March/April BFP's who's going for it!! NEW LADIES COME JOIN IN!!

1679!!!

That is for 14 DPO.... excuse me but, HOLY SHIT!

We'll see what the doctor has to say on Monday. I am thinking about calling the hospital tomorrow to see if maybe they could give me my results from when I was pregnant with my son. I thought I had the paper work, but I guess not. I don't remember my numbers being that high, so soon... Okay, I am off to bed, I'm beat. Hope you ladies enjoy the numbers. :thumbup:

Holy crap! I think someone is definitely having twins! congrats! I'm so jealous! Twins are on hubby's side of the family but not mine.

Ok ladies, I know it's probably normal, but I want to know if any of you have experienced this.

I'm having a dull, achy feeling in my lower abs/pelvic region and recently noticed it is poofier and harder...is this normal? It doesn't hurt at all, but feels like a constant pressure. It was enough to wake me from my sleep. I feel like my lower ab has grown 4 sizes in one day :wacko:

Anyone else experience this? Never? Lisa? You ladies are right ahead of me, either of you feel this? Not freaking out about it, just wondering if it is just me. :)

It's just 4:50am here. On my way out of town, packed up and def ready to GOOOOO and my DH has the whole week off, it's just going to be me and him, how lucky I am!!!

HisGrace: Thanks ma'am!! And def stop that testing, once it gets dark enough it will not get any darker. YOURE PREGO MA'AM!!!! Leave the rest to God. CONGRATS AGAIN MA'AM!!! I was like your DH and you were like mine. I didn't want to tell my mother or anyone but Bc we believe so strongly in God I had to tell my mom and a few others so show myself and God that I believe in him all the way that whatever his decision will be will be. And I felt alot better after telling my mom. My DH works over the road so that was slot of pressure, you know. GL ma'am on your decision, Bc you're PREGO!!

Janelleybean: WOWSERS!!!!! That is awesome!!! There def has to be more then one in that tummy!!! How lucky you are!!!! Congrats girlie on wonderful beta numbers, you are already sprouting like a flower!!

Sweetz: YAYYY for your sewing machine!!! What a wonderful gift. Now you can keep yourself busy with baby stuff!! Now just Bc you got that sewing machine don't mean you have to go missing!!! Ab that pressure and poofing in your lower abdomen pelvic area. Im sure it's normal Bc I had it when I was 14wks as well. It was a good bit of pressure and I remember poking or massaging it and telling my DH at the same time ab it. The poofing came and left somedays. I actually felt like I had gas pressure two days ago. Ma'am
Our body is def going through many changes right now, every other day it's something new for me, we're moving along ma'am and we're bringiing our babies with us!!

AFM: Ahhhhhhhhh, was moving and packing and now I'm feeling slight back pain again!! I need a spa day!! I just ate chicken lo mein at 11:00pm why am
I hungry again?!! O well I will go through back pain and anything else to get my take home baby. So bring it on!!

Thanks Never that put me at ease. Oh and of course I won't disappear! This is my second home :)

Ok guys a little fast update. have my surgery tomorrow..hope all goes well n i recover soon. I ll be stalking you all..love u all loads

Never - Thank you so much for that. I really needed it. I've added a ticker now! :happydance:

Janelley - Wow @ those numbers. Oh my.

Shefali - I pray all goes well with your surgery.

1679!!!

That is for 14 DPO.... excuse me but, HOLY SHIT!

We'll see what the doctor has to say on Monday. I am thinking about calling the hospital tomorrow to see if maybe they could give me my results from when I was pregnant with my son. I thought I had the paper work, but I guess not. I don't remember my numbers being that high, so soon... Okay, I am off to bed, I'm beat. Hope you ladies enjoy the numbers. :thumbup:

Holy jumping. :) you were are like 591 at 12 dpo and now at 1679 two days later. That is more than double. When I read that post, my jaw dropped. So excited for you. Can't wait to hear for sure there is more than one :)

On another note, I'm leaving town today and will be gone for 3 days, so I won't be reading or posting. I'm sure I'll have lots of catching up to do. Thinking about you guys though. Have a great day :)

