March/April BFP's who's going for it!! NEW LADIES COME JOIN IN!!

Morning ladies!

Storked- sorry AF showed. I thought for sure she would have stayed away. :hugs:

Shefali- Ouch! That sounds painful! 9DPO is still early. According to my online calendar, I shouldn't have even implanted until then. Best of luck to you.

Kanicky- Did you test yet?

Sweetz- I hope you're feeling better and your DH isn't being a jerk. :hugs:

AFM- I just called to get my lab results and they said they don't have any yet! WTF?! I will try and call on my way out the door and see if they have them, other wise I will have to wait until MONDAY!!! Ugh... That's going to drive me bonkers! Hope everyone is enjoying their Saturday so far.

Well I was able to keep my temp for today and FF gave me my crosshairs back! Now says today is 5 DPO. I'm still on for testing on the 21st!

Booo Storked! :( sorry the witch showed up...

She I hope you heal up soon.

Army...yay on crosshairs again! I still have everything crossed for you...but my eyes...I was getting a headache lol

DH came home this morning and woke me up grrr but he did have some Halls so I couldn't get too mad at him. He also handed me $ and said "so you can get your medicine" wow...amazing...he somehow out of the blue got cash. So here I am with my new meter, tested fasting bld sugar...103?! What?! That is weird for me...as that is kinda on the higher level. I haven't eaten anything since dinner last night around 8pm. Called my mum (since doctors office closed) she said that is ok, but on the high level for fasting. So good news, my hypoglycemia might be subsiding....bad news, I might for real be borderline diabetic! My docs did warn me that the older I get the risk goes up. Diabetes runs in the family. Sonova *BEEEEEEP*! My mom said eat a normal sized meal, wait 2 hrs, test again...I swear....I need a body trade in and a vacation lol as for the pains, I spoke with on call doc last night, he said relax, no lifting, etc and if I'm not better by Wednesday (my appt) they are putting me back on antibiotics. He thinks part of it is ligament pain. I trust my doc so I'm going to lay low.

P.s. my finger hurts from this dang lancet grrr lol

Booo Storked! :( sorry the witch showed up...

She I hope you heal up soon.

Army...yay on crosshairs again! I still have everything crossed for you...but my eyes...I was getting a headache lol

DH came home this morning and woke me up grrr but he did have some Halls so I couldn't get too mad at him. He also handed me $ and said "so you can get your medicine" wow...amazing...he somehow out of the blue got cash. So here I am with my new meter, tested fasting bld sugar...103?! What?! That is weird for me...as that is kinda on the higher level. I haven't eaten anything since dinner last night around 8pm. Called my mum (since doctors office closed) she said that is ok, but on the high level for fasting. So good news, my hypoglycemia might be subsiding....bad news, I might for real be borderline diabetic! My docs did warn me that the older I get the risk goes up. Diabetes runs in the family. Sonova *BEEEEEEP*! My mom said eat a normal sized meal, wait 2 hrs, test again...I swear....I need a body trade in and a vacation lol as for the pains, I spoke with on call doc last night, he said relax, no lifting, etc and if I'm not better by Wednesday (my appt) they are putting me back on antibiotics. He thinks part of it is ligament pain. I trust my doc so I'm going to lay low.

P.s. my finger hurts from this dang lancet grrr lol

Oh I hope it's just ligament pain!! I hated having GD with my first pregnancy! I had to take insulin shots in my thighs twice a day as well as the pricks in fingers for bld sugar tests! :-/ I really hope you don't get that sweetie :) sending hugs prays nd fingers and toes crossed! Lol :)

Hi ladies:

Sweetz: Don't feel bad yesterday I had lower abdomen cramps which I think was gas. And my back was aching terribly too. But my DH ones was hurting as well so we blamed it on the bad bed we were sleeping in that previous night. Bc I feel good today, except my sore boobs came back faintly, nothing to cry about.

Not too many personal this time. I just hope everyone have a great wknd.

Kanicky: 9 DPO I had tested but got a bfn so waited to 12 DPO and got a bfp. 2 days will make a difference on that HPt,

Stork: sorry about AF coming, but like one other lady say, you still have October, don't give up on us, I'm waiting on you girlie!!

Garfie: Your AF is almost out of here, waiting for your bfp announcement!!

Armymama: Yayy for crosshairs(whatever that is) I couldn't understand FF so the women who do are def smarter than me!

HisGrace: Hi ma'am!

AFM: Going out of town this Sat. to Sat. for revival(Yayy) so won't barely be on Bc it's going to be like a vacation as well. And then that Monday Im going to my docs appt!!

Hi to all the women I didn't mention personally!

Hey ladies.. sorry i been MIA since a day or two..
I am really stunned.. Bartholin cyst for the forth time so this will be forth surgery down there.. I am in lot of discomfort.. cant sit or walk properly. I am on antibiotics but most probably will be going for a surgery soon. damn i hate the stitches and the after pains :( Af is due 20th. Bfn today at 9dpo. I am so badly praying that i get my bfp this cycle else i ll have to wait for months to ttc again :( i am so badly disappointed with life.. IF AF arrives then no clue how we will manage the surgery while on it.. damn it sucks !!!

