March/April BFP's who's going for it!! NEW LADIES COME JOIN IN!!

I hated tomatoes until I graduated from college. Tomatoes on sandwiches, tomatoes on chicken breasts and my all time favorite... tomatoes in scrambled eggs. Yummmmm!

Salsa and eggs is the way to go! So yummy! It's the only way I will eat my scrambled eggs.

Y'all are making me hungry....telling DH to bring me home a salad haha

Hisgrace- You're going to get great news from them! Thursday seems so long to wait! They should have your levels by the time you go in on wednesday for your follow up.

AFM-I just got off the phone with the doctors office and I have an ultrasound scheduled for oct. 12th at 9 am. Even the lady looked at my numbers and she was telling me that her numbers tripled, but they weren't nearly as high as mine, but she said that they would definitely be able to see two babies if there are two babies in there. She has to ask the doctor if he wants me to go back for another blood test. I'm off to make chunky potato soup for dinner. Mmmm.

I love salsa on scrambled eggs. The last time we had watermelon it was too ripe and too soft. LOL I always pee in a cup, but dont know if it would still be good 3 hours later.

I love salsa on scrambled eggs. The last time we had watermelon it was too ripe and too soft. LOL I always pee in a cup, but dont know if it would still be good 3 hours later.

I googled it. It says you can as long as you aren't waiting all day.

Do I have to refrigerate it? That's what the clinic here makes me do if I cant bring it in right away.

Do I have to refrigerate it? That's what the clinic here makes me do if I cant bring it in right away.

It says you don't have to if it's just a few hours. If it's all day then they say to refrigerate it and bring it to room temperature before testing.

LOL Janelle way to get all bossy about getting army to test too funny! Oh and I LOVE tomatoes!!!! My parents have a HUGE garden of them and i go out and pick them and eat them right there love them! my kids not so much lol....The ones that gro her eare soo sweet ! also i love fried green tomatoes! we had a dog that was just really another kid here...and she loved fried green tomatoes to true story she used to flip out when my mom made them...we had her for 16 years before we had to put her down due to cancer...so sad that day i was 19 years old....i loved that damn dog lol...

sweetz-way to crack that whip....make that money dance lmao! my dh used to bring whoppers home to me on his way home from work when i was prego with first one...and he wonders why i gained 50lbs with him lmao....

army- cant wait to hear when you test!

afm....just waiting to turn crap in for school...getting settled in around here....dh started his new job today and was told he will get probably 18 hours of OT this week!!! but sad thing is we have ticket to see MSU play football this weekend at spartan stadium....my dad is buying the tickets from us now...i really wanted to go :sad: but money is good!!!

Ugh you all are killing me. Now I'm hungry!! No tomatoes here although if there were IDE be sliced up some mozzarella and basil to go with em! Yummy.

Army I'm totally excited. Please keep us posted!

Having a sharp pain right above my right collarbone and cramping all over my abdomen, hoping this is a good sign.

Have u guys ever shared personal info? Like real names... Location... Age... If u already have kids and their ages? I think it would be so interesting. Just curious...

I haven't shared my name unless they were mailing something to me. I have shared all the others you mentioned though.

Have u guys ever shared personal info? Like real names... Location... Age... If u already have kids and their ages? I think it would be so interesting. Just curious...

I believe a few of the ladies have shared their ages and locations. I am not aware of anyone sharing their name. I personally wouldn't share my name just based on the personal nature of the conversations.

My name is Janelle. I'm 27. I live in Nevada and I have a 2 year old son named Samuel. The love of my life, my best friend, and the best dad in the world is my husband Dan. I'm not afraid to share info with you ladies but if some crazy comes knocking on my door we've got problems.

MnJ what about you?

Thank you for sharing, Janelle!! I promise I have no interest in showing up at someone's door! My name is Misty. My DB is Jake, therefore MnJ. We live in Iowa. I am kind of one of those freaky reality show kind of stories lol. I am 38 and Jake is 25. Here's where it gets crazier... I was a teenage mom (obv with someone else at that time lol) so I have 2 daughters, pages 22 and 20. I had babies too young and now too old... in some people's minds. Oh well, thats me. Love me or hate me, it is what it is!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->