Sweetz- Those weird pains and twinges are very much normal. I had them with both pregnancies, and I think more with my first daughter, and she came out in perfect health! Just another beautiful discovery of our growing babies inside of us. I plan on making sure I don't complain constantly about the future pains! I will take anything to make sure my baby is great and I get to see him/her in May :)

janelleybean- Holy MOLEY!!! Just like you, I am soooo shocked- in a good way of course!!! Woah!!! There may be more than one baby in there!!! I cannot wait to see what happens :) BIG CONGRATS either way :happydance::happydance::happydance:

never- I like your explanation of why you told your mom. I am holding off a few months because she has been so busy with work and planning her wedding (which is a month after my due date! She joked that I couldnt get preggos in October or November! Well technically, I didn't I got preggos in august and just didn't know it! lol this will be funny when she does find out because I will say that I listened to your wishes... Plus I will be able to make the wedding on June 28th. I just don't want her to be worried about me right now... we live seven hours apart, and I know she will want to make sure this pregnancy is okay.

HAVE FUN ON YOUR TRIP!!! WOOOHOOOOOO

shefali- I pray everything goes okay for your surgery:hugs:

hisgrace- You are 100% preggos!! I tested a few more times with second pregnancy because I just couldn't believe it. I am actually surprised at how I handled it this time. I told myself I am preggos and just gonna wait until my first scan to really think hard about everything. Right now, staying as relaxed as possible! (well trying anyway lol)

AFM??? I have no idea what that means, but I assume it is something regarding your mood at the moment??? lol help me out ladies :haha:

Well last night I had a little scare, woke up with some blood when I went to the restroom. I felt it leak when I woke up... Couldn't sleep for a while, but it stopped. This seems to happen during my early weeks because I remember this happening with first pregnancy and second... It is scary still, but I refuse to give up and think the worse. Will keep everyone updates... Have a great day lovely ladies!!!:thumbup:

Janelley - maybe TRIPLETS!! ha ha ha ha! This is so exciting! Now it's gonna feel like forever til u can an get an ultrasound to find out! Congrats! :)

Janelley- I told you we need to take bets on if it is twins or triplets lol....i think twins i found one website it really is more for those who used like ivf to get prego but these ladies all posted their numbers and what not so othersz could compare.....um yeah one lady who's numbers looked like yours had quads!!!! not to scare you lol but here is the link! congrats! https://www.fertilethoughts.com/for...-hcg-test-results-multiple-pregnancies-3.html

Btw, hubby says that if he comes back from deployment with no penis we will do MESA and IVF. So we may be saving up all our tax refunds for the next few years. Btw, that wasn't a random thing either because apparently the terrorists are now purposely shooting men in the groin but we want OUR kids so badly that we'd probably do 2 rounds of IVF before just going other routes if it came to that.

Morning ladies! Happy to see that most of you were just as shocked as me.

Army- My husband and I were having a discussion last night about twins running in the family. We were thinking if fraternal twins run in the family on the mothers side, that make sense of your chances of having twins, because you release two eggs. But identical twins means one egg was was fertilized and then split. ...and I kind of think any side of the family could carry that gene. But I'm not too sure how it all works.

MnJ & Krissy- you two shut your mouth about triplets! :haha: I would think if there were triplets my numbers would have been a lot higher for a second day, but I've also read with twins they more than double the first few week, then they sky rocket! So, I'm going to wait and see. I'm also going to ask my doctor if he can maybe see me at 6 weeks or maybe even 7. I haven't made the appointment yet. I just looked at that link krissy and I think we'll keep it between us ladies. :winkwink: Hubby will freak out. He already turns a nice shade of white when we talk about possible multiples.

AFM- woke up this morning with super sore boobs and super sensitive nipples. I'm still tired, but I can't seem to sleep. My husband and the little guy are still sleeping. Lucky. I have a BUSY day ahead of me. I have to cook an apple pie, a cheesecake sopapilla, and a lasagna from scratch. I have 11, count em--11!! people coming over for dinner. Good thing I've got this spacious kitchen. :flower:

Keep in mind if you are having twins you need to eat 600 more calories a day then you would when you are not pregnant. That's the equivalent for 2 extra full-sized meals.

Yeah, his mom was pregnant with twins once but one of them did the vanishing twin thing and that's how Kyra born. I heard somewhere that 50% (don't know how true this is but interesting) of left-handed people had a twin during their time in the womb but most of them lost their twin during the first trimester. Interesting because on my mom's side other than my son, all the first born are left-handed for 3 generations.

