March/April BFP's who's going for it!! NEW LADIES COME JOIN IN!!

I thought you ordered those a while ago! You still haven't gotten them yet?

I need to get a sewing machine, start sewing again, and sell my nursery sets as a supplement so I don't need his financial assistance anymore.

I know money is tight rift now but they have portable ones at Walmart that aren't that expensive. Just an idea. Like I said before I wish we lived closer cause I would let you borrow mine:winkwink:

Army- Word of advice. Quit charting, temping, standing on your head after you bed, and all the other weird things women do when they are trying to become pregnant. Just go with it. That's what we did this month. I find temping and peeing on OPK are confusing and upsetting because you think you ovulate, then you think you didn't, then you think you did, then you think you didn't. The only thing I did was keep track of the nights hubby and I BD. And honestly we didn't do it that much because he was more or less Frankenstein because he hurt his neck. I did take the LD aspirin though. I think that really did have something to do with it though. I mean 591hcg level at 12DPO?? seems like that little eggy burrowed deep!

Kanicky- Hoe? really? Just kidding, that made me laugh so hard.

Sweetz- Only advice I can give you is there were a select few who I wish I didn't have around me during my son's pregnancy. They made it nothing but dramatic and were constantly bringing my down. It wasn't healthy for me to constantly be dealing with that stress. I look back now and I see how forgiving and lenient I was and I've decided this time around I'm not going to be that way. I don't care who's feelings I hurt, I'm going to enjoy every minute of it this time! Although I do believe it's a little odd for your doctor to make a request like that, if it's best for your health then I agree. When is your lease up?

Back to being confused again. I now have the start to the second LH surge this month. I'm thinking I failed to ovulate again 7days ago. Been having the pinching sensation for 2 day now and got a +OPK an hour ago. Oh well, at least we have BD'd the last 3 night and I guess we will for another 3 nights. If this keeps going we will be BDing every day until AF arrives! Argh...is there anything I can do to end this confusion?

Army didn't you have a slight bfp last week or did I mix that up? Cause I know that opk's can be used to pick up pregnancy too. Did u try taking another hpt?

No, I haven't had a bfp. I dont have any HPTs right now. I am supposed to get some in the mail tomorrow.

Oh poopy sorry for some reason that's what I thought. The odds of ovulating twice is pretty slim so idk I would go get a hpt and see what it says cause supposedly a positive opk's at this time of the month could be something.

I thought you ordered those a while ago! You still haven't gotten them yet?

They are actually coming form a friend. She ordered them off ebay from Hong Kong, got them on Saturday but couldn't get them into the mail until Wednesday. They should be here tomorrow hopefully.

Army- Word of advice. Quit charting, temping, standing on your head after you bed, and all the other weird things women do when they are trying to become pregnant. Just go with it. That's what we did this month. I find temping and peeing on OPK are confusing and upsetting because you think you ovulate, then you think you didn't, then you think you did, then you think you didn't. The only thing I did was keep track of the nights hubby and I BD. And honestly we didn't do it that much because he was more or less Frankenstein because he hurt his neck. I did take the LD aspirin though. I think that really did have something to do with it though. I mean 591hcg level at 12DPO?? seems like that little eggy burrowed deep!

Sweetz- Only advice I can give you is there were a select few who I wish I didn'
t have around me during my son's pregnancy. They made it nothing but dramatic and were constantly bringing my down. It wasn't healthy for me to constantly be dealing with that stress. I look back now and I see how forgiving and lenient I was and I've decided this time around I'm not going to be that way. I don't care who's feelings I hurt, I'm going to enjoy every minute of it this time! Although I do believe it's a little odd for your doctor to make a request like that, if it's best for your health then I agree. When is your lease up?

OMG did I say that? I think I meant hope not hoe! Oh lord:dohh:

Question ladies. I have done some reading that lots of women are getting their bops on a frer before the Internet cheapies are giving a bfp. I'm starting to wonder if I should go get a frer. Just a thought and any input from other experience would be great.

He wants me at ease...that is why he said that. With my history, my health (this stupid cyst, constant infections, blood sugar) and I also have a hard time with anxiety to where I get anxiety/panic attacks when too stressed. My lease is up in January...but I'm going to just stay here bc the owner is really nice, and I doubt it will be so easy to find that. He is fine with the dog, when the fridge died, he replaced it on a Sunday morning. Listens to concerns. I will deal with living in the middle of nowhere...to keep a great landlord. :)

Question ladies. I have done some reading that lots of women are getting their bops on a frer before the Internet cheapies are giving a bfp. I'm starting to wonder if I should go get a frer. Just a thought and any input from other experience would be great.

OMG this iPad can suck it today!! That is supposed to say bfps not bops!!!

Sweetz- Only advice I can give you is there were a select few who I wish I didn't have around me during my son's pregnancy. They made it nothing but dramatic and were constantly bringing my down. It wasn't healthy for me to constantly be dealing with that stress. I look back now and I see how forgiving and lenient I was and I've decided this time around I'm not going to be that way. I don't care who's feelings I hurt, I'm going to enjoy every minute of it this time! Although I do believe it's a little odd for your doctor to make a request like that, if it's best for your health then I agree. When is your lease up?

I might since I am not sleeping too well lately. We have BD'd basically every day for 9 days now. I just do it so I can understand my body. Took 2 months with my son and same with my daughter. I'm pretty close to just giving up. At this rate I feel like I have a 2% chance of getting preggo before January. Oh well.

He wants me at ease...that is why he said that. With my history, my health (this stupid cyst, constant infections, blood sugar) and I also have a hard time with anxiety to where I get anxiety/panic attacks when too stressed. My lease is up in January...but I'm going to just stay here bc the owner is really nice, and I doubt it will be so easy to find that. He is fine with the dog, when the fridge died, he replaced it on a Sunday morning. Listens to concerns. I will deal with living in the middle of nowhere...to keep a great landlord. :)

Yep do what you need to do for you and tht sweet baby. Cause that's all that matters.

Lol yeah you did say hoe....but I figured typo and ignored it hahaha as for testing...I got my bfp at (I think) 8 DPO on a frer.

Took me a sec there to figure out IC...but I got it!! No I just did the frer and it was dark as ever. Then did a frer and digital the next day and both were pos. actually now I think about it, I think I was 10 DPO not 8.....all I know is I tested on July 1st and af was due on the 6th.

Took me a sec there to figure out IC...but I got it!! No I just did the frer and it was dark as ever. Then did a frer and digital the next day and both were pos. actually now I think about it, I think I was 10 DPO not 8.....all I know is I tested on July 1st and af was due on the 6th.

Gotcha. Ya I think I'm gonna go get a frer tonite after work and test taro morning with fmu.

I got my bfp with an IC at 9 DPO, but I took two tests with the same urine and one came out darker than the other. I'm thinking if I would have taken the test a little earlier then one would have been a faint bfp and the other would have been a bfn. I think it's best to just go with a FRER, because my ICs were inconsistent on the same urine sample.

I got my bfp with an IC at 9 DPO, but I took two tests with the same urine and one came out darker than the other. I'm thinking if I would have taken the test a little earlier then one would have been a faint bfp and the other would have been a bfn. I think it's best to just go with a FRER, because my ICs were inconsistent on the same urine sample.

Thats interesting! Thats kind of what Ive been reading. Lots of women saying theyve tested 9 and 10dpo with IC's and got BFN's and then same day tested with FRER and got faint lines only to go back and take another IC right away and it still says negative!! If this is truly the case its almost more of a waste of money to even buy the IC's dont you think? I mean for me thats the whole reason I buy them is to be able to poas and get some early results. :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->