March/April BFP's who's going for it!! NEW LADIES COME JOIN IN!!

You don't have any hpts do you? I got an extremely dark bfp at what was 5 days before my due period. I have no idea what DPO as I wasn't tracking it.

You don't have any hpts do you? I got an extremely dark bfp at what was 5 days before my due period. I have no idea what DPO as I wasn't tracking it.

No, I don't have any or any way of getting some at least til tomorrow.

Never- Sounds like you're having an awesome 2ne tri! Glad those symptoms subsided. I know I am. I'm still vomiting in the morning only if I'm really hungry when I wake up. Need to get some crackers by my bed. I'm having a hard time keeping up with the appts. Health checks, nurse visits, blood work, etc. I think I have my next U/S on Oct 26. I am patiently waiting til then. As long as my stomach is getting bigger, I'm happy.

It's wonderful that your husband is showing his excitement about the baby. It's such a great feeling. My husband actually visited Babies R' Us WITHOUT me just to familiarize himself with the products. I was sooooo touched. It actually brought a tear to my eye.

Bama- Yay for the symptoms! I hope they don't make you too sick. I know it's very reassuring tho.

Mine is getting somewhat excited. I caught him the other day rubbing my tummy whispering to the baby while I was taking a nap haha. When I woke up he acted "tough" and said it is time to get up....BUSTED! Lol!

Angel- good to see you back! Yes I really do feel like this is AF but who knows at this point, I will just have to sit and wait now. Although if I dont wake up with full blow visit by AF then I may be leaning more towards IB.

Army- girl Im telling you I got a feeling these +OPK's arent LH surges! Have you read the poas website where they explain using OPK's for pregnancy tests?? Isnt this you second positive OPK since you thought you O'd???

Also girls just wanted to give my 2 cents on the whole prenatal vitamins thing.
I found if I took them at night before bed that I wasnt bothered by them either way. As far as hard to swallow I did have that the last pregnancy so I bought the Isotonix prenatal and took OPC3. The OPC3 with it seemed to calms my nauseous stomach in the morning. On the days I just did not think I could drink it then I took it at night or after dinner. The Isotonix and OPC4 are a bit more expensive but really really helped with morning sickness big time. I usually suffer bad from it and it was almost non existant with my last one, I think it was the because of them.

Angel- good to see you back! Yes I really do feel like this is AF but who knows at this point, I will just have to sit and wait now. Although if I dont wake up with full blow visit by AF then I may be leaning more towards IB.

Army- girl Im telling you I got a feeling these +OPK's arent LH surges! Have you read the poas website where they explain using OPK's for pregnancy tests?? Isnt this you second positive OPK since you thought you O'd???

Also girls just wanted to give my 2 cents on the whole prenatal vitamins thing.
I found if I took them at night before bed that I wasnt bothered by them either way. As far as hard to swallow I did have that the last pregnancy so I bought the Isotonix prenatal and took OPC3. The OPC3 with it seemed to calms my nauseous stomach in the morning. On the days I just did not think I could drink it then I took it at night or after dinner. The Isotonix and OPC4 are a bit more expensive but really really helped with morning sickness big time. I usually suffer bad from it and it was almost non existant with my last one, I think it was the because of them.

It is my second since I thought I o'd on cd 9 but FF says I didnt O until after my second surge on cd 12. Yeah, I have read that section of the poas site several times since I miscarried. That is a pretty slim amount of women who can actually get a positive OPK to predict pregnancy.

Army- I got my BFP 11 DPO and it was DARK, and well... you saw how high my numbers were.. maybe you have a positive result. Can you ask your hubby to maybe pick up a pregnancy test on his way home?

Those OPK sticks confuse me. Same with FF. IMO it just stresses me out because I get so confused.

I just ate a GIANT bowl of fresh tomatoes from the garden. They were delicious! I've been really craving tomatoes these last few days. Luckily there are enough to feed an army in the garden.

Eww hate tomatoes. Took them off my salad last night and DH thought I was nuts! He said that is the best part of a salad!

Eww hate tomatoes. Took them off my salad last night and DH thought I was nuts! He said that is the best part of a salad!

That's because you're having a boy! My husband doesn't like tomatoes either. You two are weird!

No, YOU'RE the weirdo, Janelley! Tomatoes are icky!!

Nah...we are smart! Lol! Who wants to,eat something that doesn't know what food group it is in!? Fruit? Veggie? Omg...who knows lol

My whole family loves tomatoes. My daughter goes crazy over them. If she could read she would be so jealous. I will ask him Janelley, no guarantees since money is tight. Most likely by the time he gets home I would have already woke up and peed though.

I hated tomatoes until I graduated from college. Tomatoes on sandwiches, tomatoes on chicken breasts and my all time favorite... tomatoes in scrambled eggs. Yummmmm!

My whole family loves tomatoes. My daughter goes crazy over them. If she could read she would be so jealous. I will ask him Janelley, no guarantees since money is tight. Most likely by the time he gets home I would have already woke up and peed though.

Pee in a cup.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->