to everyone but I will when I get on my laptop. I'm so glad the weekend is here. I need a break. Still not having any major symptoms that point to pregnancy but lately my heartburn has been out of control. I have had GERD for almost 10 years now but i've been able to control it by watching what i eat. But these past few days I've had it regardless of what I eat. Not sure if this is a pregnancy symptom so early on but if it is, then yay for me. Because I didnt have this with my blighted ovum. Finding out early is fun but sheesh... i'm not even 4 weeks yet. Time feels like it's just dragging along. Still on cloud nine though.

Called my doc and told him what's up. He wanted me to come in and told him I couldn't...he got real quiet and said why not. I said I just can't. He put me on hold then came back about a minute later. Told me he was in his office and asked if it was because of "him". I stayed quiet. He flat out told me that he didn't get a good vibe from him, but wasn't going to say anything. He has been to one appointment with me, and that was the one my doc seemed distracted. He said he didn't stay long bc DH made him feel really uncomfortable. Wow...is all I had to say to that. He asked that future appointments he doesn't come to, or just waits in lobby. He did call in an antibiotic and the pharmacy is delivering it to me. So that is good. I was not surprised with his words bc many people have said that DH makes them uncomfie.

Aw Sweetz - glad he called in an antibiotic for you - make sure you take the full course hun even if you feel better after a few tablets and make sure you stay hydrated - I am pleased the doc is on your side hun I am so worried about you:flower:

HisGrace - :happydance: for your symptom and I mean that in the nicest possible way :hugs:

Love to everyone else:flower:

:hugs:

X

Back to being confused again. I now have the start to the second LH surge this month. I'm thinking I failed to ovulate again 7days ago. Been having the pinching sensation for 2 day now and got a +OPK an hour ago. Oh well, at least we have BD'd the last 3 night and I guess we will for another 3 nights. If this keeps going we will be BDing every day until AF arrives! Argh...is there anything I can do to end this confusion?

Called my doc and told him what's up. He wanted me to come in and told him I couldn't...he got real quiet and said why not. I said I just can't. He put me on hold then came back about a minute later. Told me he was in his office and asked if it was because of "him". I stayed quiet. He flat out told me that he didn't get a good vibe from him, but wasn't going to say anything. He has been to one appointment with me, and that was the one my doc seemed distracted. He said he didn't stay long bc DH made him feel really uncomfortable. Wow...is all I had to say to that. He asked that future appointments he doesn't come to, or just waits in lobby. He did call in an antibiotic and the pharmacy is delivering it to me. So that is good. I was not surprised with his words bc many people have said that DH makes them uncomfie.

Maybe I'm wrong here dear but hoe dare he ask you to not bring your dh!! So because "he" is uncomfotable you dh has to miss out on the whole experience?? That seems like really bad bedside manner to me. But just my two cents.

He is doing it bc he felt the tension between us. He wants my appointments to be enjoyable and he noticed the last one I wasn't. I was very tense.

Ok wait I just remembered the whole conversation he had with you about the bill. My bad ya screw him he can sit his ass in the lobby!!

Also I have had about 10 appointments already, and he has only been to one. That was because he was going to work and my doctors office is 2 blocks away from his job. Other than that I go alone anyways. He (DH) also told me that he is going to get me cab money to go to doctor on Wednesday bc he is going to class now. He has no interest in going...so whatever. He said if I do t want to take a cab just reschedule for a day he isn't working or doesn't have school...that would be a fri-sun and my doc works mon-thurs. he is being a total ass today.

Back to being confused again. I now have the start to the second LH surge this month. I'm thinking I failed to ovulate again 7days ago. Been having the pinching sensation for 2 day now and got a +OPK an hour ago. Oh well, at least we have BD'd the last 3 night and I guess we will for another 3 nights. If this keeps going we will be BDing every day until AF arrives! Argh...is there anything I can do to end this confusion?

Army didn't you have a slight bfp last week or did I mix that up? Cause I know that opk's can be used to pick up pregnancy too. Did u try taking another hpt?

He can sit his ass, sleep, eat and everything else at his brothers house soon bc I've had it....

I need to get a sewing machine, start sewing again, and sell my nursery sets as a supplement so I don't need his financial assistance anymore.

Army didn't you have a slight bfp last week or did I mix that up? Cause I know that opk's can be used to pick up pregnancy too. Did u try taking another hpt?

No, I haven't had a bfp. I dont have any HPTs right now. I am supposed to get some in the mail tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->