March/April BFP's who's going for it!! NEW LADIES COME JOIN IN!!

LOL Uh-oh, someone ticked Sweetz off! Pregnancy hormones are ramping up! I hope they get here so this suspense can end!

Seriously! Are you sure that your friend sent them to you? I know snail mail can take a while, but never this long. This is ridiculous. Next time you're out running errands you should pick one up. Or maybe ask a neighbor if they can pick you one up next time they are out. I don't see how you can go with out testing. I would be a wreck and demanding a test from someone.

I don't know or like any of my neighbors. They have yelled at me about my dog before. If we weren't basically out of gas, I would grab a stack of quarters and go get some cheapies from Walmart.

Ugh army I was so hoping to log on and see your bfp!! Your suspense is killing ME! Lol

I loved reading all the bios. Here's mine. My name is Nicole. Some of my friends call me Nicky. My dh's name is Mike. I am 39 and he will be 39 in December. Just because I am 9 months older than him he calls me his cougar........I don't find it funny. I have my ds from my high school sweetheart and he is now 19 years old. My dd breanna is 13 going on 22 and my youngest dd is 2 and her name is Caylee. We live in WI and my dh does gas meter work for the states energy company. I own a tanning salon with my beautiful sister. We live a pretty simple life. Haven't had a vacation in years but hoping to soon. I had my tubes ties when my oldest daughter was 2 and had a tubal reversal in 2009. Never really got to know my mother in law because when I met my dh she had just started with dementia and had stopped talking. She went downhill pretty quick and we lost her last September. She only got to meet her only grand baby a handful of Times. Caylee calls her angel grandma. My dh is an only child so to have one more and hopefully be a boy is really important as now his dad is fighting his 2nd round of cancer since losing his wife. Anyway. That's us in a nutshell.

I love knowing everyone's first names and kids and such. Makes me really feel like I know all of you a little bit more. I really like the vast array of locations too!

I don't know or like any of my neighbors. They have yelled at me about my dog before. If we weren't basically out of gas, I would grab a stack of quarters and go get some cheapies from Walmart.

I'm bout ready to fed ex one to you!:wacko:

Sprint pissed me off lol!! Not to mention it is a poopy day today...bad rain storms. Boo!

Army- I am in the same boat as everyone else...maybe we should set up a fund to put money in for army to go buy test? lol....oh well we are all big girls we can wait!

Kanicky- Sorry to hear about dh mom and dad....my dad had prostrate cancer in 2006 and thank god has been cancer free since but when he did get it it was stage 4 we were very lucky they even found it bc he was only 45 at the time. That was 6 yrs ago and since he has had no other cancers he is "cured" for now but we have a very strong family history of it. My grandma died from cancer when my oldest was almost 3 and he got very close to her. that was 3 years ago and he still remembers her and talks about her being in heaven....

Sweetz- For REAL???? omg your luck lately...you sound about like me if it wasnt for bad luck i would have no luck at all!!!!

Ha. So, I just calculated my hcg levels to see what they would be at if they were "doubling" at the same rate and today being 4 weeks 4 days, they would be 15,111. HA. Wonder where that number stands... with singletons and multiples.

It's four o'clock and my dr hasn't called yet. If I don't get a call by 6, then I take that to mean that my progesterone levels are fine. I sure hope they don't call me today.

Ha. So, I just calculated my hcg levels to see what they would be at if they were "doubling" at the same rate and today being 4 weeks 4 days, they would be 15,111. HA. Wonder where that number stands... with singletons and multiples.

It stands at "holy crap that is high and you are having more then 1 kid"

Sweetz- I just did the pee in the Baking soda test, and not one fizzle.

Is this a gender test? Pee and baking soda... hmmm... I wonder how this came to be. I'm assuming fizzies mean boy no fizzies mean girl?

For a singleton pregnancy that would put your numbers in the range for anywhere from 6-8 weeks. For a multiple pregnancy your numbers would be in the range of 36 days from LMP (which I think means 3-4 weeks?).

Well if I am pregnant (please God let it be true) then the whole "things taste different" discussion you were having, now applies to me. I made Mexican rice (from a bag not scratch, I'm not that crafty in the kitchen yet) and chicken with bell peppers. And I usually really like the rice but I cant eat it tonight. It tastes like soap to me! Yuck! I guess it's a peanut butter and jelly night for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->