March/April BFP's who's going for it!! NEW LADIES COME JOIN IN!!

another interesting note is that back in May when I had the chemical pregnancy, when I tested with the IC's it was super faint. I went in that day for blood test and the blood test came back with an HCG of 25. If the IC detects at 10miu it should have been a dark line wouldnt you think? weird. Well we will see and I will for sure let everyone know the outcome.

Kanicky I tested with FRER at 11 DPO and as soon as the urine hit the test it turned positive, but then again with my hcg levels I'm sure it would have turned positive a few days earlier. Best of luck to you and please do keep us posted. How many DPO are you? I've heard that the best results are when you wait until 10DPO.

Sweetz- is your sister going to move in with you and is your husband going to move in with his brother still?

Army- I would just try the relaxed approach. Everything else was too stressful and confusing IMO. I did use the fertility calendar though. I believe I sent you the link before, but here it is just in case. I just had sex every other day the week it said I was fertile.

https://www.babymed.com/fertility-ovulation-calendar-calculator

Kanicky I tested with FRER at 11 DPO and as soon as the urine hit the test it turned positive, but then again with my hcg levels I'm sure it would have turned positive a few days earlier. Best of luck to you and please do keep us posted. How many DPO are you? I've heard that the best results are when you wait until 10DPO.

Sweetz- is your sister going to move in with you and is your husband going to move in with his brother still?

Army- I would just try the relaxed approach. Everything else was too stressful and confusing IMO. I did use the fertility calendar though. I believe I sent you the link before, but here it is just in case. I just had sex every other day the week it said I was fertile.

Yes dear with your numbers I can only bet how quickly it turned for you!!! Btw when do you go for an ultrasound to see if there are two little buns?
I am 10dpo tomorrow. So I am going to do FMU with the FRER.

Yes dear with your numbers I can only bet how quickly it turned for you!!! Btw when do you go for an ultrasound to see if there are two little buns?
I am 10dpo tomorrow. So I am going to do FMU with the FRER.

I'm going to get my results tomorrow from the lab, but the doctor was saying if there is no problems then I will get an US at 8 weeks. If my numbers come back crazy high or he requests another testing then I am going to ask to be seen at 6 weeks. I had my blood drawn exactly 48 hours later. So this will be interesting. Some bitch posted this thing on my yahoo question about hcg levels all this really bad stuff, so now I'm terrified that if it isn't twins that there is something wrong. I'll know more tomorrow.

No my sister is not moving in....I rather just be by myself.

Janelley-I have a website I use for a fertility calendar so I'm good there. I think I'm just stressed. Really shouldn't even be thinking about pregnancy with all the planning, cleaning, and packing I have to do in the next two months but I think thinking about it makes me relax just a little bit more.

Army..will be anxiously awaiting your results on the 21..so sorry to hear about the upcoming anniversaries. Know that we are here for you

Shelafi..I hope you get you bfp soon

Kanicky..I totally second that. Like a line comes up, although not instantly, and then gets more evident after time. Like I don't have to bring it in different lights/views. However, I am unsure if they have colour or if they are grey. Arrgg
Hoping you get you bfp :)
I am also using the Internet cheapies, the dip sticks from early-pregnancy-tests.com

Janelley..the time must have seemed like it took forever waiting to get blood work and to see the numbers. Glad you got it done and I also second that about you possibly carrying multiples :) you did say you couldn't remember your boobs hurting this much with your first born, maybe that is why, because there is more than one..well be awaiting your results on Saturday. We believe in you that you would have the strength to raise twins. At times it may be overwhelming, but you can do it :)

Mnj..omg, that is so sweet about your db. That kind of stuff melts my heart

Hisgrace..glad your lines are getting darker :) It is so reinforcing.. I think I wouldn't be able to stop either, just watching those lines

Sweetz..glad your doctor stepped in and told the insurance company who's boss..lol..Glad you are feeling better and that your husband is being so caring and attentive

Mizzpodd..you said that was how your lines looked. Could you tell your lines were pink or were you confused if they were grey?

I heard when tweeting a photo, if the second line glows (like on invert) then it is not an evaporation line. Is this true?

I have a doctors appointment for next Thursday to find out my results. I know they are doing a complete blood count, would this detect hcg or no?

Like a line comes up, although not instantly, and then gets more evident after time. Like I don't have to bring it in different lights/views. However, I am unsure if they have colour or if they are grey. This is why I am kind of thinking it is evaporation lines :(

My lines looked a little gray but I just couldn't believe that two lines would be faulty! And I was right :)

Ok, I'm going to stop temping after this cycle. I have too much to do to worry about if I am getting enough sleep in order to temp.