Keep in mind if you are having twins you need to eat 600 more calories a day then you would when you are not pregnant. That's the equivalent for 2 extra full-sized meals.

Yeah, his mom was pregnant with twins once but one of them did the vanishing twin thing and that's how Kyra born. I heard somewhere that 50% (don't know how true this is but interesting) of left-handed people had a twin during their time in the womb but most of them lost their twin during the first trimester. Interesting because on my mom's side other than my son, all the first born are left-handed for 3 generations.

HA! Everyone in Dan's family is left handed.

HA! Everyone in Dan's family is left handed.

Yeah, I dont tHink it's true but I heard that while taking Child Development in high school. It was on one of the videos they showed us.

Janelley - Wowzas that is mega high - what have the docs said? - I didn't get tested at 14DPO but at 19DPO I was only something like 798 so excellent numbers :happydance: Glad you are entertaining in that fabulous new kitchen of yours - enjoy! :flower:

Sweetz - So you finally have your sewing machine, I bet you must be so excited to use it - nursery bedding is a great idea I think when my little one was a baby 9 years ago :cry: I bought a cover, a cot bumper and some curtains all matching and it cost me well over a £100 from a market - good luck with your new venture:flower:

Army - Oh hun this must be such a worry for you - I know when my ex hubby was on deployment I worried all the time too but as he used to say this is what I signed up for. I know what IVF is (sort of) but what is MESA?:shrug:

Shefali - Good luck with the op hun - I'm sure you will be fine, how long is it after the op you can think about ttc again?:hugs:

Never - Enjoy your time together all three of you:winkwink: :flower:

AFM (As For Me) Nothing to report - still got sore boobs - only ever had that just after O never before AF and During AF???:shrug: - my body keeps throwing me curve balls:cry:

Sorry just a short post having problems with my son at the moment I need to go and sort him out he is kicking off!!! aaargh

Love to all the other ladies

:hugs:

X

Janelley - Wowzas that is mega high - what have the docs said? - I didn't get tested at 14DPO but at 19DPO I was only something like 798 so excellent numbers :happydance: Glad you are entertaining in that fabulous new kitchen of yours - enjoy! :flower:

Sweetz - So you finally have your sewing machine, I bet you must be so excited to use it - nursery bedding is a great idea I think when my little one was a baby 9 years ago :cry: I bought a cover, a cot bumper and some curtains all matching and it cost me well over a £100 from a market - good luck with your new venture:flower:

Army - Oh hun this must be such a worry for you - I know when my ex hubby was on deployment I worried all the time too but as he used to say this is what I signed up for. I know what IVF is (sort of) but what is MESA?:shrug:

Shefali - Good luck with the op hun - I'm sure you will be fine, how long is it after the op you can think about ttc again?:hugs:

Never - Enjoy your time together all three of you:winkwink: :flower:

AFM (As For Me) Nothing to report - still got sore boobs - only ever had that just after O never before AF and During AF???:shrug: - my body keeps throwing me curve balls:cry:

Sorry just a short post having problems with my son at the moment I need to go and sort him out he is kicking off!!! aaargh

Love to all the other ladies

X

Microscopic Epididymal Sperm Aspiration (MESA) is slightly more invasive technique than PESA and uses microsurgical techniques to collect sperm from the epididymis.

Basically, its sperm retrieval using a small incision and a needle. They say they usually get enough from one retrieval to do plenty of IVFs.

Army - Ah I see, sounds painful:cry: - well lets hope you don't need that and you get your BFP :happydance:

X

Hey ladies! How is everyone doing? My sugar was a little low this am, but nothing a little apple juice couldn't fix! Lol! I just found out from DH that I am actually being taken out for dinner! WHAAAAAAAAAT?! No cooking?! SCORE!! He is taking me to Outback Steakhouse bc I have been craving steak (weird bc I normally hate red meat) and then for dessert, CHEESECAKE FACTORY!!!!!!!! Wooohooooooooo!! I plan on being rolled home haha!! We haven't been on a date in....well at least 3 months so this was a pleasant surprise. :D

Awesome Sweetz! U so deserve to be wined and dined! Have fun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->