March/April BFP's who's going for it!! NEW LADIES COME JOIN IN!!

Thanks! Kanicky! There are so many different kinds out there, a lot with not so good reviews. Sounds like 8 weeks is earliest they will work tho, too.

Mnj this is the one I have. And wow has the price come down since I bought mine!!! I think I paid $100 for mine!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Brand-New-...390?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item256257315e

Thanks! Kanicky! There are so many different kinds out there, a lot with not so good reviews. Sounds like 8 weeks is earliest they will work tho, too.

yes 8 weeks is pretty standard even for the ones at the doctors office. If I remember correctly my OB told me they first check with the doppler at 10 weeks in the office. I used mine on my niece who was 9 1/2 weeks and we heard it! So I think at least 8 weeks is when you could start to pick it up. Its fun though and it set my mind at ease more times than I can remember. When I hadnt felt her move for a while I would just bust it out and listen to her!

MnJ- I have the same one as Kanicky! I love it, that's why I bought the same one again. Look to see if you can find any on craigslist. Like I said I paid $20 for this one I have now and it's practically brand new, plus the lady gave me a huge bottle of the gel stuff. It's totally worth it.

Mnj- They should give you a scan!! I'm excited for you too!!:happydance:

Never- Aww thanks lady! :) Yeah our ladies are gettin' busy LOL:haha:
I can't wait for that day, I am so happy for my mom!!! :happydance::happydance: She truly deserves it.

Your baby will be perfectly fine!!! Keep enjoying your pregnancy :) That is so cute how excited your DH is!:hugs:

Catch- That would so nice!!! With first daughter, I conceived her on my birthday Janurary 13th!!:cloud9: I hope this is your BFP month!! What a wonderful b-day present that would be!!

Awe THANKS HISGRACE :hugs: My next appt. is on the 24th of this month, for i believe a fetal doppler. And don't worry you're not the only one who's DH was like that. My DH did the same thing, when we first found out we were prego again. All he wanted to see was an U/S. He didn't show his excitement for fear of disappointment, until we heard the babes HB at 12wks. But you're going to fly through 1st tri. and once it's over I'm sure your DH will be over the moon and will have more confidence in your body and yal precious baby! Thanks HISGRACE!! Did you set you an appt. yet? The problem that made first tri. seem like forever was finding out I was pregnant at 4wks!! That really made it seem long.

LisaLee: FORGIVE ME...BUT CONGRATS ON BEING 16wks 1 day'!! You're moving Soooo fast for me!! I think you were already 16 wks a few days ago b4 your ticker said it, right?! Well Congrats ma'am!!!!

Next Monday will be here before you know it. I think first tri will be long for me too because I found out at like 3 weeks and 2 days. My first appointment is October 5th. It seems like so far away but I'll be okay. :)

I found out at like three weeks too!!! I understand believe me!! My first appt is October 10th! I am excited every night because that means one less day til' my appt lol

Hisgrace- Go and get your tests... It's better to get relief than stress for weeks. The doctor office should understand and give you the test :) Let us know!!

janelly- I never thought about buying one! I think I am going to do it this time... I want to buy one that I know will work though because then if it doesn't I will only be stressed out and worried. What's the brand name of the Doppler you bought?

Kanicky- Maybe it is late IB? Don't give up yet dear! :)

Janelly- Nevermind! I just saw the link Kanicky posted lol

Kanicky- Thought I would spread some silver lining around your cloud. I can't remember what day I was spotting. I want to say it was monday, but it could have been sunday. Eitherway, lets say it was monday, I tested on that tuesday and got a positive, but I had really bad cramps as well. Even before my positive, I thought my period was just around the corner. I had cramps all last week and I thought for sure I was going to miscarry, but nothing happened. I just said it was my little bean really burrowing down. So, maybe that's what's happening with you?

I just called the doctors office and they said they haven't gotten my results yet, but they will call me back when they get them. Boy are they going to be in for a surprise. I am too afraid to tell them that I got the results because technically they girl that faxed them to me should have waited 3 days after receiving my request to access form and she waited about 6 hours. I don't want to get her in trouble, so I'm going to see what the doctor has to say.

Morning/afternoon ladies. I have finally beaten my after steak slumber haha

Jane...you are so having twins!

Never...stop worrying love! Everything is going to go awesome and your lil bean will be happily 'cooing' in your arms soon!