What a day I had.... Too tired to explain! But I will say that I don't appreciate having to tell the damn nurses and doctors my recent loss over and over again! It's obviously in my files! They don't even have her final autopsy to say that she is indeed girl and not boy.... So upset. I just lost her July 5th and thy r being difficult. Might have infection and have been trying to get seen all week!!! :-( thats how I lost her due to a stupid infection!!! How can they not see that I am being cautious nd not taking ANY chances this time. I pray my baby is okay and I don't have infection. Tests were negative but won't know culture results til next week... :-(

Because I think most when they go into the medical field they might gain the book smarts but loose the common sense.

Afm...I might have to head into docs tomorrow. In some pretty bad pain right now. it just started out of the blue. Left lower back pain which is starting to spread across back. Went to bathroom and omg did it ever burn. Sore throat. Feel fatigued. Called DH bc he is at work and has the car. I'm going to try a shower. See of that stops these spasms. If not DH said he would leave work and come get me. No worries though, I promise if it get super bad I will go in. Just worn out right now...

Sweetz- hope you feel better soon!!!! glad dh will come home for work for you maybe he realized what a dick he was!

Because I think most when they go into the medical field they might gain the book smarts but loose the common sense.

Afm...I might have to head into docs tomorrow. In some pretty bad pain right now. it just started out of the blue. Left lower back pain which is starting to spread across back. Went to bathroom and omg did it ever burn. Sore throat. Feel fatigued. Called DH bc he is at work and has the car. I'm going to try a shower. See of that stops these spasms. If not DH said he would leave work and come get me. No worries though, I promise if it get super bad I will go in. Just worn out right now...

You should get seen ASAP deary!!! I'm glad that at least your doc is taking that serious unlike mine... Or really the nurses I speak to. My first scan is October 10th!! But if I think I have any infection of any type I will make them see me dammit! Not losing my baby over something that they can prevent.

No he hasn't....I had to threaten him. I told him if I decide I want to go to the doctor he will leave work or he will never use my car again...he knows my vehicle is his own transportation...he won't dare mess with that.

Looked at my throat in the mirror...real red with a few lighter patch....oh joy...lol yay! I swear this has been the hardest pregnancy ever! Infections, stress, pain, sickness...wtf?!

No he hasn't....I had to threaten him. I told him if I decide I want to go to the doctor he will leave work or he will never use my car again...he knows my vehicle is his own transportation...he won't dare mess with that.

Looked at my throat in the mirror...real red with a few lighter patch....oh joy...lol yay! I swear this has been the hardest pregnancy ever! Infections, stress, pain, sickness...wtf?!

Omg!!! You too?!!! I'm dealing with swollen tonsils and awful sore throat! Doc said it didn't look too bad. Had a little blood in urine but it could have been my usual early spotting that I get in the early weeks... So confused right now but wants to stay optimistic and happy. I feel blessed to be pregnant :-D

Sweetz- you need a vacation!

I have a pretty busy weekend coming up, I have to get up early to go get my test results, then I have to come home and get the family ready because we're going to drive up to Lake Tahoe and eat lunch, then drive back. Sounds pretty relaxing. Then Sunday, I'm going to cook a lasagna... FROM SCRATCH! It takes all day to make it, but it's sooooo yummy and I have to feed 10 people! I hope my results come back promising tomorrow. I've been nervous because I'm feeling crampy. I just keep poking my boobs and keep telling my self it's going to be okay as long as they are still sore.

So if I'm not on that much ladies you'll know why, but I will for sure give you an update with my hcg levels tomorrow morning.

Internet still isn't fixed but wanted to pop in to say that AF came early. A 30 day cycle. Closer to the 25 that it used to be.

Internet still isn't fixed but wanted to pop in to say that AF came early. A 30 day cycle. Closer to the 25 that it used to be.

Don't worry sweetie!!! :hugs:October is right around the corner! Have fun making that pasta! You always make hungry when you post about the food you are making. It's in am where Im at too lol

Hey ladies.. sorry i been MIA since a day or two..
I am really stunned.. Bartholin cyst for the forth time so this will be forth surgery down there.. I am in lot of discomfort.. cant sit or walk properly. I am on antibiotics but most probably will be going for a surgery soon. damn i hate the stitches and the after pains :( Af is due 20th. Bfn today at 9dpo. I am so badly praying that i get my bfp this cycle else i ll have to wait for months to ttc again :( i am so badly disappointed with life.. IF AF arrives then no clue how we will manage the surgery while on it.. damn it sucks !!!

Shefali - Aw hun BIG :hugs: to you I had ordinary cysts (the size of an orange) and that was bad enough:cry: Hoping that you have a shy BFP in hiding. :thumbup: so what's the difference excuse my ignorance

Storked - Aw sorry the :witch: came - hope she is not being to evil (mine is:cry:) never mind hopefully I will be booting her outta the door soon:happydance: did you say you take the grapefruit juice hun:flower:

AFM - CD3 nothing to report witch still here terrible cramps and sore boobs:haha:

Enjoy the sunshine ladies in the UK - I'm stuck in playing catch up with housework never mind got the music blasting always helps don't you think:winkwink:

:hugs:

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"