March/April BFP's who's going for it!! NEW LADIES COME JOIN IN!!

Wish I could wine! Lol but heck yeah am I gunna dine! The odd thing for me is I will have to eat my steak well done...I usually have it medium or medium well. Oh well, it will be a yummy, juicy, flavorful piece of cow so I don't care! Haha!!

Hmmm never thought of that during pregnancy that all meat has to be well done...

Hmmm never thought of that during pregnancy that all meat has to be well done...

Oh yes that is extremely important!! Especially in the first trimester... If you have even deli meat, it should be warmed up for at least 30 seconds... Meats that are not cooked well done or even eggs can have bacteria in it that can damage the growing baby... I learned this with my first pregnancy, and never forgot:thumbup:

Sweetz- sounds like someone is tring to redeam himself for being a total ass!!! so live it up lol!!!!

Ugh... I feel like crap!!! My allergies are killing me today and chopping onions does not help!!! I've got Sopapilla cheesecake done, two apple pies done, and I'm working on this lasagna... Phew... almost done! Then it's party time. =]

...It's been so quiet. Where is everyone?!

Oh yes that is extremely important!! Especially in the first trimester... If you have even deli meat, it should be warmed up for at least 30 seconds... Meats that are not cooked well done or even eggs can have bacteria in it that can damage the growing baby... I learned this with my first pregnancy, and never forgot:thumbup:

Yikes... I think I've had a medium steak since I've been pregnant. Hope that one time didnt hurt anything....

Yikes... I think I've had a medium steak since I've been pregnant. Hope that one time didnt hurt anything....

I think you are okay :) especially since everything is fine with your pregnancy. :) if you eat fish avoid the type with mercury in it. Light chunky tuna is okay though. I hope I'm not being too informational lol I just want my new bump buddies to be as safe as possible! :) I want us all to be sharing our new arrivals next year together :)

Cant have too much info MizzPodd! Share away! I was last pregnant 20 years ago so everything is soooo new to me! I hope everything is ok with my pregnancy.... first dr appt is this coming Friday.

Ugh... I feel like crap!!! My allergies are killing me today and chopping onions does not help!!! I've got Sopapilla cheesecake done, two apple pies done, and I'm working on this lasagna... Phew... almost done! Then it's party time. =]

...It's been so quiet. Where is everyone?!

I know I'm new but I'm trying to add to conversation... Don't get many responses lol :):haha:

Cant have too much info MizzPodd! Share away! I was last pregnant 20 years ago so everything is soooo new to me! I hope everything is ok with my pregnancy.... first dr appt is this coming Friday.

Ooooh how exciting!!! I can't wait to hear about it! If you get a scan at your appt please share! :-D

I might cry if they don't give me a scan! I will definitely share what happens. I'm so anxious, excited and nervous!

Lol if someone is trying to redeem themselves this was a good start *burp*

Just got back ladies and I ate so much I fell asleep on the way home haha!! 9oz sirloin, garlic mashed potatoes, house salad, sweet tea & strawberry cheesecake for dessert. I'm struggling to stay awake haha!! Weird thing....my sugar after eating all that was only 106....seriously....wtf?! I thought for sure with the sweet tea and all that red meat/carbs it would of gone up more. Hell I even had extra dressing :wacko: I will mention all this to my midwife when I go in this week.

Lol if someone is trying to redeem themselves this was a good start *burp*

Just got back ladies and I ate so much I fell asleep on the way home haha!! 9oz sirloin, garlic mashed potatoes, house salad, sweet tea & strawberry cheesecake for dessert. I'm struggling to stay awake haha!! Weird thing....my sugar after eating all that was only 106....seriously....wtf?! I thought for sure with the sweet tea and all that red meat/carbs it would of gone up more. Hell I even had extra dressing :wacko: I will mention all this to my midwife when I go in this week.

That sounds like you enjoyed your night! You ate well!! Lol

Hey! I was out of town this weekend and didn't have access to the internet. Trying to catch up. Sorry if I miss anyone.

Never- My bump buddy! Excited about your appt tomorrow. What is it for? A general checkup?

LPJ- Glad to hear that everything is going well with your pregnancy minus the MS. Ugh! You're like in the worst part of the pregnancy as far as sickness is concerned. Hoping it will ease off by the 2nd trimester or before.

HisGrace- It's very early to have symptoms. The only symptoms most people have at 4 weeks is exhaustion, sore boobs, and sometimes constipation. I'm sure the symptoms will come soon!

Shefali- So sorry about the cyst. :hugs: Praying that everything goes well with the surgery. I'm sure it will.

Janelly- Those are excellent numbers!!! Are you suspecting twins?

Sweetz- I TOTALLY had the same pains in week 14. I was so worried, mostly because of my prior surgery, that I went to the Dr about it! One side was poofier, harder, and a little higher than the other. But the Dr. said it was fine. I think it's because the uterus is moving up during this week. I don't have that pain/symptoms now.

To the person who asked about the IC- I have never done FRER. Got a BFP at 9 dpo and a strong BFP at 11 dpo. Did not have to squint my eyes either time.

Hi Garfie, Aspe, MizzPodd, Bama, and everyone else!

AFM- Really craving soda for some reason. Also, I am officially showing! So excited. I may have to switch over to maternity clothes within the month. We'll see.

Sweetz- I am soooo jealous of you! wish i had outback money lol

Here is more info: you aren't supposed to eat more than 6 ounces of mercury high fish a week during pregnancy. And no more than I think 200 mg of caffeine a day during pregnancy. That's all I remember right now. Argh...I want to test so badly, I may give in on Wednesday.

Good to know Army! I gave up coffee *twitch* but occasionally will have a Pepsi lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->