Aww shefalia:hugs: try and hang in there. I always say thing s happen for a reason. We may not understand why right now but we will later. Try to stay positive!

Stroked I am so sorry the witch got you. Maybe the no Internet thing will be a blessing in disguise! Thinking about you!

Sweets take care of yourself and get in to the doc.

Mizz those receptionists seem like they have no hearts. I'm sorry they are being so difficult for you. I hope you're better today.

Thanks janellybean. Trying to stay positive.

Never. That's what I'm hoping. Hope something happens soon!

Afm so I tested this morning with the frer that I bought and a bfn. Nothing. No whisper of a line just nothing. Then I was feeling bummed that I wasted fmu on that test ugh. Anyway 10 dpo for me today. Gonna test tomorrow with fmu and IC's. I have to do it otherwise it's all I think about all day. At least if I get it out of the way then I can get on with my day.

Hope I didn't miss anyone. Everyone have a good day.

Thanks all for the well thoughts. Just woke up from an amazing 4 hr nap. Ahhh lol tested levels again. 92. :) Yay! Normal range! I pray it stays that way. Now eating some cereal and a grilled cheese. Mmmm cheesey goodness! Haha

AF isn't due for a week but having AF-like cramps and lower back pain. I was a real b*tch to DH yesterday because I felt like crap.

Hey ladies i'm posting this from the car as we drive home from lake tahoe so hopefully it works. Anywho my test results wont be in until tomorrow and they are going to fax them to my husbands work first thing in the morning. But i have to drive down there and get them. Erg! I will keep you all posted. I'm missing you ladies today!

Ok I totally need to "act" surprised. DH bought me the sewing machine I have been wanting on Amazon. However, he must of forgotten our Amazon account is connected to my email lol. Doofus...he did apologize to me for his actions the other day. Told me he was a huge jerk. He said bills will come first, and him last. We will see if that happens though. I'm trying to be optimistic but his track record isn't that great. Soooo within the week, I will have it and onto starting my nursery! Yay! We should have the crib within the month (it is on layaway)

Never - I hope your revival is great, and that your appointment goes well on Monday.

Storked - Sorry about the witch. Hopefully this will be her last appearance for a while... as in nine months.

Kanicky - I figured out the inconsistency on the IC's. If I dip the test stick right after I pee in the cup it's fainter than if I let the urine sit out for a while. So maybe that's the trick to using the IC's.

Sweetz - So happy your blood sugar is normalizing. I hope it stays that way too.

Janelley - That sucks they didn't have your results, but at least you don't have to wait until Monday to get them. Can't wait to hear those numbers.

AFM - Nothing new going on here. Of course I took another test and it's still getting darker so I'm happy. I think I'm done testing now because I don't want to freak myself out if the tests doesn't get darker. I talked to my mommy yesterday and I wanted to tell her so bad, but DH and I agreed we would wait. I don't know why we agreed on that because regardless of the news I would end up telling her anyway. Oh well, I will respect his wishes and keep my lips sealed.

Hey ladies!

It's 10 o'clock here where I live and I just called to see if my lab results are in and they are! So, my dead tired husband is driving down to his work to get the fax. I'm so nervous, excited, and terrified at the same time! He said that he is going to call me from his work and let me know what the results are. So, I will let you ladies know, as soon as I know. Good news or bad, we're all in this together right!?

...You're all probably sleeping :sleep:

I'm awake!! Lol!! Insomnia is a problem for me and sleep meds are not prego safe...fun huh? Lol! It is 1:15 am here...ugh.... I guess insomnia is good bc baby will keep me during the night anyways haha!! I swear it is bc I did graveyard shift for so long. Your DH is so nice to drive to get the results...I know mine would say damnit, can't this wait? Lol

p.s. heck yeah we are in this together! To the bitter end girl! :hugs:

1679!!!

That is for 14 DPO.... excuse me but, HOLY SHIT!

We'll see what the doctor has to say on Monday. I am thinking about calling the hospital tomorrow to see if maybe they could give me my results from when I was pregnant with my son. I thought I had the paper work, but I guess not. I don't remember my numbers being that high, so soon... Okay, I am off to bed, I'm beat. Hope you ladies enjoy the numbers. :thumbup:

Sweetz- he called me from his office. I think he really wanted to see the results too.. saves him a trip in the morning by going now. :winkwink: Thanks for being awake, I was excited to share the news and thought no one would see it until morning. :happydance:

:blush: I feel ubber special that I was the first!

Seriously. You are über special! I'm happy I could share this with you as well. I wish I could stay up and chat, but I'm sooo tired. I can barely keep my eyes open as it is. I will talk to you more in the morning. Thanks Sweetz!:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->