Lisa...happy 16 weeks girl!!

Catch (I think it was) your name says it all!! :dust:

Afm *yawn* lol feeling good today.

Catch- I always wanted a baby before I was 25. That was on my checklist of goals. I was so excited when we got pregnant and I was pregnant for my 25th birthday. I really hope it happens for you.

It was on my list as well..i was so happy when i got pregnant...didnt see the mc coming!! It would be lovely to get pregnant next month..

Congrats on ur recent pregnancy :)

Ok, well the tests still havent gotten here. Mail just came. Supposedly they've been on their way here since Wednesday so I dont know why they are taking this long but I wont have to fight the urge until they get here.

Ok, need some opinions or thoughts. I was eating some peanut butter cheerios for bfast this am and it was kinda tasting off. I kept taking just sips of the milk trying to see if that was it but couldn't decide if it tasted kinda sour or if it was just tasting that way cuz of cereal. I had about 6 or 7 bites then decided I'm not changing it so dumped the bowl. I just bought the milk on Friday and it doesn't expire til the 27th. How could it be bad? I'm worried it was tho and what if I just ate bad bacteria?!

It could just be your taste buds. Early in my pregnancy milk smelled rotten to me. I mean so bad rotten that I threw up in the sink. DH checked it, said it was fine and drank a glass full (which made me vomit again lol) our senses go all whacky...trust me. I love Reese's peanutbutter cups....they taste horrible to me now.

Headed to the lab now. The nurse had a bad attitude and acted like I couldn't come in until I let her know that my dr told me I could come for bloodwork as soon as I got pregnant again to ease any fears I may have because of how my last pregnancy eneded. Then she perked up and asked me when I wanted to come in. Got my paper work and I am heading to the lab now. *whew*

I hope that's it Sweetz! And prbly so as I bought it 3 days ago! Funny thing is ideal been on a milk kick. I'd drink like 3 glasses in the evening. It had been YEARS since I'd drank a glass of milk. Think my milk kick is over! lol I don't have ms so much but definitely very gaggy. Slightest thing makes me gag. It's so hard to take my vitamins! Also I'm still taking my metformin which is 3 big pills at night. I heave with every pill lol

Headed to the lab now. The nurse had a bad attitude and acted like I couldn't come in until I let her know that my dr told me I could come for bloodwork as soon as I got pregnant again to ease any fears I may have because of how my last pregnancy eneded. Then she perked up and asked me when I wanted to come in. Got my paper work and I am heading to the lab now. *whew*

Yay! Can't wait to hear!

Hisgrace- keep me posted and don't let those nurses get you down. Mine were real bitches too, I just try and be real nice to them so that they send my blood with the night crew, otherwise I have to wait two days for results.

MnJ- I hate milk, but I will eat it on my cereal, but never drink it. When I was pregnant with my son, I drank so much milk, then one day, I couldn't stand it. It tasted so gross. So, just go with your taste buds changing. It happened a lot with me when I was pregnant.

Sweetz- I'm so nervous. Twins would be fun. But what if I get two girls?! That's twice the 11 going on 17 that I have to deal with! :dohh:

Army- By this rate you might as well just go buy a FRER. When is your period due?

Good luck His Grace, thinking of you :hugs:.

MnJ... I got my doppler off ebay as well for about £14 I think. Angel start or something it was called. I was about 14 weeks before I could hear mine so don't panic if you can't find it earlier, some are lucky and it depends how the baby is lying etc.

Kanicky.. :hugs: sorry AF might be on its way, could it be an IB?

Army.... this must be the longest wait for tests I've read about, how are you sane?

Never... thanks for the kind thoughts my lady :flower:. I'm ok, just waiting for hormones to settle. I was in foul form for a couple of days over the weekend with hormones shifting, and while I really am getting over things very quickly and I am looking forward, I know I still need to heal so I'm lurking more than anything. So lovely to read good news, just bummed at my own. What a bittersweet rollercoaster but my rainbow baby is getting closer, it must be! :winkwink::wacko:. I'm back at RMC on Thursday so will update you all then.

Sweetz, Storked, Janellybean, LP, MizzPodd, Catchbabydust and everybody else :hi:

:hug:xoxo

Hi Angel! I've been thinking of you, how are you doing?

MnJ- I also forgot to tell you, I eat the prenatal gummies before I go to bed. They taste like candy. You can get them at Target. Have you tried those?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->