March/April BFP's who's going for it!! NEW LADIES COME JOIN IN!!

Hi Angel! :hugs: Good to hear from u! Sorry for all ur going thru but so glad to hear ur keeping ur chin up! :)

Lol Jane! I'm dealing with that rig now....

Grace...can't wait to hear!

Janelley - I've seen those jellies at walmart. I wondered about them. I decided to go with regular ones just cuz the bottle was smaller and I was going to carry them in my purse so I'd have them at work with me too. I've been trying to take them with bfast or lunch. I've been taking a dha vitamin too. Hope I'm supposed to, I read its a good thing to. I plan on asking the dr at my appts if what I'm taking is what I should be!

Janelley - I've seen those jellies at walmart. I wondered about them. I decided to go with regular ones just cuz the bottle was smaller and I was going to carry them in my purse so I'd have them at work with me too. I've been trying to take them with bfast or lunch. I've been taking a dha vitamin too. Hope I'm supposed to, I read its a good thing to. I plan on asking the dr at my appts if what I'm taking is what I should be!

I have a hard time swallowing pills, so for my last pregnancy I took two flinstone vitamins a day. It has the same amount of vitamins that are in prenatal vitamins. PLUS DHA. I just can't stand the taste this pregnancy.

Hisgrace- keep me posted and don't let those nurses get you down. Mine were real bitches too, I just try and be real nice to them so that they send my blood with the night crew, otherwise I have to wait two days for results.

MnJ- I hate milk, but I will eat it on my cereal, but never drink it. When I was pregnant with my son, I drank so much milk, then one day, I couldn't stand it. It tasted so gross. So, just go with your taste buds changing. It happened a lot with me when I was pregnant.

Sweetz- I'm so nervous. Twins would be fun. But what if I get two girls?! That's twice the 11 going on 17 that I have to deal with! :dohh:

Army- By this rate you might as well just go buy a FRER. When is your period due?

AF is due in 5 days according to FF but a friendif mine thinks I may have just O'd yesterday. I just took an OPk and can't tell if it is positive or not. I will see if my iPad let's me post a pic. Nope, I will post it from my normal computer then.

Ok, need some opinions or thoughts. I was eating some peanut butter cheerios for bfast this am and it was kinda tasting off. I kept taking just sips of the milk trying to see if that was it but couldn't decide if it tasted kinda sour or if it was just tasting that way cuz of cereal. I had about 6 or 7 bites then decided I'm not changing it so dumped the bowl. I just bought the milk on Friday and it doesn't expire til the 27th. How could it be bad? I'm worried it was tho and what if I just ate bad bacteria?!

I'm with sweetz. With my last pregnancy, I had problems with taste and things I love especially milk... I think it's just your taste buds. I couldn't eat eggs either lol

Good luck His Grace, thinking of you :hugs:.

MnJ... I got my doppler off ebay as well for about £14 I think. Angel start or something it was called. I was about 14 weeks before I could hear mine so don't panic if you can't find it earlier, some are lucky and it depends how the baby is lying etc.

Kanicky.. :hugs: sorry AF might be on its way, could it be an IB?

Army.... this must be the longest wait for tests I've read about, how are you sane?

Never... thanks for the kind thoughts my lady :flower:. I'm ok, just waiting for hormones to settle. I was in foul form for a couple of days over the weekend with hormones shifting, and while I really am getting over things very quickly
and I am looking forward, I know I still need to heal so I'm lurking more than
anything. So lovely to read good news, just bummed at my own. What a
bittersweet rollercoaster but my rainbow baby is getting closer, it must be!
:winkwink::wacko:. I'm back at RMC on Thursday so will update you all then.

Sweetz, Storked, Janellybean, LP, MizzPodd, Catchbabydust and everybody else :hi:

:hug:xoxo

Lol cleaning, and taking care of a toddler and packing our house up is what keeps me sane. Barely! They are coming froma friend but if they aren't here tomorrow I will email her and tell her that they haven't arrived. If I had a car I would just go to Walmart but hubby has the car all day on 24-hr duty.

Ugh...I just ate an apple and now I am having terrible gas pains! So much for a short nap, might as well go do laundry.

u

I have a hard time swallowing pills, so for my last pregnancy I took two flinstone vitamins a day. It has the same amount of vitamins that are in prenatal vitamins. PLUS DHA. I just can't stand the taste this pregnancy.

I may have to look into those jellies. Do they have dha also? My gag reflex just isn't what it used to be. My DB is pretty upset about that.... :winkwink: lmao

I can't swallow a pn w/o gagging and this time around Flintstones are making me gag too...dunno what to do...

It's good to hear from you Angel. How are you doing?

Hi Angel! I've been thinking of you, how are you doing?

MnJ- I also forgot to tell you, I eat the prenatal gummies before I go to bed. They taste like candy. You can get them at Target. Have you tried those?

Awwwhhhh ladies I'm touched, I know on forums it can be very easy to lose sight of names if they don't post in a while, thank you it really means a lot :friends:.

I really am doing very well considering. I am exhausted but I think it's just the past fortnight catching up with me, the stress of not knowing, the knowing and the happening:cry:. I havent taken any time off work so I'm going to work from home now for a couple of days to get some R+R, as much as you can when you're meant to be working :winkwink:.

I have a list of questions for my appointment at RMC on Thursday, questions hopefully none you ladies will get to the point of having to ask! I basically want everything thrown at me now for my PCOS, Hughes syndrome, potential NK cells and perhaps possible progesterone issues, as after 6MCs I will probably only face this another couple of times before I realistically need to review my chances. I AM NOT GIVING UP and I KNOW MY RAINBOW BABY No2 will be here SOON. All readings and messages I have had in my life all see me with more than one child so I have to hope and pray all these readings can't be wrong :wacko::headspin:.

I'm sure I'll be posting a lot more soon, especially after I hopefully get agreed my plan of action on Thursday. Plus my CBFM is at high already so I have some making out time due with DH this week :winkwink:.

Janellybean.... I forgot to mention, yeah your BETA does sound like multiples :thumbup:

xoxo

Angel! Not sure how I missed your earlier post! (:)hugs:))

My OCD won't let me eat "gummies"...I know...I'm weird.

My OCD won't let me eat "gummies"...I know...I'm weird.

Not weird. I know how it is. They have liquid prenatal vitamins. It's like a juice/smoothy. Not too sure how it taste though. I think you can only get it off the internet.

Here is the pic of today's OPK. Is it positive?

Sorry its so dark, had to take it with my phone.

Attachments

• 0917121507.jpg
    0917121507.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 9
Here is the pic of today's OPK. Is it positive?

Sorry its so dark, had to take it with my phone.

I see 2 very dark lines....how many days DPO are you?

According to FF 7 DPO today. My last +OPK was 10 days ago. Once again, this month has had 3 supposed surges of LH. I doubt I'm pregnant. The only thing that is different is that I have had stronger cramping for the past 3 days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->